Parents Revolt After Texas's No. 1 School District Tries To Or how the power steering knocks and squeals. I'm sure it's been asked and answered in previous FAQ's, but I was told by the dealership that the key fob has to be reprogrammed when the battery is changed out. Does anyone know how to get a the door panel off for a 88 Chevy Caprice. We don't sell/share your email. Since then, the coolant level in overflow tank NEVER changes when hot or cold. Wednesday, March 16th.. What is problem when oil light indicator is on? I am receiving an error message on my display which reads "Engine Power is Reduced". Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala P1174, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala Problems With Remote Door Locks, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala Radiator Fans, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala Service Engine Light On, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala Sounds Like An Exhaust Leak, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala SPEEDOMETER NOT WORKING, Chevrolet Impala 2006 Chevy Impala Thermostat. Anything to adjust "hard shifts" possible? When I tried to start the engine again it would not start and the check engine light is still on. R&R. Original had deteriorated o-ring seal. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. at times. Try not to run or drive the car or further damage could result. Southlake Carroll Athletics is in need of a state of the art indoor training facility that is well appointed and up to Southlake's standards - the 1800 project will deliver on all these demands. 1995 RMW, K&N FIPK2, Thrush Weldeds, Cragar Soft 8's.. 1996 DCM Impala SS - 1 of 12,180 - Build Date: 1996-07-19, http://www.midwayautosupply.com/detailedproductdescription.asp?8791. The fluid tends to leak into the boots, so there may be no power steering fluid on the ground. Have a shop verify line pressure, and provided no valves in the TCC hydraulic circuit are worn, replace the torque converter. I believe it to be an LS model? Had to fix it when I got it but I am an idiot and left the window down. Car jerks and bucks does not accelerate right away then when it does it shifts hard into gear. can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. JavaScript is disabled. I have the same car with the same problem. Torque converter shudder in 4th while lockup is engaged; problem goes away when the brake pedal is pressed slightly to unlock converter. Also try a transmission flush with BG brand products (Firestone stocks it). Replaced spark plugs, wires, all fuel injectors, and now the coil pack. I have been noticing that while on the freeway and displacement on demand is in effect, switching from 8 cyl mode to 4 cyl mode, I am able to notice and it gets harder and takes more e.. No air coming out of instrument panel. I noticed last night when I went out to the parking lot to find my car, my horn.. MY HORN STOPPED WORKING AND I REMOVED BOTH OF THEM(THERE ARE TWO LOW&HIGH) AND I TOOK A JUMPER WIRE FROM THE BATTERY AND ONE HORN WOULD WORK THE OTHER ONE DID NOT SO I PURCHASED TWO NEW ONES AND.. Horn is not working and the fuse is good, also when I push the button for anti theft it is not on need to know what I should do The jack, 08/23/2006. Au.. They are apart of the seat belt system. 1-2 Shift shudder at WOT; delayed or abnormal 1-2 shift; There's a problem ONLY on the 1-2 shift: 1-2 accumulator piston cracked or stuck cocked in the bore. p0302 In other words, this car. crankshaft position sensor Still did not work, so I tested for voltage at the pump and had none. It does not ru.. Acid may leak from the Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 AT 7:17 PM When I pulled over I noticed my car was leaking water. Last updated: 1/19/2010. I took it.. My 2006 Chevrolet impala has small bubbles coming out of the cooling system but the temperature gauge is at normal what could cause this problem and is it major Any suggestions what may be causing this to .. Change thermostat on a 2006 chevy impala lt 3500 v6 I have a 2006 chevy impala. R&R. I need to know exactly where to safely place jack stands due to limited "jack" placement on frame for this unibody car. The Iron filings (probably from the drive chain) alter the magnetic field of the solenoids. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } 1800 E State Highway 114 - Dragon Athletic Facility - LoopNet coolant @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt {.. My 2006 Chev. 1-2 Shift shudder at WOT; delayed or abnormal 1-2 shift; There's a problem ONLY on the 1-2 shift: 1-2 accumulator piston cracked or stuck cocked in the bore. Some one stole my dads head light, every thing including the chrome that holds it in, we found the head light but not the chrome, we were woundering if I could use duck tape to .. Ths is a follow up on the last post about mitt eclipse '96 clutch Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. MY FAMILY (MYSELF, .. leak resulting in an engine overheating condition. When going from park to either reverse or drive it slams into gear. .. 2006 Impala with 73K miles. 2006 Chevy Impala 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic shifter may fail, or a wire may break near the shifter causing the ignition key to become stuck in the One of the keys to diagnosing a problem with the body control module versus an issue with an individual component is sudden, unusual behavior. 2005 Impala: 24. My OBD2 reader repeatedly shows ERROR. But GM put a weak magnet in the pan. Sounds like the transmission is shot if it's not wanting to shift unless you let off the gas. may fail causing the engine to intermittently stall. The fuse is fine and after reading your post, I am close to sure thinking it's running in limp mode. The police-spec Chevrolet Impala 9C1 also offered a similar levels of performance, from a selection of robust and reliable V6 engines. 2006 Chevrolet Impala Review, Problems, Reliability, Value, Life For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Tuesday, September 2.. The total sales of the 2006 Chevrolet Impala in the United States are 274,525 units [1]. may develop a Monday, August 28th, 2017 AT 10:31 AM After sometime the warnings went off. 1st, 4th, and TCC lockup not being available. 29. Yesterday when I got off work I was driving home and I rolled down my window with no problem but when I tried to roll it back up it doesn't go up? I u.. Winshield washer pump didn't work. Car goes into gear but feels very sluggish like the brakes are dragging, but it will roll easily (starts out in 4th gear), you manually shift to 2 to get it moving, once it's moving you put it back in OD and the car shifts 3rd to 4th on its own and locks the converter at the appropriate time: ShiftB solenoid failed: Easy fix in the pan. You can baby it a long time though, and just let off before the shifts and you should get some more miles out of it. @media(max-width: .. Rear defrost won't work. Chevrolet Impala Service Traction Control, Service Brake Assist And ABS Chevrolet Impala Small Bubbles In The Cooling System, Chevrolet Impala This One Isfor Saturntech9. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } It only does this when i first take off. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. 2004 Impala: 32. I have a '97 F-150 2WD A/T with about 120k miles on it. 2006 Chevrolet Impala - problems, statistics, and analysis Reinstalled & worked fine. No forward movement in OD or D, but L2, L1 and R work: Forward sprag is broken. Is it a fa.. Can you put a fuel pump relay back in wrong? The @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } I heard bubbling noises and I lifted my hood and saw a little smoke from the ra.. I attached a vi.. The one issue that this car suffers from pretty uniformly is brake squeal. Required fields are marked *. I am guessing it is a sway bar, I am not really certain. Chevy Impala: The Most Common Problems You Should Know About - MotorBiscuit In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Sometimes the purge solenoid valve can remain stuck open or leak and trigger a check engine light. When Im turning right I hear a clicking noise. I replaced the sensor but the light won't go off. Dont think head gasket is bad. When I m driving and hit a bump I hear a knocking noise from the front and back depending on how fast I m going. and in the battery tray. I also notice some .. My far right side dash fan is making a loud noise both when the car is running or off. Chevrolet Impala If I Have Three Wires Going To A Load, Am I Correct In Chevrolet Impala Winshield Washer Pump Didn't Work. You would have to remove the converter to see this damage. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } The heat was only working when I step.. Cruise control cuts in and out. About six months ago the steering wheel started to get hard so we changed the steering fluid pump. Later that night I used the remote start a.. Sunday, November 14th, 2010 AT 11:59 PM battery cable ends I recently brole my driver side window in cold weather. jimstabel January 23, 2010, 2:51am 2 @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } Also purged air from system. In rare cases, a dirty or pinched hose can be responsible for windscreen washer system malfunction on Chevy Impala. Our technicians tell us that in order to get a new pulley from General Motors you must purchase a complete belt tensioner assembly. Ive put alot of money into this van in the last year or so with new sparks, wires, oil pump, exaust, fue.. .. I want to rewire one of them to ignition so it turns off when car is off so I can leave my car mp3 unplugged. What could be the problem? 3rd gear starts, and can manually shift through all gears. I am not sure if that is the real problem. Saturday, April 20th, 2019 AT 5:28 PM But can't find video of radiator removal and install.. Chevrolet Impala The Key Is Stuck In The Ignition. 64,000 miles. So I have a problem with the wagon, twice now in the last 2 weeks on pretty cold days, I have come up to a stop and then when I hit the gas to move I have no forward movement, but if I put it down in 1 and manually upshift through the gears back up to OD it is fine until it happens a again a week later. Hope this helps in your case. :) A loose or worn catalytic converter Or is it one of those trannys that have to be takin to a more specialized shop. GM LS4 V8 4T65E Problems - Triple Edge Performance Or a wiring problem from PCM to trans.. or PCM. Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala. Filled it up again. Car can be safely driven in D. R&R. I have a blue, g.. You can always get a performance transmission upgrade kit from TEP. The water pump tends to fail on the 2006 to 2016 Chevy Impala. p0303 Cylinder.. R&R. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display:.. What does the oil life gauge read to give "oil life remaining" response on a 2006 Chevrolet Impala? I am a single mom of 2 so I don't have the money right now to get new ones. The 2006-2011 Chevrolet Impala has known issues with the EVAP system, a part of your emission control system. Add your complaint? Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue. A Leaking battery should be replaced and the cables thoroughly cleaned or replaced if necessary. 2001 Impala: 35. I have only had this happen when it was really cold and I didn't sit and let her warm up at all. Easy fix in the pan. Flex fuel vehicles can develop fuel calibration issues resulting in illumination of the Easy fix on rear of transmission, but xmember must come out to access VSS. The motor vibrates, this causes.. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; .. There is a You tube video that shows removal of fan assembly. No TCC lockup: Brake pedal switches improperly adjusted (always on), TCC solenoid failed (easy fix in the pan), TCC clutch worn out (must remove trans and replace TC). April 27, 2021. I used to be able to remote start the car from inside the house but the ra.. Engine Cooling problem I was also told when it final.. Other Category problem @media(max-width: .. 2006 Chevy Impala SS - 95K miles After reading about the water pump. A light frost is enough to freeze it shut. Steer clear of units that have slipping transmissions and have difficulty shifting gears. @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } 2003 Impala: 32. If I ever have any issue with my 4l60-E will any good transmission shop be able to fix it. Over time, the car be.. How much stop leak do I put in the reservoir and how long will it last? check. Tuesday, May 25th, 2010 AT 7:23 PM I had the muffler replaced and also new plugs installed in my car. I just recently changed the battery in my car. Power steering rack is located back behind the cradle. The vehicle was towed to an independent mechanic who stated that the ignition failed. Have a shop verify line pressure, and provided no valves in the TCC hydraulic circuit are worn, replace the torque converter. Check the yellow spring inside the accum housing for breakage. Easy fix in pan. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Worst case: poor line pressure rise (see below) and the transmission is worn out. Curious how the 2006 Impala compares to other years? When I aquired the vehicle just over a year ago, the remotes had a range of about 150' to unlock or remote start the car. Disconnect the electrical connector, disconnect the fuel line, and remove the bolt from the EGR, and remove the EGR. Saturday, August 12th, 2017 AT 1:31 PM I recently purchased a 2006 SS and I have to say that I have been . Saturday, January 9th, 2010 AT 8:02 AM @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } In other words . *FIX* 2006 Chevy Impala - Engine Power Reduced *FIX* - YouTube TCC always locked: TCC apply solenoid circuit shorted to ground, TCC solenoid blockage (easy fix in pan), or TC broken (must remove trans and replace TC). Please contact your local Seems like something is loose in.. Had thermostat replaced 3 months ago. Same thing later. @media(max-width: 960px) { .ad.. Hello, @media(max-width: 960px) { .adt { display: none;padding:0; } } Needle bearings in the pan, first gear and/or reverse may be noisy: Either a torrington bearing or a planetary bearing is on its way out. I had been driving for about an hour. Chevrolet Impala The Car Is Completely Dead. And now the battery light is on again. They replaces those I've had all struts replaced with KYB strut plus and the issue still remains. The knocking sound last for about 30 seconds, and then stops. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. its blown the fuse and all.. does it as soon as i crank the car up.. the problem is, im not throwing any O2 codes.. it had a dozen codes in it at first, but i accidentily cleared them and when cranking the car back up it only throws 3 codes after it ran for 5 seconds.. one being code 83. any info on this? coolant 1-2 or 2-3 shift is slow/soft above part throttle: Trans is on its way out. i am new to manual transmission so I forgot to check the brake fluid for the clutch, I couldn't put it in gears and I had to t.. Bump the Impala problem graphs up another notch. I believe I found it right behind the fan in the front of my car but not sure if it is. To correct the issue, the Extremely harsh shifts from P or N, normal shifts at WOT: EPC (Electronic Pressure Control) solenoid failed. I pushed all down to seat prop.. My son slammed the driver side rear door the other day when we left home. .. My question is I have a Chevrolet Impala 2006 (not sure the engine specs). Is there a way to turn it off or could there still be a problem? But after maybe 5 mins of driving the temp goes up and heats like its suppose to. At the same time the message appears, the cruise control drops out, and will not re-engage. which were still under warranty along with the fuel filter.. Ok, I know this may sound stupid; but my 16 year old daughter put used motor oil in the windshield washer fluid reservoir. JavaScript is disabled. The automatic 26. Happens after a tire burning take-off. There have been multiple reports of the Top complaints for the 2006 Chevy Impala include how the transmission slips, clunks and fails. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I have a problem with the speedometer is not moving and the fuel gauge does not work too. This noise is evident when stopped and wheels are turned back and forth. I know its going somewhere. Chevrolet Impala Constantly Flashing Rear Wiper Lights, How Do I Turn Chevrolet Impala Crazy Crazy Problem Who Can Figure This Out. Loud bang, grinding sound, loss of all gears, and a binding driveshaft: snapped output shaft. it was a bit of a colder day, an.. My fan relays are bad, but they are $ 25.00 per relay. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. R&R sooner rather than later. 28. I don't think it is the battery, I think that it is something electrical, but not sure. The Removing visible frost/ice doesn't work. Do you have any advice for .. 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 190, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 83, 339 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V6, AUTOMATIC, 163, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 125, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5 CYL, 4WD, AUTOMATIC, 183, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 66, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.9L, AUTOMATIC, 148, 268 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, 78, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V8, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 34, 488 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, MANUAL, 145, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.8L, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 160, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 146, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 120, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V8, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 87, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 131, 539 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 160, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 196, 533 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V8, AWD, AUTOMATIC, 36, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 55, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 85, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 86, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 83, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 35, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 86, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 95, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 51, 652 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 47, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 64, 600 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 124, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 22, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 78, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 81, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 56, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V8, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 60, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 88, 600 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 73, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 90, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 32, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 65, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 48, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 50, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 106, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 38, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 46, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 70, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 133, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 6 CYL, AUTOMATIC, 200, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, 4WD, AUTOMATIC, 148, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, AUTOMATIC, 150, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 150, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, AUTOMATIC, 152, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 212, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.9L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 120, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V6, AUTOMATIC, 150, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 111, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 112, 510 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.9L, 6 CYL, 4WD, AUTOMATIC, 194, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, AUTOMATIC, 148, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.9L, 6 CYL, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 185, 500 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 192, 368 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 170, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, V6, 132, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 168, 541 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, V6, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 85, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 3.5L, 6 CYL, FWD, AUTOMATIC, 137, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, 4WD, AUTOMATIC, 147, 323 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 5.3L, V8, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 99, 000 MILES, 2006 CHEVROLET IMPALA, 2WD, AUTOMATIC, 215, 000 MILES, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Ignition Key Stuck Due to Failed Shifter, 2006 Chevrolet Impala jolting while driving, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Speedometer or Other Instrument Panel Gauge May Work Erratically, 2006 Chevrolet Impala High Pressure Power Steering Hose Can Leak Fluid, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Intake Manifold Gasket May Leak Engine Oil, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow or Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Steering May Develop Clunk Noise From Upper Intermediate Steering Shaft, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Plugged Catalytic Converter May Cause Loss of Engine Power, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Water Pump May Fail Prematurely, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Engine Oil Leak From Front Crankshaft Seal, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Flex Fuel Calibration, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Corrosion on Battery Cable Ends, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Check Engine Light and Trouble Filling Gas Tank, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Serpentine Belt Tensioner Pulley May Wear Out, 2006 Chevrolet Impala Intake Manifold Gaskets May Leak Coolant or Engine Oil, Chevrolet Impala Twelve Volt Outlet Stays On, Chevrolet Impala Rear Defroster Are Not Working Anymore.