(B-094) #36 Morning Glory (Case Pack:36/6) Price: $90 / Quantity: . Morning Glory - 36 | Black Cat Fireworks Sparklers-Handheld 16 Inch Morning Glory. Sparklers. Packs of 10 pieces, 3/32 American Water PROOF Fuse in Red, Green and RWB, Best Sellers: 65 Foot Pre-Cut Rolls of various sizes and speeds. 2. Product Categories. Some of the most common questions I receive are in regards to ordering and shipping. Each pack comes . In this ultimate guide to 36 inch wedding sparklers, I tried to cover every angle possible. If you follow these four simple guidelines, you can maximize their shelf life. Comments Required. Just give your fire department or city hall a shout and they should have all the answers you need. 36 inch Morning Glory | Sparklers-Handheld | Golden Valley Fireworks Wedding sparklers are an incredibly popular accessory to add to any celebration. The tooth fairy visits and leaves behind a shower of silver titanium flowers. Sure, you could buy wedding sparklers locally at a fireworks store; but they wont have the selection we do. Everyone had a great time during the sparkler exit. Youll notice they are wrapped in colorful paper like a candy cane. Signup for alerts on sales, new product launches, demos & more! In a nutshell: I suggest ordering a minimum of three weeks in advance. The metal wire handle helps them to be smokeless, and so does the fact that they perform in the color gold. They burn for about two minutes, providing the perfect amount of time for the grand exit at the end of your wedding day. Everyone asked where I got them :). Special Effects Sparkler: 3 different sparklers in one pack; color changing sparkler, crackling glitter sparkler and brilliant silver flitter sparkler. Search. BC Morning Glory . KC KABOOMS IS A PREMIER FIREWORKS STORE LOCATED IN PENNSYLVANIA NEAR THE NEW YORK STATE BORDER. 36 inch long-burning flitter sparkler that burns with many colors with a torch-like effect. CBM: .028 Sparklers-Handheld 16 Inch Morning Glory. The sparklers made for an absolute perfect send off for my daughter and her husband! Home > Sparklers > 36 inch Morning Glory 6 pack . With a burn time of 4 minutes, our best-selling 36-inch wedding sparklers provide enough time for a brilliant send-off for the bride and groom, professional photography, and the creation of memories thatll last a lifetime. Lastly, you need to make sure you are fully supervising children if they are using them. Heres a quick list of some fun times to try it out. However, each state has the right to set their own rules; as well as cities and counties. However, the hassle will pay off when your event goes off without a hitch. They worked perfect and our guests enjoyed them just as much as we did!!! When I decided to do a Sparkler Send off for my wedding reception I researched to see what would be the best sparklers. Log into your support dashboard to manage your do twitter.com/i/web/status/1, Apply #Avada maintenance patches in bulk! Serving the Triple Cities! They are perfect for using at weddings and receptions! Instead of the Church exit, we choose to use them after the reception at night when it was dark outside. Check it out. I highly recommend for wedding receptions and any other event that calls for something truly festive. The pictures turned out great!! Purchase Jumbo Morning Glory Sparkler - 36 Inch. Heres what to do with your extras and how to keep them fresh. These morning glory sparklers last approximately 60 seconds and start with a silver flare to crackling to red flare. Thumbnail Filmstrip of Jumbo Morning Glory Sparkler - 36 Inch Images. Morning Glory Sparklers - OnlineFireworks.com These 10" color sparklers come in red, green, and gold - 4 boxes of each color. Sparklers > 6pc - 36 Inch Morning Glory Sparklers Products Wild Willys Fireworks However, there are only really two options for long sparklers that are viable for a wedding. #36 Morning Glory (Case Pack:. FANTASTIC!! 36 Inch Wedding Sparklers Packages 781 reviews Your Price $65.54 With a burn time of 4 minutes, our best-selling 36-inch wedding sparklers provide enough time for a brilliant send-off for the bride and groom, professional photography, and the creation of memories that'll last a lifetime. 36 Inch Morning Glory Sparklers 1 Pk of 6 Morning Glory Sparklers 1 Pack of 6. Safe and Sane Registered, Morning Glory Sparklers Box of 144 - 24 packs of 6, 36 Inch Morning Glory Sparklers 1 Pk of 6, #8 inch Gold Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, #10 inch Gold Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, #14 inch Gold Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, #20 inch Gold Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, #36 inch Gold Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, Heart Shaped Wedding Sparklers - Special Wedding Packages, Our Most Popular Wedding Supplies, Cake Sparklers, Confetti Poppers, Sky Lanterns and Water Lanterns, Our Most Popular GLOW sticks, Glow Weddings, LED's. I had ordered a 100 sparklers about 3 days before our wedding, and this company had them to me in 2 days. Item Number: 6.52. We got great pictures of our send-off. Its really important to understand how to use them, the different types available, and all of the details in-between. 36" Jumbo Morning Glory 18Pcs W/FREE SHIPPING ! 36 inch Morning Glory Fireworks Stand We had plenty of time to light each one before the Bride and Groom came out, we heard lot's of WOW, these are huge. Ultimate Guide to 36 Inch Wedding Sparklers The gold one is a traditional sparkler; the green, red, and blue are colored torches (fluorescent flame with less "sparkle" effect). Add a twist to anniversaries, graduations, and other milestone events. All lit easily and burned much longer than anticipated (the bride and groom actually went through the sparkler send off line twice!). Duration: 3 minutes Case pack: 96/6 Dimensions: Each Sparkler is 36" Color: Downloads Full size image Share Dimensions: Each Sparkler is 36" All packages come with a FREE 6-pack of 10-inch wedding sparklers to help your guests light up the night. 36 Inch Wire Sparkler | Sparklers | Winco Fireworks Multi-color sparks2. CALL US 330-650-1776. Obviously, Ive made a strong case for all of their benefits, but legality, safety, and other factors should weigh on your options. Toggle menu. These long sparklers burn for over 3 minutes with a nearly smokeless gold sparkle. Cascading silver sparks Size: 16" H X 2.5" W X 1" D Wholesale Information Packing: 30/18/4 Case Weight: 19 lbs UPC: 715244-313068 SKU: SKBC313-06 CBM: .034 EX#: 2005050119 Category: Sparklers Morning Glory 16 Watch on The result is a device that creates a lot of smoke and wont last as long as the real deal. The sparklers arrived on time and in great condition. Each sparkler is 17" long. Each pack has 1 piece of each of the above colors. I would definitely recommend Wedding Sparklers Outlet to anyone. KC KABOOMS SELLS CLASS C FIREWORKS. 1. . 36 inch Morning Glory | Fireworks Direct photographer wants to capture some candid pictures of your guests, things you can do with leftover sparklers, Common Questions About Bottle Sparklers Q&A Volume 3, Sparkling Easter Eggs: A Thousand Words #15, Complete Guide to Using Sparkler Tags at a Wedding, Ways to Use Sparklers for Saint Patricks Day, How to Use Sky Lanterns for Valentines Day. Sadly, this is not apparent to most couples and the buy them by mistake. Superior Celebrations is a division of Superior Fireworks that specializes in products like sparklers, confetti, and sky lanterns that create special moments at weddings, parties, and other special events. Dimensions (Inches): 1/8x14-1/8x35-7/8 Item Category: Novelty Sparkler UPC: 27736009985 DESIGNED BY NOTCH SOLUTIONS. Do you need to change domains? Morning Glory Gold Sparklers 36 Inch Morning Glory Colored Sparklers Two Hour Punk Punk FOUNTAINS Rainbow Launcher Cracker Barrel Zen Master Killer Bee Frog Prince Mesmerize Girl Power Folds Of Honor Reflection Angels Kiss #8 Cone #4 Cone Night World Psychedelic Waking The Deaf Nightmare Reality TV Haunted Mansion NOVELTIES ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 1/8 Pre-Cut 3 inch strips of Chinese Water Resistant Fuse. Size: 36 Full-Line Dealers Exclusive! Here are the most popular ways to use them, and if the 36 inch type in best for these purposes. 1.8 mm Pre-Cut 3 inch Strips of Chinese Water resistant Fuse, Packs of 10, 50 and 100. 36" Morning Glory Sparkler | Sparklers | Flashing Fireworks However, these are not sparklers in their truest sense; they are more like a fountain firework. Each sparkler lasts almost 3 minutes and changes col Add to Wishlist SKU: 181 Category: Sparklers Effects: 1. The "classic" type of sparkler consists of a thin metal rod approximately 20 cm (8 inches) long that has been dipped in a thick batter of pyrotechnic composition and allowed to dry. Case pack is 36 poly bags with UPC header with six sparklers in each bag. 3/32 Pre-Cut 3 inch strips of American Water PROOF Fuse. COPYRIGHT 2022 WEDDING SPARKLERS OUTLET. Centerpieces are an excellent way to display sparklers at your wedding. Login; Register; My Cart: 0 Items ($0.00) Checkout; . New for 2022; Artillery Shells; Assortments; Daytime-Parachutes; Finale Racks 500 Gram; Firecrackers; Size: 37.25" H X 2" W X .25" D. . Sparklers-Handheld 8 Inch Bamboo Sparkler. However, instead of on your dining tables, consider placing them at your guestbook table. With so many great opportunities, you should have no problem finding ways to use your leftovers! Depending on which shipping method you choose, your order can be delivered in as early as two days. Our employees have 15+ years experience in the fireworks industry and can answer any questions you may have. 36 Morning Glory Bamboo Multi Color Changing Sparklers are the Longest Sparklers Available. This item is only available via freight shipping and is prohibited from shipping to certain states due to federal law. 36 Inch Morning Glory by Black Cat Fireworks Category: Sparklers-Handheld Availability: Out of stock SKU: BC-313-24 Category: Sparklers-Handheld Description 36 Inch Morning Glory. I have ordered these 36" sparklers for both of my daughters weddings and I highly recommend them! Size: 10" Total Length, 3.5" x 3.5" Heart. 36 Inch Morning Glory. Emits sparks in gold but looks silver. 36 inch Morning Glory 6 pack . We will contact you as soon as this product is available. Rating Required. Best quality in the industry at competitive prices. Ground Shipping Only Details Star Sparklers $29.99 $25.49 Color: Gold Sparks Duration: 45 Seconds Size: 10" Total Length, 3.5" x 3.5" Star This 3 foot long bamboo sparkler by Black Cat Fireworks has really nice colorful effects that last a long time. However, you need to make sure you follow the proper storage guidelines. Powered by Squarespace. 36 Inch Wedding Sparklers; 36 Inch Wedding Sparklers. Multi-color sparks 2. #36 MORNING GLORY - TNT Fireworks Morning Glory 10 Gold - Bamboo 20 Wire Sparkler 16 Morning Glory Filter by Warehouse. | Lasts up to 3 minutes. WE HAVE A HAND-PICKED SELECTION OF ONLY THE BEST FIREWORKS TO MAKE ALL OF YOUR HOLIDAYS SENSATIONAL WITH SOME KABOOM! Black Cat Fireworks is known for it's quality of sparklers. Thank you for making our wedding sparktacular!!!!! 36" Morning Glory | Jake's Fireworks However, their long length actually makes them difficult to maneuver in the air. However, when it comes time to make this decision, only you will know whats best for your situation. I like to start every ultimate guide by tackling the most common questions. Great size and good "sparkle"!! Size: 36 Inches Long Unit: 40 Sparklers Per Pack 36" gold, wire sparklers are the longest sparklers available! I highly recommend them; they had plenty of burn time for the wedding exit. Also, check out our Bottle / Cake Sparklers for your next bottle or cake presentation! The "classic" type of sparkler consists of a thin metal rod approximately 20 cm (8 inches) long that has been dipped in a thick batter of pyrotechnic composition and allowed to dry. **UPDATE**PENNSYLVANIA RESIDENTS NO LONGER NEED A PERMIT TO BUY SOME C CLASS FIREWORKS! Coloured flame can be achieved by addition of nitrates or chlorides of barium (light green), cooper(blue/green), or strontium (red). Explosions, Tariffs, Coronavirus Oh My! Sparklers-Handheld Neon Sparkler. Very long Lasting Fun! I cannot say enough good things about these sparklers! Love them!!! These morning glory sparklers last approximately 60 seconds and start with a silver flare to crackling to red flare. Pickup or Delivery within the State of Nebraska is restricted to 6/25 7/4 or 12/29 12/31 unless you have a State of Nebraska Fireworks resell permit. Serving the Triple Cities! The Ultimate Wedding Sparklers Cheat Sheet. Lasts up to 3 minutes. Sparklers-Handheld 36 Inch Wire Sparkler. Bamboo stick will not get hot like metal sparklers making it the safest of all sparklers. They come 6 sparklers per pack. 36 Inch Morning Glory | Sparklers | Winco Fireworks First off, its much more difficult to control something that is three feet long. Forty-nine of the 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia allow legal consumer fireworks for the Fourth of July. However, it all depends on the way you plan to use them. However, its important to understand why our site is the best choice. Buy Online/Products . YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND HAVE A VALID ID. (Yes even the big stuff! Avoid exposure to heat and sunlight for maximum shelf life. Please accept cookies for optimal performance. Sparklers-Handheld 8 Inch Bamboo Sparkler. We purchased the 36 inch sparklers and they lasted a great while. If you follow these guidelines, you can have a safe and fun experience. For demanding workflows or managing a high number of websites, you can ap twitter.com/i/web/status/1. These are the Jumbo size of everyone's favorite sparkler, the morning glory! #36 Morning Glory | Sparkler Cases | Wholesale Fireworks They worked great - long enough for guests to hold and have plenty of spark as we went through. 6pc - 36 Inch Morning Glory Sparklers 0 These giant multi-colored torch sparklers are 3 feet long and last 3 minutes! From how to use them to how to properly store them, here is everything you want to know; and more! There was enough sparklers left burning to have a GREAT send off. We fully refund your purchase price on non-performing items. Conversely, there are certain situations where this length struggles. B&L Discount Fireworks Sparklers | Fireworks Site Sparklers-Handheld 36 Inch Morning Glory. Continuous Rolls of 100, 500, 1000, 2500 and 5000 Foot Rolls of Fuse. New for 2022; . Were the closest fireworks dealer to: Vestal, Binghamton, Johnson City, Endicott and Sayre! . Jumbo Morning Glory Sparkler - 36 Inch OX0981-36. Lastly, at over three and a half feet long, they last for nearly four minutes. Out of all the different sizes of sparklers available, the 36 inch version has by far become the most popular. For the biggest breaking aerials, to the most colorful ground effects, look for the Flashing Fireworks logo the next time you purchase your fireworks. Multi-color sparks 2. More Product, pictures and videos will be added when they are available. However, I always suggest giving at least a ten business lead time before your celebration. They will come in elegant looking boxes and be constructed with a metal wire handle. 36 Inch Morning Glory. Morning Glory 36 Sparklers Item#: 15038 Manufacturer: Firehawk Average Duration: 3 minutes Effect Details: Multi-color Description: Wood - about 36 inches long Case Packing: 8 boxes of 12 packs of 6 sparklers Case Price: $213.51 Add to Order Previous Sparklers Next We require a $200.00 minimum purchase.