This discussion is proudly sponsored by: Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2 Thread Tools Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! They are not open on weekends so I would have to take a 2 full days off work to deal with it. You can easily return to your own full restroom with a range shower and closet with admittance to the front room or the corridor for easy access. Furthermore, you can access the front room and rest on a sovereign bed. GVWR is 14,000 and dry weight is 10,300 for this 34 fifth wheel toy hauler allowing for 3,700 pounds of cargo. Structurally the trailer has been very good. If you are somewhat mechanical you can fix 90% of the issues that come up within the warranty coverage period anyways. TV and audio. New 2023 Eclipse Attitude Pro-Lite 2615BS. I dont think they make white fiberglass right now. If needed, you can replace those with new ones. Regular servicing of the water heater can keep it healthy for longer. Replace the operating knobs or mullions to stop leakage through those. Home [attitudetoyhaulers.com] Eclipse RV, Inc. reserves the right to change prices, colors, materials, equipment and specifications without notice - as well as to add, modify or discontinue models shown. Im looking at purchasing my first hauler and any feed back on various models would be great. You are using an out of date browser. The dinette and electric bed in the rear round off this floor plan. Lets begin with the Eclipse RV Attitude Toy Hauler 2814SS. If necessary, change the thermostat switch. JavaScript is disabled. It sports a 6 6 garage on the kitchen side and 13 6 on the passenger side with a width of 76. The seals break down and cause water to leak inside the cabin during the rainy season. Help me find my perfect Eclipse Attitude RV. They are all made like shit. JavaScript is disabled. I know they all have there issues but this one has had many and they do not stand behind them. Actual hitch weight of FSX. //Anyone own a Attitude brand toyhauler? - Page 2 - iRV2 Forums The Attitude Toy Hauler Widelite fifth wheel is available in four floor plans. Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Toy Haulers: Stellar vs Attitude? This is a 37 trailer with a 21 garage on one side and 14 5 on the other. They call them a ProGrade Toy Hauler and they are. Ive had a seriously deteriorating rear door, which Attitude kindly replaced. Reply to Topic | Subscribe . You are using an out of date browser. It has a whopping 21 10 garage on the passenger side and 191 on the driver side. If you have the RV warranty, you can claim it by going to the dealership, and they will fix it. You are using an out of date browser. We have a Stryker model 2916(36ft). You can unload your toys and get more space inside. This floor plan has a U shaped kitchen offering extra counter space. I am a freelance architect by profession but a camper by passion. I have the Genesis 40CR and its been great. Next up is the Eclipse Attitude Toy Hauler 3016GS. The GVWR is 14,000 with a dry weight of 9,340. I think its a 2020. But still, this brand produces some useful toy haulers like Attitude with great features of the latest innovation and design. Mostly, when you turn on the stereo and play music or listen to the radio, a static noise comes by. Only a few small issues so far and fixed under warranty. This is a 38 Attitude with a U shaped kitchen and a slide. SO glad that I sold it last year. The L Shaped kitchen against the walls allows a good amount of garage and living space. Inspect the hose connection for signs of wear. 2022 Eclipse Attitude Pro Lite 27SA specs and literature guide - RVUSA.com Cosmetically, could be better, the cheesy covering on the cabinets is peeling off, easy to fix with a little glue. Besides, these low-quality panels cannot keep out the hails as well. You can install those by yourself, saving the labor fee. They told us it didn't has solar and a couple other things that were there. Some look nicer than others. JavaScript is disabled. Last Updated on April 22, 2022 by Ted Mosby. No Wake Zone. Attitude said they dont seal them because they are made in California. Toy Haulers aka Sport Utility Trailers, are the newest RV on the market. After that, reset the board by disconnecting and reconnecting the circuit. But the door and window panel sealings in the Attitude Toy Hauler have major defects after two-three trips. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This toy hauler has a GVWR of 14,000 pounds and a dry weight of 9,800 pounds and can accommodate most side by side ATVs or a few sports quads. In the restroom, you can unwind in the extravagant glass-encased environment having a huge bay window and let the heated water get you fresh once again. Your Search Close Filter. Structures rarely fail on Toy Haulers in the first 3 years. This travel trailer toy hauler can also sleep eight and has plentiful counter space. This is a major concern because the cabins interior can easily encounter water damage. MSRP. Stepping over to the 2020 Attitude 2919SAG the L shaped kitchen is positioned against two walls adding to the cargo space. The GVWR of this RV is 13,000 pounds with a dry weight of 9,360. With the average 2 seat side by side being between 9 and 10 feet long you could haul two of them in this fifth wheel. Build quality appears to be better than pretty much all the other units weve seen on the lots. They are not cheap but there is no comparison to an RV. Not trying to bash you and i hope you end up truely stoked on your purchase. Forums; Advertising; Sell My RV! We have been all over western US and lots of boondocking, when we do boondock we tend to go a long ways down the dirt roads to get privacy. You could fit a sports quad and a motorbike or several motorbikes in this size garage. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'campertroop_com-banner-1','ezslot_6',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-campertroop_com-banner-1-0'); It is a big deal if you reside in a cold region or are passing through one. Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,685 Reaction score 3,111. That is why before getting a new unit from Attitude Toy Hauler, you should understand the common issues and how to fix them. Im lucky that I own a Auto and Marine repair shop so I was able to repair most everything my self would have cost a fortune for a normal buyer. This garage would carry a couple of sport quads. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We have our customers to thank for our growing success: friends are referring friends! Attitude Toyhaulers! The garage is 17 7 and 14 long and is 86 wide. When connected and stationary for a time in a warm environment, it is better to keep the gray tank valve open.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'campertroop_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-campertroop_com-leader-2-0'); You can just attempt to hear intently to see whether there is still liquid going through to determine when the tank is already empty. This garage is about 86 wide. Plus, you can also sleep the whole family. On the inside, there is a lot of lodge space and a kitchen where you can make suppers and dinners for a whole family. This RV has a negative history of causing problems on the drive. It also has a mid-kitchen with the bathroom and tub/shower combo next to the bed in the front and fold-down sofas in the rear with an electric bed over them. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. There is also some space at the dinette. You can start by checking the circuit board. This one seems a little more sturdy. We have the Genesis Supreme 34GS purchased in 2017. The garage is 19 on one side and 16 3 on the other with a width of 89. Standard exterior features include a 40-gallon fuel station, exterior shower, electric awning with LED lights, and four high clearance stabilizer jacks. Our customer's needs and desires were collectively gathered to create the best toyhauler in the industry. Besides, sometimes the system does not power up at all. New 2023 Eclipse Attitude Pro-Lite 25FS $57,999. Best tires for a Toy Hauler that will see a lot of off Highway use With this size garage, you could easily fit two Sport Quads. i got it cleaned up and dried but that could've been avoided with a brass fitting vs a plastic. It is a little tight with it loaded if we stay somewhere before we get to the final destination, but we manage. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. The Attitude Wide Lite 2814GS is a toy trailer camper model by Eclipse where you can undoubtedly load and dump to partake in a living and kitchen region just as dozing space for your children or family. Weekend Warrior, Desert fox, Ragen, etc.. Any help would be appreciated. This brings us to the Eclipse Attitude Pro-Lite the 2816SAG is the solo floor plan for this series. This Eclipse toy hauler is 33 in length with a payload capacity of over 4,000 pounds. These toy haulers give a whole new experience to your family. about 100 miles. Interior standard features include 10-gallon quick recovery water heater, two USB chargers, side-by-side four-door refrigerator, living room slide and pillowtop mattress. today , 2020, entry level in 2011 is now mid level in 2020! If its a tow behind, count on it swaying side to side no mater how its loaded. Attitude; Stellar; Iconic; Shows/Events; HOME; ABOUT; DEALERS; PARTNERS; CAREERS; JOB OPENINGS; OWNER'S MANUAL; CONTACT US; All product data, graphics and photography are as accurate as possible. It measures 15 6 on the passenger side and 13 4 on the driver side. The inside offers a few tones to look over to modify your toy hauler, LED lights with a dimmer, flexible dozing facilities, and a lit strong surface kitchen top. 2015 Eclipse Iconic Toy Hauler made by Eclipse Manufacturing which is a pile of junk. The electric bed, the dinette, the sofa and the front queen bed allow you to take the whole crew. As a result, your cabin gets flooded when you take a shower, leaking below the panels and trims of the door. You are using an out of date browser. That brings us to the final floor plan in this series. Effectively lower the electric bed, and you will have a dozing spot for your guests or more people around you. My RV Guy is telling me prices will be 20%-30% higher next year. To cut holes in the things to run wires they just smash a hole in things with the back side of a hammer. The common causes include: First, check if you have enough propane gas in the tank. The GVWR of this RV is 13,000 pounds with a dry weight of 9,360. Eclipse RV was founded in 2003 and today is one of the largest manufacturers of toy haulers in the United States. Simply hop in, and youll feel at ease. Zero chance of me buying an Attitude. half awake, shivering and didn't have my glasses on trying to figure out why the on/ off switch throws so far and does nothing lol lol lol i do not have a digital thermostat, its the mechanical old style. the attitude and stellar i looked at seemed better built imo, especially the recliners and couches. Specs for 2020 Eclipse - Attitude. The Attitude Wide Lite 2814GS is a toy trailer camper model by Eclipse where you can undoubtedly load and dump to partake in a living and kitchen region just as dozing space for your children or family. I know ours added the additional 2 dry cell batteries to ours, but solar/ inverter was all ready installed. 16' to 19' HUGE Garage, will hold a four seat RZR! Where is Atwood Furnace Reset Switch & How to Reset. Theyre warranty is. We sacrificed on that since the bathroom is freaking huge in there. With the way Washington DC is printing money like drunken sailors I doubt you will ever see prices go back down to Pre Covid levels unless the whole economy goes into a depression. With the freight region estimated in any place somewhere in the range of 15 and 18 feet, you will get a living area and kitchen space to appreciate once the toys have been removed. The bathroom is in between the kitchen and the front bedroom. Furthermore, you can access the front room and rest on a sovereign bed. Overall has been a good trailer with a few exceptions. We ended up buying a portable a/c for the garage and vent it out the window. Attitude toy hauler problem | Honda TRX 450R Solving the issues beforehand can make your journey smoother and more relaxing. You will find every component to be useful in these toy haulers with every one of the conveniences where youll have to make your setting up camp experience an impact. I also have faced a number of complications in my RV. Trailers & Fifth Wheels . - Page 2 - iRV2 Forums iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion Page 2 of 2 < 1 2 This discussion is proudly sponsored by: Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes Thank you, I really do love this trailer, but I feel customer service represents who they are. There is much more you get, like LED lights and other features, once you set off with this toy hauler. I live in New Jersey, USA right now and I take my RV every alternate weekend. If you value the warranty I would talk to people who have actually tried to use an RV warranty and see if it was worth it. Haul a RZR 1000S or Polaris Slingshot. You can carry two or three sport quads in this depending on how you arrange them. Read Also:Common Nash Travel Trailer Problems & Solutionsif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'campertroop_com-leader-1','ezslot_8',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-campertroop_com-leader-1-0'); A stereo sound system is one of the most important features of an RV to get regular weather updates, traffic updates, and more. Do you need advice on what products to buy? The rear door had a giant bubble in the skin that developed about a month after owning it. (Causes & Fixes). The 21 8 on the passenger side and 17 3 driver side allows you to take several quads or a UTV and a couple of motorbikes. Do not use this link to ask for help with RV-related issues; Ask those questions in one of our forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. i bought a wolf pack 295 new in 2011 and it was called an entry level. With each Eclipse Attitude toy hauler, you get aluminum outlined fiberglass sidewalls and also some fiberglass covers with the front cap having a LED light and a decked stroll on the rooftop. Thanks, Clif - those Sundowner Trailers do look nice. The Pro-Lite series also has three floor plans and the Eclipse RV Attitude toy hauler Widelite has five floor plans. This unit has a width of 72. Each of them is a unique trailer model in its own way. Having a issue with saw dust in outside storage every trip we take and have not found this issue yet. I could never really drain the black tanks correctly, always had to flush the shit out of them. Some of the top toy haulers ever made are: I am Ted Mosby from Cleveland, Ohio. This floor plan is similar to the 25FS with the front bedroom and bathroom mid-kitchen and living and rear dinette with an electric bed. But they all look good when new. Read Also: Common Coachmen Prism Problems & Solutionsif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'campertroop_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-campertroop_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); The shower system is one of the most important parts of a motor home. The fifth wheels come in the Widelite, Eclipse Attitude Pro-Lite, and the Eclipse Attitude Wide Body with several floor plans for each of these sub-brands. //]]> Have traveled over 10,000 miles and 10 states. Some of the standard interior features are two chairs with bay window, 50-inch TV in the living room, electric bed and extra-large double door refrigerator. This brand has not been much in the spotlight, due to which most of the people dont know about it. Standard exterior feature100AMP Lithium (LiFePO4) battery/210-watt solar panel, Aluminum wheels, 150-gallon fresh water tank, 40-gallon fuel station, power tongue jack, and 4.0K Onan generator with a transfer switch. Sometimes the gas runs out and fails to heat the water in the main tank. Auto levelers. You must log in or register to reply here. you haven't even got the trailer yet. If covid pricing wasnt so crazy I would own a Grand Designs Momentum 398M. That the Attitude is a great product and it looks great, but when it comes to warranty issues I would not buy this product because this billion dollar company only commits to sales and puts the blame on customers when it comes to warranty issues. Most side by side ATVs could also fit in this garage. The Eclipse Attitude Limited additionally accompanies a 40-gallon fuel station to keep toys controlled up the entire day. These Attitude toy haulers fit most side by side ATVs at 84" high at the garage entrance. Featherlite also builds them but I haven't see one of theirs. With an inventive, useful, and very much planned toy hauler, you can camp nearby or anyplace far off in the forest. Help me find my perfect Eclipse Attitude RV. This opening is designed to allow easy access to any toys or adventure gear the owner might be traveling with (ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes, etc. I can ask him if he wants to sell it if your interested? The travel trailer version comes in the Eclipse Attitude Limited Edition series, with three floor plans. To make your trekking and outing experience better, the Attitude toy haulers can help you crawl through the mountains. Next, we have the Attitude Toy Hauler 21FB-LE. Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2, Big Rig Camping At Boulder Creek RV Resort, The Number One RV Soft Starter Is Now 40% Smaller. The 100 AMP. Finally, there is the Eclipse Attitude 21SA-LE. To do that, you need access to the circuit breaker section. Shortest 5th Wheel Toy Haulers? - iRV2 Forums I did upgrade tires, factory only put on what they had to. Thread starter RP1; Start . are gooseneck or fifth wheel design. This page was created to provide a positive forum for current and prospective Eclipse Attitude, Iconic and Stellar toyhauler owners. Obviously, you might have stirred up somewhat of perspiration during the day. https://outdoorsrvmfg.com/trail-series-29trx/, https://www.livinlite.com/products/q8.5x31FBR.html, Teardrops n Tiny Travel Trailers View topic - 4 kids+ 6 bikes+ 4 kayaks+ 1 canoe+ camp stuff=7x16 CTC, https://auburn.craigslist.org/rvs/d/868763041.html, https://statesboro.craigslist.org/rv888517768.html, https://www.mhsrv.com/toy-haulers/?condition=2, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. Next, replace the anode on the RV water heater. The bathroom is located between the front bedroom and the kitchen. Get what you like and use it! You should confirm the power in the amps and accessories. We really like the Attitude 28SAG for the layout, features and general look of quality. i thought the wp 295 was poor on fit and finish lol on the genesis, the plastic city water fitting leaked and let in prob 2 gals of water that traveled under two walls. Opting for the slide may change these measurements a little. We went across I 10 thru Texas and while the road pretty much sucked the contents of the trailer all stayed in place. Finally, if nothing works out, your stereo system is probably damaged internally and requires replacement. The full washroom offers a double-section and a sweeping shower to get washed up before sleep time. In addition to an ultra-solid fortified floor, the inside offers a sound window with two seats, a lounge slide for more inside space, a pillowtop sleeping pad, and an electric bed/dinette combo for rest to keep your toys. Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! Thats the most annoying situation it ever can be. They have a 3 Yr Bumper to Bumper Transferrable warranty that includes all of the appliances in living quarters. The Attitude has a superior structural design with bonded walls and floors. It has no slides, but a private bedroom up front with the bath toward the living area/garage. This garage is also 77 in width. meyr. We have teamed up with Ape Survival to give you a huge 25% off EVERYTHING on their store! I have a few thoughts(not surprising to some). 7 Common Wolfpack Toy Hauler Problems with Quick Solutions! The Eclipse Attitude 2814GS is the shortest of the Widelite model with an overall length of 35' 8". by NavyLCDR. It depends upon the brands, models, and quality you want to put in your Attitude Toy Hauler. We have a Genesis Supreme Wanderer (24'). I wouldn't wish one on my worst enemy. RVers had by Nomad Internets mobile internet scheme. The black tank stunk to hell at half full. This motorhome has also experienced significant issues in several areas. JavaScript is disabled. 16 ft garage.Have used it 2 yr,lots of miles with no issues.Use a Hensley hitch. Are they going to take the decals off of it? I haul my Road Glide with no problems. With the queen bed, electric bed, sofa, and dinette you can easily sleep eight in this Eclipse Attitude Toy Hauler for sale at Guaranty RV. All depends on how they are packaged. You are really doing you homework. However, that, Read More 5 Common Problems with Jayco Seismic [Solutions Included]Continue, Despite being filled with a lot of striking specs, you need to accept some issues with your Wolfpack Toy Hauler. The following list includes some typical causes of sound system malfunctions. At 37 long it boasts a 20 garage on the passenger side and 16 on the driver side. The slope entryway with connectors convey a 3,000-pound rating, so youre ready to effortlessly load the toys of your choice in it. Its extensive capacity and jaw-dropping interior views can take the wow out of your mouth! So far, we love it, great rig. RVs are meant for long tours in the wilderness in all sorts of weather. You must log in or register to reply here. So glad I did. Effectively lower the electric bed, and you will have a dozing spot for your guests or more people around you. There is a full kitchen with all amenities inside.