No Bake Monster Cookie Energy Combine oats, sweetened dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, white chocolate chips, sesame seeds, oat Simple. WebStep 3: Boil and Bake. Pair this with your favorite drink from Starbucks. Coat generously a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. 4. One out of every four boxes of cookies sold by the girls is Thin Mints. Try my recipe below and see what you think. Try more of my copycat cocktail and liquor recipes here. These exclusions didn't seem to matter because the real secret in making these doughnuts look and taste like the original lies primarily in careful handling of the dough. Friday's Jack Daniel's GlazeT.G.I. Working with one bagel at a time, first enlarge the hole if it has closed up to less than 3/4 of an inch. WebFitness Goals: Heart Healthy. 5. Learn how your comment data is processed. It's this secret process that helped Krispy Kreme become the fastest-growing doughnut chain in the country. (If using instant yeast, combine all ingredients except the salt and continue from here.) Using 2 cups total as your guideline, add in your mix-ins. Now you're just 30 minutes away from soup spoon go-time. Hummus is an awesome snack as a dip for vegetables or pita chips, since it's rich in protein, soluble fiber, potassium, and Vitamin E. The secret to duplicating Sabra's smooth and creamy quality is to let your food processor work the stuff over for a solid 10 minutes. Menu Description: "Fresh vegetables, beans and pasta in a light tomato brotha vegetarian classic. Even though it's now owned and produced by the Clorox Company, Original K.C. The good news is that we can re-create the beef barbacoa that Chipotle has made popular on its ginormous burritos without digging any holes in our backyard or tracking down a local source for fresh cow faces. I made the recipe twice once using hands to knead & the other time using my bread machine to knead and rise the dough. Process until combined, about 5 more minutes. Also, be sure to generously flour the surface you are working on when you gently roll out the dough for cutting. Complete your meal with myKFC Cole Slaw recipe.Source: Even More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. Instructions Prep: Line a 9X5 loaf pan with plastic wrap. There's nothing like a slice of fresh carrot cake with cream cheese frosting and a tall hot latte. Bakery Bagels Energy Bars - 6 Count - Safeway So that's the way I designed my Roadhouse Grill Baby Back Ribs recipe, and it works. Grand Marnier took it to the next level with a more complex flavor that makes it today's top-selling French liqueur.Now you too can combine cognac with a real orange to make a home version of the tastyand priceystuff. See if I cloned your favoriteshere. The TV exposure led to acting roles for Jimmy, as a regular on Daniel Boone, and in feature films, including his debut in the James Bond flick Diamonds are Forever. I use about a teaspoon less less molasses, it was too strong with all of it. WebAllow the bars to rise for about 20 minutes. Please fill out this field. Yes, you can make chewy bagels at home! Let us show you how with top-rated bagel recipes complete with ratings, reviews and boiling and baking tips. Bialys vs. Bagels: What's the Difference? The Bagel Brothers. When the doughnuts are perfectly puffed up, they're gently dumped into a moat of hot vegetable shortening where they float on one side until golden brown, and then the machine flips them over to cook the other side. Shreiber's take was about $60,000, but he needed a new job. Find all of Olive Garden's hit dishes I've copied here.Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. Panda Express cooks all of its food in woks. My Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage recipe re-creates three varieties of the famous roll sausage that you form into patties and cook in a skillet. Punch down the dough and cut it into 4 even portions. Tent them with foil thats been lightly misted with non-stick cooking spray, and stash them in the fridge for 12 to 18 hours. After the dough rises for 30 to 45 minutes, it will become easier to handle, but you will still need to flour your hands. Chang's. This dish goes great with the clone recipe forBJ's White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes.Source:Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3 by Todd Wilbur. Chang's Chang's Key Lime MartiniP.F. A fully-loaded bagel bar is about as fun as it gets! Snag some of the disposable wood chopsticks from a local Chinese or Japanese restaurant next time you're there and start dipping. The clone below will not have the proper acidic bite without this secret ingredient, and citric acid also works as a preservative to help the leftover hummus stay fresh and tasty. Here is the chicken wing cooking and coating technique, followed by clones for the most popular sauces: Spicy Garlic, Medium and Hot. The slow braising cooks the ribs to perfection, while the quick grilling adds the finishing char and smoky flavor. Fill a medium saucepan 2/3 full of water and bring it to a boil. The two-stage rising process is also a crucial step in this much requested homemade Olive Garden breadstick recipe. Begin by placing bagels down center of board, in bowls or baskets, or on trays or plates on table. I've bought a few of Todd's recipes with a lot of success but this one gets a big thumbs down from me. Dave soon found a quaint Santa Monica, California location near the beach to sell his new creation with mustard on the side and a tall glass of ice-cold lemonade. Friday's Tuscan Portobello MeltT.G.I. Soon restaurateurs across the country were imitating the concept. Soon McDonald's stepped in to purchase the company, with the idea of closing many of the stores for good, and slapping Golden Arches on the rest. Chia seeds especially can cause gastric distress if consumed in too large a quantity. Menu Description: "Create your own Thai lettuce rolls! This food is a little higher than what's considered keto-friendly I've cloned some of the best dishes from P.F. Just enter your email. Sprinkle 1/4 of the mixture over the top of each bagel. "Bonefish Grill proudly refers to this appetizer as the "house specialty." While most restaurant chains attempt to keep their menus simple so as not to tax the kitchen, the Cheesecake Factory's menu contains more than 200 items on a 17-page menu. (949) 548-8798. (KFC has the number-one slot, followed by Church's Chicken). When Louis Alexandre Marnier-Lopostolle traveled to the Caribbean in search of ingredients, he came back with bitter oranges to combine with his family's fine cognac. WebEnergy Bars (The Bagel Brothers) Per 1 bar - Calories: 190kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 36.00g You may also add one of the many great recipes and food ideas submitted by our members. Cheryl is a mom of three who lives in Memphis, TN. If you are using chia seeds or poppy seeds, use only about 1 tablespoon as part of your mix-ins. When I put together a bagel bar, I like to offer mini bagels and bagel thins in addition to the regular-sized bagels. Friday's Tuscan Spinach DipTrader Vic's World-Famous Mai TaiTraders Vic's Tom Ka Gai Soup. No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe Friday's Pomegranate Martini w/Candy AppleT.G.I. The number two Mexican fast food chain nicely duplicates the delicious fish tacos you'd find in coastal towns south of the border: two corn tortillas wrapped around a fried halibut fillet that's topped with cabbage, fresh salsa, and a creamy "secret sauce." If you have a 1-pound can of crabmeat, you can save the leftover 1/2-pound for another recipe or double-up on this one. For over 30 years I've been deconstructing America's most iconic brand-name foods to make the best original copycat recipes for you to use at home. Serve with Hard Rock cole slaw and baked beans on the side.Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. Use a whisk to stir the sauce often as it thickens, so that you get a smoothnot lumpy or grainyfinished product. Mix almonds in a food processor, scraping down sides, as needed until it starts to cling together- 5- 6 minutes. If needed, more of the coating is added to the HoneyBaked Glazed Ham, and the blowtorch is fired up until the glaze is just right. But by studying the Auntie Anne's home pretzel-making kit in my secret underground laboratory, I've created a better Auntie Anne's copycat recipe with a superior way to re-create the delicious mall treats at home. Directions. Bagel Brothers Energy Bars Cool the bars on a rack. Then, with determination, he began rebuilding. Follow the directions for the plain bagels through step 9. The little red packets of viscous hot sauce at the fast food giant have a cult following of rabid fans who will do whatever it takes to get their hands on large quantities. I ordered the ribs naked (without sauce) so that I could see if there was any detectable rub added before cooking and I didn't find anything other than salt and a lot of coarse black pepper. You'll also need a springform pan. Offering the other entres presented the company with a dilemma: what to do about the name. 3. She's been a blogger for 10+ years and is known for her delicious recipes and detailed recipe instructions. Serve the cream cheese at room temperature for easy spreading! After braising about 30 pounds of chuck roasts, I finally discovered the perfect Chipotle Mexican Grill barbacoa burrito copycat recipe with a taste-alike adobo sauce that fills your roast with flavor as it slowly cooks to a fork-tender delicacy on your stovetop over 5 to 6 hours. Flip the bagel over, and boil for another 20 seconds. Easy to Prepare. 3. Energy Bars He figured out a way to get their attention: buy a broken-down beer joint in the area, jazz it up, and call it "The T.G.I.F." Popeyes Famous Fried Chicken and Biscuits has become the third-largest quick-service chicken chain in the world in the twenty-two years since its first store opened in New Orleans in 1972. "The thick-and-creamy texture and rich taste of Tony Roma's best-selling baked potato soup is easily duplicated with a little flour, some half-and-half, and most notably, instant mashed potatoes. Freezing instructions: Place the cooled bars in the freezer Actual number of servings will depend on your preferred portion sizes. P. F. Chang's secret sauce is what makes this dish so good, and it's versatile. Use my Boston Market Meatloaf recipe below to copy the same flavor of that first non-chicken dish, a delicious barbecue sauce-covered ground sirloin meatloaf. Place bagels gently in simmering water. One distinctive feature of the bread is its color. Friday's Candy Apple MartiniT.G.I. The real recipe at Del Taco comes with two thin corn tortillas, but sometimes the only available corn tortillas in consumer markets are the thicker ones. My Girl Scout cookie thin mint recipe uses an improved version of the chocolate wafers created for my Oreo cookie clone in the second TSR book, More Top Secret Recipes. You don't even need to touch the dough until it is finished with the first rising stage. Jill Campbell, Huntsville, Texas Go to Recipe 3 / 15 Taste of Home Grandma's Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Einstein Bros. Bagels Copycat Recipes You should try to make your cabbage a day ahead of time, so it has time to marinate. Since the braising process takes so long, start early in the day and get ready for a big dinner, because I've also included clones here for Chipotle's pico de gallo, pinto beans, and delicious cilantro-lime rice to make your burritos complete. Get the kind that is used for crme brle from almost any kitchen supply store. Bake at 300 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. I use a wide variety of sweet and savory ingredients on my bagel bar, but you can lean toward all-sweet or all-savory if you prefer. Today there are around 450 Einstein Bros. Bagel stores serving 16 varieties of the chewy bread snack. Gerry Shreiber, a college dropout, wasn't happy with the metalworking business he had been operating for about seven years with a friend, so the two decided to sell out. 2. And rather than using chopsticks, thick round skewer sticks (corn dog skewers) found in houseware stores and online will work much better. How does the bread get so dark? I tip extra cash to Wendy's workers to get big handfuls of the stuff." Re-create more of your favorite dishes from Benihana here.Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes by Todd Wilbur. I also tried adding a little soy flour to the mix, but the soy gave the dough a strange taste, and it didn't benefit the texture of the dough in any way. Bring the water-sugar-honey mixture to a boil in a five-quart pan; adjust the heat to keep it boiling gently. "Oscar and Evelyn Overton's wholesale cheesecake company was successful quickly after it first started selling creamy cheesecakes like this clone to restaurant chains in the early 1970's. The sauce is the whole thing here, and it's quick to make using my Panda Express Mandarin Chicken recipe below. Please read our disclosure policy. Chicago, IL 60657. Perfect for brunch, bridal or baby showers, or anytime you want to impress your guests with a fun spread of bagels and every sweet and savory topping they could want. Masterpiece barbecue sauce is the same as when it was first created in good ole Kansas City, USA. Then, to finish the bread, divide and roll the dough in cornmeal, and bake. Three hundred years later, this Boulder, Colorado chain is the biggest seller of what has become Americas favorite bagel brand. A yummy twist on Key lime pie. Use 3 Tbsp honey instead. And don't worryI didn't leave out an ingredient. Be sure the water is not too hot, or it may kill the yeast. The basic Stouffer's Mac and Cheese ingredients are great for kitchen cloners who want an easy fix that doesn't require much shopping. Put the dough back into the bowl or another container, cover, and let it rise in a warm place for 30 to 40 minutes. Energy Bars. When some restaurants balked at the prices the company was charging for high-end desserts, Oscar and Evelyn's son David decided it was time to open his own restaurant, offering a wide variety of quality meal choices in huge portions, and, of course, the famous cheesecakes for dessert. M-Sa 7a4p. Source:Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. Menu Description: "Lightly-dusted, stir-fried in a sweet Szechwan sauce." Brand List. The final dish will serve twice as many people as the restaurant version, and you'll most likely have enough leftover sauces to serve it again if you want to get more chicken. Many of the copycat Auntie Anne's soft pretzel recipes passed around the Web require bread flour, and some use honey as a sweetener. Now, more than 626 outlets later, Cinnabon has become the fastest-growing cinnamon roll bakery in the world. Two-Ingredient Bagels. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead several times. That meant replacing signs on hundreds of units and retooling the marketing campaigns. WebMy Einstein's bagel schmear recipes are very easy to make, and if you would like yours to firm up more after mixing in the ingredients, just pop the finished spread (in a microwave safe bowl) for a minute or two, stir, cover, and chill completely. I like when the rice is thrown onto the hot hibachi grill and seems to come alive as it sizzles and dances around like a bunch of little jumping beans. "Since Buffalo, New York was too far away, Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery satisfied their overwhelming craving in 1981 by opening a spicy chicken wing restaurant close to home in Kent, Ohio. The pork is hickory smoked for 10 hours, but since we're impatient hungry people here, we'll use the techniques laid out in my Hard Rock Caf pulled pork sandwich recipe below, and cut that cooking time to under 4 hours using a covered grill and carefully arranged charcoal; or by packaging your wood chips in foil to use on a gas grill. Decisions, decisions. Chang's Spicy Green BeansP.F. If you don't have one, you can use two 9-inch pie pans and make two smaller cheesecakes. Add the yolks, bread flour, rest of the sugar, and 20 grams malt powder or malt barley syrup. "Olive Garden's minestrone soup is jam-packed with beans, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, carrots, pasta, and spices; but O.G. Source:Top Secret Restaurant Recipesby Todd Wilbur. Garnish each serving with shredded cheese, crumbled bacon and green onions, and then humbly await your due praise.Try my Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup recipe below, and find more of your favorite Ruby Tuesday copycat recipes here. In 1880s France, oranges were quite rare and exotic. Now, how about a copycat Roadhouse Grill Roadhouse Rita to wash down those ribs.Source: Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2 by Todd Wilbur. Drop the bagel into the water, cover the saucepan, and boil for 20 seconds. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Source: Top Secret Recipes Unlockedby Todd Wilbur. For the natural flavor and color we'll use cayenne pepper, cumin, paprika, and garlic powder, then filter the particles out with a fine wire-mesh strainer after they've contributed what the sauce needs. Calories in The Bagel Brothers Energy Bars and Nutrition Tag @40aprons on social and be sure to leave a review on the blog post! You might also like to get your hands on my recipes for Popeyes Chicken Sandwich and Popeyes biscuits.Source: More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. Menu Description: "Our famous Original cheesecake recipe! Plain Bagels 1. Thanks to a food processor, it's always ready in a hurry. Stir oats, chocolate chips, flax meal, peanut butter, honey, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. One such brand comes in 16-ounce cans from Phillips Seafood and is sold at Costco, Sam's Club, Wal-Mart and Vons stores. Served with white cheddar mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli and topped with a lemon Chardonnay butter sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil and Parmesan cheese." Just be sure to get the cookies out of the oven when they are barely turning brown so that they are soft and chewy in the middle when cool. Look for a ham that is pre-sliced. Realizing that steady income from an acting and singing career can be undependable, Jimmy invested his show-biz money in a hog farm. Inventory and pricing at your store will vary and are subject to change at any time. You can find Frank's pepper sauce by the other hot sauces in your market. If you don't want to use a springform pan, this recipe will also work with two 9-inch pie plates. Chang's Chang's Spicy Chicken (General Chu's), Outback Steakhouse Honey Wheat Bushman Bread, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast, Cheesecake Factory Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse Root Beer Glazed Ribs, 1 cup very warm water (110 to 115 degrees, not steaming), 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon light corn syrup, 2 cups bread flour (plus about 2/3 cup to incorporate while kneading), 1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon light corn syrup, 1/3 cup canned jalapeno slices (nacho slices), 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar (for water bath). Claim this business. The heat in my Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp recipe comes from the secret sauce blend that's flavored with chili garlic sauce, also known as sambal. Let bagels rest for 10 minutes. bagels You'll want to cook up some white or brown rice, like at the restaurant. Stir in remaining ingredients. More. (949) 548-8798. T.G.I Friday's has several popular dishes. Place Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl so that everything is evenly distributed. Freshly cooked blue crab is the crab of choice for these crustacean cakes, but you can often find high quality canned backfin blue crab in some stores. Webdirections. 9. 2052 Placentia Ave Costa Mesa CA 92627. Along with your meal at this huge national steakhouse chain, comes a freshly baked loaf of dark, sweet bread, served on its own cutting board with soft whipped butter. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar to the water. Now that you're in the swing of things, try baking more famous cookies from my recipes here. It's probably the simple recipe that includes wholesome ingredients like skim milk and real Cheddar cheese, without any preservatives or unpronounceable chemicals. Jacobs Bros. Bagels WebJacobs Bros. Bagels Now you can get Jacobs Bros. Bagels, a Chicago favorite, for your own caf or restaurant. In this case, size does matter. Any surplus crab cakes will keep for 24 hours in the fridge before you need to get them in a pan. Anyone who loves Olive Garden is probably also a big fan of the bottomless basket of warm, garlicky breadsticks served before each meal at the huge Italian casual chain. Chicago Bagel Authority The home meal replacement chain's stock was soaring and the lines were filled with hungry customers waiting to sink their teeth into a serving of the chain's delicious rotisserie chicken. That way people can try different topping combinations without having to commit to one giant ol standard bagel. 36g. My Bisquick recipe makes about 6 cups of the stuff, which, just like the real thing, you can keep sealed up in a container in your pantry until it's flapjack time. Menu Description: "Quickly-cooked steak with scallions and garlic. Plus, you can easily double the recipe by sending in a larger 28-ounce can of diced tomatoes, and simply doubling up on all the other ingredients. Place the 4 portions of shaped dough onto a greased board or baking sheet, cover (a clean towel works well), and allow the dough to rise for 20 to 30 minutes. Carrot cake and coffee go well together. With signature sauces and a festive atmosphere, the chain has now evolved from a college campus sports bar with wings to a family restaurant with over 300 units. Web1 cup very warm water (110 to 115 degrees, not steaming) 1/2 tablespoon yeast 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon light corn syrup 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon molasses 1/2 The water surrounds your cheesecake to keep it moist as it cooks, and the moisture helps prevent ugly cracking. Mix the flour and yogurt in a large bowl to form a dough, adjusting the quantities as needed. Click here to see if I coped your favorite. Friday's Bruschetta Chicken PastaT.G.I. Large serving board, platter, or baking sheet, or smaller trays and bowls. Chang's Vegetarian Lettuce WrapsPizza Hut WingStreet Traditional Chicken Wings--Hot, Med, MildPizza Hut Tuscani Creamy Chicken Alfredo PastaPizza Hut Pan PizzaRed Lobster Peach-Bourbon BBQ ScallopsRed Lobster Maple-Glazed Salmon & ShrimpRed Robin Campfire SauceRed Robin Creamy Artichoke & Spinach DipRed Robin Red's Homemade Chili ChiliRed Robin The Royal Red Robin HamburgerRomano's Lemon PassionRoy's Hawaiian MartiniRoy's Classic Roasted Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi MahiRoy's Melting Hot Chocolate SoufflRuby Tuesday Apple SaladRuby Tuesday Queso Dip & Beef Queso DipRuby Tuesday Thai Phoon ShrimpSerendipity 3 Frrrozen Hot ChocolateSimon Kitchen & Bar Wok-Seared EdamameSpago Butternut Squash SoupSpago Pumpkin CheesecakeT.G.I. Served with fries, ranch beans and homemade coleslaw.". I tested many combinations of cake flour and wheat gluten, but found that the best texture resulted from cake flour combined with all-purpose flour. Safe for School, Gluten-Free & Free From 14 Allergens. Our most popular cheesecake! Source: Top Secret Recipes: Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits & Shakes by Todd Wilbur. Cooking the chicken requires a very hot grill. Its quite easy to assemble, too! You'll find these tasty little quick-service food outlets in supermarkets, casinos, sports arenas, college campuses, and malls across the country passing out free samples for the asking. Bake the bagels for 22 to 26 minutes, or until they are light brown. Web955 W Belmont Ave. at Sheffield. But while some might say it's the buffalo wings that are their favorite feature of the restaurant, others say it's the restaurant chain's trademark Hooters girlswaitresses casually attired in bright orange short-shorts and skin tight T-shirts. Jerrico was started by a man named Jerome Lederer, who watched Long John Silver's thirteen units dwindle in the shadow of World War II to just three units. I swear this is not a joke. Add all ingredients to bread maker and set to dough setting. Don't stir the crab too much into the other ingredients. The Ultimate Energy Bar Formula 1-pound can of beans, drained and rinsed (or 1.5 cups cooked beans) cup binder cup sweetener cup soft sweet fruit 1 It's quite easy to assemble, too! This delicious crispy chicken in a citrusy sweet-and-sour sauce is the most popular dish at the huge Chinese take-out chain. 6g. Both times the bagels turned out really bland. 2007 - 2023 Top Secret Recipes. In 1946 Jerome launched a new restaurant called Jerry's and it was a booming success, with growth across the country. Chang's spicy chicken recipe, the more common chili sauce with garlic in it will work just as well. The hole should be between 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. WebBeat in oil, cinnamon and vanilla extract. And so delicious you'll swear it's the real thing!You may also likeTop Secret Restaurant Recipes 2, andTop Secret Recipes Step-by-Step, ContentsApplebee's Apple Walnut Chicken SaladApplebee's Chocolate Mousse Dessert ShooterApplebee's Grilled Shrimp 'N Spinach SaladApplebee's Key Lime Pie Dessert ShooterApplebee's Red Apple SangriaApplebee's Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert ShooterApplebee's Tomato Basil SoupApplebee's White Peach SangriaBahama Breeze Island Onion RingsBahama Breese West Indian PattiesBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse ChiliBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse Famous PizookieBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken BreastBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse White Cheddar Mashed PotatoesBonefish Grill Bang Bang ShrimpBonefish Grill Citrus Herb VinaigretteBonefish Grill Saucy ShrimpBuca di Beppo Garlic Bread and Garlic Bread with MozzarellaBuca di Beppo Chicken LimoneBuffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing SauceBuffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic SauceCalifornia Pizza Kitchen The Original BBQ Chicken Chopped SaladCalifornia Pizza Kitchen Original Chopped SaladCarrabba's Spicy Sausage Lentil SoupCarrabba's Chicken BryanCheeseburger in Paradise BBQ Jerk RibsCheeseburger in Paradise Sweet Potato ChipsCheeseburger in Paradise El Cubano SandwichCheesecake Factory Famous Factory MeatloafCheesecake Factory Miso SalmonCheesecake Factory Pineapple Pisco SourCheesecake Factory Thai Lettuce WrapsCheesecake Factory Banana Cream CheesecakeCheesecake Factory Stefanie's Ultimate Red Velvet CheesecakeChili's Honey-Chipotle Chicken CrispersChili's Cajun RibeyeChili's Firecracker TilapiaChili's Quesadilla Explosion SaladChili's Nacho BurgerChili's White Chocolate Molten CakeCracker Barrel Cole SlawCracker Barrel Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola CakeCracker Barrel Macaroni n' CheeseDenny's Cherry Cherry LimeadeDenny's Pancake PuppiesDenny's Broccoli Cheese SoupFamous Dave's Corn MuffinsFamous Dave's Smoked Salmon SpreadFamous Dave's Wilbur BeansFleming's Prime Steakhouse Wicked Cajun Barbecue ShrimpFleming's Prime Steakhouse Chipotle Cheddar Macaroni & CheeseFleming's Prime Steakhouse Fleming's PotatoesFuddruckers Hamburger SeasoningGordon Biersch Cran Blueberi Lemonade CocktailGordon Biersch Garlic FriesGordon Biersch Raspberry Iced Tea CocktailGordon Biersch Warm Apple Bread PuddingHard Rock Cafe Tupelo Style ChickenHard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac & CheeseHooter's Fried PicklesHouston's House VinaigretteHouston's CouscousIHOP Banana Macadamia Nut PancakesIHOP Corn Cake PancakesIHOP Funnel CakesIHOP Shortcake PancakesJoe's Crab Shack Crab NachosJoe's Crab Shack Great Balls of FireJoes Crab Shack Spicy BoilJoe's Crab Shack BBQ CrabJoe's Stone Crab Garlic Creamed SpinachJoe's Stone Crab Grilled TomatoesJoe's Stone Crab Jennie's PotatoesJoe's Stone Crab Jumbo Lump Crab CakesMargaritaville Havanas and Bananas CocktailMargaritaville Incommunicado CocktailMargaritaville Volcano NachosMargaritaville Jerk SalmonMastro's Steakhouse Gorgonzola Macaroni & CheeseMastro's Steakhouse Steak SeasoningMastro's Steakhouse Warm Butter CakeMax & Erma's Tortilla SoupMimi's Cafe Buttermilk Spice MuffinsMimi's Cafe Carrot Raisin Nut MuffinsMimi's Cafe Five-Way Grilled CheeseOlive Garden BreadsticksOlive Garden Dipping Sauces for BreadsticksOlive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi SoupOlive Garden Black Tie Mouse CakeOlive Garden Mango MartiniOlive Garden Pomegranate Margarita MartiniOlive Garden Smoked Mozzarella FondutaOlive Garden Steak Gorgonzola AlfredoOn the Border Guacamole Live!On the Border Mexican MojitoOn the Border Smoke Jalapeno VinaigretteOutback Steakhouse Bleu Cheese Chopped SaladOutback Steakhouse Mashed Sweet PotatoesOutback Steakhouse Outback RackOutback Steakhouse Three Cheese Au Gratin PotatoesOutback Steakhouse Victoria "Crowned" Filet w/Horseradish Crumb CrustOutback Steakhouse Chocolate Thunder from Down UnderP.F.