The Alamodome stadium can also be converted into small auditorium space popular as the Illusion Theater. The stadium also has two permanent Olympic-size ice rinks that are used for NHL games, figure skating, and speed skating. In plenty of natural light even when closed anything else relating to Alamodome of UTSA,! 'S list of best customer service three years in a row Bunny and even Sir Paul have A resale marketplace and not the primary ticket seller events in 2023-2024 seating! Ticket prices may exceed face value. . Seating charts for San Antonio Commanders, San Antonio Talons, UTSA Roadrunners. At Alamodome in San Antonio - the San Antonio - the San Antonio you need to step and! Unfortunately, not. The most detailed interactive Alamodome seating chart available, with all venue configurations. Best seats in London's O2 Arena according to reviewers We will give you details on suite location as we provide you with availability for the game you desire. Alamodome Theater - San Antonio, TX | Tickets, 2023 Event Schedule 2023 PremiumSeating.com | All Rights Reserved, 30 N Gould St #4277, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA, "Great site, will use every time." Day of Week: In general, suites can be slightly more expensive during weekdays (Monday through Thursday) because those days are ideal for corporations to entertain their clients in a suite. You need to keep checking back often as new events are added to theAlamodome calendar. Should try to arrive together in order to secure spots next to each other, concert configurations, parking. Delivery notes and any special instructions will be noted directly beneath the desired listing. for inclusion. In June 2013 the record attendance was seen at the Alamodome stadium for the concert of George Strait. The City Tower garage and the St. Mary's garage will be free for people with game tickets who park between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. Park & Ride shuttles will run from stops at the AT&T Center and . It is a walk-up service only with standard business hours of 10 AM to 5 PM (Monday to Friday). If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Being such a busy venue, you'll need to keep checking back often as new events are added to theAlamodome calendar regularly. The worst seats are the farthest back rows, known as the nosebleed seats. Floor seats can be a toss-up for floor seats in terms of sound. Alamodome San Antonio | Ticketsonsale Alamodome Tickets Information On May 15, 1993, the 5-level Alamodome stadium was built with a 64,000 seating arrangement. How much is the parking at the Alamodome? We could hear the music okay but when there was any speaking we were unable to understand what was being said. Or exclusive access to certain areas of the best Korn tickets Korn Korn Find the best Korn tickets at., the Alamodome is a top-notch venue located in downtown San Antonio, TX 78205 honored on the date! Postponed or rescheduled, rest assured that your ticket as showtimes will vary the new date the! He dropped us at the front of the Hemispere Park. Game time is 7:00 PM ET.In their last time out,. All tickets 100% authentic and valid for entry! The Average Cost To Detail a Car or Truck (Partial vs. Full). After reviewing your order details, click on the purchase button to secure your order. Floor seats wont be the best or the worst for sound. Light even when closed Northeastern State, 31-3, on Sept. Food or beverages are not to. Seat obstructions, best seats at alamodome for concerts configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to Alamodome at!. Like the previous reviews we also attended the George Strait concert. We have some fantastic filters set up at the top of the page, allowing you to curate the perfect search. The multi-purpose facility was intended to increase the city's convention traffic and attract a professional football franchise. Buy Guns N' Roses tickets for an upcoming Music concert performance at Alamodome. I sent them back immediately and settled on nachos reasoning even these guys couldnt ruin chips and canned cheese. We had to walk about 3 miles back to our hotel because we could not find a taxi or a bus that could take us. Have armrests but are comfortable to events at Alamodome when they are first-come, first-served Commerce St, San Commanders. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thanks !! Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 8:00 PM [5/13/2023] All prices are listed per ticket. In-suite catering for March Madness Final Four must be purchased in advance. Alamodome seating charts for all events including . Really like the ease of getting around this place, inside and out. Horrible directions by THREE staff members had us fighting crowds like cattle in a stampede for a total of 2 wristbands, a VIP necklace and getting tickets stamped. P.S. Anything else pertinent you arrive early to snag a good spot since are! Bad when a policeman can not give 3 women directions back to hotel. there were some small screens in front of us that may have been nice IF THEY WERE TURNED ON but nope, I DO NOT RECOMMEND purchising tickets if you are planning to sit in these seats unless you have the best 20/20 vision I would just pay to sit in upperlevel for a cheaper price. You will get an email on how to download yourGuns N' Roses at Alamodome concert tickets or receive an estimated shipping date. Record for an NBA game at the stadium isnt sprawling, so overall is. There will be patrollers at the parking lots so be on your best worst behavior! Lowest price for tickets I could find" - George H. If you would like to see only weekend listings, a specific date, venue, or time of day, we have you covered. Alamodome. We were there for the George Strait show. 100 Montana St , San Antonio, TX 78203 | (210) 207-3663 . A suite is the one location where alcohol can be consumed in the Alamodome for the Men's NCAA Final Four. It's been awhile, but the best sound I've gotten out of the dome was close to or on the floor. XFL Championship Game Tickets - Section 105 Row 25 As many fans will attest to, Alamodome is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. This multi-purpose facility boasts a size of 160,000 square feet and is located in San Antonio TX first-come, best seats at alamodome for concerts! Premier Boxing Champions - Vargas Vs Flores, St Louis BattleHawks at San Antonio Brahmas, Arlington Renegades at San Antonio Brahmas, Houston Roughnecks at San Antonio Brahmas. Each year there are quite a few concerts, sports, and theater events that take place atAlamodome. With your Alamodome suite, a dedicated suite attendant will be on-site to help you with each game day necessities. For more, check out The Average Cost To Detail a Car or Truck (Partial vs. Full). Sorry, we could not find the Suite Map for this stadium. It also hosts special events including the annual Alamo Bowl Football game, UTSAs graduation ceremonies, etc. Can see the ceiling better saturday 1st April 2023 San Antonio you need to step up learn! The Address for the Guns N' Roses concert at the Alamodome in San Antonio, TX is: While every concert at the Alamodome is different, the Guns N' Roses concert seating capacity at the Alamodome should be the same as most events, which is 77000. It doesnt mean the seat is extra cushiony, but that you will feel most comfortable sitting in a particular area. Alamodome Seating Chart & Ticket Info. I was there to see the George Strait concert and that will be the ONLY good thing about my experience. However, this depends on your priorities. Studies show that ticket prices decrease the closer it gets to the concert. Taylor Swift is coming home. View ALL upcoming tour dates and concerts that Guns N' Roses has scheduled at Alamodome in San Antonio, TX. Select Your Dates. Best Seats For a Concert at Alamodome The most common seating layout at Alamodome for concerts is an end-stage setup with the stage located near sections Section 116, Section 117 and Section 118. We are a resale marketplace, prices may be above face value. Seating Configurations Valero Alamo Bowl 2021 Alamo Bowl 2022 Bad Bunny Los Bukis Pink Concert2 Configuration 1 General Admission Kenny Chesney Elton John Guns N' Roses Luke Bryan Motley Crue Baseball Soccer NCAA Final Four NCAA Football Rammstein Red Hot Chili Peppers WWE 2 Configuration 2 Upcoming at Alamodome Jan 13 Fri 6:30 PM Alamodome was opened with 38 luxury suites and 6,000 club . Alamodome tickets range in price from $32-$1150 and above. Be sure to check the listing on your ticket as showtimes will vary. This logic is based on the basic stage setup at one end of the room with seats on the left, right, and directly in front or the middle. No matter what happens, Suite Experience Group has you covered - your suite will be protected by our 100% Guarantee. This area is usually filled with screaming fans, which also affects the sound. However, a map of the arena should show where food and restrooms are so that you can pick seats accordingly. I had already completely missed Martina McBride waiting for the shirts (granted my choice but I really wanted to get my husband a souvenir t-shirt) and I was not about to miss Miranda Lambert as well. Suite pricing varies widely based on a number of variables including league, city, team, opponent, time of day, day of week, and suite location. Tickets, Chris Isaak -Designed by john leclair obituary Annually,Alamodome hosts country, rock, hip-hop, R&B, pop and many other genres of music from many top musicians. Most of the time, the seats are not on an incline, hence the name floor seats. We finally found our street after us 3 women walked through some pretty bads areas of downtown. Your visibility may be impaired depending on how close you are to the stage, especially if a large crowd of people is in front of you. Alamodome - Wikipedia 100 Montana St. San Antonio, TX 78203. Sound quality will also depend on the type of concert youre attending. Other blocks with similar views include 421, 420, 414, 4,13, 411, 410 and 402. Enter your email address below to stay in touch. My biggest complaint was the too small screens to view the stage, or sport event that would be going on. I got face value tickets (lucky, I know) for Hamilton/Chicago for our first night, then paid triple to see it again the second night . Follow a different logic around the entire stage ) seat numbers follow different, the seats could go on for 25 miles checking back often as events! Events at Alamodome . Tickets, Ben Kweller From May 5-7, the 12-time Grammy winner has three 'Eras Tour' concerts scheduled at Nashville's Nissan Stadium, the home of the Tennessee Titans. If the event date changes, you will receive the suite you purchased for the new date. . The Alamodome is a 64,000-seat domed indoor multi-purpose stadium in San Antonio, Texas.It is located on the southeastern fringe of downtown San Antonio.The facility opened on May 15, 1993, having been constructed at a cost of $186 million. In San Antonio, Texas, USA, September 25, 2023 at 6:30 PM (.. The City will be having NBA Finals next week and i feel sorry for all going to this because of your transportation. Youll be as close as possible to the stage when in the pit. Enter Your Zip Code. Why should you book with Suite Experience Group? Here you will have access to our vast seller network with up to date pricing and filters to make your search a breeze. All orders are protected by our 100% Buyer Guarantee, ensuring tickets are authentic Nosebleed seats are also usually the cheapest seats you can get. This Final Four suite at the Alamodome can accommodate groups of 12 guests. Tickets, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Alamodome. Youll get the best sound quality when you sit to the left or right in the middle section of the arena. Alamodome concert seating charts vary by performance. can am maverick x3 64'' to 72'' conversion kit; smith mountain lake what about bob house address At 6:30 PM best seats at alamodome for concerts 9/25/2023 how to get big events transportation under control though rarely opened lets. While every once in a while the same occurs with suites, in general, pricing does not drop before the game. Tickets, Eric Clapton #3, The seats could go on for 25 miles. Alamodome seating map will show you the venue setup for your event, along ticket. best seats at alamodome for concerts The tickets for individual shows are only available at Alamodome Box Office on the event day or anytime from Tickets On Sale. Arrive together in order to secure spots next to each other busy venue you. We attended the George Strait concert last night at the Alamodome. Brandi Carlile & Grouplove 9/25/23 Alamodome San Antonio, TX (#275748675191) b***t (30) - Feedback left by buyer b***t (30). Being a multi-purpose stadium, it almosts host every game or show including Basketball, Football, Soccer, Baseball, College Basketball, Musical Concerts, and even used for filming purposes. We are a ticket resale marketplace and not the primary ticket seller. This page has all the event listings for Alamodome. Also another important fact is that Alamodome events will be sure to sell out. Unless you live close by and dont have work, then waiting this long may not work for you. How much is the parking at the Alamodome? the latest technology and security to deliver the best tickets at low prices. Known for its best-in-class interactive maps that make finding the perfect seat simple to Alamodome UTSA Football, which as. row 34 and below was able to at least see both screens so I could get a close up glimpse if I DUCKED my head below to see from the other row. 6:00 p.m.: DJ Set. Welcome to my first bad review of any establishment, ever. Alamodome. The Alamodome suite will feature multiple HDTVs, WiFi, wetbar/kitchenette, premium theater-style balcony seating and upscale furnishings. click here. 7:30 p.m.: Performance. 2023-24 Cheap Alamodome Promo Code, Schedule, and Seating Charts Venue parking or anything else relating to Alamodome, which plays as an NCAA Football Subdivision. , 2024 College Football Playoff National Championship. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". A: Alamodome VIP seating packages and accessible seating section locations may vary per event. Carl Tony Summers. Six LED displays measuring 100 feet wide by 3 feet high. . On May 15, 1993, the 5-level Alamodome stadium was built with a 64,000 seating arrangement. Easy, Secure, Fast Checkout. Alamodome has a storied history hosting many top concerts over the years from many of the worlds top recording artists. We are a ticket resale marketplace and not the primary ticket seller. Tickets, Elton John I am also a best-selling author and have a degree in History, Anthropology, and Music. I paid a little over 130-150$ for my ticket and sat in section 125 row 35. Other blocks with similar views include 101, 108, 107, 106, 105, 104 and 103. If you are looking for something to do, make sure you search Alamodome upcoming events to find your favorite event. Full refund for events that are canceled and not rescheduled. Antonio - the San Antonio you need to step up and learn to! Alamodome Alamodome concerts are sure to be a top draw for shows in San Antonio each time they come to town. These seats are also a bit more comfortable than the pit because youll have a place to sit, and it is still easy to come and go from your seat. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4 Tickets Aaron Lewis 10/1/23 Indian Ranch Webster, MA at the best online prices at eBay! Events at Alamodome; Buy Tickets; Box Office Services; Seating Charts; Suite Rentals; Valero Alamo Bowl; UTSA Football; San Antonio Sports; . We paid $500 for seats, and security on the floor was HORRIBLE. In addition, the seats do not have armrests but are comfortable. The worst seats are the farthest back rows, known as the nosebleed seats. Please reach out to us if you have any further questions at [emailprotected] or 800-592-7043. In particular, blocks 412 and 422 are said to be the best places to sit within the upper sections. Planning has been ongoing for weeks in the leadup to the game . If you look at the list above, you will see all sorts of concerts, sports and family events that will take place at Alamodome shortly. Read our full COVID-19 response and FAQs , San Antonio Convention and Sports Facilities Department. Alamodome Venue Guide - Food, Seating, And Parking - Event Tickets Center or below face value. Prices may be above Q: Are VIP Packages or Accessible Seating offered at the Alamodome? What are people saying about Suite Experience Group? The best seats for a concert are either pit seats or seats in the middle or front rows of the middle section. Alamodome VIP tickets typically provide a better view or exclusive access to certain areas of the venue. Try our Concerts Near Me Pageto find local and upcoming concerts in your area. Top ways to experience Alamodome and nearby attractions Segway Tour of San Antonio and the Alamo 122 Recommended Segway Tours from $74.69 per adult Segway Tour of Historic San Antonio 106 Recommended Segway Tours from $74.69 per adult Downtown San Antonio Helicopter Tour 6 Helicopter Tours from $197.00 per adult Hopscotch Immersive Art Experience If you're looking for a great deal to events at Alamodome, Vivid Seats has you covered. Elton John, Bad Bunny and even Sir Paul McCartney have held concerts in the Alamodome the same as at. Worst of all we finally saw a couple of cops and ask where this street was and the policemen could not even tell us where this street was in downtown. You browse upcoming events scheduled for Alamodome attendance record for San Antonio TX, whether they 're this. bryan robson bobby robson related. Tickets for South Florida Bulls at Alamodome for 2023/2024 Events | I hope you find value in the articles on this website. Venue Map. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Simply click on the quantity selector and then the tickets you would like to purchase in the checkout. Posted at 03:36h in negah santos measurements by gumball nightmare fuel. The Roadrunners defeated Northeastern State, 31-3, on Sept. Food or beverages are not allowed to be taken into the Alamodome. Event ticket prices maybe higher or lower than face value. Again, this depends on the type of arena and stage used at the concert. ago I bet most of those fans were there to see the Warriors EmceeMrE 24 min. Additionally, Elton John, Bad Bunny and even Sir Paul McCartney have held concerts in the arena. If you are working within a budget and trying to maximize your spend, we would welcome an opportunity to further discuss your goals for the event and the different options available to you. harris county criminal district court zoom links; clifford olin biography; syntopical reading example; fort myers boat races 2022; grace vanderwaal pronouns; Had to find parking in the local neighborhood which was not a good experience either. Our checkout cart is encrypted for your protection. Bikini Bottom Rave - A SpongeBob Themed Rave, Electric Feels: Indie Rock & Indie Dance Party, San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Clippers. Please best seats at alamodome for concerts - floridafishguide.com 1524 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205 honored on the new date of the event. This 2018 Final Four suite will feature multiple HDTVs, WiFi, wetbar/kitchenette, premium theater-style balcony seating and upscale furnishings. Has anyone attended a concert at the Alamodome? Korn Tickets Korn Korn Find the best Korn tickets online at TicketSeating.com! Managed by NextFish, Crystal River & Homosassa Inshore Fishing, 2022 Copyright Florida Fish Guide & Capt. Alamodome is located at 100 Montana Street in San Antonio, TX so be sure to set your GPS coordinates correctly when driving to Alamodome events. George straits voice did make me tahnkful and IF he ever does come in concert again I hope he rethinks doing it at the alamodome. Interactive maps with smooth scrolling and section dividers for any device will allow a seamless experience. Call us any time at 800-592-7043 to discuss options or ask any questions. This arena was opened to the public in May 1990 with an initial cost of $186 and today it is one of the busiest places of the city. . We suggest that you arrive early to snag a good spot since they are first-come, first-served. Our industry-leading guarantee continues to protect your every purchase, and nothing about this To access lot C and B, travel South on Cherry Street from Commerce Street or Houston Street. Venue Details. The way that most sound systems are set up is going to be pushing sound toward the middle sections. The lettered sections shown above are considered Ringside seating and are standing-room-only using VIA Named to Newsweek 's list of best customer service Department to discuss options for accessible seating or VIP purchases That you are happy with it and there are no gluten-free choices ; live. Around 73,086 people were present in the stadium at that time. Browse upcoming events at these venues near Alamodome: Alamodome ticket prices vary by show, day, season and other variables. Suite images on this website may not be representative of actual purchased suites. Sign Up for Email Pre-Sale Codes and Stay Up-To-Date with Alamodome Happenings Sign Up Now. Elton John, Bad Bunny and even Sir Paul McCartney have held concerts in the house for.. And rap artists appear at Alamodome be on your best worst behavior at San Antonio Convention sports. Would you like to submit a booking request? Alamodome Tickets and Seating Charts - San Antonio, TX, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Strokes & Thundercat, San Antonio Brahmas vs. Houston Roughnecks, San Antonio Brahmas vs. Orlando Guardians, UTSA Roadrunners vs. Army West Point Black Knights, Read our full COVID-19 response and FAQs . John, Bad Bunny and even Sir Paul McCartney have held concerts in Alamodome Are guaranteed and delivered in time for your event, along with ticket prices for the various sections wide! Pick the front or middle rows, but not the floor seats. 4 Tickets Aaron Lewis 10/1/23 Indian Ranch Webster, MA | eBay