Not bad, nothing major, the first 2 items an owner can do himself at very low cost. Herbie was so polite, prompt and full service I was amazed. Navegacin segura con los mximos estndares de seguridad. Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Cars by Price in Phoenix, AZ. But I have never driven any more comfortable auto in my 73 years on the planet. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged review, 2007 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL550 Roadster review, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara review, 2016 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged SVR review, 2022 Volkswagen Atlas 3.6L SEL Premium R-Line review, 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport review, 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG S 63 Base 4MATIC review, 2019 Mazda Mazda3 FWD w/Premium Package review, 2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante review. World class performance from a sedan, after having a number of sports cars, never thought we would achieve the same type of performance from a four-door sedan, the BMW M5 competition is truly an all star. (1 mi) From used Chevrolet, Nissan, Jeep, Honda and Ford models to used Toyota, Dodge and GMC trucks, you'll find pre-owned vehicles from a variety of manufacturers. vehicle. BEST CAR TO TAKE TO MALIBU ON THE WEEKNDS AND ENJOY THE DAY BY THE BEACH . Main problem was very low trade-in value as a discontinued model. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. ft. 4021 E Campus Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85018 $1,995,000 MLS# 6546489 RARE SINGLE LEVEL-BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION. Lon made sure all my questions were addressed and that we were taken care of. I'd already been by one dealership previously looking for a Mustang and didn't like the extra things they were insisting on adding on. (18 mi) Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Everyone should own one. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Listed 176 days ago, Phoenix, AZ This car checks off all of the boxes for me when it comes to luxury and comfort. Thanks again Joey! - Not only a very good little SUV but it's just what I need at this time. Listed 183 days ago, Phoenix, AZ Chino Valley, AZ I would definitely recommend working with Chris and the crew! I didn't buy a vehicle here, but I dropped by with some questions s about my new Wrangler and was helped out by Angel who did a fantastic job showing how everything worked. I just recently purchased the second and yet again they astonished me! 1-18 of Only had it a day so time will tell. - our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to This vehicle VIN: 3N1AB6APXCL708473 Stock: DS708473 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-23-2022, Located in Lexington, KY / 1,575 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. Aside from the poor positioning of the cupholders and zero ambient lighting, this car is amazing. CJ took his time to get to know what kind of car I needed with gas prices going up. He was very knowledgable about the cars. Thank you for being honest people, caring for youre customers! NO WARRA VIN: 19UUA56661A003540 Stock: 22771 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023. Save Search. Listed 46 days ago, 2001 Chrysler Town and Country LXi - 174,116 mi, Chandler, AZ Email By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service .. SEDAN for sale by owner in Phoenix, AZ 85008 The vehicle is in great condition. I bought several Mercedes brand new from a couple dealers in the local area and receive very good service but nothing like Ive received from this company Lapin. This is by far the best dealership Ive ever had the pleasure of purchasing purchasing vehicles from! No accidents, 6 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 8 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Phoenix, AZ, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Murfreesboro, TN, Used Lexus For Sale near Fayetteville, AR, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near West Palm Beach, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near Birmingham, AL, Used Minivan For Sale near Charleston, WV, Used Luxury Vehicle For Sale near Columbus, OH, Used White Mercedes Benz G Class For Sale, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, New Aston Martin Vantage for Sale in Seaside, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Get email alerts on this search. - Listed 79 days ago, Tesla Has the Most Projected Lifetime Recalls, Mercedes and Toyota the Least. - I have purchased six vehicles from Ryan Finn in the past two years and he couldnt make the process any easier. Lexus did a very nice job with the hybrid version of the LS in 2018. TRD Off Road Double Cab 5' Bed V6 4WD Automatic. Is a great mini van,bought it in 2015 with 75000 miles on it, it has 126000 now, still running like new, engine and transmission are very strong, repalced coils,plugs,front breaks, paid for parts $230, labor $175, very happy with it. You can trust it mechanically and reliability. - Top 14 Cars That Cost More Used Than New, Even as Used Car Prices Decline, Used Car Prices Continue to Fall, Led by Teslas Model 3, Top 10 Cities and States with the Fastest-Growing EV Charger Infrastructure, 409 cars for sale found, starting at $1,200, Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Arizona: $4,972. Shopping for a cheap, reliable car under $2,000? We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Listed 53 days ago, Phoenix, AZ Listed 3 days ago, 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited - 214,593 mi, Phoenix, AZ I was a bit frazzled wHen I showed up, but the team at Chapman and my service advisor, Emi, took great care of me and my car. 5 cars for sale found, starting at $1,200 Average price for Used Cars Under $2,000 Phoenix, AZ: $1,584 0 deals found. Phoenix, AZ. (1 mi) Located in Tempe, AZ / 11 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. VIN: 1FAHP3M20CL366075 Stock: 366075 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-19-2022, VIN: JT3GN86R520254458 Stock: ADV254458 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-04-2023. Used Cars Under $1,000 in Phoenix, AZ: 13 Cars from $2,750 - iSeeCars.com Home > Cars for Sale > Under $1,000 > Phoenix, AZ > Used Cars Under $1,000 in Phoenix, AZ Used Cars Under $1,000 in Phoenix, AZ Radius to to to or more More Filters Recent Studies 13 Used Cars Found Location:85001 X Radius:50 X Price:<$3000 X Condition:Used X Save Search X Andrew and Beth are great to deal with, they help me find the right car. Address: 323 E Dunlap Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85020 Phone: (602) 331-9000 Sales Hours Questions / Comments lot dropdown Used BHPH Cars Phoenix Arizona As a buy here pays here auto dealership we specialize in bad credit auto loans and will work to get you approved with a low-down payment and low monthly payments. Listed 213 days ago, Chandler, AZ away) It rides beautifully. Listed today, Chino Valley, AZ The fit and finish is excellent. If you want an honest dealership that is professional and easy to deal with, I strongly recommend Arrowhead BMW. 409 Used Cars Found. Scalloped Grills and solid polished chrome leaping cat add to high end exterior. Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $2000 dollars near the 85054 zip code. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Tire wear is a bit noticeable as this point, b/c this is a heavy vehicle. Browse used vehicles in Phoenix, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Now if only all dealerships could be this excellent. - Since I did not own a car, the car was brought to me for a test drive. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Long term value, combined with old school charm is hard to beat. For Sale: 4 beds, 4.5 baths 3275 sq. The price was amazing, and after the purchase the service got even better. I had an excellent experience with Arrowhead, was pleasantly surprised since as a former prosecutor and Arizona Assistant Attorney General I was expecting the worst buying a used car. And I knew my car that I was trading in was not worth much. A true super car that you can daily drive or race around a track. That is crazy for 75mph + on the freeways and snaking around streets here in a ~4800 lb. Would you like to view the latest search results ? This was definitely the best car purchasing experience ever. Save Search. I would highly recommend stopping by to see them. I knew nothing about Mazda and I bought the car online without seeing it first, but really have no regrets. THE FUEL PUMP IS DEAD WE THINK. Great experience overall customer service! Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically It literally makes me want to sell this car. They went the extra mile for us and we couldnt be more appreciative! A bit of a hum when driving but according to other reviews this is normal and you can't hear it over the radio. The price was fair and the people were all friendly and a pleasure to deal with. 2000 Chevrolet Impala. Consejos y trucos para comprar con confianza un coche de segunda mano. His product knowledge and attention to detail made the experience effortless. - Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Kelley Blue Book | My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE 131 Results Newly Listed Used 2000 Lexus ES 330 2,990 160,873 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Salt Lake Mitsubishi (0.4 mi. Listed 213 days ago, Chandler, AZ These estimates do not include tax, title, registration (7 mi) - Listed 4 days ago, 1995 Chevrolet Suburban K1500 - 195,713 mi, Tucson, AZ a video consultation. We had the best experience and timeliness for our new vehicle. Ac is ICE COLD!! Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Their service was laid back and friendly. I also love the combination exterior/interior - Florentine silver/chestnut leather - I think i am the only car like this in my hometown. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Definitely would buy again. Listed 10 days ago, Avondale, AZ Listed 53 days ago, Mesa, AZ She really loved that car, but I told her the odds of replacing it with another were slim to none. By Charles & Nhie Carmeans from Phoenix Az, Dad's Used Cars and Consignment Center review. May have been my only experience but that isn't the point. Th VIN: 1FAHP34N57W104521 Stock: 7W104521 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-16-2023, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 5 miles away from Phoenix, AZ, VIN: JTMZD33V165000704 Stock: 000704 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-09-2023, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 13 miles away from Phoenix, AZ, VIN: 1N4BL2AP5CN401788 Stock: 401788 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-13-2022, VIN: 5LMFU28566LJ20041 Stock: j20041 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-08-2023, Located in Mesa, AZ / 12 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. Very clean. (1 mi) See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. The performance is almost as good as my Porsche. (1 mi) Lets face it, no one buys a 1 ton truck for good gas mileage but it actually gets better than 14MPG on the highway "not towing" I was a little reluctant buying a gasser over the diesel for towing my 5th wheel, but so far it has performed very well. It is definitely luxury. Because I had had one before i knew they are cheap and reliable, I really wanted to get a luxury truck but with me being a younger adult in these tmes it just woldnt happen right now, however im happy to have just went the focus route! Very safe and never had any problems other than replacing a few minor things. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. - ** IT USED TO RUN, NOW ITS DEAD. VIN: 1HGFA16587L043074 Stock: 7L043074A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-21-2023, VIN: 3D4GG57V49T504529 Stock: 504529 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-14-2022, VIN: 1D7HA18NX4S784967 Stock: 784967 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-08-2023, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 7 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. Used cars for sale in Phoenix, AZ under. Its got leg room and it gets good gas mileage. a virtual appointment! - Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. Seems GM original wheels are cast and forged GM should show some responsibilities. Hugs the road and you cannot feel bumps -- so smooth! Would recommend to literally anyone who can fit inside it. You can get an initial estimate from CheapUsedAzCarsandTrucks.com or call Now 602.696.4570 Car-Fax Certified With our NO hassle approach, Carfaxed vehicles and enjoy this unique car buying process! and any applicable fees. He took his time to show me cars and he was so pleasant and very nice. The Seville VIN: 1G6KS54Y12U180457 Stock: U15589A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-01-2023, VIN: KNAGD126X15075459 Stock: U15380B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-08-2023, VIN: 1HGCB7555LA065382 Stock: T61276B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-08-2023. Actually pretty comfortable, too. Where else can you find a school bus mirror combined with sun glass holder? We haggled, beat up the sales people, they beat us up, and in the end my wife won. Car Sales online at uscarsales1.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 9**-2**-8*** today to schedule your VIN: 3C3EL55HXWT282012 Stock: 1997 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-13-2023, Located in Santa Clarita, CA / 375 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. MECHANICS SPECIAL. VIN: 1HGCD5535VA129839 Stock: W4801 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-27-2023, Located in Glendale, AZ / 9 miles away from Phoenix, AZ, VIN: 1G8JU52F0YY678861 Stock: SG5924A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-19-2023, Located in Surprise, AZ / 24 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. If you were like me looking for a small car thats great on gas, and easy on your pockets. It is a safe car for my grandchildren to be learning how to drive. IT OVERHEATS. (18 mi) This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. This car is first car I've ever owned and I love it good on gas and FAST very dependable I have always had trucks But damn good car, This car is something else. I could write a small book about this Infiniti Dealership and it's employees, from Mark in the service department to Lon Williams, the Client Loyalty Manager to John Bishop, the financial wiz. Great place to buy a car. Hassle Free. But like I said I never met anyone that just took his time to get to know me as a person and as hot as it gets outside he didn't let that stop him from doing his job. Save Search. Save Search. We Buy cars and trucks for cash. Bourkh, Michael, Albert are who Ive worked majority with theyve never let me down! our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, - Toyota sedan came through red light n hit me in front R corner as I was turning L onto the road, felt less than a bumper car bump. There were a couple of points in the transaction that could have gone a little smoother, but overallIm very pleased with my purchase! By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. - The best part of buying a car from them was the No-pressure and cordial exchange. Best car buying experience I have ever had, they made sure my satisfaction came first. Polished wood with pin stripe inlays surround cabin as does high end leather/chrome. - Listed 16 days ago, Phoenix, AZ Rear Spoiler NICE CAR AUTO SALES These folks are cool and they are trustworthy too. Unbeatable prices for quality cars. The 2018 LS500h RWD was on the dealer's lot for nearly 18 months. Selling 2006 Nissan Armada 7-Passanger: -Clean Title -246k Miles -3rd Row -Air Conditioning -Alarm System -Alloy Wheels -AM/FM -Anti-Lock Brakes -CD - VIN: 5N1AA08A86N728624 Stock: 728624 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-09-2023. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Around the area in Will and DuPage counties, this LS averages about 29mpg in the summer and 25mpg in the winter. But I (we) did! Listed 22 days ago, Phoenix, AZ We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. They fixed the required repair, took care of the maintenance, a recall, and secured me a loaner car. Angel is good guy, he help me connect bluetooth and show me features on my new car, thank you! Ive purchased two Kia Optimas from them in the past 4 years! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Need financing? Does everything you need very reliably at a low cost. Mine was ex-rental vehicle. We're very happy with the car, and the buying experience, from research to inspection to test drive to negotiating the price was low stress and pleasant. upon request. I purchased a used car from AutoNation Nissan from out of state. One thing that makes me annoyed of this car is the fact the hatch wont close after opening it. This small, family-owned business is all about making the car-buying process easy and stress-free. (12 mi) That being said this hybrid Wrangler has more power, quieter (got hard top insulation), and smoother riding (I have a Sahara High Altitute) than the Rubicon ICE previously owned. Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 7 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 9 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 6 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 7 Owners, Personal use only, 1 Accident, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 6 Owners, Personal use only, Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Phoenix, AZ, Used Cars Under 3000 near Long Island City, Used Certified-Pre-Owned Buick Regal Sportback, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Lakeland, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Murfreesboro, TN, Used Lexus For Sale near Fayetteville, AR, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near West Palm Beach, FL, Used Hyundai For Sale near Chattanooga, TN, Used Volkswagen For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Lexus For Sale near Fort Lauderdale, FL, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near Birmingham, AL, Used Minivan For Sale near Charleston, WV, Used Luxury Vehicle For Sale near Columbus, OH, Used Black Mercedes Benz Sprinter For Sale, Best Kia Niro Ev Lease Deals in Melbourne, FL, New Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Merced, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. LX trim. My car was in service for an emergency repair. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. They made it possible to upgrade from a QX56 to a QX80. considering we were visiting the AZ from Louisiana. Thank you Infiniti on Camelback. Listed 176 days ago, Phoenix, AZ I bought my 08 ford edge sel used. Copyright 2023 iSeeCars.com. SO FAST . 6% grades are no issue pulling <12k lbs. Looking for a clean, well-cared for 2002 Cadillac Seville? Yes, the automatic shifting could be smoother, but we found that in the "normal" mode and Sport mode especially the shifting was just fine (and quick - I can lay rubber with it). The following items have been reconditioned on this vehicle: new brakes! Used Cars Under $2000 Phoenix, AZ. - All the gentlemen at AZ best cars are professional, kind and truly go above and beyond to find you the best deal! They made what could have been a miserable experience pretty enjoyable. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. WE HAVE DRO VIN: KMHDN55D11U030237 Stock: DF722241H Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Orem, UT / 468 miles away from Phoenix, AZ. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: iPod/MP3 Input, CD Player. Cool Motors sold me a super clean truck. When I picked up the Maserati, it looked brand new! Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Basic interior is a sacrifice. 94-97 XJs some of the best cars ever built if you can find one. EPA 40 MPG Hwy/30 MPG City! In addition, our online classifieds include used cars under $5,000, $10,000 and $20,000. And between him and the Manager they gave me a great deal on a Nissan Altima. We really appreciate the wonderful customer service he provided! a virtual appointment! Im enjoying the Atlas SE with v6 and 4 motion. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. Reliable inline 6 always thrills with a roar at start. Only complaint is back interior. CARFAX es un proveedor internacional de Historiales de vehculos con el objetivo de lograr un mercado de vehculos de ocasin ms transparente y hacer las carreteras ms seguras en todo el mundo. Owned my '04 LT for the last 14 years, 130K mi, second owner. Did everything well. - It does have a lot of power, though, so not for the faint of heart or the youngsters! 284 Used Cars Found. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. Echa un vistazo a este ejemplo para que puedas ver la informacin que podemos ofrecer en nuestros Historiales CARFAX. I strongly suggest for everyone to purchase SUV. Im usually not a ford fan but I had to unexpectedly get my last one. Thanks Joey for your friendly demeanor and for the best deal for our family needs, thanks again ! Dnde puedes encontrar el nmero de bastidor. Loved onstar the heated seats and the great milage. My daughter had a low mileage 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT totaled out from under her. Well done from start to close! - I love the truck capability combined with first class comfort. My one now has about 50k more miles but still rides like a focus should. Save up to $2,546 below estimated market price. If you're in the market for a used car, go see Isaac and tell him Robert Johnson sent you! VIN: 1A4GP45R86B593736 Stock: 6B593736 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-21-2023. So far so good. Listed 2 days ago, Tucson, AZ Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically I love the engine/transmission and road-holding. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. - This dealership offers Selling 2008 Toyota Prius: -Clean Title -180k Miles -Air Conditioning -Alarm System -Alloy Wheels -AM/FM -Anti-Lock Brakes -Cargo Area Tiedowns -CD -C VIN: JTDKB20U287715950 Stock: 715950 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-12-2023, VIN: 1G6ET12912B101573 Stock: CE101573K16 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 08-21-2022. - Informacin sobre daos y accidentes de los coches importados. and my wife's insistence that everything be a fixed price. Calls may be prerecorded. This car is my second Lexus RX hybrid and it will be hard to get me to buy a different one. By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to All vehicles are subject to prior sale. - * 122,000 mi GREAT DEAL Glendale, AZ (12 mi) $1,447 below market Message Seller Private Seller Buy securely with CarGurus Pay Average savings of Save up to below estimated market price Price of Used Cars Under $2,000 in Phoenix, AZ by Distance Other Popular Price Searches In Phoenix Explore other cities Search filters. The sound system is fabulous, too. If you're tired of dealing with pushy car salespeople, Karsten & Moore is the dealership for you. Crack wheels snd GM does nothing about it already had three cracked wheels. - TONS OF RECENT MAINT WORK DONE, BUT THERE ARE ONGOING ISSUES. Creamos un historial CARFAX para cada coche que conocemos y lo ponemos a tu disposicin. I am happy with my purchase. Before purchasing, I arranged for a local independent repair facility to inspect it. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, I met the best salesman ever his name is CJ Chavez. Decided to upgrade in 2013. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Cars for Sale Under $2,000 in Phoenix, AZ Show Payments 127 Results Newly Listed Used 2000 Lexus ES 330 2,990 160,873 miles See estimated payment GREAT PRICE Salt Lake Mitsubishi (0.4. Such a stress free experience! The finance manager was also equally honest and upfront, did not try to upsell me on things I wasn't interested in. CarGurus Finance in Advance can help. So, this car now has nearly 20K miles on it, and the last time on the highway from my sister's to our home (~210 miles) WI to IL, the LS500h averaged 36.3mpg! $23/mo est. It has a super smooth ride and is super dependable! Never gets lower than 30 mpg even if I drive like a stunt racer. This car has got me to work and back which was 45 miles one way. Cannot imagine ever getting rid of this car -- just wish I would have found it sooner! (1 mi) John Thames helped with all aspects of scheduling repairs and answering my questions. I am so pleased with this truck and this is the 3rd one that I have purchased from this same dealership. This car is super comfortable ad spacious for its size! - Ken Holliday, Very roomy engine runs good can push a 3000lb car no effort I would buy another or keep this one as long as it takes my beating. Listed 192 days ago, Phoenix, AZ By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. A video walkaround of this car may be available Phoenix, AZ Used cars for sale in Phoenix, AZ Sort by Never miss a car! price was good. Thanks Herbie and Mike. Overall the basic safety features and mileage are great. I recently bought my SECOND 2005 Ford Focus ! Of course theres been front end work and tune ups along the way but man this car has pushed itself to the limit and does not die. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Flagstaff AZ, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Lake Havasu City AZ, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Las Vegas NV, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Diego CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in San Bernardino CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Albuquerque NM, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Los Angeles CA, Used Cars for Under $2,000 in Bakersfield CA. - fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and - Whether youre looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, well make sure you always know the real deal. The staff is friendly and helpful, and they'll go out of their way to make sure you find the perfect car for your needs. You guys ROCK!!!! Used Cars Under $2,000 in Arizona: 420 Cars from $1,200 - iSeeCars.com Home > Under $2,000 > Used Cars Under $2,000 in Arizona Used Cars Under $2,000 in Arizona Radius to All to to Which States Drive the Most Pickup Trucks? Preguntas frecuentes y nuestras respuestas a ellas, as como el contacto con nuestro equipo de atencin al cliente. The best car Ive driven so far. Cheap Cars for Sale in Phoenix, AZ Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price to ZIP Filter Results 148 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $6,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max New! It was very low mileage for a 2007, but very clean -- almost new -- and beautiful! Drop the top and take off. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in Phoenix, AZ - Vehicle Pricing Info No Accidents All Wheel Drive Hatchback Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported 6 cylinders Personal Use Only 4. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Quality service and staff. a video consultation. They took my other car under a lease contract and made it go away and I did absolutely nothing I couldnt be happier and know Ill buy my next car from them. I'd do business with Precision Fleet Services again without any hesitation. The car I received was as good or better than I thought it would be. 409 Used Cars Found. - Contact the dealership with He and Mark in finance, took good care of me and made buying a car a very easy process. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Love the size and room. Clean CARFAX.