Ample trunk space, good sound system. The 2.0 liter dual-scroll turbo is really fun. Engine performance is outstanding, feels turbocharged. Used Cars Under $1000 Atlanta, GA. 6 New 230 Ads Save $1,867. only. Love it. This 2019 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 4dr ES Manual features a 1.2L 3 CYLINDER 3cyl Gasoline engine. I bought the Sport van from my uncle, who had bought it new. Listed 85 days ago, Loganville, GA It is VIN: ML32F3FJ5HHF20044 Stock: F20044 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-24-2023, Located in Lithia Springs, GA / 13 miles away from Atlanta, GA. Gray; Seat Trim Average price for Used Cars Under $1,000 Atlanta, GA: $791; 0 deals found. Helped me get into a nice Dodge. This vehicle includes a Money-Back Guar Joshua greeted me with a smile and began learning about my needs. Best of all the pri Ghassimou Balde and the sales team helped make the new buying experience as pleasant as possible. Bought a 2012 Mercedes Benz Gl450 from them.. - Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to DOWN PAYMENT. Just got a 2018 ram bighorn 2500 diesel pick up which I love also. Offcials have not released any details about the shooting that sent him to the hospital. Union City. (19 mi) Listed 38 days ago, Lexington, SC The light-weight body allows the engine to move the car quickly and nimbly. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. This car was a great value, reliable, steers and handles very nicely, Roomy ith lots of storage, Great legroom for a tall driver, I'm 6'5" and I sit very comfortable. I highly recommend seeing these guys. accuracy of such information. Officials said around 2 a.m., Monroe County Sheriff's Office officials responded to a crash with injuries on Abercrombie Road. Thank you for viewing our 2001 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GS for sale in Lexington, SC. if maintained proper, expect 28-30 mpg even after 110,000 miles on odometer 316 Results. Rear Spoiler For a used car place salesman are very honest. Used Cars Under $14,000 in Atlanta, GA: 8,504 Cars from $500 - iSeeCars.com Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. The best car I have ever owned. Listed 4 days ago, Griffin, GA Trunk is roomy and holds everything I have to haul around. I have owned mine 13 years and it has almost never needed anything but routine maintenance. find one, and pour some love in it and it will be a good and faithful servant. Thank you for viewing our 2005 FORD ESCAPE XLS for sale in Lexington, SC. 2012 Acura MDX 3.7L Advance Package Crystal Black Pearl 6-Speed Automat VIN: 2HNYD2H86CH524132 Stock: TCH524132 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-31-2023, Located in Smyrna, GA / 11 miles away from Atlanta, GA. My purchase during my time there went nice and easy. We value your privacy. Find your vehicle faster and within budget. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. You drive, everyone fits! This 2012 Hyundai Sonata 4dr GLS features a 2.4L 4 CYLINDER 4cyl Gasoline engine. Recent Arrival! Ebony; Cloth Seat Trim Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. If you have any specific questions please contact us. Atlanta, GA. Save Search. She delivered a hassle free experience. I drove it nearly 5 1/2 years before selling it at 130,000 miles when the water pump went bad for the second time in less than a year. If you have any specific questions please contact us. MARIETTA VOLKSWAGEN 770-955-6565. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Th VIN: KMHDH4AE3GU541635 Stock: 541635 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-01-2022, Located in Smyrna, GA / 10 miles away from Atlanta, GA. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. I purchased a 2022 Jeep Gladiator from them a few months ago and have been trying to get them to cancel the gap insurance because I refinanced to a much lower rate than they offered. Priced Well Under CARFAX Value. it was a perfect fit for me& when my grown kids liked the car, that was the icing on the cake, theyre so skeptical of my purchases I make on my on!!. $172 Above Market. - Loving the car choice. Wheels; 16" (40.6 Cm) 5-Spoke; Styled Cast Aluminum Neither Cars.com nor Also observed great service from the other salesmen and women. I couldnt imagine if I had a problem with the vehicle the aggravation I would be going through to get help with it. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $8,000 for Sale in Atlanta, GA, Used Cars Under 5000 near West Palm Beach, Used Cars Under 5000 near Fort Lauderdale, Used Landrover For Sale near Manchester, NH, Used Ferrari For Sale near Fort Worth, TX, Used Mercedesbenz For Sale near Silver Spring, MD, Used Lincoln For Sale near Long Island City, NY, Used Kia For Sale near Fredericksburg, VA, Used Chevrolet For Sale near Beaumont, TX, Used Truck For Sale near Myrtle Beach, SC, Used Truck For Sale near Winston Salem, NC, Used Truck For Sale near Grand Rapids, MI, Best Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lease Deals in Santa Clarita, CA, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in King Of Prussia, PA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Thank you for viewing our 1997 NISSAN ALTIMA XE/GXE/SE/GLE for sale in Lexington, SC. We will be glad to hel VIN: JM3LW28A320319357 Stock: 517 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022, VIN: 1N4BU31D1VC260709 Stock: 821 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022. We were greeted right away as we exited our car. (11 mi) Cars.com Privacy Statement. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Highly recommend :), VIN: 3FADP4EJXEM116838 Stock: EM116838 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-06-2023, Located in Union City, GA / 15 miles away from Atlanta, GA. Black Cloth. (19 mi) 1998 has side airbags, heated seats, heated mirrors, a beast in the snow. Always an easy hassle free experience. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. No. - Blizzard Pearl Amazing dealer sent me over to a great deal that I would never expected. Monthly payment estimates are for informational purpose and do not represent a financing offer from the Duluth, GA. $3000 2009 FORD FOCUS SE. Find Used Cars Under $1,000 Near Me. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. If you have any specific questions please contact us. Great handling on the open road and the hills. Mr. Howard did a great job pointing out during the test drive how certain features would assist a save thriving experiences. It is equipped with a Automatic transmission. CreditIQ are automobile dealers or lenders, and will not render a credit decision. Showing 1 - 21 out of 43 listings. This 2012 Honda Accord Sedan 4dr 4dr I4 Automatic LX features a 2.4L 4 CYLINDER 4cyl Gasoline engine. The body and interior held up very well. Thank you for viewing our 2002 MERCURY MOUNTAINEER for sale in Lexington, SC. Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. Parts are also very reasonable. Learn more. T VIN: ML32F3FJ8JHF15779 Stock: F15779 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-13-2023. 2008 Subaru Tribeca Limited 7-Passenger review. Charcoal Black; Unique Cloth Front Bucket Seats These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. assignment of financing agreement, and available lenders are at sole discretion of the dealer. This 2014 Nissan Versa 4dr 4dr Sedan CVT 1.6 SV features a 1.6L 4 CYLINDER 4cyl Gasoline engine. Search over 202 used Cars priced under $5,000 in Atlanta, GA. TrueCar has over 664,067 listings nationwide, updated daily. Thank you for viewing our 2004 FORD FREESTAR SEL for sale in Lexington, SC. Browse used vehicles in Atlanta, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $10,000. I Purchased new in 1998. Would you like to view the latest search results? He made suggestions talking into account my parameters. If you have any specific questions please contact us. Show Payments. Used Cars Under $1,000 for Sale in Atlanta, GA - Vehicle Pricing Info Start online, finalize with the dealer. (19 mi) This 2011 Hyundai Sonata 4dr 4dr Sedan 2.4L Automatic Ltd *Ltd Avail* features a 2.4L 4 CYLINDER 4cyl Gasoline engine. Investigators say the driver was trying to get the man to Grady Hospital. Listed 12 days ago, Woodstock, GA You can get more information about this car from your couch through We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. The part to repair it is cheap, but the center console must be completely disassembled to get to the screen. Hot Car. Opens website in a new tab. Browse Ford vehicles in Atlanta, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $15,000. Called the dealership and got Sales. We will be g VIN: 2B4GP44331R210411 Stock: 416 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022, VIN: 1FMDU83P9YUB82987 Stock: 905 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022. As others have said this feels like a high end SUV when inside. - VIN: JM3TB2CA1B0306268 Stock: 10630PA Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-28-2023, Located in Marietta, GA / 14 miles away from Atlanta, GA. A perspective from a car guy who has owned many sports cars: the ATS is a really solid sports sedan, but sales indicated not many folks wanted this great sports sedan. 378 Great Deals out of 970 listings starting at $1,350, 299 Great Deals out of 727 listings starting at $1,350, 374 Great Deals out of 957 listings starting at $1,350, 333 Great Deals out of 847 listings starting at $1,350, 359 Great Deals out of 931 listings starting at $1,350, 268 Great Deals out of 651 listings starting at $1,350, 373 Great Deals out of 966 listings starting at $1,350, 370 Great Deals out of 944 listings starting at $1,350, 303 Great Deals out of 744 listings starting at $1,350, 292 Great Deals out of 725 listings starting at $1,350, 377 Great Deals out of 973 listings starting at $1,350. - All rights reserved. only. Helped me step by step thru the process. Thanks to all who helped in the process. This truck has meet every need , with the big strong v10 this is a true work horse , and has true 3rd row seat space way better than the tahoe or surbran ! Research, browse, save, and share from 66 Ford models in Atlanta, GA. Calavan Kia West (12 mi away) Bluetooth. Like everything about it Used Cars for Sale in Atlanta, GA | Edmunds