Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. Which way up does Cloud 9 underlay go Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay. When placing the underlay on the floor, pull it tight and ensure that there are no ridges. thanks for that sunama. i didnt know they had to go all the way round the room :S i spose that includes stairs aswell. Cloud 9 underlay is Cloud 9 is good underlay, i work for a flooring contractor, and its used alot. (I think it's a polyurethane foam, but not entirely sure). Artificial Grass Installation - Cloud 9 you shouldnt be disapointed, it is a great product, and can really transform the feel of a carpet!!! Which way up does Cloud 9 underlay go Recycled poly foam. It may not display this or other websites correctly. After reading about what type of underlay is available, I concluded that PU underlay would be a good bet. There are a variety of different styles and thicknesses available, but two of the most popular in the range include: 1. Proudly made in the UK and conforms to BS 5808:1991 & BS EN 14499:2015. 11mm Thick .. Thickness 9 mm Impact Rating 39 dB Insulation Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about carpet sizes. !, cant speak for others around the country but it is a rough guide!! AND.. Like many people on this thread I have recently been researching Carptet Underlay. There are also some more great savings to be made in our clearance section Super Saver Deals foam carpet underlay WebThe Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay range offer excellent heat and sound insulation but are lighter than conventional rubber underlays. I ordered an Just bought expensive carpet from CarpetRight - Wessex Twist it'scalled. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Underlay Cloud 9 (play Cloud 9 Underlay - anyone using it Artificial Grass Installation - Cloud 9 We have Cloud 9 (9mm version not 11mm) in all 4 bedrooms, landing and staircase. Carpet Right sell Tredaire underlay i believe, which is also good but they sell it Carpet Right sell Tredaire underlay i believe, which is also good but they sell it I've used Tredaire Dreamwalk to good effect which was, if anything, a bit too thick, plenty durable though. Save up to a massive 55% In-stock and delivered in 2-3 days! All the Cloud 9 carpet underlays we sell are Guaranteed Brand New perfect stock just as you find in the shops but at real Trade Prices! WebThe Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay range offer excellent heat and sound insulation but are lighter than conventional rubber underlays. Get it Tuesday, 25 Apr. Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay. Top quality. WebCloud Nine (sometimes stylized as Cloud 9) is a two-act play written by British playwright Caryl Churchill.It was workshopped with the Joint Stock Theatre Company in late 1978 and premiered at Dartington College of Arts, Devon, on 14 February 1979.. Cloud 9 underlay WebCloud 9 Domestic Underlay - Ball & Young Ltd. - UPDATE, Testing was a bit inconclusive, Moderately shallow subs capable of 150Hz-200Hz crossover. WebCloud 9 Cumulus carpet underlay is recommended for All Bedrooms, Dining Room & Lounge. Do you need to staple down underlay? Cloud 9 Domestic Underlay CLOUD 9 The Brand Leader. underlay http://www.discounted-carpet-underlay.co.uk/cloud_9_underlay_cirrus.html, http://www.tradepriced.co.uk/ballandyoungapt_carpet_underlay.html, Stereo amp with AV Bypass, is it worth it? WebTake the underlay and lay it loosely rubber side down. Cloud 9 Act I is set in British colonial Africa in the Victorian Cloud 9 underlay Carpet Right sell Tredaire underlay i believe, which is also good but they sell it Underlay Proudly made in the UK and conforms to BS 5808:1991 & BS EN 14499:2015. Rubber underlay should be placed face down so that the backing is facing up and the coloured film is on the floor. Massive Sale On. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Cloud 9 underlay which way up If it has a cloth, film or paper backing, this should be laid uppermost. Cloud 9 Carpet Underlays WebBall & Young underlay sits directly under your flooring, providing a layer of support and protection that prolongs that new floor feeling, extending the lifespan of your flooring. WebCloud 9 Underlay Cloud 9 carpet underlay collection by Ball & Young, plus our Super Saver Deals and some alternative products we think may be of interest, including the Soft as a Cloud Range and the Pure Collection. Before the Cloud 9, we had the cheap and nasty green foam underlay that the house builders put down. WebThe Cloud 9 underlay range offer excellent heat and sound insulation but are lighter than conventional rubber underlays. After reading about what type of underlay is available, I concluded that PU underlay would be a good bet. The two acts of the play form a contrapuntal structure. After reading about what type of underlay is available, I concluded that PU underlay would be a good bet. Cloud 9 Might even be able to get it a bit cheaper if anyone wants some in the surrey area. WebCloud 9 Domestic Underlay - Ball & Young Ltd. When placing the underlay on the floor, pull it tight and ensure that there are no ridges. This is partly because of the outstanding ratings it has at such a great price. Butt rows of underlay together but do not overlap them. p.s the crumply sound ur getting with the ulay is a fault, when manufactured the paper should be bonded all over to the cushion part of ulay, so the sound is pointing to the process not being completed properly!!! You are using an out of date browser. 57500. CLOUD 9 The Brand Leader. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 44 inc vat, per roll. This is partly because of the outstanding ratings it has at such a great price. The Boys bedroom was done with it several years ago, still nice and bouncy. The material looked fine to me, no damage or imperfections. Cloud 9 Underlay Powered by Xenforo, Hosted by Nimbus Hosting, Original design Critical Media Ltd. I therefore considered Cloud 9 Cirrus (9mm), Cloud 9 Cumulus (11mm), Tredaire Softwalk (9mm) and Tredaire Dreamwalk (11mm). Its highly sought-after by tradesmen and consumers. This has me really freaked out. company number 03997482, registered in England and Wales. 11mm Thick .. Thickness 9 mm Impact Rating 39 dB Insulation Any one know if its brown side, or plastic side to the floorbaords with cloud 9 underlay I have found 1 discussion when searching the net and they suggested brown paper facing up, but if they are wrong im stuck. It may not display this or other websites correctly. When we get the downstairs carpets replaced in a few months I will be putting 11mm Cloud 9 down. I have no idea why this happened. A Ball & Young underlay improves how your floor feels underfoot and brings numerous additional benefits to the performance of your flooring How To Fit Carpet Proudly made in the UK and conforms to BS 5808:1991 & BS EN 14499:2015. if ordering from the net just be carefull its not seconds!!! Bit late to answer this but for reference - its writing side up so the floor looks like a giant advert for cloud 9. It better than the waffle stuff IMO, and probably equal to the crumb rubber in feel (the latter may be better for noise suppression though). There are also some more great savings to be made in our clearance section Super Saver Deals foam carpet underlay In fact, whilst I think about it, I can only suggest that for those reports of fitters that apparently turn their nose up and PU underlay, that these fitters are probably those that have not experienced PU underlay and are more comfortable with sticking to what they know, i.e. More About Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay Thickness 9 mm Impact Rating 39 dB Insulation Especially the cummulus as I am thinking of opting for this over the cirrus. Only you can decide! i have had a couple of bags which ive had to take back!!! It seems to get good reviews generally, is lighter, and cheaper than other types. Use the knife to trim it so it is level with the gripper rods. The two acts of the play form a contrapuntal structure. Cloud 9 is good underlay, i work for a flooring contractor, and its used alot. Manage Settings We have Cloud 9 (9mm version not 11mm) in all 4 bedrooms, landing and staircase. Not seen anything mentioned - but that does not mean there hasn't. New Ultra Fresh: Proven to be effective durable, safe and fully tested for microbiological performance. Microsoft shares surge 7% after the ChatGPT investor reveals AI boosted its cloud sales. However, it wasnt that noticeable and when the carpet was fitted the day after, it had gone away! WebBe sure to lay the underlay the correct way up, if it has a printed side, this should be laid uppermost. Choose from Nimbus, Cumulus, Cirrus, Cloud 9 Contract and Super Contract underlays. Why I didn't think to look here in the first place I don't know! If you have doorways and recesses, We have Cloud 9 (9mm version not 11mm) in all 4 bedrooms, landing and staircase. WebFoam underlay should be placed with the backing facing upwards with the coloured film face down. this is to ensure u get a gd stretch out of the carpet when fitted!! I have recently had a new carpet fitted! I've had enough of clearing the mess that rubber based underlays end up as as not to want to fit the rubber stuff ever again. Massive Sale On. Proudly made in the UK and conforms to BS 5808:1991 & BS EN 14499:2015. Butt rows of underlay together but do not overlap them. The Cumulus is a 11mm thick underlay, which has a warmth rating of 3.1 tog and a sound reduction rating of 43db. Fitted last year so cannot comment on durability etc, but it is very good. WebThe Cloud 9 Carpet Underlay range offer excellent heat and sound insulation but are lighter than conventional rubber underlays. Which way up does Cloud 9 underlay go? Underlay Cloud 9 Cumulus Underlay 1 Home Entertainment Tech Resource. Fitted last year so cannot comment on durability etc, but it is very good. We laid it the correct way - the paper backing with Cloud 9 branding facing up. WebThe Cloud 9 underlay range offer excellent heat and sound insulation but are lighter than conventional rubber underlays. Cloud 9 Underlay Video of artificial grass installation, using the premium Cloud 9 Eco Cushion underlay (8mm) as well with fantastic grass from Solent Wholesale Carpets. The Cumulus is a 11mm thick underlay, which has a warmth rating of 3.1 tog and a sound reduction rating of 43db. Having spent the evening looking into underlay (after feeling slightly stitched up by John Lewis charging me 8.50 sq m for their 'premium' underlay) I came to the conclusion that Cloud 9 Cumulus was the one for my new cinema room so googled it and this thread came up. Cloud 9 Domestic Underlay WebCloud Nine (sometimes stylized as Cloud 9) is a two-act play written by British playwright Caryl Churchill.It was workshopped with the Joint Stock Theatre Company in late 1978 and premiered at Dartington College of Arts, Devon, on 14 February 1979.. Which way up does Cloud 9 underlay go? WebBall & Young underlay sits directly under your flooring, providing a layer of support and protection that prolongs that new floor feeling, extending the lifespan of your flooring. Web53 subscribers. Cloud 9 It's like chalk and cheese, the cloud 9 feels a 100 times better. Cloud 9 Cumulus Underlay Cirrus has a luxury use rating and is ideal for use in light contract and domestic use areas were a fitting with a high degree of comfort is required. Cloud 9 A Ball & Young underlay improves how your floor feels underfoot and brings numerous additional benefits to the performance of your flooring Act I is set in British colonial Africa in the Victorian Product Order - Product price is for 1 Roll. for those of you that has Cloud 9 that has been down for a while, can you comment on its durabilty & Traffic wear? Recognised International Standard test methods. ISTR this has been mentioned before, and at the time it got some good feedback - i've recently moved and need to get a few rooms done, so thought it might be worth asking a couple of questions about it :-}, What's it made of ? WebMake sure you put your underlay down with the right face facing upwards Step 2 Start Laying Your Underlay Take a roll and position it in one corner of your room and roll it out until you reach the opposite side of the room. WebCloud 9 is an old and traditional brand renowned for its quality carpet and wood underlays that are made from lightweight PU (polyurethane) foam. Cloud 9 Underlay WebCloud 9 Cirrus 9mm PU Carpet Underlay Rolls | 100m Total Area | UK Manufactured Quality Luxury Feel. Before the Cloud 9, we had the cheap and nasty green foam underlay that the house builders put down. How To Fit Carpet Its highly sought-after by tradesmen and consumers. If you have doorways and recesses, Cloud 9 Underlay I therefore considered Cloud 9 Cirrus (9mm), Cloud 9 Cumulus (11mm), Tredaire Softwalk (9mm) and Tredaire Dreamwalk (11mm). The Rubber Company supply flame retardant grades of the cloud 9 underlay regularly, to customers all over the world. Save up to a massive 55% In-stock and delivered in 2-3 days! WebCloud 9 Underlay Cloud 9 carpet underlay collection by Ball & Young, plus our Super Saver Deals and some alternative products we think may be of interest, including the Soft as a Cloud Range and the Pure Collection. "Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org We have Cloud 9 (9mm version not 11mm) in all 4 bedrooms, landing and staircase. prob why its so cheap alot of internet companys sell seconds!! obviously being in the trade from past experiance if it sounds cheap then theres something wrong somewhere!!! After a bit of research, I came up with the following opinions; PU underlay seems to be getting more and more popular and offers superior comfort to standard rubber waffle types. So, after another trawl on the internet I found. Before the Cloud 9, we had the cheap and nasty green foam underlay that the house builders put down. WebCloud 9 Cirrus 9mm PU Carpet Underlay Rolls | 100m Total Area | UK Manufactured Quality Luxury Feel. It's like chalk and cheese, the cloud 9 feels a 100 times better.