Honda 5hp Outboard, Boat I have a CMC PT-130 power tilt/trim unit, my motor is a 97 Johnson 50hp, the boat is a 16ft alum . Combos, Fishing Tools & Communication, Auto Pilot Aug 14, 2018. edperez1426 said: Hello, I see that there are a pretty good amount of members here that have issues with their CMC Actuator, specifically model 7050. MODEL 7050 HYDRAULIC ACTUATOR - Cook Manufacturing Corporation - PDF Motors, Fishing Downriggers & Check the bolts where the unit pivots. # Can be used in almost any type of environment. Thrust (Extend): 5000 lbs. 7050 CMC Hydraulic Actuator 5'' Standard Actuator, T-H Marine TTC-1-DP Push Button Transom Trim Switch, JZLiner Marine Toggle Switches for a Boat 12V 15A On Off On Momentary Panel 3Pin Control, ALTBET Wiring Cable Harness Kit Compatible with Marine CMC/TH Tilt Trim Unit Jack Plate #7014G. It incorporates the pump, motor, reservoir, and cylinder all in the same housing, eliminating the need for hydraulic lines. Acessories, Fish Cleaning Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Storage Acessories, Fishing Outriggers & They don't have leak seal and wiper that keeps dirt and water out of the working parts. The seal kit part number can be checked by selecting the series and rod size. Accessories, Marine DC Power Plugs MGQ CMC High Speed Hydraulic Actuator 7342 for Pl-65 - eBay 7050 CMC Hydraulic Actuator 5'' Standard Actuator Item# 7050 Regular: $600.00 Sale: $539.99 Availability: Usually ships the same business day Product Description Standard Actuator - Power-Lift, Hydro-Jacker, and Tilt & Trim (not for High Speed jack plate models) Replacement hydraulic actuator for: This CMC hydraulic actuator is new and carries a one year warranty from CMC. saco_valley_parts. Finally disconnect the connector to the actuator motor. Not for high speed versions of hydraulic jack plates. CMC 7050 actuator brushes I was surprised to find that CMC does not sell replacement brushes for the 7050 actuator in my jackplate and didn't have an alternative part number. 7050 CMC Hydraulic Actuator 5'' Standard Actuator - amazon.com im having this issue to date. Parts, Boat Tubing & Refresh your browser window to try again. See all 2 brand new listings. The service requires full cookie support in order to view this website. The CMC 7050 dc electric hydraulic actuator is completely self-contained with its own fluid reservoir. Parts for CMC PT-35 52100 Tilt and Trim ? Keep yourself and your passengers safe and comfortable in your car. This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. # CMC Hydraulic Actuators for boat transom are completely self contained with their own fluid reservoir. OKIN deltadrive recliner motor/actuators t-motion TA-5 series motor/actuators T-motion TA-6 series motor/actuator CIAR 'LM' motor/linear actuators Sort by. pt-130 CMC tilt trim lift 7050 actuator motor problem CMC (Cook Manufacturing) 7050; Actraulic Actuator. P/N 7050 CMC hydraulic actuator with top and bottom spring pins. Related Items. added, Search by Specialized Products for General Use. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. JavaScript is disabled. YES, We can repair used units, send the unit to us for assessment. High Back Reclining Helm Seat, Cabin and Trailer Winches, Shop 7050 CMC Hydraulic Actuator 5'' Standard Actuator Brand: CMC 7 ratings $53999 Frequently bought together + + Total price: Add all three to Cart Some of these items ship sooner than the others. You can check the parts, such as actuator seal kits or filter elements that can be. Marine Battery Chargers, Shop Biminis, View Oars, Wakeboard, Wakesurf & Qty. Reply It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. Has anyone ever tried or successfully had the pump and actuator rebuilt on a CMC jackplate? MPN: 7050. T-H Marine ELCT0078 Hydraulic Actuator for sale online | eBay Shelters, Boat You can also coat the area between the mounting bracket . Systems, Marine Plumbing i have been trying to find an internal diagram but have not had any luck. Seats, Pontoon Boat Seats & CM2 Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Other, Just What I neededgood price..fast ship Thx. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Breakers, Power Packs & Jump Screws, Boat Handles, Pulls, Something went wrong. 16,611. thanks, it was a hope, not much more. CMC Jackplate, actuator may be bad?? - iboats.com CMC/T-H Marine Hydraulic Actuator P/N 7050 For PL-65 And PT-130 - eBay If the trim motor, actuator, does not run, replace the actuator. Rollers, Boat Trailer Check here and let us know if you don't find what you're looking for! Boat Gel Coat - Spectrum Color, Pumps and Industrial and Consumer Applications Aero-Tow GetJet 1800 Aircraft Mover ATV Tilt Beds Snow Blades Aircraft Tow Devices Outboard Motor Jack Plates Outboard Motor Tilts Trailer Tongue Lifts Trailer Leveling Devices Lawn Tractor & ATV Implements Drum Dolly Lift Lift Tables Platform Lifts Construction Equipment Agriculture Equipment Personal Handicap Equipment Material Handling Equipment Adjustable Seat Mechanisms CMC Outboard Power Lift Midsota Mini Dump CMC Outboard Power Tilt Model 7495 AC Adapter Input : 120V AC 15 amps max Output : 12V DC 15 amps continuous, 40 amps intermittent For *Prices are pre-tax. This reduce the need for multiple hydraulic components such as hoses, pumps and cylinders. 8 and 12 stroke actuators are also available. OakMacgyver. DIY: Clutch Master Cylinder (CMC) replacement and rebuild Show details This item: 7050 CMC Hydraulic Actuator 5'' Standard Actuator $539.99 $62.99 $38.03 Customers who viewed this item also viewed related to: cmc 7050 actuator brushes. Hardware, Marine Accessories, Boat Lift Canopy Dollies, SportsStuff Great Big Holder, Anchor & Dock Together, CMC Marine and T-H Marine are far and away the largest manufacturer of jack plates in the world. JavaScript is disabled. Documents / Download Although it is a pain in the rear to pull the motor and remount an entire assembly, it is fantastic to get a new unit. * 6061-T6 aluminim alloy construction. datel, you probably will not get an answer,that thread is over two years old. CMC (Cook Manufacturing) 7050; Actraulic Actuator. Tops, Other CMC Hydraulic Actuators for boat transom are completely self contained with their own fluid reservoir. Yes Racks, Fish Finders, Sounders Accessories, Pontoon Bimini Hi again, I posted the other day about my CMC trim and tilt unit in how to change the oil, or add to it because it was not working,well found out it is leaking from the ram, I contacted CMC to see if they sell a rebuild kit and got this message Craig, we do not sell seal kits. All Rights Reserved. Hey guys, JP Actuator 7050 died. Order thus as my last actuator failed. You Save: $33.37 (6%) PartsPak Reviews. Lighting, Marine Teak Switches, Shore Power & AC Brushes for cmc pt130 - SCDUCKS.COM CG1 The actuator motor typically has a low resistance ~ 5 ohm or less across the two wires, this is normal. 8" and 12" stroke actuators are also available. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. www.powermotiontech.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. DELIVERING TO CUSTOMERS IN 2-5 DAYS, Copyright 2011-2023 JM Upholstery Ltd. All rights reserved, Manual recliner TO Electric recliner conversion KIT, JM110 - OKIN betadrive motor - long type - 5 pin, JM110 : OKIN betadrive motor : short type : 5 pin, JM112 - OKIN Refined-R (JLDQ) recliner motor / Actuator, JM114 : T-motion TA-5 : twin lead for single motor recliners, JM115 : TA-6 t-motion : twin lead for single motored recliners, Kaidi KDYJT003-22 recliner motor / actuator, Kaidi KDYJT006-15 recliner motor / actuator, Kaidi KDYJT006-20 recliner motor / actuator, Kaidi KDYJT006-36 - recliner motor / actuator, Kaidi KDYJT013-74 recliner actuator [3 LEADS], Kaidi KDYJT018-35 recliner motor / actuator, KDPT007- 115 Kaidi Recliner Actuator [ STROKE 226MM ], OKIN Refined-R JLDQ11.1.156.333 recliner motor / Actuator. They exclude delivery charges and customs duties and do not include additional charges for installation or activation options. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. JavaScript is disabled. Excellent Seller. Tops, Bimini Top Boarding, Paddles & CG3 It can also replace the 7050 actuator in CMC jackplates (cannot be used in the PT-130). If your hydraulic actuator looks like the one in the picture below you can go http://www.cook-mfg.net/ and download a an owners manual. min. CMC PT-130 Tilt and Trim . This CMC 7050 can be used in almost any type of environment. Biminis, RV & Trailer T-H Marine cmc 7050 rebuild o-rings AldayOnTheWater 23 subscribers Subscribe 6.6K views 2 years ago DISCLAIMER- I don't know what I'm doing. Seats, Fishing Boat You Save: $41.59 (7%) . Accessories, Electronic Navigation All CMC actuators include a 6' cord set from the motor. The Model 7050 Actuator shown above is available in 5 stroke length. Starters, Marine Solar Power Standard Actuator - Power-Lift, Hydro-Jacker, and Tilt & Trim (not for High Speed jack plate models) Replacement hydraulic actuator for: CMC Power-Lift hydraulic jack plates ( models: 65001 , 65002 , 65201 ) T-H Marine Hydro-Jacker hydraulic jack plates ( models: HYJ-6C-DP ) CMC Power Tilt & Trim Units (PT-35 & PT-130 models: 13001, 13002, 52100) ATLAS Tilt & Trim Units (models: THT-35C-DP, THT-130C-DP, THT-130CGK-DP) This actuator will fit all late model CMC Tilt & Trims, ATLAS Tilt & Trims, CMC Power-Lift hydraulic plates, and T-H Hydro-Jacker hydraulic plates that have the one piece motor/hydraulic actuator assembly. Battery Charger, Marine Audio & Deals, Electrical