Ciccarelli had another solid season with Minnesota in 198384, scoring 38 goals and 71 points in 79 games, helping the North Stars into the playoffs once again. The surname Ciccarelli came from the personal name Cicco, which is found in southern Italy and the Venetian region as a popular and affectionate form of the name Francesco. Ciccarelli, 61, lives in Macomb County and for 17 years has operated his restaurant, Ciccarelli's, in Shelby Township, formerly. If I had kept my mouth shut, I probably would have won a couple of Cups with the Wings. Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. "I celebrated a little bit with them, but it's not the same,'' Ciccarelli said. The four then participated in raping and sodomizing her, she told police. Staff writers Mark Asher, Steve Berkowitz, Gabriel Escobar and Tracy Thompson contributed to this report. [3] Then on January 6, 1988, in a game played at Maple Leaf Gardens, Ciccarelli attacked then-Maple Leafs rookie defenceman Luke Richardson with his stick. He began the 1980-81 season with Oklahoma City of the Central Hockey League before making his NHL debut on Dec. 13, 1980. Removing this item from your shopping cart will remove your associated sale items. The North Stars kept Ciccarelli with the Knights for the 1979-80, and Ciccarelli rebounded, scoring 50 goals and 103 points. The team lost to the Boston Bruins, four games to none, in the finals last week. Reruns.She will admit to knowing one hockey player . On October 8, 1992, Ciccarelli earned his first goal as a Red Wing, scoring against Kelly Hrudey of the Los Angeles Kings in a 5-3 victory. On August 31, 1999, Ciccarelli announced his retirement. I pulled off to the side of the road and I got kind of emotional thinking of my parents and everyone who helped me along the way. She told police that the incident occurred after a party Friday night at Champions, a sports bar at 1206 Wisconsin Ave. NW. Enter Search Term. Associated With He and Phil Esposito are two Hall of Famers who grew up playing junior hockey with Sarnia's teams. He was arrested after police. Bookmark this page and come back often for updates. It was like no one wants to buy a horse with a broken leg. Dino has 6 jobs listed on their profile. He also weighs 180 lb (82 kg; 12 st 12 lb). CICCARELLI SENTENCED TO DAY IN JAIL - The Washington Post Hockey-Reference utilizes Official NHL data for current NHL seasons. Ciccarelli played his first game as a member of the Tampa Bay Lightning on October 5, 1996, getting a goal and two points in a 4-3 win over the Pittsburgh Penguins. Dino is 60 years as of 2020. He scored 1,200 points in his NHL career. On August 27, 1996, the Red Wings traded Ciccarelli to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a fourth-round draft pick in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. On March 18, 1989, Ciccarelli had a four-goal, seven point game in a huge 8-2 victory over the Hartford Whalers. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Traded to Florida by Tampa Bay with Jeff Norton for Mark Fitzpatrick and Jody Hull, January 15, 1998. Dino Ciccarellis income source is mostly from being a successful . About | Dino Ciccarelli Ciccarelli was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010. [10], 1980 World Junior Ice Hockey Championships, "Tampa Bay Lightning at Hartford Whalers Box Score April 13, 1997", "Dino finally gets his due: Ciccarelli in Hockey Hall of Fame", Ciccarelli, Granato, James to Hockey Hall, "Ciccarelli to close Club 22, score again with new sports bar in Shelby Township", "A Taste of Hockeytown Comes to Auburn Hills", "Ciccarelli re-opens old Detroit landmark", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Dino_Ciccarelli&oldid=1148916326, World Ice Hockey Championships bronze medalist, Most Points by a rookie, One playoff season (21) "1981 Playoffs", Most Goals by a rookie, One playoff season (14) "1981 Playoffs", Fastest Player to Score 20 Goals (15 Games) "198687 Regular Season" 11/11/1986, Biographical information and career statistics from, This page was last edited on 9 April 2023, at 02:03. Cousin: Al Iafrate. His probation ended in January 1989. Fact Check: We strive for accuracy and fairness. In January 1988, Ciccarelli was suspended by the NHL for 10 games, and spent a day in jail, for striking a player in the head with his hockey stick. He is one of two Sarnia Jr. 'B' graduates to go on to be elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame (the other being Phil Esposito, who led the Sarnia Legionnaires in scoring in 1961). Ciccarelli played his first game with the Florida Panthers on January 21, 1998. I wondered how am I going to get on the power play when you have Yzerman, Fedorov, Lidstrom and Coffey, so I stuck my nose even more in front of the net so I could be on the top power play. Overall with Minnesota, Ciccarelli played in 65 games, scoring 32 goals and 59 points. I learned that to survive, with that kind of size difference, you have to be tough and keep your stick up because guys are going to take liberties on you. He played in only 14 games, scoring six goals and seven points. It's also available for football, basketball and baseball. In game six of the 1996 Western Conference Finals, Claude Lemieux laid a vicious hit on Kris Draper. All rights reserved. Press reports speculated that his criminal activity was the reason it took him years to gain entrance. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA. The name of the establishment is Ciccarelli's Sports Bar Theater, named after the "theater" style atmosphere. @ 42.722659, -83.05704. Family Dollar Jun 2017 - May 2018 1 year. Also known as "boomers", are the result of the end of World War II, when birth rates across the world spiked. He finished the season with five goals and 16 points in 28 games with the Panthers. In five playoff games, Ciccarelli was held to an assist. Sheehy played in 59 games this season. He played on the Jr. B hockey team in his hometown of Sarnia at the age of 15. Brad Nierenberg, the restaurant's promotion manager, said that the bar was holding a party for the Caps to celebrate the team's season, which ended with 36 victories, 38 losses and six ties. Brothers: Larry Ciccarelli & Rob Ciccarelli. In the fall of 1975, he was part of Sarnia's Jr 'B' Hockey team and ended up leading it in scoring with 45 goals and 43 assists for 88 points in just 40 games. Chinese Zodiac: Dino Ciccarelli was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Eden Palmer Cause Of Death: what happened to the actress? Our reasoning for presenting offensive logos. Dino has been a resident of Livonia, MI and Farmington Hills, MI. Today, Dino is involved in various business operations, he opened two sports bars, one across from the Palace of Auburn Hills; and the other at the site of the former Post Bar in downtown Detroit, near Cobo Center. He scored his first playoff goal with Washington on April 6, 1989, scoring against Ron Hextall in a 3-2 loss. Dino Ciccarelli Profiles | Facebook Use without license or authorization is expressly prohibited. His 608 career goals became the most scored by an NHL player who went undrafted. His 608 career goals became the most scored by an NHL player who went undrafted. Ciccarelli finished his first season with Detroit with 41 goals and 97 points, which were both the second highest totals on the team. Dino Ciccarelli to close Club 22, open sports bar When the call came in, I saw the 416-area code and it was Ron Ellis and the committee calling to say I got in. The four Capitals players being investigated are right wing Dino Ciccarelli, 30; left wing Geoff Courtnall, 27; and defensemen Neil Sheehy, 30, and Scott Stevens, 26, the police sources said. He did score a hat trick against the Edmonton Oilers on February 8, 1991 in a 6-3 win. Dino Ciccarelli was born in Sarnia, Canada. Law enforcement sources said that the girl who made the complaint was known to several of the players, and that she may have dated another player on the team. Courtnall's attorney, Donald T. Bucklin, would not comment on the allegations. I think the fans took to me a little bit because its a blue-collar town and they liked how hard I played. At 63 years old, Dino Ciccarelli height In Ciccarelli's first full season with the Capitals, he scored 41 goals in 198990, which marked his fifth consecutive season of 40+ goals, while finishing with a team high 79 points. The Detroit location is only open for Red Wings home games and other special events. During the season, Ciccarelli played in the 1982 NHL All-Star Game, hosted by the Washington Capitals, with the Campbell Conference, where he assisted on a goal by Wayne Gretzky in a 4-2 loss to the Wales Conference. His 14 goals are still the most by a rookie in one NHL playoff year; his 21 points set a record thats been equaled by Ville Leino of the Philadelphia Flyers in 2010 and Jake Guentzel of the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2017. The 1981-82 season was Ciccarelli's best in the NHL, with 106 points (55 goals, 51 assists). Ciccarelli played his first game with the Florida Panthers on January 21, 1998. 1960), Canadian former professional NHL ice hockey player, inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame, 2010. Ciccarelli saw his point total decline by 40 in the 1993-94 season, as he scored 28 goals and 57 points in 66 games. Or purchase a subscription for unlimited access to real news you can count on. Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free. He retired after the 1998-99 season with 1,200 points (608 goals, 592 assists) in 1,232 games and was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010. He and Phil Esposito are two Hall of Famers who grew up playing junior hockey with Sarnias teams. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house. He scored his first goal with Florida on January 24, 1998, against Kelly Hrudey of the San Jose Sharks in a 1-1 tie. Most historical data provided by Dan Diamond and Associates. Dino Ciccarelli (born February 8, 1960) is a Canadian former professional hockey player who played 19 seasons in the National Hockey League, primarily with the Minnesota North Stars, but also notably with the Detroit Red Wings, with whom he had his third-highest scoring season. The record features Dino Ciccarelli's singles, "More Than Friends" and "Letting Go". In 2010, he was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame. Ciccarelli had 30 points (18 goals, 12 assists) in 32 regular-season games for Minnesota, then took his play to a record-setting level during the Stanley Cup Playoffs, helping the North Stars reach the Cup Final, where they lost to the New York Islanders. Team. We will continue to update information on Dino Ciccarellis parents. If you see something that doesnt look right, contact us. 2000- 2023 Swyrich Corporation, all rights reserved. You can also find out who is Dino Ciccarelli dating now and celebrity dating histories at CelebsCouples. Injuries cut short Ciccarelli's season in 1984-85, playing in only 51 games, Ciccarelli scored 15 goals and 32 points, his lowest point total since his rookie season in 1980-81, and the lowest goal total of his NHL career. On March 7, 1989, the North Stars traded Ciccarelli and Bob Rouse to the Washington Capitals for Mike Gartner and Larry Murphy. Frequently Asked Questions about the NHL and Hockey, Subscribe to Stathead Hockey: Get your first month FREE. Some hockey portraits on this site are licensed from Images on Ice, Hockeys Photo Agency. Dino Ciccarelli Stats and News | NHL.com His 608 career goals became the most scored by an NHL player who went undrafted. Minnesota sent him back to London, where he had 103 points (53 points, 50 assists) in 1979-80. That is pretty cool coming from the best coach in NHL history. The Red Wings lost to the Avalanche in six games and Lemieux was given suspensions in the first two games of the Stanley Cup Finals. On June 20, 1992, Ciccarelli was traded from the Capitals to the Detroit Red Wings for Kevin Miller. On March 18, 1989, Ciccarelli had a four-goal, seven point game in a huge 82 victory over the Hartford Whalers. Its just part of the game. In the post-season, Ciccarelli had six goals and eight points in 17 games. I liked his style because he was tenacious and a go to guy. Ciccarelli played in six games, scoring three goals and six points as the Capitals were eliminated by the Flyers. Because of security reasons, he has not shared his precise location of residence. He spent most of the 1980-81 season with Oklahoma City, playing in 48 games, scoring 32 goals and 57 points. In 16 playoff games, Ciccarelli had four goals and nine points, as the North Stars lost to the Edmonton Oilers in the Campbell Conference finals. We get alonggreat now. At the 1982 IIHF World Hockey Championship held in Finland, Ciccarelli had two goals and three points in nine games, as the Canadians won the Bronze Medal. Dino Ciccarelli: From Undrafted to Underrated Hall of Fame Legend The North Stars struggled during the season, and failed to qualify for the post season. On January 15, 1998, the Lightning traded Ciccarelli and Jeff Norton to the Florida Panthers for Mark Fitzpatrick and Jody Hull. Dinos net worth is estimated to be $1 to 50 Million. On August 27, 1996, the Red Wings traded Ciccarelli to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a fourth-round draft pick in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. I really would have liked to have celebrated winning a Cup but I wasnt one of the lucky ones to do that so when I did was inducted into the Hall it gave me a lot of satisfaction.. His junior team, the London Knights, retired Ciccarelli's number 8. In six games with Oklahoma City, Ciccarelli had three goals and five points. Two limos were parked on Wisconsin Avenue, and one was parked outside the club's rear entrance, Nierenberg said. Ciccarelli joined the London Knights of the OMJHL as a 16-year-old for the 1976-77 season. Washington, Michigan (MI), US. Ciccarelli had a hat trick in the playoffs, scoring three goals and an assist against the New Jersey Devils in a 54 overtime win on April 5, 1990. In game six of the 1996 Western Conference Finals, Claude Lemieux laid a vicious hit on Kris Draper. Ciccarelli finished the 1988-89 season with the Washington Capitals, playing just 11 games, Ciccarelli scored 12 goals and 15 points, helping the team into the playoffs. On November 8, 1996, Ciccarelli had a hat trick against the Pittsburgh Penguins in a 55 tie. , I had just beaten out Wayne Gretzky in the OHL with 72 goals and then I badly broke a leg. In the playoffs, Ciccarelli had 11 goals and 24 points in 20 games, as London lost to the Ottawa 67's in the J. Ross Robertson Cup finals. His rise to NHL stardom began humbly when he was . In the playoffs, Ciccarelli had 11 goals and 24 points in 20 games, as London lost to the Ottawa 67's in the J. Ross Robertson Cup finals. Dino is a happily married man. She No Need Wahala: Nigerian Bride Uses Her 4 Sisters as Asoebi, Ignores Girls, Lovely Wedding Video Trends, Warhammer Leviathan price speculated with box due this summer, She Helped Me: Medical Doctor Meets His Secondary School Teacher During Graduation, Photo Goes Viral, I make $100k: Elon Musk introduces Twitter monetisation for content creator, Just In: Sanusi Makes Royal Entry Into Lagos Dinner Amid Fresh Talks on Kano Throne, Photos Emerge, Were Brothers: Drama as Tony Elumelu Spends N23bn to Take Back Transcorp From Otedola, 129-Year-Old First Bank Announces Corporate Name Change of Subsidiaries Across Africa, United Kingdom, Role Of CEO: How to find the right CEO for your company, How To Grow Your BTC In 2023 With Cryptotradecoins.org, Leave Me Alone: Video of Davido Angrily Walking Out on His Manager Tells Him He Is Tired, Stirs Reactions, Your Papa: Adekunle Gold Slams wife Simi, After She took to social media to call him out, fans react, Omo! I was away from home, going to school, couldnt play, and was going to rehab all the time. Ciccarelli owned the nightclub Club 22 in Shelby Charter Township, named for the jersey number he wore with the Capitals, Red Wings, Lightning and Panthers. Dino Ciccarelli Net Worth Stats He spent most of the 1980-81 season with Oklahoma City, playing in 48 games, scoring 32 goals and 57 points. He saw a decrease in offensive production during the 198283 season, scoring 37 goals and 75 points in 77 games, which was 18 fewer goals and 31 fewer points than the previous season. He is known for being a Hockey Player. He did have a six-point game against the Vancouver Canucks on April 5, 1994, scoring four goals and adding two assists in an 83 victory. WHA hat tricks courtesy Scott Surgent. Do you have a blog? On August 27, 1996, the Red Wings traded Ciccarelli to the Tampa Bay Lightning for a fourth-round draft pick in the 1998 NHL Entry Draft. The big hurdle for me was my first game back a year later playing in Windsor, our huge rival with around 5,000 in the stands. He had one goal and five assists. Dino Ciccarelli has never won a Stanley Cup as a player. Trusted by millions of genealogists since 2003. he is married to Lynda Ciccarelli. Dino Ciccarelli - Wikipedia Lge. The Life And Career Of Dino Ciccarelli (Complete Story) Ciccarelli had a goal and an assist as the Campbell Conference defeated the Wales Conference 93. Courtnall came to the Capitals in 1988 in a trade with the Edmonton Oilers for Greg Adams. Ciccarelli did appear in the 1983 NHL All-Star Game, hosted by the New York Islanders. Another 26 words (2 lines of text) covering the years 1493, 1673, 1686, 1623, 1751, 1780 and 1804 are included under the topic Early Ciccarelli History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible. In five playoff games, Ciccarelli was held to an assist. His 367 goals during that span were fifth among all players, behind Wayne Gretzky (571), Jari Kurri (442), Michel Goulet (406) and Dale Hawerchuk (379). He finished the playoffs with nine goals and 11 points in 16 games, as the Red Wings lost to the New Jersey Devils in the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals. We had some great teams, and we were like a machine, but unfortunately we couldnt get it done when I was there., Everybody thought I hated Scotty. The greatest overall compatibility with Aquarius is Leo and Sagittarius. In his first full NHL season, he scored a career high 106 points with 55 goals. He played on the Jr. 'B' hockey team in his hometown of Sarnia at the age of 15. In the game, Ciccarelli assisted on a goal by Steve Yzerman, as the Campbell Conference won the game over the Wales Conference by a score of 95. Dino Ciccarelli Bio, Age, Family, Wife, NHL, Height, Net Worth He is famous for being a Hockey Player. He scored his first goal with Washington on March 11, 1989, scoring against John Vanbiesbrouck in a 4-2 win over the New York Rangers. Dino Ciccarelli. From 1981-82 through 1989-90, Ciccarelli scored at least 30 goals eight times in nine seasons and had at least 40 goals six times. Popularity Most Popular #190173 First Name Dino #22 63 Year Old Hockey Player #2 He has since opened two additional sports bars, one across from the Palace of Auburn Hills; and the other at the site of the former Post Bar in downtown Detroit, near Cobo Center. Dino Ciccarelli, better known by her family name Dino Ciccarelli, is a popular Canadian Athlete. Dino Ciccarelli - Age, Family, Bio | Famous Birthdays Whos the richest Hockey Player in the world? Dino Ciccarelli Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family Two months after losing to New Jersey in the 1996 Stanley Cup finals, the Wings traded him to Tampa Bay for a fourth-round draft choice. Ciccarelli finished his first season with Detroit with 41 goals and 97 points, which were both the second highest totals on the team. Ciccarelli was productive in the playoffs, scoring five goals and nine points in 11 games. Ciccarelli had his third straight 40+ goal season in 198788, as he once again led Minnesota with 41 goals and 86 points in 67 games. It was closed in 2011. Ciccarelli had a four-goal game against the Quebec Nordiques on February 6, 1990, in a 122 victory. He scored 12 goals in 11 games to finish the season with 44, then had 41 goals in 80 games in 1989-90. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. Dino Ciccarelli was born on February 8, 1960 (age 63) in Canada. The 63-year-old hockey player was born in Canada. We have estimated Ciccarelli spent the entire 1981-82 NHL season with the North Stars, playing in 76 games, scoring a team high 55 goals, while earning 106 points for the season. In 199596, Ciccarelli scored 22 goals and 43 points in 64 games, helping the Red Wings set an NHL record for wins in a season with 62. Nierenberg said several of the customers, including women, went upstairs. All logos are the trademark & property of their owners and not Sports Reference LLC. Dicky Barrett Net Worth: Bio, Wiki, Age, Height, Family, Wife and Daughter, DJ Akademiks Net Worth: Bio, Age, Real Name, Girlfriend, Angelica and Snitch, Mike Shannon Biography, Age, Death, Career, Net Worth, Family, Heather Mitchell Biography, Age, Career, Net Worth, Family, Richard Madeley Age, Height, Biography, Parents, Net Worth, Wife, Share This Post On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Telegram. (Photo by Getty Images) DETROIT - He's the only player among the top 20 all-time NHL scorers to play . After doing our research, details about his parents are not known to the public and it is also not known if he has any siblings. Ciccarelli joined the Capitals on March 7, 1989, when he was traded to Washington in exchange for right wing Mike Gartner and defenseman Larry Murphy. We got there before warm up and my dad wanted me to go with him to get something to eat but I stayed because I wanted to watch the warm up. Ciccarelli joined the London Knights of the OMJHL as a 16-year-old for the 197677 season. In 1987, he pleaded guilty to indecent exposure and received probation. Every Sports Reference Social Media Account, Site Last Updated: Monday, May 1, 4:58AM. Use arrows to navigate between autocomplete results. All Rights Reserved. Overall, Ciccarelli appeared in seven playoff games, scoring four goals and six points. Dino Ciccarelli was born in 1960s. Ciccarelli owned the nightclub Club 22 in Shelby Charter Township, named for the jersey number he wore with the Capitals, Red Wings, Lightning and Panthers. 1974), Italian economist and businessman, Dino Ciccarelli (b. All rights reserved. Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. He is a member of famous with the age 63 years old group. We will update this section once the details become available. He had his seventh 40-goal season in 1992-93 and scored his 500th NHL goal on Jan. 8, 1994. The native of Sarnia, Ontario, was a scoring star with London of the Ontario Major Junior Hockey League, including a league-best 72 goals in 68 games as a 17-year-old in 1977-78. The key to it is being fearless and knowing that if defensemen are good, theyre going to try and clear you out. NHL.com is the official web site of the National Hockey League. Ciccarelli had an injury plagued 199899 season, as he missed the majority of the season after suffering a back injury against the Chicago Blackhawks on November 4, 1998. Dino Ciccarelli was born on 8 February, 1960 in Ontario, Canada. Ciccarelli made his debut with the Detroit Red Wings on October 6, 1992, getting no points in a 41 loss to the Winnipeg Jets. Ciccarelli grew up playing minor hockey in his hometown of Sarnia, Ontario in the Southwestern Ontario Minor Hockey League of the Ontario Minor Hockey Association. He began the 199798 season with the Lightning; he played in 34 games with Tampa Bay, scoring 11 goals and 17 points. In nine playoff games, Ciccarelli had three goals and six points. Early North American records indicate many people bearing the name Ciccarelli were among those contributors: Liberato Diciocco, age 27, who arrived at New York on Dec. 20, 1882, aboard the "Italia"; Bernardo Cichero, who arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1855. In the post-season, Ciccarelli appeared in nine games, scoring four goals and 10 points. I can't say anything.". I looked over at the referee and there was no call on the play. He scored eight goals in the first round of the Patrick Division playoff series against the New Jersey Devils. Do you have a sports website? NHL Hall of Fame right winger who tallied 1,200 points during his professional career. Dino Ciccarelli had 1,200 points over his career. Earliest records date back to the year 1112, when Pompeo Cicala was a valiant soldier in the city of Genoa. Net Worth Net Worth 2020 Undisclosed Salary 2020 Not known Before Fame It was a media circus and I really didnt care. " Sheehy would not comment, and Stevens could not be reached. Ciccarelli was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2010, eight years after he first became eligible. In the playoffs, Ciccarelli scored 14 goals and 21 points in 19 games, as the North Stars lost to the New York Islanders in the 1981 Stanley Cup Finals. Migration of the Ciccarelli family Early North American records indicate many people bearing the name Ciccarelli were among those contributors: Liberato Diciocco, age 27, who arrived at New York on Dec. 20, 1882, aboard the "Italia"; Bernardo Cichero, who arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1855. 4 CAPITALS ACCUSED OF RAPE - The Washington Post In the playoffs, Ciccarelli had three goals and four points in four games. In the post-season, Ciccarelli contributed six goals and 16 points in nine games. At 15 I was playing Junior B in Sarnia against guys up to 21 years old and it was a great stepping stone for me before I played four years in Juniors at London. Dino Ciccarelli weighed 185 lbs (83 kg) when playing. I practiced it every day. Majority of Dinos money comes from being a hockey player. They reflect the regional variations and the many dialects of the Italian language, each with its own distinctive features. He was born on February 8, 1960, in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. Ciccarelli's 97 points were his highest since 1986-87, when he recorded 103 with the Minnesota North Stars. Traded to Detroit by Washington for Kevin Miller, June 20, 1992. I had lost my dad in 2006 and it would have been nice to have had him around for that. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. But an injury limited him to 30 games in 1978-79, and the Minnesota North Stars signed him as a free agent on Sept. 28, 1979. In 198889, Ciccarelli made his first all-star game appearance in six years, as he played with the Campbell Conference in the 1989 NHL All-Star Game held in Edmonton, Alberta. Birth Name: Dino Ciccarelli Occupation: Hockey Player Born In: Canada Birthdate: February 8, 1960 Age: 63 years old (as of 2023) Ethnicity: White Nationality: Canadian Sexuality: N/A Dino Ciccarelli was born on the 8th of February, 1960. These goalies are too good and you need traffic in front of them and change the direction of the puck. With a shortened 199495 due to the lockout, Ciccarelli appeared in 42 games, scoring 16 goals and 43 points, which placed him third in team scoring. People of this zodiac sign like to have fun with friends, help others, fight for causes, are a good listener and dislike broken promises, being bored, and people who disagree with them. These hippie kids protested against the Vietnam War and participated in the civil rights movement.