He can be, Kaya is a 7.5 year old Akita with bursts of big puppy energy between naps. CALYPSO Is a sweet girl . The shelter is open for walk-through viewing and meet and greets 10 a.m. 7 p.m., seven days per week. Founded in 1965, we are an independent non-profit organization that shelters more than 10,000 animals every year and strives to complete families by matching pets with people. OSO is a sweet girl but lots of Energy . Hansel is a good very typical 4 year old male. 205 talking about this. Search cats . Check out the latest savings that we have to offer View your local flyer Services at Salem PetSmart Grooming 4.7 book appointment Training 5.0 book class This 6 month old sweetheart came from Bakersfield with his brother and sister. Pets for Adoption at Salem Dogs, in Salem, OR | Petfinder 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Pets for Adoption at Marion County Dog Shelter, in Salem, OR | Petfinder Marion County Dog Shelter 3550 Aumsville Hwy SE Salem, OR 97301 Get directions view our pets DOG@co.marion.or.us (503) 588-5233 Today's hours: 10:00am - 4:00pm By appointment only http://www.mcdogs.net Finding pets for you Finding pets for you Submit Your Happy Tail Adoption fees range from $55 to $600 for dogs and $25 to $200 for cats. It must, Courtesy Post - Owner Surrender/Rehoming - Milwaukee, OR Meet Chopper! Adoption Center . Lucy is about 2 years old, 50lbs and would love a yard to play in and someone who would enjoy taking her. She recently showed us how well she does in group play with, LOCATION: Albany, Oregon DOB: 07/20/2021 Hi, I'm River. Polly is house and crate, Hansel is a 4 year old male German Sherperd. She runs circles around her 2 yo GSD foster brother. She loves to run and play I don't have a yard for her to be able to do this.. She likes to snuggle and play. I am a sweet older girl who is best friends with Charlie, Hi, I'm Charlie. your CMS. Applications at adoptoregon.org/adopt http://adoptoregon.org Finding pets for you Finding pets for you She is very affectionate. To host an event benefiting Oregon Humane Society or to see if we can participate in your event, please complete an event application. Dog and people friendly a little shy at first but warms. We believe he will do best in a home with a large fenced yard. What my friends at OHS say about me: Watch my video below! SE Salem, OR 97317 (503) 585-5900 The Alpha Paw dog rescue center provides both nearby animal shelters near Salem, Oregon. He is a handsome and friendly 4 y/o pitbull mix in need of a foster home or a. Mumford is the biggest (90 pounds), goofiest, sweetheart in the world! Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis. Dog Services - Marion County, Oregon I'm a year and a half old energetic girl looking for a home where I can run and play fetch, go on, Elvis is a 2 year old Great Dane mix who weighs about 60 pounds and has a gorgeous gray short hair coat. He enjoys going out for walks camping and outdoor, Josie is a 5 year old female she gets along with children of all ages and other animals. He has become very jealous, Gabby is a 14 wk old mixed breed. If your organization is interested in becoming a Stacker He is a strong boy and can be a bit stubborn. You can make a difference by adopting a rescue dog. We can't say enough great things about this little girl. Below are our newest added Puggles available for adoption in Salem, Oregon. Well have you fill out a brief questionnaire. Visit Us Portland Campus. We do encourage bringing your dog in to meet any dog you are considering adopting. We have too many and we have to rehome him. We do not offer holds on any animals at this time. She is smart and adventurous, trains easily, and loves to, My name is Spritz. The SFOF Thrift Store is next door at 4155 Cherry Avenue, Keizer, OR 97303. Salem Friends of Felines | The mission of Salem Friends of Felines is 7 were here. Search dogs. He is a sweet cat but very scared Sammy is a 1 1/2 year old cat who has feline leukemia virus. She is up to, Oh what the Hal! I'm a 5, Lexi is a 9 month old pup that needs an active family to continue with her training. She came from a farm into my small apartment and, Bones is a very young but very calm soulful boy. SESalem, OR 97317(503) 585-5900Hours & Directions. We are fostering the fabulous Lizzie right now. We are completely a foster based rescue. He's also super smart and treat driven, so very easy to train. Our goal is to schedule meet and greets within 30 minutes, but wait times may vary. Environment plays a significant role in an animals behavior, their behavior is subject to change once the animal is in a different environment. All rights reserved. Gaara is a three year old male rott. Step 1: Come to the shelter! I am an 11 year old lab mix, around 42 lbs. More than 60 puppies were transported from California to Oregon, away from the flooding in Central California. Please note: Meet and greets are done on a first-come/first-served basis. Oregon Humane Society Portland Campus is open for walk-through viewing. Dog meet and greets are by appointment only, please answer the questions below the bio, either through Petfinder. He is very calm and sweet, great with all people and dogs . Harlan has a ton of energy, loves to play and have fun, and will give you all the love he has from the tip of his nose to the tip of his wagging tail Some basic information about Harlan; he is 3-years old, male, Cocker Spaniel/Collie mix, and is medium-sized (20-59lbs). To get started, please click the pets profile you are interested in, read the profile, and then click the questionnaire at the bottom of the page to start your adoption experience. When adopting a dog you are gaining a family member for the rest of its life. OHS is a private, nonprofit organization that relies on individual donations, grants, and our own fundraising to operate. For a puppy, this can be a commitment of 10 to 15 years. This little cutie was on the streets of Bakersfield, and our volunteer picked him up. Copyright 2023, NK Animal Advocates. He's super, Meet Lucy! Please read the entire post including the part that says CALL THE SHELTER. Knox is approx 9-10 mos old and came to us after he landed in a high kill shelter with trauma to his back leg/hip. Hazel is a very sweet girl and needs space to run in a fenced yard. OHS is only able to respond to crises like this in a moments notice because of supporters like you. King needs a foster or adoption immediately. What more could you want? Loyal, Picture to be supplied shortly or at request. Fabio is such a great and sweet boy, he loves to hang out in his fosters office with his foster, Pedro is super good at cuddling, loves to be outdoors. All cities and towns in Marion, Polk, Linn Counties in Oregon. Due to allergies we can't keep her in our much smaller, We are looking for a new home for our 3-year-old Treeing Walker Coonhound. We have not yet had an opportunity to dog test her but, I am facing some health concerns and need to find a forever family for my Bruno. knows his basic commands,crate trained, is good with dogs cats kids. She's super sweet and friendly. Then the usual story will have to go to the shelter due behavior, Duke is a great bloodhound with a loving personality but he has developed some aggression issues and is protective, Thunder is a very sweet outgoing dog and loves kids! 1067 NE Columbia Blvd.Portland, OR 97211(503) 285-7722Hours & Directions, 4246 Turner Rd. Sort. She is very sweet and likes the company of, Handsome Trigger is a local owner release from Vancouver, WA. Below are our newest added Cavachons available for adoption in Salem, Oregon. If there is a concern, a request will be submitted to have a veterinarian look at the animal. We are completely a foster based rescue. The adoption fee for each animal is included in their animal profile. He loves to play ball. Clink link below: Our Hopefuls Wyatt is an 11 year old lab who is, This is Balto. Once youve found a pet youre interested in meeting, take note of the pets name and visit the front desk in the lobby. He is house trained, knows basic commands, and, Zuko is super loving and loyal guy! People Food: Dos and donts for sharing your plate with your canine. She. He likes most people, can be, Diesel is a 4-year-old handsome man. About 45 lbs. They were red wire haired terriers! Korea. Again, Polly is a 1 year old German Shepherd mix who is sweet, gentle and easy to live with. While I'm cheering on all the animals here . distribution partner, email us at He is a bit, Hello Holly! Typical energetic, mouthy, She was abandoned near my parents house last week. We always recommend that potential pet parents ask themselves the following questions before starting their search for an adoptable pet: As an independent non-profit, Oregon Humane Society relies on community donations to fund lifesaving programs. Kai is a 6 month old pup that needs an active family to continue with his training. As you can probably tell, Needs home with fenced yard. She is a lovely girl with a gentle personality. He has a great temperament, This is being posted by a volunteer. I am a sweet older girl who is best friends with, Veronica is a vivacious middle aged Pharaoh Hound mix. Shelter Address. We have a huge passion for the bully breeds and that is our primary focus but we truly love dogs in general and are always willing to help if we have the resources. To get started, please click the pet's profile you are interested in, read the profile, and then click the questionnaire at the bottom of the page to start your adoption experience. Maltipoo: Dog Breed Guide - Temperament, Care, and Adoption Pet Shelters is offering you one of the most extensive pet shelter directories on the internet. In foster in Rochester, WA, BONITO Is a young boy . She is loving, smart, Hi, I'm Penelope! He came to us very under-socialized. Shelter / Rescue. I'm Dexter and I am hoping to find a home and need your help to do that. Absolutely loves being around his human companions. He is a bit shy at first but he warms quick when he feels, 11 months old Pitbull mix She was adopted from the shelter when she was 8 weeks old, she was now returned after 9, Boomer is a lab mix, 3 years old. How he waited so long in California to find his, This is being posted by a volunteer. SESalem, OR 97317(503) 585-5900Hours & Directions. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Founded in 1965, we are an independent non-profit organization that shelters more than 10,000 animals every year and strives to complete families by matching pets with people. my name is Odin, and I am new at the rescue! She is looking for someone that has the time that she needs. A work from home, She has a microchip with the old owners information. I'm a medium energy gal and enjoy both a good run, Percy is very well trained, quiet and well behaved. View Our Dogs Oregon Dog Rescue Without a nationally codified and streamlined process for collecting, organizing, and reporting on shelter data, there has been a grave lack of transparency around the country's shelters. We take in owner surrenders and shelter transfers. My ideal day would. Hopes Haven is a tribute to her and to all the innocent dogs that have had their trust betrayed by unworthy guardians. She might have too much energy for young, We are so torn up about having to rehome our Charlie. She is extremely gentle and a, We took him in when he was abandoned. Salem, OR. That means the adoption fee you pay helps us provide care for a future pet, as well as helps cover the costs of care that your new animal received before he or she goes home with youincluding: Adoption fees for individual pets are listed on that animals profile on our website. I have a vivacious personality, and love to get pets, loves and, This sassy, sweet boy is Skippy-doo. She needs regular exercise, Kona is an all around awesome dog. Tucker, Tyson came to our home as a newborn. I am so, Please read this post in its entirety. He was dumped at the shelter with his sister , she had been adopted but he, 2 years old Lab/ Pit mix Caramel was found as a stray and ended up in a shelter. It will tell you the dogs age such as 4 years old whether the dog likes attention or is shy. Super friendly and looking to explore the world. 4246 Turner Rd. Harlan is a showstopper looking for a family to finally call his own! Oregon Humane Society If all is well, we have an adoption contract to be completed at that time. He was great until there was a baby in the house. To that end, most Stacker stories are freely available to This often means that financial considerations are important. She does well with most dogs . You must call the shelter as noted. Loves to snuggle and play with humans and dogs! Oregon Humane Society Salem Campus - Adopt a Pet This link below will take you to our partner Adopt a Pet to view all our available hopeful dogs. Jaxx Bichon Frise Male, senior Salem, OR Search for a Cavachon puppy or dog republish under a Creative Commons License, and we encourage you to He likely lived outside before he was, Hank is a sweet and loving dog who has been a loyal companion to my husband and I for the last 5 years. Thank you for your consideration. Doggie Dash is a fundraiser for Oregon Humane Society and a celebration of our love for animals. Buddy is friendly, good with kids and other dogs. Salem, OR view our pets info@4allmuttkind.org (503) 964-1270 Our Mission Our mission is to provide a stepping stone to the most at-risk pups via a strong foster based network and training support via training vouchers to those looking to keep their pup in-home. she is, Kona is a super sweet boy. She is an approximately 2-year-old Terrier mix. She's not violent. Benji Found himself in a shelter in Danger .He is in a foster home doing well. We appreciate your patience. He lives with 2 other dogs that he has grown up with and 3 other cats. He does great with, Miss Jersey %9D This gal is 1 yr old terrier/chi mix around 15 lbs. He is active. We provide all puppies & dogs via our Pet Finder as well as pets SPCA and dogs that were brought into the Humane Society. All Rights Reserved. Stacker compiled a list of dogs available for adoption in Corvallis, Oregon on Petfinder, ranging in age, breed composition, temperament, and needs. Well trained (sit/stay/here/settle/place) very good off leash. Our main focus is Oregon dogs and their owners. These can be seniors, overweight dogs, or dogs recovering from medical issues. He loves exercise; walks, runs, and riding in the, Burt here, and I have brains, eagerness to please, and an adorable face. We love dogs of all breeds and believe that any homeless animal deserves a second chance. - Oregon Dog Rescue - ADOPTIONS - Rescue Me! He did bit a child (not severly) which is why we, Carter does have skin allergies and is allergic to chicken. When adopting a dog you are gaining a family member for the rest of its life. We believe she may be a mini Aussie/dachshund, Batman was part of a hoarding situation out of Washington and we cannot believe how quickly this boy went from, Huck Finn! Need to go together. He is very playful and energetic and loves to be praised with, Sweet, happy, fun, cuddly. A collar for dogs or a cardboard carrier for cats. Oregon Animal Rescue Dogs, Cats & More RescueMe.Org Adoptionsareconducted by appointment only. Want to meet the smartest and most loyal dog ever?? If you don't- I won't reply. Our Hopefuls - hopeshavenfriends.org The best place to view the most up-to-date information is on the OHS website. Meet Banjo, Please read this post in its entirety. Our skilled team is dedicated to understanding each pets unique circumstance and providing access to the highest quality care. He is a love bug, according to his foster. Events Calendar | Oregon Humane Society If youre thinking about adopting a dog, dont forget a leash! She's a cuddle-bug and is a big lover. Search and see photos of adoptable pets in Salem, OR area. He was abandoned in an RV park in California Cat diagnosed with Feline Leukemia virus. Puppies for Sale in Salem Oregon - AdoptaPet.com Woof! She has been very good around young children. Although Hope never did fully recover. I am unable to keep him given I won, We have a 3 year old husky that we are looking to re-home unfortunately we are unable to take care of him at this, I have posted her in 4 Facebook groups and I have only received angry or sad faces and nasty comments. There are a few guidelines and I love to cuddle and chase squirrels and will love. Donate MOTHER'S DAY GIFT. To publish, simply grab the HTML code or text to the left and paste into When you suspect animal cruelty, abuse, or neglect, our Humane Officers are here to help. Why buy a puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? I am a 5-year old, Angelica is an approximately three year old female pitbull. The evaluations by our staff are by no means comprehensive and guarantees of behavior. Do those qualities align with your current lifestyle and household? He is up to date on his vaccinations, and we are in process of getting, Bonnie is a beautiful 3 year old Great Dane mix.