Sure you can. For more info. Visit our Facebook page:https://facebook.com/rejuvenatingsts. Rejuvenating set has some side effects which can vary from one person to another. Peeling - definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot. Maintenance After Using Rejuvenating Set - Rejuvenating Sets Nasa rest stage na po ako after using rejuvenating set. You can follow the above mentioned tips to reduce the side effects. You may consider reducing the frequency of the toner and rejuvenating cream application or using a gentler formulation that suits your skin type. So its my 27th Day of using this Rejuvenating Set. Break outs. babalik pa po kaya sa dati ung skin. Hi Babylei, You will less likely get the results you dream of using Prestige Whitening Facial Set. anu po pwede kong gmitin habang ngrest po ako after 30 days of rejuv set? Hi unamae, Yes you can keep using the soap and sunblock for your maintenance. A rejuvenating set can cause various side effects, including: Redness, scabbing and swelling. Then, use it everyday. Regards, 3 days palang po ako gumagamit, Hello po ilang days po mawawala yung pamumula o redness sa face. I am currently using skin magical set 3, what maintenance set do I need to use after this? Hello po its been a month since gumamit po ako ng rejuvenating set po. Is it normal po ba to have close comedones in my jawline parang tinybumps while using fairy skin? A Rejuvenating set treats wrinkles, discolored skin and acne usually on the face. Should i stop using rejuv na po? Same brand nman po yung binili ko. Regards, The prestige whitening set is meant for maintaining the results you got from Prestige Rejuvenating Set. Hi Arjon, Overview Depending on your skin's sensitivity, you may feel tingling, burning, itching, dryness, redness or tightness while using rejuvenating set, and see. Ahh parang maili po dapat po morning and evening lang po dapat at pag after bath po maglagay po kayo ng cream. Hello! at bioten toner mild. if i just continue using the sunblock and kojic will the peeling stop sooner? TYIA for answering po. That way, you can avoid any unwanted reactions and unnecessary expense. Hello, Use sunblock and soap. I want to stop and use maintenance . After people started raving about it, other manufacturers suddenly started popping up. It was my first time using brilliant rejuvenating set po and Ive been using it for a month na po. Hi Zel, Hi, Rejuvenating Cream Cetyl Alcohol. Hi. What maintenance nacific product should I buy? Rejuvenate. Kojic Acid Soap Review: Is it safe and effective? Take a month gap between each two months. Also, should I jump right away into using the poreless glasskin set as a maintenance? Thats we recommend a downtime before using the maintenance set. Check the following article: How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? Ask ko lang po naka 1 month na mahigit na po paggamit ng rejuv set pero may tira pang toner at konting cream pang gabi itutuloy ko pa po ba yung tira or move to maintenance set na po? DR.ALVIN REJUVENATING SET !!! DR ALVIN'S PRODUCTS - Making Beautiful Tomorrows Dr Alvin Rejuvenating Set - Rejuvenating Sets Hanna shared the remarkable results she had achieved in just a few days of using the set. Hello, Ive been using Herskin rejuv set for a week and wala akong peeling unlike sa nauna kong rejuv set last summer which is yung Skin Booster Set ng DietCoach 3 days palang may peeling na. You may also be interested in this article When To Stop Using Skin Rejuvenating Set? But you have to use sunblock cream. Is Brilliant Rejuvenating Set Safe For Sensitive Skin Rejuvenating sets Pwede bang wag na ialternate ang paggamit ng rejuv set at maintenance set? Hi Lei, That said, if you arent experiencing a peel or a sting after testing the product, you can go ahead and start using. can i use belo kojic and traxenemic soap,toner and cream for a week or two prior using maintenance set? Suggested to read: Rosmar Foam Wash 100mL. hi, i wanted to change the kojic soap in my rejuv sana. But don't worry! i am using rejuvenating set for about 2 weeks now and my skin still did not peel. It also whitens skin. Also you may carry on the Kojic soap. Your email address will not be published. Hi. I dont know if it is purging or breakouts. In other words, it removes skin cells from the epidermis and from portions of the upper part of your middle layer of skin (dermis). And im developing small bumps on the sides of my face is it normal po?.if not then what should i do to make it go away? Its my 2nd week of using this Maintenance Set, my question is, is it ok to use a Face Mask at overnight? Can you please help me? Hi Annr, i used skin magical rejuvinating set for a month. Salamat po in advance. Hope you will notice my question please thank you, Can I use aloevera gel after I finished the 30days of using rejuvenating set. I thought it was ok when I realized it since its nearly my last days of using the set, so is it ok? thank you. my face gets clogged easily and i am wondering if i could use my skin care immediately. How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? This is great for exfoliating, and making the skin lighter. because it looks like rashes na daw po. Recent article: Hydroquinone Tretinoin Melacare Cream Review. Hello po, Im done with 30 days using of herskin revita glow rejuv set, and i switched to maintenance set. Hi, While using it, I got tiny bumps on my forehead and cheeks and my face feels rough. 8pm: Kojic-toner-Rejuv cream. Rejuvenating set side effects can include redness, dryness, itching or irritation as well as swelling, tightness, peeling or scabbing. We will examine each products efficacy in taking care of our skin and determine which ones are worth using. Hi arfil. Cleanses deep seated dirt. Continue using the remaining toner and cream. Yes. If ignored, they can lead to serious skin damage. Nowadays, I think there are hundreds of these "skincare" sets that promise a clear skin with that glass effect. Overusing rejuvenating set causes your skin to be thin. Hi Kim, It will tighten your skin, remove wrinkles and minimize your visible pores, leaving your skin fresh and younger looking with a natural blush/pink effect. Skin peeling gets rid of dull, damaged skin so the smooth, new. During the first 2 weeks effective po yung product nag peel at glowing po ang skin ko. Hi Ayaka, mahapdi na po kasi sa face. Di ko narin nakita na nagpeel skin ko pero may visible scars pa kasi, gusto ko makuha kaya continue ko pa okay lang ba? Ask ko lang po kung puwede ko bang gamitin ung rejuv cream pero ang toner ko is for maintenance.is it okay po. Because of my impatiens, I peeled some skin peelings. Im quite panicking. Continue using. after my rejuvenating set i used different brand of maintenance set. Rejuvenating Sets Eventually, youll see a dramatic improvement in the look and feel of treated areas. She shared her experience with Dr. Alvin, emphasizing the effectiveness of the set and the importance of sticking to a consistent skincare routine. Mixed feelings about rejuvenating sets : r/beautytalkph - Reddit Most of our items are shipped out within 48 hours of an order being placed and are fully bubble wrapped to ensure protection. Saka kaya po ba namumula yung mukha ko dahil mainit samin dito na part? Hi Briel, My neck is still red and looks like it burns kahit na dampi lang naman ang ginawa ko nung nag rejuvenate ako. Suggested: FAQ About Hydra Moist Sleeping Mask. Changes in skin color. Hi mika, Hi Chandara Mae, You can buy another one from it. I did see brightening effects in a short amount of time, but it still wasnt picture-worthy given the peeling. Such side effects you are experiencing should subside over time with regular use. After completing a Rejuv Set, it is generally recommended to use a hydrating or maintenance kit to help maintain the benefits of the set and keep your skin healthy and nourished. You can take a look at our category of maintenance sets here. View All Diet & Slimming Product Reviews >>, View All Vitamins & Supplements Reviews >>. Hello, Always remember to do apatch testbefore using a product to ensure that no irritation occurs. Remember to always prioritize safety and take a cautious approach when trying new skincare treatments. Side effects of the original REJUVENATING SET by Dr AlvinThe original REJUVENATING SET by Dr Alvin reviewDr Alvin REJUVENATING SET number 5 reviewDr Alvin ma.. Hello po. Use mild soap and sunblock while you rest your skin for 2-4 weeks. Just feel it if your skin is accepting good. Yes its usually normal. Whitening set is used after rejuvenating set.And maybe your skin is not use to it. Dont use maintenance set if you dont get the result you want. or need talaga yun galing mismo sa rejuv set ? Kinakabahan ako na baka di ako hiyang sa Herskin and baka lumala ang maskne ko . Tanong ko Lang po if ayos Lang po gumamit NG vitamin e rejuvenating whip facial wash kahit po gumagamit po ako ng prestige rejuvenating set? Follow the tips to reduce the side effects until your skin adjusts. Skincare routine sample: gentle cleanser, Maintenance toner, moisturizer, retinoid cream. Kakatapos ko lang po gumamit ng brilliant rejuv set and kung hindi po ako nagkakamali after po gumamit ng rejuv set is yung maintenance set na po diba? If symptoms persist, consult a health professional. I am planning to use perfect skin maintenance set once the peeling ang purging is totaly unnoticeable and healed. Over time, age and new sun damage can lead to new lines and skin color changes. Your skin might be adjusting to the new product. Lets get started! Glycolic acid is a common exfoliant typically found in anti-aging products. Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set Review - Pretty Me Philippines I am just wondering why hindi ako masyado nagpepeel? rejuvenating sets are maximum-strength exfoliants, so you dont need to use a What will happen if I stop using the whole rejuvenating set? Hi marjory, Hi Lala, It is Ok to use the soap for prolonged period, ie; more than one month. Purging can last for a month. Hi Bea, Hi ash, Recent article:Cocoberry Body Soap. Make sure that while using rejuvenating set, you are using sunblock everyday. Description Dr Alvin rejuvenating set or The Original Rejuvenating set is a set of skincare products. Your skin is purging and adjusting to the set. Joey is an AB Psychology graduate of the University of St. La Salle Bacolod. 5.0 . Hi Ahmad Mohaimen, Been using the Doll Skin Rejuvenating Set for 5 days now and so far so good. Can I Use Moisturizer WHILE Using Rejuvenating Set? Just tapping. 2. Dr.Alvin Rejuvenating Set Original Authentic My Shoppee account shopee.ph/dralvin.ph Yung feeling na ang daming napaganda ng product na ito .Iba ka talaga Dr.Alvin! Thanks. Please check these articles: How to Stop Skin Rejuvenating Set, When To Stop Using Skin Rejuvenating Set? This all-in-one kit might just save you a ton of time and money. Im also peeling, Hi Killy, thank you. It helps treat skin concerns such as acne, discoloration/hyperpigmentation, dark spots, blackheads, whiteheads and wrinkles. This helps you determine if the product is compatible with your skin and if its causing any negative reactions. Pwede po ba na magshift ako ng Brilliant Advanced Mosturizing and Hydrating kit,for sensitive skin po yata ito, and mild lang po ang effect niya. If you try a product and feel it sting from the first try, you have to discontinue it immediately. However, since youre using quite a few products with exfoliants in them (and usually in unknown or undisclosed concentrations at that), your skin can be prone to adverse reactions. Hello po, i would like to ask po if pwede kong gamitin yung daily skin care routine ko dati which is yung soap, eskinol na papaya and sunblock cream kasi po kakatapos ko lang po gumamit ng rejuvinating set and pahinga ko po ngayon, kaya habang pahinga po ako sa rejuv, yung daily routine ko dati ang gagamitin ko nalang po ngayon. I was wondering if I can go back to rejuvenating set! Hi Kay, ah Hello po Is it normal na mahapdi yung part nang leeg ko kahit tap lang yung pag apply ko as in masakit po talaga at makati. can i use belo kojic and traxenemic soap,toner and cream for a week or two prior using maintenance set? Overall, Hannas results were a testament to the power of the Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set and the transformative effects it could have on ones skin with regular use. Review: Professional Skin Care Formula by Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set can i use the same brand of pimple gel ? Hi po, Is it okay po ba na gumamit ng Aloe Vera Gel for maintenance? Its not a manageable kind of peeling either, as it came with redness. Admin gud morning po! Every skin is different from one to another person.Maybe for is slow, take a rest for a week and use again or change brand. Alternatively, you can use rejuvenating set again after the downtime. Dr. Alvin The Original Rejuvenating Set - ecay Admin Actually, it treats all the skin issues caused by clogged skin pores. Having committed herself to the sets recommended regimen, Hanna was delighted to see the tangible benefits of her efforts. You can use Quad glow or whitening set. Should I continue or stop na? Regards, Tapos rejuv po ulet ng 30 days? Hello po, I also feel excessive peeling and redness po within a week of using the rejuvenating set, is it okay po ba to use toner and soap every other day? Mali po ba na palagi akong naghihilamos gamit yung Kojic? How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? You can read this article for more info: When Can I Use Rejuvenating Set Again? Read this article: How Do You Use Rejuvenating Set For Sensitive Skin? Continue using. What should I do parq magpantay sya? Baka kasi lumala if ever gamitin ko parin yung soap. okay lang ba kung ibang sabon yung gagamitin ko?? If you have any more questions or concerns, dont hesitate to ask. Can u help me po I wanna make sure Im using it right. If you dont use the rejuvenating toner in the morning, then its OK to use the vitamin C serum instead. Please notice me need helo po. Hi i used ryx skincerity rejuv set last february and does not continue with the maintensance set.Is it fine to use rejuv set again this july? Continue using the remaining until one month. almost 1yr na po ako nagamit ng rejuv pag tinitigil ko po kasi mas lalo po akong pini pimples ano po kaya magandang maintenance na mild lang? Your skin might be purging. My skin felt relieved and moisturized after applying the cream. Hanna proudly displayed the progress she had made after using the Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set. Its ok but you wont get the results you dream of. They can provide personalized advice and recommendations based on your skin concerns and needs. Because your skin is peeling. Regards, Mali po nabigay nung seller sakin na set parehas po pink yung box ng maintenance set. Regards, Hi! Hi po. Once the acne surfaces, Rejuvenating Facial Toner and bleaching cream will dry them up pretty quickly. Admin Hi Althea M, Hi, My routine is Is it normal to feel itchiness and redness while using rejuvenating set? Thankss. I am using perfect skin melasma set today for olmost 3 weeks, i experienced, flaking, peeling and purging but it subsides in time. Should i continue taking the skincare po? Skip such activities on the day you use rejuvenating set if you can. just wanna ask, should I take a break using rejuvenating set when my skin becomes dry? If youre unfamiliar with them,rejuvenating setsare incredibly popular here in the Philippines. Hi! Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set No. To know the appropriate way of maintenance after using rejuvenating set, you must first know what rejuvenating set does to your skin. Rejuvenating Set Side Effects - Rejuvenating Sets As a result, the skin that grows back is smoother. One way to make sure youre getting a good product from any seller is by checking their status with the FDA or the Food and Drug Administration. Rejuvenating Cream and Toner Discoloration (turning to brown color), Treat Your Skin At Home Using Rejuvenating Set, Why is my Skin Darker While Using Rejuvenating Set, Can I use makeup while using rejuvenating set, How to Use Rosmar KAGAYAKU Scrub, Lotion and Cream, Models Confidence Boosted by Maxi-Peel Experience, How to Use Rosmar Kagayaku Rejuvenating Set, Swimming While Using Skin Rejuvenating Set, SY Glow Triple Whitening Lotion SPF 80 200ml, Tips To lessen Redness While Using Brilliant Rejuvenating Set, How to Brighten Dull Skin and Boost Glowing, 4 Made In Thailand Slimming Products Everybody Tried Swears By. Reduce the frequency of the rejuvenating toner and rejuvenating cream use. Dr Alvin Rejuvenating set DUBAI Abu Dhabi Ajman. However, rejuvenating cream and maintenance cream are different. However, you may notice that the peeling reduces within the last week. The toner is already finished/empty but the facial wash, night cream/serum and sunscreen are not. Dr. Alvin Rejuvinating Set UAE Dubai. shedding dead skin cells. Hi Sheena, Normal healing from a rejuvenating set involves redness of the treated skin. Dr. Alvin The Original Rejuvenating Set By Professional Skin Care Dr Alvin Rejuvenating Set Benefits Improves skin brightness and whiteness Reduces excessive pigmentation Minimizes signs of aging Keeps skin looking fresh and revitalized Shields the skin from harmful UV radiation Eliminates acne blemishes and marks Helps clear up pimples and prevent breakouts Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set Ingredients Ask ko po if pwdeng gumamit ng lemon juice as a cleanser and Honey. planning to use a kojic honey oatmeal soap instead. Now im usung maintenance set pwede ko prin ba gamitin ung natirng rejuv kojic soap? Hi po! Thank you for reaching out. Any of these symptoms should be a cause for concern. Should i continue using it kung nangingitim na yung mukha ko? Hi po! ika 5th day ko na po and i notice po na may pigmentation sa skin ko, normal lang po ba ito? How do you use Dr Alvin Rejuvenating Set? Hi po ulit while resting my face for rejuvenating. Hello po is it okay po ba na whitening maintenance set lang ang gamitin without rejuv? pwede po na ibang pang maintenance set ang gamitin? Hi kenignacio830, In fact, it has a few more ingredients that my face doesnt enjoy, namely, fragrance. Hannas Progress With Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set, Hanna used Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set for 30 days straight, A Marketing Managers Journey to Clearer Skin with Maxi-Peel. Redness, irritation and itchiness are common side effects when using rejuvenating set. Hope you have a good day. Thank u. Use sunscreen every day even after finishing rejuvenating set. Yes normal. Peeling - definitely expect some skin peeling, if not a lot.. The effects of using REJUVENATING SET HOW TO DEAL WITH the SIDE Hi po im using skin perfection rejuvenating set Hello, Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Explore more: How to Use Rosmar Kagayaku Rejuvenating Set. hi i just wanna ask lang po if okay to use maintenance pa din, mga 1 and half months or 2 months na ako hindi nag rerejuv but nakabuy na ako ng pang maintenance im just curious lang po. Recent article: LANBENA Eyelash Growth Serum 4ml, Your email address will not be published. It is also important to consult with a licensed professional who can assess your skin and provide guidance on the appropriate timing and technique for microneedling, as well as any potential risks or side effects to be aware of. Therefore, protect your skin from the sun by using suitable sunblock cream. Admin Benefits of the Dr Alvin Rejuvenating Set, Ingredients of the Dr Alvin Rejuvenating Set. Based on the information you provided, it seems like you have been experiencing some skin irritation and peeling while using the Perfect Skin Melasma Set. Depending on your skin type, your skin history and the type of the rejuvenating set that you use. Its better to take one week downtime before using maintenance set. Dr. Alvin Rejuvenating Set Review - Rejuvenating Sets Local Influencers to Follow: Beauty, Lifestyle, Fashion Influencers We Trust. The Face Mask Im talking about is the one that if you wake up, you should wash it with water asap to remove it, Im not talking about Face Masks that you would peel when you wake up since its harmful. As in, my face kind of hates them. Regards, Skincare Solutions For Your Skin Concerns. As for using the Oxecure Prebio Serum alongside the set, its generally safe to do so as long as youre not experiencing any adverse reactions like redness or irritation. Hi Ayaka, Regards, Moreover, it helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and fine lines. gud morning po! Hi Danica, separate exfoliant (like a scrub, brush or exfoliating cleanser) when using rejuvenating sets. Regards, You might also want to look at the Brilliant Skin Rejuvenating Set and weigh your options. Keep it up! As mentioned above, rejuvenating toner helps get rid of acne, excess sebum production, dullness, discoloration, and uneven skin texture. When To Stop Using Skin Rejuvenating Set? Maintenance set na po ba agad yung gagamitin ko tomorrow? and normal din po ba na parang feeling ko mas naoopen pa yung pores ng muka ko nung gumamit ako non? Pero normal lng po ba na yung side by side cheeks ko nagrered or pinkish na sya lalo na pag naaarawan. I love brilliant rejuv set,grbe effect kahit ma pimple ako, dami scars ko. Itutuloy ko po ba ang paggamit? In addition, it will help get rid of pimples and even prevent pimples from appearing again. The set aims to get rid of skin pigmentation, pimple marks, even out skin tone, get rid of acne scarring, whiten the complexion, diminish the appearance of pores, and reduce signs of aging like fine lines and wrinkles. Best of luck on your journey to clear and smooth skin! hello 3 days na po ako hindu gumagamit ng rejuvenating almost 2 yrs na po ako gumagamit pero ngayon 3 days Hindi na ok lang po ba gumamit ng ibang products like garnier Sun screen? Keep using and always use sunblock. Your skin may flare up with pimples while using rejuvenating set. Skin purging. Hello, question. Or just continue the process? I used the rejuv set for almost 2 weeks. I will say that out of all the sets weve reviewed here, this one didnt really stand out to me. 10am: Kojic soap If you wanna start a new set, it is better to rest your skin. HI Hi Yami, Do's And Don'ts During And After Using Rejuvenating Set Or you can use maintenance set. It helps a lot, especially for someone like me as a first time user of Rejuv. Regards,AdminRejuvenating SetsWhile youre here, check out: How to Perform a Patch Test for Skincare Products: A Step-by-Step Guide for Safe Skincare. Ask ko po kung naubos na ung sunblock ng rejuvenation set puede po ba na gamitin ko ung regular sunscreen na ginagamit ko. Im using mild rejuvenating set for almost 4 months. If you want to change the rejuvenating set, read this article: Is it OK to Change Rejuvenating Set before. What Will Happen If I Stop Using Rejuvenating Set? Hello po, Whether youre picking your outfit for the day or getting ready for bed, you can rely on us to keep you looking pretty ? Hi Chaindler, Your skin might be purging. Hello can i ask what is the best maintennace products used after rejuv? ShopKeepr 1605513551 . We hope you enjoyed our post! Brilliant Rejuvenating Set Benefits and Side Effects Check the following articles for more tips: You can but take downtime before using. Okay lang po ba lumampas sa month ang pagamit ko nang toner at night cream nito? Hi.. 1st time ko gmamit ng rejuv nsa 4th day na po ako. Im not so sure, unless theyre someone with incredibly thick skin. Increased blood circulation to Anyway, you cannot conclude the effectiveness of the Rejuvenating set by fast peeling. i also have small bumps on my face, should i stop using it? tightness, peeling or scabbing. Your email address will not be published. barrier, its important to reinforce that barrier with a medium-to-thick moisturizer. Hi mercadolailanie26, the maintenance set your selling the kit with soap toner sunscreen and cream yun na ang lahat sa maintenance na susundin? nawala kasi yung sabon ko sa rejuv :<< Yes, then dont forget sunblock everyday. Apply pea size amount on dark spots and pimples and spread gently in an upward movement. Therefore, if you have sensitive skin, using a rejuvenating set is not recommended, and you should discontinue use immediately if you experience stinging or irritation. Its normal what happened to you because many users experienced the same. Tsaka okay lang ba na ang sabon nalang ang gagamitin? However, its always best to introduce new products into your skincare routine slowly and one at a time, especially if you have sensitive skin. Thank you. is it ok po ba to use the maintenance toner at night pero hindi ko na po gagamitin yung cream? It is different from one person to another. SkinLite Hydroquinone Tretinoin Mometasone Furoate Cream: Composition, Concentrations, Benefits, and Usage, How to Perform a Patch Test for Skincare Products: A Step-by-Step Guide for Safe Skincare, Hydroquinone Tretinoin Products for Acne Scars and Dark Spots, How to Use Rosmar KAGAYAKU Scrub, Lotion and Cream, Removes dirt and dust trapped in skin; can be irritating when used excessively or in high concentrations, More effective in skin whitening than kojic acid, Counteracts drying effects of other ingredients, Keeps smell pleasant and masks unpleasant odors from other ingredients; potential irritant that may cause allergic reactions, Outdated formula with potential side effects, Releases hydroquinone over time, potential safety concerns for lactating mothers, Sloughs off dead skin cells, reduces wrinkles and dark spots, Promotes collagen growth and removes dead skin cells, Effective anti-aging ingredient, start with caution, Controls pH balance of skin, works well with acidic ingredients, Maintains skins pH balance, complements other ingredients, Provides hydration and nourishment to the skin, Acts as a humectant, which helps retain skin moisture, A lightweight emollient that locks in moisture, Helps to maintain the skins natural moisture barrier, An emulsifier that helps to blend oil and water-based ingredients, Helps to stabilize the product and improve its texture, A surfactant that helps to cleanse the skin, Helps to remove impurities and dirt from the skin, A thickening agent that helps to stabilize the product, Helps to improve the texture of the product, Helps to blend oil and water-based ingredients and hydrate the skin, A silicone-based ingredient that provides a protective barrier for the skin, Helps to protect the skin from environmental damage, A sunscreen agent that protects the skin from UVB rays, Helps to prevent sunburn and skin damage caused by UV rays, Helps to dissolve other ingredients and hydrate the skin, A sunscreen agent that protects the skin from UVA rays, Helps to prevent sunburn and skin damage caused by UVA rays, An emollient that helps to moisturize the skin, A humectant that helps to retain skin moisture, A preservative that prevents microbial growth in the product, Helps to extend the shelf life of the product, Shields the skin from harmful UV radiation, Helps clear up pimples and prevent breakouts.