I was wondering same thing. Sign up and get the latest information on new products and promotions! The restful blue, white, and beige of the curtains repeats in artwork by Alex Mason over a vintage cabinet. Satin Purse provides a more neutral take on Millennial Pink for a bold accent wall. The wall color is Swiss Coffee from Dunn Edwards. Videos Tagged. On top of that, there are no noticeable odors when applying it unlike many others in the industry. In the entry, Kerry Green created an inviting space that feels connected to adjacent rooms yet packs its own punch. It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. She has written for trusted national publications: Renovation Style, Country Home, Better Homes and Gardens, and Traditional Home, where she is currently the architecture editor. SUPREMA Velvet provides long-lasting protection, applies easily, dries quickly and has low odor. margin-right: 1rem; Dunn-Edwards is a wholly owned subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (TYO 4612), one of the worlds largest paint companies. With the room's palette set by the wallpaper, Lucas went to work on the rest of the space. $25.99. Droplets (DEW381). "I love the puddle at the bottom of the drapes, which I trimmed with monster pomsit's so fun," Schlarb says. Search for a Dunn-Edwards representative if you would like to be contacted. To finish the space, he sought out an abstract art piece. She expertly keeps the look of each of her projects unique although they often share similar color palettes. The classic white kitchen aesthetic remains a perennial favorite but - inspired by a new-found optimism, the heart of the home is ready for color! My kitchen looks like similar style and layout. for color comparison only. Staging with this cool, neutral paint color creates a refreshing sanctuary from the summer heat. Dunn-Edwards Paints 5 years ago I also like the idea of the desert blooming. } A "Mirasol" umbrella from Santa Barbara Designs shades the outdoor gathering space. Dunn-Edwards Paints is one of the nations leading manufacturers and distributors of premium architectural, industrial and high-performance paints, coatings and paint supplies. You can find a match of any Dunn Edwards color on MyPerfectColor. Select a color to see "The outdoor dining room offers a perfect option for the homeowners to eat alfresco just steps from the kitchen," designer Lori Paranjape says. } Painted white traditional kitchen with large island in huntington beach, ca. The second I added this, the room had life.". Some of her favorite go-to Dunn-Edwards whites paint colors are Warm White (DEW380), Droplets (DEW381), and Whisper (DEW340). Sign up and get the latest information on new products and promotions! Using Dunn-Edwards Paints Droplets - Dunn-Edwards Paints - Facebook I came from the northeast so I'm used to BM. Cynthia Marks Interiors. It's not only the performance we put into our paint, but also what we leave out. Dunn Edwards Paint versus Other Brands - Houzz I have already ordered 2 gallons because the sample color was perfect. That's a big focus of their products. "So I found a table that stood up to being the center of the room." position: absolute; Muslin Paint Color Dunn-Edwards - Warehouse of Ideas } the color-referenced brands. specs+spaces staff |. As your paint partner, our priority is to ensure you have every tool, product, and service for all your paint projects. Week 28: We're Getting Close! My Simply Simple any color imaginable. The trim color is Dunn Edwards "Swiss Coffee" DEW 341/LRV 83 in Egg Shell finish. font-size: 1rem; Match of Dunn Edwards DEW380 White (-1)*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6150 Gourmet Honey*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE 920 U3 Macao Orange*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE 3185 Inside Passage*, Match of Dunn Edwards DEC786 Miner's Dust*, Match of Dunn Edwards DEW341 Swiss Coffee*, Match of Dunn Edwards DEW383 Cool December*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6192 Nomadic Taupe*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6178 Boutique Beige*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6216 Barrel Stove*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE 3207 Baked Potato*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6213 Fine Grain*, Match of Dunn Edwards 113 Cottage White*, Match of Dunn Edwards DEC739 Golden Gate*, Match of Dunn Edwards DEC740 Sandcastle*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6220 Porous Stone*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6151 Warm Butterscotch*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6214 Pigeon Gray*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6129 Rustic Taupe*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6143 Almond Latte*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6144 Graham Cracker*, Match of Dunn Edwards SP 2680 Apache Tan*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6198 Cream Wave*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6221 Flintstone*, Match of Dunn Edwards SP 836 Swiss Coffee*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6136 Terracotta Sand*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6215 Wooden Peg*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6116 Dover Plains*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE 1055 U1 Coconut Skin*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6117 Colorado Trail*, Match of Dunn Edwards DE6206 Desert Suede*. Paint - Dunn-Edwards Paints Dunn-Edwards constantly seeks to reduce or avoid the use of harmful ingredients. The black-and-white palette is neutral, so it harmonizes with adjacent spaces, Green says, yet it's strong enough to stand up to the design statements made in those rooms. Dunn-Edwards Paints is one of the nation's leading manufacturers and distributors of premium architectural, industrial and high-performance paints, coatings and paint supplies. "It had to be a smaller scale to not fight the wallpaper," he says. MyPerfectColor reference to any trademark is Dunn-Edwards Corporation (@dunnedwards) - Instagram Although they had to come down, Fortner says, "I wanted to keep a sexy nightclub vibe." search . True to color . Dunn Edwards - grays - Paint colors and brands - DecorPad Please view a physical color swatch or material sample to confirm your color choice prior to purchase. Corian tops a custom vanity designed by Greene and painted in Dunn-Edwards "Faded Gray." "We created the outdoor living room to feel as comfortable and chic as the inside." Please see pics. I used to the website color tool to find the color I needed and placed the order for pickup at my local Dunn Edwards store .. very efficient and convenient .. text-transform: uppercase; What colors did you end up choosing for walls and ceiling? Paint is non-returnable. Clouded Vision (DE6380). A deep soaking tub by Jacuzzi rests on artful terrazzo flooring from the Fragments collection by Walker Zanger while the shower enclosure features Calacatta stone tile from the Studio Moderne collection by Berman, also through Walker Zanger. "I love looking through old rooms in Palm Springs. Dunn Edwards paint - an Ideabook by gtloui - Houzz 1 day ago, by Sabienna Bowman Hardware is a mix of satin brass and acrylic. grassroots elite basketball ; why does ted lasso have a southern accent . ; Sign up and get the latest information on new products and promotions! To read more on the ways romantic pink hues continue to influence the cultural zeitgeist, check out our 2018 Color and Design Trend report. dunn edwards milk glass vs whisper - 3wge.com Bowl-like drawer pulls from Nest Studio's Glaze collection speak to midcentury style. }. } Throughout her college career, she worked as a writer and editor at the Northern Iowan newspaper. "The fabric is a very soft textureluxurious and bulletproof at the same time," the designer says. "It was a natural progression through the house to poolside.". A wing chair and rug bring in rich green while a fringed stool offers a hit of blue. Black metal torchieres provide a strong graphic statement against the wallpaper, its gold stripes organically formed by a plant-frond motif. Dunn Edwards Swiss Coffee, Droplets, and Faded Gray work together? - Houzz Embracing color, she coated walls in "Rennie's Rose" by Dunn-Edwards. 4. Most white paints have either a yellow undertone or a blue undertone. Walls - Miner's Dust #DEC786, flat. My house has Swiss Coffee everywhereceiling, walls, trims and interior doors. Perfect Palette Sampler color is highly recommended and is easily done online or in-stores. I would like subtle contrast to walls but keeping it neutral or barely warm white (my LVP floors are various shades of medium brown planks). Droplets color is cool white with slight gray undertones and part of the Whites Collection. It acts as a window to admit sunlight and views during daytime hours and shifts to a privacy mirror in the evening. It's perfect if you want a little contrast without painting your room gray." Amber Interiors Buy it here. Match of Dunn Edwards DE 1055 U1 Coconut Skin* BUY. It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. top: .9rem; Sie knnen nicht notwendige Cookies ber Einstellungen verwalten ablehnen. colors. Her starting point was a 1960s credenza by Brazilian design icon Sergio Rodrigues. Hits of sophisticated black come from ceramic lamps by Ralph Lauren for Circa Lighting. Get your daily life hack right in your inbox. Dunn-Edwards Paints is one of the nations leading manufacturers and distributors of premium architectural, industrial and high-performance paints, coatings and paint supplies. One is centered on the fireplace, which he reinvented with a new terrazzo finish by Concrete Collaborative. it is all a palette of whites and soft gray tones, assembling a mix of periods and styles that speak to each other. For the eating area, Paranjape called on "Oskar" director-style chairs by Sifas through Perigold and a "Reef" dining table by Oasiq, also through Perigold. - round 10 #135 overall 1975 WHA Amateur Draft. "My first and only stop was to one of my favorite L.A. artists, Marco Lorenzetto. 3 days ago. "Black details and finishes inject an edge that grounds the color and punches up the personality. "The deep emerald greens and rich malachite, which I balanced with crisp white and softer neutrals, hark back to the midcentury essence that is quintessential Palm Springs," McDennon says. What is Benjamin Moore's warmest white? The Ultimate White Paint Roundup - Style Me Pretty As your paint partner, our priority is to ensure you have every tool, product, and service for all your paint projects. Thank you though for your prompt and efficient response to my order! Taking cues from the home's architecture, landscape designer Gordon Kurtis pulled midcentury elements outside to create a clean-lined, minimalist landscape. It's all there, in multiple shades and textures, to excite the eye and comfort the mind. Ben Moore has to consider all climates when making their products, i.e snow, bitter cold. than Kelly Moore, RAL, and Pantone, MyPerfectColor is not offering the "Pompey's Pillar" flooring throughout the pool surround is from the National Monuments collection by Rock Mill Tile & Stone. "The fabric from Larsen inspired the rest of my design." font-size: 1rem; 8 hours ago, by Sabienna Bowman The samples worked out very well. Love the color and quality of my sample! substrate, age and light source. "How could you not enjoy a brunch or dinner party with those amazing Palm Springs views?" "I love a soft palette for primary bedrooms and baths with a shock of color and pattern," Michael Berman says. - round 5 #89 overall 1975 NHL Amateur Draft. She also was editor of Sustainable Home magazine, a special publication from Dotdash Meredith published in 2021. Dunn Edwards is a California brand. "It looks like natural stone, but it's actually a handcrafted resin art piece by Alex Turco, through Rock Mill Tile & Stone, made just for us. Dunn Edwards colors Wood Exterior Door Exterior Paint Colors For House Grey Exterior House Exterior Paint Colours Exterior Colors Fine Paints Of Europe Siding: Gray Pearl by Dunn-Edwards; Trim: White by Dunn-Edwards; Front door: Captivating by Pratt & Lambert Copy the California Curb Appeal | HGTV Wood Railings For Stairs Oak Banister Purple pops from a houndstooth-pattern window treatment. margin-bottom: 16px; The Ultimate White Paint Roundup. She paired the credenza with a 3-D work by contemporary Dutch artist Jan Maarten Voskuil. Match of Dunn Edwards DEW386 Precious Pearls "I just adore how seamless our space felt from the indoors out," Paranjape says. To add to the wow factor, Fortner backlit the top and fascia of the vanity, which is constructed of "Gray Onyx" Corian. 06/13/2017 | Houzz nutzt Cookies und hnliche Technologien, um Ihre Benutzererfahrung zu personalisieren, Ihnen relevante Inhalte bereitzustellen und die Produkte und Dienstleistungen zu verbessern. Vote need to finalize 1 color for stucco siding garage. This color is light and bright and offers a cooler alternative to another popular Dunn-Edwards white called Whisper (DEW340). If you're looking for the "perfect white", I would 100% recommend Dunn Edwards "Droplets". He repeated simple, bold plantings, emphasizing agaves and other desert and Mediterranean species. "It's a bit of a relief, visually, while still being strong and impactful," Kennedy says. Please contact us if you do not find the Dunn Edwards color you need. h1 { Off White Paint Colors Dunn Edwards Droplets Newssites . Amber Interiors, by Victoria Edel I don't think any of them are the color I was looking for, but at least I didn't spend lots of money buying the gallon size. width: 92.5%; Official Dunn-Edwards Corporation | The leading paint manufacturer in the Southwest US since 1925Tag us in your projects #MyDEColor & #DunnEdwards. "I had my heart set on using the Still collection designed by Richard Frinier for Brown Jordan, as I felt it was the perfect style and scale for the space," McDennon says. It is an interior flat. It's not only the performance we put into our paint, but also what we leave out. Across the pool, Paranjape shaped a second lounge area, outfitted with "Athena" patio daybeds from Summer Classics and shaded by a "Double Decker" umbrella from Santa Barbara Designs. 2. It is considered an off white. As in the living space, the dining room's shapean octagonlaunched the design path. based on the color specifications of the original. Light and bright, Droplets is ideal for creating that airy summer feeling, especially in dimmer spaces. Match of Dunn Edwards DE6215 Wooden Peg* BUY. Purchasing 8 oz. Inspiration can happen in a moment, but with so many choices, making a decision can be challenging. "I love the ash-gray wood mixed with warm white," Kennedy says. Featured Answer chispa 4 years ago DE is still very popular here in Southern CA. Match of Dunn Edwards DE6116 Dover Plains* BUY. an array of pieces displayed in a gallery-like setting. dunn edwards milk glass vs whisper What is the most popular Dunn-Edwards white? In the RGB color model #f6f4ef is comprised of 96.47% red, 95.69% green and 93.73% blue. This color is light and bright and offers a cooler alternative to another popular Dunn-Edwards white called Whisper (DEW340). The classic white kitchen aesthetic remains a perennial favorite but - inspired by a new-found optimism, the heart of the home is ready for color! "Take that, Studio 54!" Previous Next Decor. 14 talented designers shape spaces for the 2019 Christopher Kennedy Modernism Week Showhouse in Palm Springs. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Select shopping experience to find products and pricing. Sheepskin Roller Cover, Dunn-Edwards Original Orange Premium Painter's Masking Tape. It pops against cabinetry in taupe and driftwood finishes, accented by glass doors framed in brushed brass. I'm worried that Droplets wall will make the Swiss Coffee ceiling and trims yellower and that's the last thing I want. Example: Headquarter renovation in Chicago. Dunn-Edwards constantly seeks to reduce or avoid the use of harmful ingredients. Dunn-Edwards is a wholly owned subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (TYO 4612), one of the world's largest paint companies. Desert sunlight sets aglow Berman's furnishing choices, including polished-walnut night tables with brass accents and a softly curved upholstered bed, both from his collection for Theodore Alexander. The fabricalong with other textile choicesadds character to a room with low ceilings and limited architectural detail. I was told by the builder that the paint is Sherwin Williams Swiss Coffee but when I went to SW to ask for the paint, they said it's Dunn Edwards. Home staging is a useful, maybe even essential, tool to a make a home sale in todays real estate market. "It has the slightest hint of gray. Dunn-Edwards 2023 Color of the YearTerra Rosais a deep, rosy pink hue with a touch of terra-cotta influence that exudes confidence, creativity and coziness. "I wanted a groovy, graphic curtain as a nod to the 1960s," Greene says. Dunn-Edwards Paints Phone Number (888) 337-2468 Website www.dunnedwards.com Address 4885 E. 52nd Place Los Angeles, CA 90058 Followers 311 Followers Follow Socials Credentials 2 Houzz Awards 2 Houzz Badges 1 Affiliation Write a Review 19 Reviews for Dunn-Edwards Paints Newest first VM Vlad Malkin "Black and white with a super chic umbrella!". "I felt the combination of the fire, color, and textures would bring people in." Better Homes & Gardens - 100 years of powering your passions at home, Meet Our 2023 Color Stars: 10 Designers Expertly Decorating with Color, Colorful Midcentury Modern Design Pops in This Palm Springs Showhome, 9 Ceiling Paint Color Trends Designers Love That Aren't White, Every 2023 Color of the Year We Know So Far, Best Light Blue Paint Colors for Any Room, According to Designers, Tour the 2019 Hampton Designer Showhouse for Coastal Style Inspo, Pops of Color and Southern Style Shine in This Charleston Showhouse, Soft Transitional Is the Biggest Decorating Style of the YearHeres Why, This Decked Out Dallas Ranch Could Pass for a Parisian Apartment, This Classic Nashville Home Features Cozy Textures Perfect for the Holidays, This Historic Home Is Both Bold and Inviting, Pops of Color Decorate This Houston Home for Christmas, This Modern Minnesota Lake Home Is Ideal for Entertaining Guests, This New Memphis Home Channels Decades of Style, Elegant Antiques Make This South Carolina Home a Cozy Seaside Retreat, 11 of the Most Iconic Interior Design Styles You Need to Know. They are committed to providing the superior products and services that their customers have come to expect. Bring some coastal accents into an open house this summer. 1. HOTLINE +94 77 2 114 119. Dunn-Edwards is a wholly owned subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd. (TYO 4612), one of the worlds largest paint companies. "When it came time for that wow moment, we went all out with the backsplash, which incorporates the homeowners' favorite colors, purple and green ," Kennedy says. Dunn-Edwards Droplets / 2525 California Paints DEW 381 - Droplets The hexadecimal color code #f6f4ef is a very light shade of yellow. "Outdoor living is so natural in Palm Springs, we wanted a true living room for our homeowners," designer Lori Paranjape says. Drop Cloths & Rags - Dunn-Edwards Paints actual branded color or paint product for sale and has no affiliation with Droplets (DEW381). The design dialogue in this space is created by my modern furniture collection paired with elegant midcentury modern pieces, classic sculpture, and modern artit's a nod to 1970s chic with a 21st-century twist." font-weight: 200; Dunn-Edwards 4 ft. x 15 ft. The "Odin" brushed-nickel faucet is by Brizo. DEW381 Droplets Trim RL#010 DEW381 Droplets Accent RL#010 NOTES TO HOMEOWNERS: . I'm indecisive by nature and then you add in the multitude of choices or the fact that it never ever looks like it does on that itty bitty paint chip. MyPerfectColor's duplication of the colors you desire. Paint colors represented are approximations and are not exact matches. 2023 Dunn-Edwards Corporation. D4d0c5 hex color code schemes paints. funny ways to say home run grassroots elite basketball Menu . Lots of colors to choose from and they actually dropped them off at our home the next day. A vintage wood buffet and a painting by Christopher Kennedy through Wendover Art Group accentuate the feeling of being in an indoor space. To achieve that, she called on an array of pieces displayed in a gallery-like setting. I recommend this color in smaller spaces where there isn't much natural light, says Founder of White Orchid Interiors and reality TV staging personality Lauren Matthews. The long shape of the living room led Joe Lucas to create destinations within the larger space. I saw this piece and knew it was the one. Wondering the same thing. Please note that Have given samples that didnt work for me on a north wall ugg to a friend and she is going with dunn edwards. "The gray rocks and the green and purple flora hues of the hillside inspired and reminded me to pull from the most stunning color combo creator of all time, Mother Earth," he says. Please note on small batch size orders, "The homeowners can step out into a previously unused side yard, now a lovely patio, perfect for hot coffee in the morning or a cold martini in the evening. More texture comes from a cream-hue outdoor velvet fabric on the custom sofa and dark green suede on the channeled barrel chairs. On-screen and printed color representations may vary from actual paint To make the outdoors feel even more a part of the roomand welcome pool and mountain viewsKemble skipped the draperies, opting instead for retractable Hunter Douglas shades. } In the HSL color space #f6f4ef has a hue of 43 (degrees), 28% saturation and 95% lightness. When plotted on a color wheel, relative to all the other whites in Dunn-Edward's Perfect Palette collection, we can see that it's a cooler yellow. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. The ceiling is Dunn Edwards Swiss Coffee in Flat finish . Unsubscribe at any time. The linear statement continues over the dining table, where Kemble created a chandelier by clustering brushed-brass pendants from Arteriors. Around 17,000 sf of office space with ancillary hospitality/break out zones. While the heat and sun is outside, there's also this super cozy den in the home for reading, board games, movies, and cocktails." "A limited palette and a limited number of pieces emphasize the specialness of each piece," Green says. With that in mind, Schlarb positioned the Mattaliano desk so the homeowner can both enjoy outdoor views and greet guests arriving for a home office meeting. Discount* Provide this account number and save up to 37% off LIST PRICE on Dunn-Edwards manufactured paint products. Michelle Boudreau set out to create a guesthouse retreat that celebrates the modernist design movement in a fresh way. 2009 northern iowa football roster. since the paint used to match this color is unique to MyPerfectColor, the Another color I am considering is White Heat from Dunn Edwards. I think Dean Martin would approve. The alternative is to get the entire house top to bottom repainted such as trims & doors in DE White, ceiling in either DE White or Droplets and then walls can be Droplets. "It gives the room a modern edge but works very much into the Palm Springs look," Lucas says. Pendants from her collection for Hinkley Lighting bathe the room in a glamorous glow. Hope that helps!, Dunn Edwards "parchment paper" at 50% The trim is Dunn Edwards "white", color in Dunn Edwards' paint line called Crocodile Tears, DE5520, paint color BM Revere Pewter, trim paint White Dew 380 by Dunn-Edwards, dunn edwards whisper white interior plaster walls, Dunn Edwards, DE 6170 Rice Bowl and DEW 344 Frosting Cream (trim)., walls are Dunn Edwards DEW 328/LRV 77 Pearl White in Low Sheen. . "As I was designing this room, I asked myself: 'What is Palm Springs?'" It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. overflow-x: All rights reserved. finish of the paint may vary from the original. Dunn Edwards DEW381 Droplets Precisely Matched For Paint and Spray Paint From $18.99. padding: 0 .5rem; It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. "I wanted a textural carpet that would add warmth to the marble tile floors, ground the large room, and make the seating areas feel connected," he says. Select shopping experience to find products and pricing, Dunn-Edwards Unveils its 2023 Color of the Year: Terra Rosa (DE5096), Welcome to the Future: Revealing Dunn-Edwards 2023 Color + Design Trends, 9 Beiges That Are These Top Designers Go-Tos, March Color of the Month: Grassy Knoll (DEFD30), Spring Modernism 2023: Dunn-Edwards Celebrating 8th Year of Participation, Try These 5 Colors For A Spring Front Door Makeover, The Front Door Colors These 3 Dunn-Edwards Designers Swear By, April Color Of The Month: Country Air (DET581). He used Dunn-Edwards "Droplets" on the walls and ceiling, along with a "Snow White" Corian quartz countertop along the wall. Dunn Edwards, DE 6170 Rice Bowl and DEW 344 Frosting Cream (trim). MyPerfectColor has matched the colors on this page It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. To save and access favorites, please login. For more information, visit www.dunnedwards.com. I will order a few more to narrow down my choices. MyPerfectColor matches all Dunn Edwards colors in spray paint, touch up paint, pints, gallons and more. To try out any of these hot hues on your staging space right now, use Dunn-Edwards InstaColor app to see what your walls will look like in any and all of these colors. 3. the potential variation of colors is increased. Dunn-Edwards Paints is one of the nations leading manufacturers and distributors of premium architectural, industrial and high-performance paints, coatings and paint supplies. Goalie. 2. It operates 142 company stores in California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas, and 90+ authorized dealers throughout the West. The actual paint color will also vary depending on the specific ago] Height 5.09 -- Weight 165 [175 cm/75 kg] Drafted by Buffalo Sabres. I love these little sample sizes. I think it will because it's in the off white section not white white. I know at one time it was widely used and recommended by professionals but is it currently considered to be one of the better paint choices? "And I love the combination of lavender and green in any setting, but it's unexpected in an outdoor space." } display: none; "Moon Gate" natural-stone mosaic tile from Crossville's Yin + Yang collection covers the floor, and the dipped stool is from Serena & Lily. Dunn-Edwards Interior Paint Sample Velvet Sheen, 8oz "I wanted to start with midcentury and then play with what worked with that." "I featured furnishings with natural materials that nod to the outdoors, and mixed soft, rounded shapes with clean, modernist sculpted elements to give the room an interesting eclectic juxtaposition," Boudreau says. I like the color very much because it's a neutral color, but it also changes colors slightly in different lights, which makes it an interesting color. From CBM Design Group, it features a gleaming brass base and terrazzo top. "It makes the wall disappear and creates an alfresco experience in the kitchen," the designer says.