Zoom in to see updated info. Map updates are paused. seafood restaurants in coconut grove. -Crispy Salt + Vinegar Potatoes Each dishmore, American (New)Breakfast & BrunchCocktail Bars$$Midtown East, Still one of my favorite spots in the city. traditional dishes and drinks. I wish they sold their lemonade on here as well. Daily 10:00 pm2:00 am, Catering Available please contact Samantha Gonzalez 312-656-1647. A unique building and the world's largest Jewish center. Had to ask for plates to go with chips and guac. our server covered his cigarette smell with cologne. And the Margaritas are to die for. Online Menu of El Jefe Mexican Restaurant, Hope, IN There was a problem with a dish (our fault) and she worked with the manager to make it right There are 9 bridges in the city, including pedestrian ones. Of course I had recommend my Sea Firemore, American (New)Cocktail BarsBreakfast & BrunchMidtown East, My first visit this week was for breakfast. Late Night Happy Hour Topped with pinto beans, home made ranchero sauce, avocado salsa, crema, cotija cheese. I made this reservation only to find the venue being closed for dinner. add 1 taco +5, El Jefe beer-battered cod fish, chipotle-lime aioli + citrus slaw on 2 corn tortillas. ORDER. What are the best vegan friendly restaurants? 13. Fresh food , tasty r, and good atmosphere. My drink came out so dirty and sticky. A lot of flavor and its just a different experience taste wise, I love el Jeffe the food is always so good and I love their fried chicken tacos, Its fresh, healthy, tasty and its so good. Large serving sizes but disappointed in the overall taste. Unfortunately, we can't provide any links or email in this reply. The service was terrible. El Jefe's Taqueria - Home - Facebook Employees were behind and beer bar on their phones half the time or dancing to the loud music. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. Overall, it was very disappointing and I will not go back. Sadly wont go back until covid is done. Looking at our $233 bill which included tip (no complaint on the tip) and saw that we were charged almost $20 for the extra guacamole and we all were still HUNGRY made this birthday dinner experience for my sister a huge disappointment. El Jefe's Taqueria | Authentic Mexican Food. Open 'Til 4Am What are the best restaurants in Dnipro for families with children? The food is always good, fresh, & tasty. Passhon J. said: This place is really outdated. Our Gift Card makes a great-gift-idea for any occasion! Received food after being there for well over an hour. At this restaurant, people can enjoy the nice atmosphere and beautiful decor. Show More. Full disclaimer: I had high expectations for this place that I'd never eaten at, and our group was really hungry. , I had to keep for asking for everything they didnt even wait on us I unless I got up and asked them to come bc they where busy talking to each other, Best appetizer my husband and I have ever had. -Lemon Meringue Piemore, I'm Greek. Everything is delicious but the JERK PORK TACOS AND THAT JEFFE QUESO!!!! Our bill was $320.00 now 100.00 of that was shots and drinks but 220.00 for 2 Macho Bowls, 1 appetizer and 4 single tacos is a little much. zhuri james net worth 2021 . Good for watching sports. We had a reservation and were seated early, that was great! It took 20 minutes to get a drink. Clearly not what we are known for and wanted you to have. There is a great view from this place. Some of the most popular restaurants in Dnipro that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Dnipro that provide takeaway are: Some of the best restaurants in Dnipro for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Dnipro for cheap eats include: Selections are displayed based on relevance, user reviews, and popular trips. Paid over $100. But aside from the size which might feelmore, Ambiance is lovely. jalapeo, onion and sweet pepper coconut slaw, cinnamon sugar dipped churros, vanilla ice cream, drizzled dulce de leche, chocolate & candied pecans, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant, El Hefe - ChicagoResponded on December 1, 2022Hi Danny, truly sorry to hear about your recent visit. Service was beyond awful. Employees are nice! One of our orders came out almost 20 minutes after everyone elses. To order perfectly cooked chocolate fondant, ice cream and cheesecakes is a truly good idea. Twice sugar instead of salt. I eat their Veggie Tacos every week, I Love This Place. I think they forgot it ! Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. What are the most popular restaurants in Dnipro? If you want to talk to a company, music might be a bit too loud and not everybody will be able to hear each other. EL G-FE is located at 4253 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60632, USA What days are EL G-FE open? At El Hefe we dish up all kinds of tacos: Pork al Pastor, Braised Beef, Duck Carnitas, Chicken, Carne Asada and more! So much fun! Up charges galore. MonThu, Sun 11:30 am10:30 pm Top Reviews of El Jefe Mexican Restaurant. Stopped by for a quick drink and Ill definitely be back soon, It was fun good drinks good and music from the Dj will be back again. The restaurant was not busy, it was clean. Dnipro - Hotels - Reikartz Hotel Group Will not be going back. Been a customer from when they first open about 4 years ago. Impressive vision. we are locals but this area caters to tourists so i was surprised when we were told no kids menus. UU. So we didnt get any food, drinks, and paid $30 for nothing. Staff is amazing! El Hefe should have the word Tapas Bar attached to its name so people who are expecting regular portions (especially Mexican Food) know what to expect! State St & Hubbard St. If it's cause they turn into a club???. Green Salsa, cilantro, cotijia cheese, and pickled onions. The food is amazing and great customer service. I highly recommend, The way these tacos are prepared are incredible! El Jefe Mexican Grill. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near New York, NY: People also liked: restaurants for lunch, vegan friendly restaurants. ffnungszeiten. Kitchen was garbage. If youre in need of some suggestions for your El Jeffe order, check out the items showcased in Picked for you on this page. 85% (62) Steak Taco. "The best pizza in Dnipro". Jeffe cheese, guacamole, chips, and pico. Portofino restaurant, Dnipro - Restaurant menu and reviews Very nice looking interior. Parking details. *Consuming Raw or under cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. They only told of all this AFTER we paid the cover and refused to refund the $30 cover. EL G-FE is located at 4253 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60632, USA, EL G-FE is open:Monday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMTuesday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMWednesday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMThursday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMFriday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMSaturday:11:00 AM 10:00 PMSunday:11:00 AM 10:00 PM. This restaurant has committed to taking certain safety measures to provide . 96% (31) Grilled Chicken Taco. Came in for happy hour and the menu options were very limited versus the menu I saw online. Our server was great, we all appreciated him. more. Delicious food, great service. Guac did not seem fresh. I love El, because of their service , and the food is really really good. Served with side of greens, papas bravas add chorizo +2, add bacon +2. Service was super slow, they were very understaffed, drinks took 20 min. Service was quick and we got seats which was amazing for such a busy day. The Bistro - Restaurant | 2621 S 47th St, Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA When I received the drink Im certain it wasnt what I ordered, but at that point it wasnt worth saying anything. The food was mediocre, at best. Waitress was really friendly and drinks werent bad. This is a review for restaurants near New York, NY: "As a group of 3, we ordered -Merasheen Bay Oysters (favorite) -Brussel Sprouts Carbonara -NY Strip Steak -Crispy Salt + Vinegar Potatoes -Lemon Meringue Pie (favorite) Perfect amount for 3 people. None of the Happy Hour specials listed on their website were valid, which is why we went in the first place. It was a bit too loud, with multiple games and not a packed restaurant, the volume was higher than it needed to be. Everything we order was delicious. We got our plate and was wondering where the rest of the food was! They taste amazing and the presentation is always perfect!! What a great restaurant run by a sweet customer service oriented family! add 1 taco +4.50 Choose greens or beans as your side; or plantains +1. I showed up and never seated, was told because of the soccer game every table was taken and weren't taking reservations. very excellent location and good Service. So we had to rush and close out our bill before we even received all our food. And reminder her about the cocktail. But that does not excuse the VERY SMALL portions and charging for chips and salsa (which is almost always included at majority of restaurants) The Molcajete was not enough to satisfy 2 of us never mind 3-4 as was stated. is the fry shrimp taco. Waiters didn't know the specials Told us the wrong prices for the specials bymore, It is great restaurant , comfortable, cute, with excellent food, great service. Pico, cilantro cream, pinto puree, and avocado. Nice place for a quick bite good music strong cocktails and great customer service. EL G-FE - Restaurant | 4253 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60632, USA The food was not what I expected. Whenever possible we work with local farmers and ranchers to bring you the best quality local and organic ingredientsbetter ingredients, better food, better planet. We ordered everything we wanted. ukrainian, 2008-2023 Allrightsreservedby Mexican, Farm-to-table, Contemporary Mexican Hours of Operation Dinner Tue, Thu 16:00-21:00 Fri 16:00-22:00 Sat 10:00-22:00 Brunch Sat, Sun 10:00-15:00 Phone number (720) 389-7615 Website http://www.eljefedenver.com/ Payment Options AMEX, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Casual Dress Executive Chef Eusebio Silvario Private party facilities Food was decent and the drinks were fantastic. We were not expecting it to be a nightclub, but it ended up being a great night. Everything needed salt. El Jefe takes inspiration from the diverse street food of Mexico, featuring authentic small plates inspired by the zesty flavors of Mexico City and an extensive list of over 50 tequilas and mezcals, seasonal fruit margaritas and a full bar and Calidad beer selection. El Jefe offers you perfectly cooked grilled chicken, asado and chicken tacos. (We paid x-tra for shrimp and steak thinking that would be more than enough, and thought we would have a nice doggie bag after the fact) Even the pancakes to wrap, we were given (3) until we asked for more to accommodate the 2nd person. The service was AMAZING.