EOTECH is proud to offer its No BS (NoBS) Lifetime warranty on its premium line of Vudu Precision Riflescopes. However, the company has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the distraction and expense of litigation. If youre having trouble deciding between Aimpoint red dots sights and EOTechs holographic sights, maybe we can help you with that. Don't forget to check out the HAHO social media platforms below for content, updates and linked articles. So why EOTECH and why now? I, like others on here registered my 516 but was never contacted about this. The plastic interior is basic, containing removable foam and is split in two; base tray and upper cover. I cannot believe they'd treat a soldier like that, when the soldier has to depend on a product they sell. EOTECH currently produces 4 variants of the Magnifier. EOTECH gets its roots from the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM) at the University of Michigan. Parts included within the box are; Behind the removable foam of the upper cover are 3 cards; operators instruction card, warranty card, disclaimer and an EOTECH sticker. You can depend on EOTECH products and count on us to take care of you. The EXPS3 offers true 2-eyes-open shooting and a 7 mm raised base that still allows for iron sight access. An electronic version of the instruction manual can be found here -. EOTECH, Vudu, EFLX and OGL are registered trademarks of EOTECH, LLC. That sucks. Youll have much faster target acquisition and situational awareness with every optic you buy from EOTECH. Product Registration Form - EcoTech Marine The operators within SEAL Team use an EOTECH on the majority of their weapons systems and in particular they use the EXPS3-0 variant due to; A) night vision compatibility - the team have on numerous occasions used the EXPS3-0 in a night time environment and again the dual use provides the team, double the benefits for no extra rail space cost or additional equipment requiring to be carried or afixed such as a NV sight. . First Look: EOTech Vudu 1-10x28 Scope - An Official Journal Of The NRA Now I'm left with no optic on my weapon, a personally owned optic I paid good money for that's a paper wieght and will never buy an eotech product again. However, this can result in some functions no longer being available. All Bows; Hunting; Carbon One; SS34; CP30; SX80; SR350; CP28; Revolt XL; Solution SD; Eva Shockey Gen 2; Carbon Zion; Not happy EOTech owner. However, the Aimpoint T2 reportedly lasts up to 50,000 hours or potentially 5 years on a single CR2032 lithium battery. 50% off coupon for a new product if you trade the old one in. Terms and Conditions. We utilize state of the art 5-axis CNC machines to mill all our .308 and AR-15 80 percent lower receivers to incredibly precise tolerances using premium billet aluminum. Class Members who have not previously received a refund and want to keep theirEOTech Holographic Weapon Sight, can receive between $25 or $50 in cash or a $100 voucher for a new EOTech product. The four issues listed in the EOTech class action lawsuit include reticle dimming from moisture incursion, thermal drift, parallax, and distortion of the reticle in cold weather. I understand they are tough but in the event if something does happen. Adjust the EOTECH to the projected laser on the wall and align the bottom of the outer circle at the 6 o-clock hash mark position while looking through the EOTECH. No EOTECH manufacturing sticker or serial number Uncommon batteries The counterfeit products often, but not always, require several small, hearing-aid-style batteries Interchangeable red and green reticle colors Highly reflective optics A visible LED light positioned inside the sight cavity NV push button that switches the LED to a different color instead of to a night-vision mode. Click Change Settings if you want to tailor the use of your cookies. I used a 552 on my SAW. Turn the EOTECH on and adjust the brightness settings so the center dot is dimmer than the laser bore projected dot (the center dot on the EOTECH will not be used in this process). If you look at the EOTech EXPS3 it can run anywhere from 600 to 1,000 hours on a single CR123A battery. Using the 65 MOA ring can come in handy when shooting at targets over longer distances and accounting for holdover whereas with a red dot you really just have to eyeball it yourself. I have a 517 that I purchased in August 2014. Since Im late to I need to start my own lawsuit? B) only have a requirement for one dot reticle - as the team operate at general close quarters (sub 200 yards / 182 metres) no need for 2+ dot reticles for longer distances which keeps sight picture clearer. Apr 10, 2021 #2/38 The Originator of the Red Dot Sight - Aimpoint Global Purchase of EOTECH branded product(s) from non-Authorized EOTECH International Resellers will be considered VOID of WARRANTY. EOTECH has shown that most of the counterfeit products are coming from China and the Korean markets along with EBay. All rights reserved. Customer service | Evinrude US | Evinrude US New glass on the front and rear. If you have already participated in the EOTech refund program, you do not need to submit a Claim Form, unless your information has changed. EOTech XPS2-0 68 MOA Ring 1 MOA Dot Like New Demo Holographic Sight XPS2-0. I sent in the warranty registration so why wasnt I notified of this buy back/recall? Now I am over a year past the filing deadline? Missed the deadline. Protect Your Gear Product Registration | EOTECH I emailed Eotech the thread. The easiest way to ensure your getting the real deal is to go to https://www.eotechinc.com/ and search for a store that is closest to you. My sight doesnt get used a lot but took it out last weekend and it is super dim. EOTECH Terms and Conditions - Contact | Product Questions & Support The classic reticle that most people are familiar with utilizes a 1MOA dot inside a 65 MOA ring. About 7 months ago, it just stopped working while in a qualifying shoot one day. MILITARY: Call 703-445-1600 or send us an email. We do this because we want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in the quality of our product. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The STS is manufactured using high grade anodized metal and has 2 primary functions; provide a secure attachment position for the G33 onto the rifle and to enable the user to flip the magnifier into the engaged or disengaged position. EOTECH sticker. I find it hard to believe they would give you the cold shoulder like that. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. An electronic version of the instruction manual can be found here - G33 Product Manual (PDF). The deadline to opt out of or object to the EOTech class action settlement is May 23, 2017. EOTECHs obligations under the current extend solely to the first purchaser/customer. HOLOSUN Too bad Eotech never notified anyone about thisand now I have missed the damn claim period. The HWS provides an enhanced HD view of both the reticle and your target. All Rights Reserved. EOTECH will repair or replace all issues related to materials and workmanship. Operation and use of the product are the sole responsibility of the customer. In this position the magnifier would be flipped to either the left or right hand side. That is why we offer a 10-year limited EOTECH Prestige Warranty, as described below. Of note is that 1 or 2 padlocks can be afixed through the holes next to the tabs again adding another layer of security / deterrence. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The exterior of the G33 in short is plain and unassuming, designed for ease of use in a multitude of environments. - HOW TO DETECT A COUNTERFEIT EOTECH, USE FATHER'S DAY CODE "EOTECHDAD" AT CHECKOUT FOR 20% OFF ALL T-SHIRTS, FREE SHIPPING / LAST DAY! We look forward to hearing from you. VIDEO Gallery. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. I've contacted them several times about having the front glass window replaced but they refuse to fix it. Take the 50 off deal, sucks that they discontinued and dont support 553. drug injury lawsuits and product liability lawsuits. Warranty Info; Warranty Registration; Returns / Repairs; Ordering Policy; Shipping Policies; Lead Times / Estimates; Downloads; About Us; Instructional Videos; CLICK FOR LAR-8/.308 COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION. Changed the furniture on my AR to pink to give to the wife today and I noticed the INSIDE of the rear lens has spider webbing on the finish. The top of the box has a raised EOTECH logo which is the only exterior detail. When fully tightened the G33 should not wobble or move at all. c/o Heffler Claims Group I just got off the phone with Heffler Claims Group and an April said that checks are being sent out on September 14th. Any HWS fitted with a QD lever is raised an additional 7mm due to the HWS being seated on top of the QD mechanism. EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sight TAN 68MOA Ring & 1 MOA Dot - EXPS3-0TAN That means as long as youre using the optic on top of a rifle and not throwing it off buildings, youll be covered if the reticle goes out on its own. Fixed Magnification - 3X. Some people prefer the red dot for its simplicity so that theres not a lot visually thats blocking their field of view or covering their target. Product registration card. Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the Please register your EOTECH, Vudu or EFLX product to help us better serve you with product updates and the latest news. To use the STS, the operator takes a firm grip of the rubberised outer cover and pulls either to the left or right hand side to disengage the magnifier. The underside of the riser can be seen to have a central ridge and when looking at the STS it can be seen where the two slot together as shown in the second image. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. Please also note, that if your Product ever does require Warranty service, obtaining such service will be much easier if you have read the Warranty that applies to your product and have completed the Product Registration. I cannot imagine what I am going to go through being a lonely old disabled vet. The more we talk about the poor craftsman ship they show the better. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. EOTECH even incorporated technology to avoid an enemy from seeing your optic as the window glows green for you. I asked Trijicon if they could look at an old-ass beat up ACOG, and even said I was fine getting a quote on what any repairs would be, and that I bought it secondhand. EOTECH have primarily focussed on military and LEA applications of their products and there are now a number of available models (covered in detail below). ERIM was responsible for creating some of the militarys first remote sensing and holography technology for small firearms. This warranty does not apply to the following: Theft, loss, neglect, or vandalism. Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modification, alterations, abnormal use, or accidents. Cosmetic damage that does not affect the products use, operation or performance, as determined by EOTECH. Any defect or damage caused by repairs or services not performed by EOTECH. EOTECH products not in the Holographic Weapon Sight or Magnifier product families, specifically, but not limited to, Vudu riflescopes; Laser Battery Caps (LBC); or L3 Insight branded products. Please review our Affiliate Link Disclosure for more information. All thermal imaging sensors used on EOTECH Clip-On and/or Standalone Weapon Sights are covered under the above listed warranty conditions for two (2) years after the date of sale. Please see what other class action settlements you might qualify settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding Please include the Country Code outside US. I'm sorry to hear this. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. OP, Id take the 50% off coupon and get yourself an EXPS 3-0 for $350. Ive taken them up in the 50% off deal for one of my eotechs. Address *. The Vudu 1-1028 FFP available in your choice of three different reticles. Dont feel bad if you dont know how to sight it in, because most people need help figuring it out. EOTECH applies the same technology from their daytime optics as they do their night vision compatible optics. Like I want another one of their sights after all this!!! Not really anywhere near 50% of street price but still ends up cheaper than youll find one anywhere. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Register your Bowtech bow today for exclusive benefits and warranty coverage. Length/Width/Height - 3.9"x 2.2"x 3.3" . While the T2 is night vision compatible, the holographic reticle is much easier to see under NVGs and wont give away your position. Can you submit multiple claims for multiple Eotechs? The rear contained further technical information with the front and rear of the card detailing the product in general. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Any update on the final hearing scheduled 7/7/17?? You are also a Class Member if you previously received a refund from EOTech for one of these HWS models. I am one of those firm believers that if I pay $600 for something like an optic, I want it covered forever. Register Product. Called the Vudu 1-10x28 mm riflescope, the optic is designed for close to medium range targets with a variable. The EOTech holographic weapons sights models covered by this class action settlement include EOTech HWS Models 400, 502, 511, 512, 512 CAMO, 512.XBOW, 512.LBC1, 516, 517, 518, 551, 552, 552.XR, 552.LBC1, 552.LBC2, 553, 555, 555.USMC, 556, 557, 557.4XFTS, 557.4XFXD, 557.3X.FTS, 557.G23.FTS, 558, EXPS2, EXPS3, HHS I, HHS II, MPO II, MPO III, XPS2, XPS2-RF, XPS2-Z, XPS2-Z2, XPS2-300, and XPS3. EOTech stands by its holographic weapons sights and maintains that it did nothing wrong. Since these are a sealed unit, I would call that a defect in parts/craftsmanship. Wow. Click Accept if you consent. Will they deny me warranty work because of this? Told me to fill out an RMA request and gave me a RMA number. EOTechs cant go that deep but the EXPS3 can be submerged down to 33 feet underwater. In it's entirety the sight can be broken down into 3 parts; outer sleeve, main body and lenses. Military / Law Enforcement / Government Programs | Trijicon Now it has 10, and the reticle is barely visible on a sunny day on the brightest setting. You must do this process utilizing the front and rear iron sights, it will not work without a rear sight. Or just get a Vortex UH-1 that has their awesome warranty should you ever need it. Not only does the HWS provide a better, bigger, and wider window, it has stealth qualities to it as well. It TOTALY distracts from the target. The EOTECH advantage is essentially a list of features that all EOTECH products have built into them. Is this correct? Most service parts are stocked 3-5 years. They probably dont have the exact replacement part anymore as specs have probably changeover the years so what fit in 2012 no longer fits. Also, if they were to fix it or send you a replacement part, they would still have that optic in the field and could end up seeing it again, so offering to replace it with a 50% discount on a new unit ensures your bad optic will be out of service forever. Take the 50% off coupon and get a good deal on a new optic. EOTech won't repair it because they want all optics, new and repaired, to be able to meet their current (2018+) performance specifications. Length/Width/Height - 3.9x 2.2"x 3.3" (99 x 55.9 x 83.9 mm), Sealing - Fog resistant internal optics. Products, services, and/or technical data provided or disclosed under this Warranty may be subject to required and continuing United States Government approvals, clearances, regulations, and export/import and re-export requirements, including the United States Department of State International Traffic In Arms Regulations (Title 22, CFR Parts 120-130), the United States Department of Commerce Export Administration Regulations (Title 15, CFR 730-774), and any other United States Government regulation applicable to the export/import, re-export, or disclosure of such controlled technical data (or the products thereof) to Foreign Nationals whether within, or outside the United States including those employed by, or otherwise associated with, the customer. (It's been years since it was under warranty). TNVC/NGI Giveaway: 15 winners with over $7000 worth of prizes!! EOTECH products, to be repaired under the warranty service, must have a valid return authorization number by submitting a Return Authorization Request Online. Two holes (1 on top, 1 on right hand side) allow the 2 adjustment dials (vertical on top and horizontal on the right) to be accessible. RRA LAR-8 Dominator2 EOTech Mount Assembly ITEM #: 308A0125FASSY. DON'T GET SCAMMED! The biggest differences in most EOTECH optics are the clarity of the lens, the anti-reflective coating, the holographic reticle is symmetrical, and the weight is normally lighter than a counterfeit. I registered the product but was never notified of the recall. your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are When L3 Communications was offering the buyback for optics due to the class action lawsuit. All costs associated with product shipment will be incurred by the customer. I think its time for those of us that were never notified by EOTECH to file another lawsuit. The NV setting didn't work and then the ever common battery box issue happened and it won't even turn on now. The EXPS3 also has the added bonus of night vision compatibility. The main differences between the models are; The below chart is the latest line of Magnifiers available. problems with eotech 511 If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Dim EOTech reticle: RMA return and repair - YouTube Battle of the Barrels: Faxon vs Ballistic Advantage, Spotting Scope vs Binoculars: Choosing The Right Glass, Faxon Glock 48 Barrels: Are They Worth the Investment? This feature provides you with the ability to use this in snow, rain, mud, or fog and not have your reticle obscured. How much trouble is it to replace a front glass window on this sight? Register by completing the form below: JOIN THE #EOTECHPRIVATELOUNGE A REAL AMERICAN COMPANY Wish I wouldve received an email or something. Phone: 888-EOTHOLOHours: 9:00-5:00 EST, M-F. Copyright 2023 EOTECH, LLC. Insert laser sighting device into barrel and project a dot onto a wall at 21 feet (7 yards). This warranty extends to subsequent owners to the remaining extent of the original owner's warranty. These markets dont have the type of regulation that we require, so they are able to cut corners and use subpar materials without ramifications. Herein lies the product description from the, Behind the removable foam of the upper cover are 3 cards; operators instruction card, warranty card, disclaimer and an EOTECH sticker. If you make a purchase using T. I just found out today (5/28/2020) about the recall. - ALL ORDERS PLACED BY TODAY TO ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. Company > Innovations > Careers. Magnifiers fit a market and demand is always present for them. I have a 2012 and it's still good to go. We also offer our patented AR-15 and .308 Easy Jigs which is the first 80% lower jig that makes it ridiculously easy for a non-machinist to finish their 80% lower in under 1 hour with no drill press required. What options do I have? and zero started to wander. With A2 Rear Sight. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. It just went tits up before we left conus so I called EOTech. Holding the G33 in position against the riser you can screw the two parts together. If I am sent a freebie to review this will be stated at the beginning to make you aware. Its an older model thats been around for like 14 years or something. I didnt know about this recall either. Between these two giant brands, it really depends on the user for what makes or breaks the decision to choose between the companys optics. If you like it, use it, you're resetting your warranty/fix clock pretty cheap with the new one. While we specifically compared the T2 against the EXPS3, these features will remain pretty similar across both brands for all red dot and holographic sights offered by both Aimpoint and EOTech. As shown in the sixth image below, in this configuration, the magnifier will flip to the right hand side. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Auto-gated Generation III night-vision product are designed to stand up to night-time battlefield light conditions, but prolonged exposure to any light source will still cause significant damage, not under warranty coverage. The good news is that EOTECH is on the ball with identifying and reporting counterfeit products to the authorities. Experience with an EOTech Vudu 1-6x24 - MDShooters.com $469.99. A revolutionary weapon sighting system, the EOTech 512 A65 Holographic Firearm Sight enhances target acquisition, improves accuracy, and provides more control over your shooting environment. Military & Government Discounts on 700+ Brands | GovX Removing the card exterior, the sight was packaged within a black tough plastic case to protect the sight. I sent my sight in months ago and havent heard anything yet. It fills the needs of all shooters, from the novice to the most advanced professional, ideal for field of view shooting. I just learned from a guy I was going to sell one to. My wonderful wife who is an optician and also works in an optical lab says that it is definitely the anti-glare treatment in the inside cracking. Shipped it off w/ $58 (since my warranty was expired) and in 2.5 weeks it came back. I just found out i have a 512 that is part of this, Is there a # to call and get it repaired or replaced? MSRP: $1,799. EOTECH has since worked to create intuitive, durable, reliable, and technologically advanced optics. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. When in this position the weight will be central to the rifle. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. EOTECH Prestige Warranty - YouTube EOTECH has earned its reputation as a high-quality, dependable, and technologically advanced optic company. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. EOTECH, at its sole option, will promptly repair or replace the product without charge to the customer, if the product is covered under warranty. Register now! You can contact class counsel with your questions. I got an email back from them saying they cant repair it but can get 50% a new sight if I send mine to them. As with all Vudu riflescopes, this configuration is built on a rigid aircraft-grade aluminum tube with a hard-anodized finished. I received . All warranty repair of thermal, night vision and laser products manufactured by L3Harris should be directed to L3Harris Customer Service at field.returns@l3harris.com. Warranty Registration - Steyr Arms The good news is that all EOTECH optics are designed to be used in conjunction with the weapons iron sights on any standard AR15 style rifle. Timeframe for repaired products could be up to 8-10 months, depending on the repair required. EOTECH is a technology manufacturer specializing in optics and scopes for law enforcement organizations, military, and sporting applications. It is better to have loved and lost (the 65moa ring-dot holographic reticle) than to never have loved it at all. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Improved feed lip design for optimized feeding and reliability. Look at a real company likeVortex who stands behind their product. Learn more about EOTECH's Prestige Warranty in this video.Visit our website for additional warranty information: https://www.eotechinc.com/help-center/warran. Emailed CS and explained my situation. My hypothesis stands but may not apply to the OP's sights due to the timing. 3 reviews. For example, the window can be obscured or cracked and the reticle will still function properly. OUR GST-9 IS UNAFFECTED BY THE LATEST 12/28 ATF CLARIFICATION LETTER & SHIPS IN 3 DAYS! In the engaged position the magnifier will seat correctly behind the HWS. From five (5) to ten (10) years, EOTECH will, at the customer's request, evaluate and repair any and all defects in material and workmanship for a nominal bench fee. EOTECH sells and prides itself on optics that deliver unparalleled speed, accuracy and reliability. Browse videos of Holosun products. User Manual. 844-702-2787, Craig Heidemann Being lightweight, made of very few parts and being tried and tested puts this above a lot of other magnifiers that will likely break, shatter or shy away from a rough experience. Primary Menu. News & Events. Product that can no longer be serviced will be eligible for a trade-up of a new product at a discount. Register. After obtaining a sight picture, adjust the EOTECH so the 1 MOA dot sits directly on top of the front post.