Specializing in hearty breakfasts, Waffle House is known for staying open during hurricanes, offering respite to weary travelers or intoxicated locals with nowhere else to eat in the wee hours of the morning and bearing witness to the collapse of social order. A second woman joins her friend on the counter and swings an item at the uniformed chef, but ends up slipping off the surface and onto the kitchen floor. Hope this queen doing alright! You may have . The . Kimora Lee Simmons was in Usher 's sights this weekend -- which quickly turned into a steamy encounter . Roy Wood Jr. Now vulnerable to the staff, the customer receives a few big punches from the viral blonde cook, who fans have applauded for her MMA moves. Several users expressed their admiration for the former employees toughness. The chair-raising clip captured inside an Austin, Texas, Waffle House and uploaded Dec. 22 has clocked up more than 1.3 million views and shows one of the restaurants female employees fending off a seat that is hurled in her direction. Succession Recap: Logan Roy Makes Shock Return, Shiv and Tom Get Kinky In the video, which is over 20 minutes long, Halie said six people walked in on a busy night and sat in a section of the restaurant that was closed off. This leads to large groups of drunk people from different walks of life, which leads . This violent encounter comes over a year on from the incident which saw a Waffle House employee shot dead by a customer. Waffle Sandwich Shop with a culinary focus. November 30, 2020 1:14 pm PT. Viewer discretion is advised. The punch combo, the chair stop, winning a 6 vs 1, the double middle fingers as the losers walk out, a fan applauded. ", A second woman, meanwhile, can be heard pleading with him to "just be easy.". "I was blacklisted," she said. A brawl between patrons and employees at a Waffle . "The more times I watch this, the more impressive it becomes," Gorman wrote in a tweet. Throwing a punch in the direction of the alleged Waffle House worker, the man connects with his jaw but is soon met with a flurry of punches from the restaurant employee. I would bet an army of Waffle house employees could easily defeat not only any other chain's employee army but also 30% of the world's countries. So when my manager comes over, I told him, I said, Well, Im not gonna cook your food, Halie continues in the clip. Two people were cuffed by cops following the incident, which reportedly involved an incorrect order. The six come in, theyre loud. Specializing in hearty breakfasts, Waffle House is known for staying open during hurricanes, offering respite to weary travelers or intoxicated locals with nowhere else to eat in the wee hours. How a cook who didn't take shit from her rowdy customers inspired us all to stand up for ourselves. I never knew how to deal with people like that. I cant ever work for Waffle House again. Trending 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Jaguars Trevor Lawrence describes epic Waffle House order, Wonder Woman says I trained at Waffle House after viral brawl, Friendsgiving diners tip Waffle House waitress $1,125, South Carolina woman tries to run over man during fight at Waffle House. WARNING: Footage of the brawl contains profane language. The unidentified worker has been dubbed Waffle House Girl after her showdown with a customer, and the internet has ruled her winner of the match. 23 Apr 2023 14:22:50 We've received your submission. She was then removed from the cooking area, at which point she grabbed a chair and threw it at Halie. I kinda felt like I was trying to be pulled into something political, she says, whereas what happened at Waffle Housewasnt political in the slightest, nor was she looking to frame it that way. Rapper PnB Rock Shot at Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles in Los Angeles - TMZ The feisty former flapjack flipper said Waffle Houses can be deadly. Fan art of 'Waffle House Wendy' was everywhere after a viral fight video. WATCH: Austin Waffle House fight employee goes viral in heated brawl - HITC She needs to be the lead in the next action film. A lright, folks, we're here at the Twitter Arena for another WWHE (Wild Waffle House Encounters) fight night and, boooooy, this one was intense. or redistributed. A Waffle House employee at the location fended off two armed attackers with a pistol, police said. Davis Nolan's Fishing Funtacular for April 23, 2023 Family members of victim, state leaders remember deadly 2018 Waffle We also use cookies and data to tailor the experience to be age-appropriate, if relevant. Breaks Down His Killer White House Correspondents Dinner Set Market data provided by Factset. Halie claimed to have work at Waffle House for four years, off and on, and earned a "Rock Star" shirt, which goes to the highest cook level achieved. Greg Wehner is a breaking news reporter for Fox News Digital. The shooting just . "We cannot defeat them.". Thats how night shift works, and its sad. Roy Wood Jr. Torches Tucker Carlson and Don Lemon at the WHCD Prior to joining Fox News' digital team in 2020, Manfredi worked for Fox Business' Making Money with Charles Payne as a production assistant. A Waffle House employee has gone viral after expertly catching a chair during a fight at an Austin, Texas branch - the internet is completely blown away by her superhero-like moves. Non-personalized content and ads are influenced by things like the content youre currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). They were being rude, belligerent. A Waffle House in the area of Conway South Carolina. Waffle House Fight Video Shows Diners, Workers Brawl In Texas I get it. Personalized content and ads can also include things like video recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and tailored ads based on past activity, like the videos you watch and the things you search for on YouTube. Finally, fed up with their disrespect, she refused to cook for the group and invited them to leave. Having worked at Waffle Houses on and off for four years, Booth had attained the high rank of Rock Star Grill Operator, and was on a graveyard shift when after last call for bars in the area several customers came in and tried to sit in a closed-off area of her restaurant, she recalled in her YouTube Story Time. They grew increasingly belligerent after she told they would have to wait to be seated elsewhere and that many people had orders in ahead of them. Thats how night shift works, and its sad. Its a Waffle House, Halie says. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Jaguars Trevor Lawrence describes epic Waffle House order, Ex-Waffle House worker says she was blacklisted after brawl, Friendsgiving diners tip Waffle House waitress $1,125, South Carolina woman tries to run over man during fight at Waffle House. Im working with artists on T-shirts, she says, most likely branded Waffle Warrior to avoid copyright issues. Call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER, Best Influencer Marketplace for Advertisers, Best Influencer Marketplace for Influencers & Creators, Best Influencer Marketplace for Agents & Agencies, Frank Pepe Pizzeria Naploetana - Chestnut Hill. A fight at a Waffle House in Atlanta went viral on social media over the weekend. The girl in the leopard pants starts coming up. AFTER THE INCIDENT. All rights reserved. Lucas Manfredi is a general assignment reporter for Fox News. But she recapped how the events unfolded that night at the restaurant, in a quite straightforward way. Lynda Carter who played the sexy superhero in the 1970s CBS series took to Twitter Thursday after footage of the fast-food fracas started circulating on social media. TEXAS WAFFLE HOUSE FORMER EMPLOYEE GIVES HER SIDE OF THE BRAWL THAT WENT VIRAL After Booth threw the sugar shaker at the woman, the customer climbed onto the counter and fell onto the other. "The embarrassment is just going to keep growing over this," Laura Harth, the campaign director at Safeguard Defenders, told Newsweek. An incredibly wild brawl broke out at a Waffle House, once again showing the resilience of Waffle House workers and what they deal with on a daily basis. My personal favorite is the Obama special, 3 wings and a waffle, because President Obama personally visited here in 2011 . Booth found it intimidating to appear in the Carlson segment, given the reach of his platform. In another Waffle House battle caught on tape, a man in Jacksonville, Florida calmly eats his food and chuckles as Waffle House staff flings items at angry customers. He wrote Booth up for breaking a glass sugar shaker by throwing it at a woman who had jumped on the counter. Salute, maam! another cheered. Kelvin Watson was arrested in May 2020 after he allegedly shot and. Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles - Tripadvisor document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Its raised over $11,000 so far. MUST WATCH Waffle House Brawl - YouTube By late Wednesday morning, it had received more than 2 million views. This story has been shared 448,312 times. Everybodys drunk. The actress humorous hot take on the Waffle House high jinx was beloved by Twitter users, many of whom responded to her tweet. Everybodys loud. I tried working for another sometime earlier this year and they found out I was blacklisted, Halie says in an expletive-filled rant between puffs of vape. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Waffle House job training is off the chain pic.twitter.com/O09YsJXLwz. Track outages and protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used and enhance the quality of those services, Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads, Show personalized content, depending on your settings, Show personalized ads, depending on your settings. Give us your thoughts in the comments below!Rick StromTIKTOK: https://www.tiktok.com/@rickstromTWITTER: https://twitter.com/rickstromINSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/rickystromFACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/StromRickFollow TYT Sports on Facebook! More punches rain down on the man as he is dragged to the ground before regaining his footing and fighting back, with gasps and screams audible among those watching the altercation. Waffle House Customer THROWS CHAIR & Employee BLOCKS IT in EPIC Brawl - Full VideoWho Is The #WaffleHouseAvenger ?! A fight pops off at a Jersey Mike's Subs, at a Popeyes. The 200 Greatest Singers of All Time Halie said that when things got out of hand, she grabbed a sugar shaker and chucked that bitch because she was still jacking her jaw.. I tried working for another sometime earlier this year, and they found out I was blacklisted, she says in the video. A GoFundMe page was also setup just two days ago, with a goal of raising $5,000 for Halie. Lowkeysunshin3 claimed this was "what you go to Waffle House for" while BillRichardso10 compared it to the Thrilla in Manilla, Muhammad Ali's legendary encounter with Joe Frazier, dubbing this version the "Bustup on Buford. I worked at a Waffle House on and off for four years. "The embarrassment is just going to keep growing over this," Laura Harth, the campaign director at Safeguard Defenders, told Newsweek. Even without official New Years resolutions, its fair to say that most of us enter January with the urge to improve and take control of our lives. As of Monday, the page had raised nearly $5,500 for her to use "however she wants.". Waffle House job training is off the chain pic.twitter.com/O09YsJXLwz. They also drove a discussion of the abuse that service industry workers are made to endure for low wages and how Waffle House employees are particularly battle-hardened, always ready to throw down if they have no other choice. I cant ever work for Waffle House again. Kiss Paul Stanley Has 'Thoughts' About Parents Who Support Kids Gender Identities In her video, she says the six people sat in a section that was closed off to reduce the influx of customers during a busy night, but ignored her request to move and demanded immediate service. The Waffle House staff seem to win the fight and the unruly customers retreat, leaving the restaurant. After being told that the section was closed off, the customers continued to sit there and started demanding service, she explained. Dozens gather to remember victims of Waffle House shooting 5 years later Answer: Waffle House is open 24/7/365 so it tends to be an after hours hot spot for people who leave the bars. Expletive-filled video of the Waffle House fight was first shared last Thursday, with the 2-minute clip showing several hungry patrons attacking employees after allegedly becoming angered by slow service. RaquelHarris September 6, 2021 News Leave a comment. Though in applying to work at a different Waffle House in North Carolina in 2022, she learned shed been blacklisted by the chain and could never work for them again. Once the restaurant was cleared, the staff locked the doors and began the cleanup process. Next thing you know, one of the visitors is standing on the counter before the now-famous worker launches a glass container holding a white powder possibly sugar or flour. Wonder Woman is weighing in on a viral video of a wild Waffle House brawl. View the entire two-minute altercation here. After throwing the sugar shaker, the customer climbed onto the counter and fell onto the other side. Email Or Call (888) 847-9869. People Theorize Waffle House Employees Are Trained Fighters After And that was despite the original store telling her she could come back any time, according to Halie. The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Yet this time, fight footage elevated one participant to mythic status, leading to an explosion of awestruck headlines, memes, fan art, and commendations from some surprising places. TWITTER ERUPTS OVER VIRAL VIDEO OF WAFFLE HOUSE EMPLOYEE DEFLECTING A THRWN CHAIR: A NEW SUPERHERO, The video shows customers climbing over the bar and entering the kitchen area, fists flying, sugar shakers smashing, and one Waffle House employee with what may be the quickest reflexes ever witnessed by a waffle pressing, pancake-tossing, egg-flipping "Rock Star.". Halie then said she grabbed a sugar shaker and chucked it at the woman. According to investigators, the two had possibly been in a fight before the shooting. Featuring The Original Chicken and Waffle Sandwich along with an exciting variety of Gourmet Waffle Sandwiches and desserts. A viral video on Twitter shows a fight between the workers at the notorious breakfast-based restaurant and a group of customers culminating in one . It all started when a woman's breakfast-loving 29-year-old boyfriend . On Christmas Day, two people were arrested at a Waffle House in Madison, Georgia, over reports of a fight. pic.twitter.com/m2bgChNY5q, So because if her skills at displayed by #WaffleHouseGirl at the #WaffleHouse here is my rendition #artbyYuni #wafflehousewaitress, It absolutely blows my mind the amount of love and support Ive been getting, Booth tells Rolling Stone. Waffle House Viral Video Shows Epic Fight Between Customer And - UPROXX We sat and talked with people there, one of them I used to work with in Louisiana, Booth says. Video of Waffle House Worker Blocking Metal Chair Mid Fight - MSN Thats me, she instantly realized. Newsweek reached out to Waffle House for comment. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Dont bash them whatsoever. (Waffle House did not respond to a request to confirm or deny whether theyve blacklisted Booth. Heres How, Zach Bryan Tells a Story of Small-Town Jealousy in 'Oklahoma Smokeshow' Video, Skrillex Captures the Life of the Party With Fred Again.. and Flowdan in 'Rumble' Video, Keith Richards Surprises Fans at Willie Nelson's 90th Birthday Concert, Sings 'Live Forever' With Willie, Trump Tries to Bail Himself Out of Rape Case by Asking for Mistrial. An employee in Georgia has been filmed fighting with a customer. One thing you'll notice in several Waffle House fight videos is that when customers get violent, Waffle House employees can showcase some impressive fighting skills. At the end of her video, Halie said she has not eaten Waffle House in about eight months, and that was about to change. Over Labour Day weekend, a scuffle broke out between an employee and a customer.. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. However, while the footage was only shared last week, it was actually captured by the user in September 2021. Seconds later, however, and with the situation evidently escalating, the video cuts to another man in Waffle House uniform attempting to forcibly eject the aforementioned man in orange. Viral video shows Waffle House employee deflecting chair in fight. One of the men has life-threatening . Another. I appreciate him having me on the show and being able to say a little on it, she adds. Im not gonna risk my life over some waffles, she says. Lynda Carter the 71-year-old actress who played the sexy superhero in the 1970s last week took to Twitter, where she wrote: I trained at Waffle House.. The tweet had attracted more than 60,200 likes and 6,370 retweets by Wednesday at noon. The Waffle House Brawl Belongs in a Museum - New York Times Instead, she acquitted herself well, sticking to the basic facts and informing an incredulous Carlson that she had not even pressed charges against the customers who attacked her. Christmas 2022 has gifted us with another Waffle House miracle, and yes, of course that means violence was involved. https://t.co/pnFeOZs6L1, The content creator and gamer known as "Revuhnant" classified the video as "entertaining. Social media is buzzing after witnessing several customers take on employees in a fierce fight, which saw a female worker defend herself from a chair throw with ease. Watch this fight that broke out at a Waffle House in Austin, TX. Wednesdays are all about family, with back-to-back episodes of the Tyler Perry-created series House of Payne and Assisted Living, followed by The Ms. Pat Show, starting at 9/8c on BET. Me watching that girl from Waffle House throw that 5 piece combo on REPEAT pic.twitter.com/K2veTcWJjg. Also check out this blog that talks about the waffle house index. Market data provided by Factset. Waffle House employee shot dead by a customer, SCOTUS Now Just Another Congressional Committee, Secret Chinese Police Stations in Europe Are 'Tip of the Iceberg', Trump's Attorney Just Blew Carroll Rape Case, King Charles Says Royals Require 'Acting Ability', Ukraine Will Regain 'Significant Territory' From Russia, Florida GOP Paves the Way to Help Ron DeSantis Challenge Trump. Waffle House fight video continues to trend as Twitter users name a new . Fox 11 chief meteorologist Patrick Powell joked that "'Punching In' at Waffle House is exactly what it says. I was sitting at home eating popcorn, watching Hulu, Booth tells Rolling Stone in a phone call. ", The US Military has many branches defending our countryArmyNavyMarines Air ForceWaffle House Employees pic.twitter.com/o06ejeZpbV. If we can get more help for those workers on that night shift, give them some sort of protection, they can stop the fight before it happens, she says. or redistributed. Former Waffle House worker says she was 'blacklisted' after viral brawl The over two-minute-long video shows the lead-up and fight between multiple Waffle House customers and employees.