You don't take chances at SCHEELS ever. As far as the manual yes i have read and tried everything in it concerning the remote and nothing makes reading it any easier or even usable at night. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the Hunting Gear, Hunting Accessories, Game Calls yourself to try and find the perfect replacement for you! A FULL factory warranty is included with each FOXPRO product purchased from AllPredatorCalls.com. Thanks, Any help with this matter would be appreciated. fornighttime operation. FOXPRO Digital Game Calls & Accessories Discuss all FOXPRO digital game calls and accessories in this forum. FOXPROs Inferno remote is easy to operate and navigate through sound categories. 83162100465. Everything works as advertised and has decent volume to be a smaller call. Made in USA. Pilot Lamp/Low Battery Indicator glows green while on, blinks when batteries are getting low. Product Info for FoxPro Inferno Digital Game Call with TX915 Transmitter. FoxCast lets you program calling sequences. TXCOONDOG. FoxPro Inferno Digital Game Call with TX915 Transmitter has been discontinued by FoxPro and is no longer available. Tried to go into tx-1000 settings and download list but there is no option. I have the hammerjack and fusion on my list. Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. or you can do what i did buy a icotec and leave your foxpro in the closet i wouldnt even feel right selling it, The Official Predator Masters Search Engine, Hand Calls, Electronic Calls, and Custom Calls. Questions, comments, advice, etc. Inferno models purchased prior to 2016 will need to be sent in to accept a replacement remote control. I feel sure the techs at FoxPro can walk you through it real quick. This high-quality kit contains everything you . Sign in to see your cart. I left him a message and hopefully he gets back to me. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. 2. The Inferno uses the TX915 remote, and the Banshee and Screaming Banshee also use it. After speaking to you I was very relieved and know that this problem will get resolved. Registered: 03/21/11. Ugh. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Then when questioned on his responses to me the rep got rude and basically told me I was stuck with this problem they are aware of and too bad. What do I have to get the categories on the remote? Get the attention of wary predators by appealing to their ears and eyes with FOXPRO's lightweight, portable HammerJack Predator Call. When the temperature drops below 40 degree the remote buttons don't work properly. Key TX915 Remote Control Features. #4. _____ Al . FOXPRO Inc. is a manufacturer of high quality products. I ask what could be done as the caller is still under warranty and it is even a challenge to read it during the day. 3 Optimal range is had by ensuring clear line-of-sight between the game call and transmitter and elevating the game call off of the ground approximately 3 feet. Open to all models offered by FOXPRO Inc. neck. Includes: charge jack, auxiliary jack, and a USB to reprogram the call when wanted. About this app. $200.00. i called today to follow up since I never got a return call and he became rude and stated he would call me when he had more information and when I ask how long this would take he snapped back and stated that it would be as long as it took. Connect an external speaker to the jack on . They should have directions to reprogram your remote. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support. contiguous 48 states, DC, and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses. I bought a firestorm caller last year and did not get out with it much due to medical reasons. Please note that alkaline cells are not recommended for use in temperatures below 32F/0C. Overall great product in my opinion. The FOXPRO Inferno is a compact digital game call that includes 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and an upgraded remote control with FOXBANG technology. The Inferno weighs in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries. This unit offers maximum portability with extreme volume and sound quality. If you choose Soundlist, does it show those sounds? Learn more about our Return Policy. Auxiliary jack for linking-up with a FOXPRO decoy. FOXPRO products purchased from websites without the FOXPRO Authorized Logo are sold without warranty or support. Consider yourself to be a programming expert? Compatible Products. Elapsed timer to let you know how long you've been on stand. Download and install Pro-face Remote HMI in Smartphone and Tablet. User manual instruction guide for TX915 660 Foxpro Inc. Foxpro 660 TX915 User Manual Infernox Foxpro Inc TX915 Infernox. Put fresh batteries in my foxpro tonight to get ready to go at midnight, and im having a problem with the controller, looks to be a programming issue, transmitter reads " release key to turn off transmitter". Have an account? Thanks again Mike the service I received was the best I ever experienced from any company. The newer remotes like the TX915 that goes with the Inferno, Banshee, and Screaming Banshee have a larger display and are just naturally easier to read. When I spoke to them they admitted to having some complaints about this problem and if you search this forum you will find plenty on it. I read about everyone wanting the tx1000 remote but on the comparison list it says the tx1000 remote has a shorter range than the tx915. Pro-face Remote HMI Price Revision! Attica, MI 48412 Get the best deals on FOXPRO when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. TX915 User Manual details for FCC ID C6M660 made by Foxpro Inc. I do agree that if people are busy they sometimes have a bad day. FoxBang -FOXBANG With FOXBANG activated the caller automatically switches to your preset #1 after discharging you shoot. Copyrighted material cannot be republished without written consent. $17.05 shipping . . The included transmitter features an easy-to-read screen that allows you to control the unit from afar, while an external speaker jack allows you to connect another speaker for extra volume. . most hunters will have the remote on a lany ard around their . When the temperature drops below 40 degree the remote buttons don't work properly. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 You can then control the action of the Fox Jack 4 with the TX915 remote control and through FOXCAST sequences. External Speaker Jack for connecting an additional speaker to the Inferno for more volume. You have to mash them hard 5-10 times before it will do anything. Go to TX1000 Settings on your remote. Did you try this? Shop the Mother's Day Gift Guide! CS-24C remote. Copyright 2023 FOXPRO Inc. All rights reserved. Die Hard Member II. Eye-catching FoxJack 4 decoy with a Fuzzy Wuzzy topper, Dual speakers produce exceptional volume and realistic clarity, Audio jack allows you to add external speakers for more volume, Easy-to-use remote lets you set it up away from your position, Comes with 100 sounds, and 100+ FREE sounds (300 sound capacity). Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. Preview and pick your calls here: AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. Having trouble programming your FOXPRO game call? NOTE: FOXCAST sequence files are based off of the standard factory sound listing. I went out with it the past two weekends on night hunts and found that the tx-9 remote that came with it is totally useless at night. Foxpro PATRIOT Patriot Digital Call Attracts Predators Features TX433 Transmitte I have always had great help from the FoxPro techs, if they say they'll get back to you, they will for sure, it may take a bit if they're busy. Integrated USB Port Allows you to connect your caller to a home PC for reprogramming! . I feel this situation could have been avoided with a better attitude and responses from the rep at fox pro but who am i to say I guess. I went back to my FX3 when I night hunt. Charging jack, auxiliary jack and a USB port. JavaScript is disabled. Front horn speaker excels at coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds, while the rear cone speaker spits out the low-frequency sounds like growls and hoots. We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. 24C, a message will appear prompting you to apply the update. Get the attention of wary predators by appealing to their ears and eyes with FOXPRO's lightweight, portable HammerJack Predator Call. When selected, a custom sequence will go through the steps you defined and complete your entire calling sequence without requiring any need for using the remote control. They are right in Pa. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. The most hunters will have the remote on a lanyard around their lower . We stock a huge inventory of FOXPRO electronic calls. Make sure the batteries in the caller are new and the battery in the remote is new. The HammerJack features dual amplified speakers: one front horn speaker that puts out high volume coyote vocalizations and common distress sounds with ease; and one rear cone speaker that makes low frequency sounds such as bear growls, owl hoots, and even mountain lion purrs. NYCHHC - VMware Horizon View. You have to follow all the directions to the letter to get things right. The FOXPRO HammerJack Electric Game Call utilizes FOXBANG and FOXCAST technologies, and comes with a FoxJack decoy. 166 South Lake Pleasant Road Prepare Wireless Router and connect to GP4000. I don't own a Fox Pro so the only advice I can give is the obvious. If you select"Custom Programming" when adding to the shopping cart, then the Crossfire come with 75 calls of your choice. Inferno models purchased prior to 2016 will need to be sent in to accept a replacement remote control. #3314814 - 02/20/23 02:28 PM FOXPRO Remote Question, Smaller Unit & Sounds. Connect an external speaker to the jack on the side of the unit . View our Privacy Policy to learn more. Put fresh batteries in my foxpro tonight to get ready to go at midnight. 2Limited warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, exposure to water, battery damage including leaked batteries, and all other forms of physical damage. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Questions, comments, advice, etc. With the same settings in the day time, can you read it ok? This item cannot be used with any caller other than the ones listed above. The FOXPRO Inferno Electronic Call with Remote offers maximum portability with incredible volume and sound quality. After the update is installed, exit the utility and disconnect the CS-24C remote from. #2945564 - 03/16/16 01:42 PM Re: Problem With Foxpro firestorm remote [Re: green1320] possumal Die Hard Member with a vengeance Registered: 01/13/06 . I felt this was a bad response after spending $400.00 for the firestorm. 2 Custom Sound Presets. Thanks. This item cannot be used with any caller other than the . However, if you desire to have sequences, you can build sequence files with the custom programmed sounds that will come on your unit. Plus, the FOXPRO Inferno offers FOXBANG technology that automatically switches to a preset sound, mutes the unit, or toggles a decoy (decoy not included) after you discharge your firearm. Tx1000 no issues down to -30 below. The Inferno is backed by a 3 year limited warranty and FOXPRO's unmatched customer support. FOXPRO Inferno Digital Game Call with TX915 Transmitter. Step by step was pretty easy to follow. They stated I could not change remotes. I may be one of those persons that have trouble with this display but am certain that we will come to a resolution. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! The FOXPRO Inferno gives you a lot of bang for your buck with a compact design, 75 high quality FOXPRO sounds, and an upgraded remote control with FOXBANG technology. take a hair dryer and heat up your button before you go it softens the rubber up and helps make them work . C $217.92. Take the concept of "shooting fish in a barrel" and apply it on land by playing realistic animal noises out of this FoxPro Banshee Game Call w/ TX915 Transmitter. Manufacturer's limited Three-year warranty. OpticsPlanet . . It doesn't show any of the calls on the remote that I just put on the caller. I called them for something (fergit what) guy took my name and address and I had a new one in 2 days. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. This product is not currently available, but don't go just yet. I added sounds and categories to it. FOXBANG: With FOXBANG activated, the caller automatically switches to a assignable function (preset 1-5, toggle mute, toggle decoy) after discharging your firearm. Inferno, HammerJack, Banshee and Screaming Banshee. Your results may vary. Jan 1, 2017. AllPredatorCalls.com is an Authorized Dealer and FOXPRO Sound Programming Facility. Easy-to-use remote has essential features like two preset buttons, mute button and volume up/down buttons. 1. Be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. 3. The FOXPRO HammerJack Electric Game Call utilizes FOXBANG and FOXCAST technologies, and comes with a FoxJack decoy. Buy Replacement for Gree Air Conditioner Remote Control YAN1F1F YAN1F1 Works for VIR09HP115V1AH VIR09HP230V1AH VIR12HP115V1AH VIR12HP230V1AH VIR18HP230V1AH VIR24HP230V1AH VIR30HP230V1AH VIR36HP230V1AH: Air Conditioner Parts & Accessories - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Kaintukee. The Inferno weighs in at only 1.5 lbs with batteries. 1Run times vary depending upon volume level, number of speakers being used (including external), temperature, and sound density. It's packed with great features and innovations from FOXPRO. I do not believe this is fair to loyal customers of Foxpro and a way they should be treated. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, gear, troubleshooting, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Key HammerJack Features: Eye-catching FoxJack 4 decoy with a Fuzzy Wuzzy topper. For even more volume, the HammerJack allows you to connect to external speakers. Thanks for taking time out of your day and personally speaking to me and getting this problem resolved. I like the 5 year warranty on the fusion vs. the 3 year on the hammerjack. Dual-amplified speakers produce exceptional volume to reach distant animals and cut through wind. The general age for a person that is going to spend the money on one of their calls is in their late 30's to mid forties and should have a product that that market can use. Adjust GP application in GP-Pro EX and transfer it to GP4000. Sounds like you haven't finished up the FoxPro programmer. I know and am certain that the outcome of this will be resolved. . - You get to pick the sounds that are on your call! Posts: 1856. Document Includes User Manual Infernox. [Re: Field Medic] Bail Die Hard Member Registered: 01/24/13 Posts: 680 Loc: Kansas I've . . FoxPro FX-7 Game Calls; TX915 Remote Control; OpticsPlanet Exclusive FoxPro FX-7 Game Calls Unavailable & Discontinued Models List of Unorderable Models FoxPro FX-7 Game Call w/Black Carry Case with 12 Zipper Pockets, MPN: FX-7-KIT1, Code: QL-G2-FXGC-FX-7-KIT1. Its packed with great features and innovations from FOXPRO. All of these features in one amazing, compact, high quality unit makes the Inferno an incredible value. The FoxJack 4 decoy with the FOXPRO Fuzzy Wuzzy topper is sure to make them cast aside any possible doubt. Every one says their customer service is great. FOXPRO X2S Digital Game Call Highlander - Camo .