Then there is no doubt whatsoever that they are really making money trading. 2) If I do trading and have a million Dollars I earn at 5% 5 million, However, if I take small investments from a large group of people and make that 1 mil to 10 mil, and pay 1% I am actually earning the balance. I invested funds in August 2020. The issue at hand is not whether they are doing any trading but rather what types of results they are getting. Want to know your opinion about the company. Various documents link the phone number (212) 740-5198 to different owners Argelia A Betance, Luz Lemonier. Huascar Lopez - Foreign Service Officer - United States - LinkedIn Did you use lawyers? The company focuses on Foreign Exchange, which is also used by many other programs of its kind. As there are many days in forex when there just are not any trades to be had, even by the most skilled broker. From what i know, they make money everytime you withdraw your money. Thank you John for your review and like the mantra of investments risk says only invest the amount you can afford to lose. CashFX stated multiple users sharing single BTC accounts as the withdrawal backlog issue -which seems to be mostly resolved now. Love your review, I have some questions about what you have written. The calendar has flipped from April to May, and the Miami Marlins have found themselves in a solid spot in the standings to begin Skip . So if you are looking for a good alternative join us at http://www.mirrortradinginternational.co.uk. On May 10, 1879, 3 naval divisions were . Then we were no longer to recruit people in Canada. So, I really dont see what the problem is. They often said I dont really understand it or know how it works but I keep getting paid and my returns are good. It reminds me of the original Mr Ponzi and the non trading of stamps. Raids of Huscar - Wikipedia Previously city included Providence RI. These are some of the names: Perez Trucking, Corp and Tramen Distribution LLC. I might just do one Daphine, so stay tuned. I would love this to be a sure foot investment, but know how difficult it is to get returns from trading. Christian, Thanks for the information, you have just saved me the risk. Whether it be the thought of getting you to join them or using some bait-and-switch marketing, you cant help but be skeptical about a review. If they are collecting your money they should also have a money licence unless they use a 3rd party payment processor but its unlikely they would accept bank card as they would fearful of chargebacks. Are those other members that you recruited? ATTIORA Review Legit 4% Daily ROI or Scam? Make sense? Recap of our First Anniversary Celebration. The payment system is somewhat clever by not paying out too much so the Ponzi scheme can last longer and earn more for the owners and top leaders, and making it look as if it was money from real trading, but we know it is a front for the Ponzi scheme. Oh, and I enjoy what I do, lol. That was awesome and indeed very brilliant view and observation from John. I look at many sites where reviews are conducted and so many are really promoting a particular offering. Huascar uses the phone numbers (212) 740-5198(Verizon New York, Inc), (212) 923-7508. Thank-you for this review. Upriseinvestment.com Maybe if they were teaching you how to start a money-making blog, then it would be different. because of the thought that you wouldnt need to do any recruiting. junho 16, 2022. electrode placement for shoulder . Dont give us your EA lol if it exists, we own a couple ourselves and dont need more! Home Business Cash Forex Group Review: Is CFX Legit or a Scam? I joined CashFX this week on the $300 pack. This sounds so much like USI Tech. With CFX they mention their broker EverFX but as far as I ascertain your money is paid direct to CFX when you invest not into the broker. Selskapet er registrert i Panama. RHP Diomar . Please I need your personal mail. Huascar Lopez is the Founder of CashFx Group, a foreign currency and payments enterprise. thank you John, best review of CFX, very helpful!! Lopez . Let's start this Cash Forex Group review by stating the obvious, this scheme is a total scam, you just have to look at the numbers. Indeed, they have a legit broker because the CEO of EverFX, the award winning broker, attended and introduced in that event. But of course, theres more to it than just that. mar. Huascar J Lopez - Repblica Dominicana | Perfil profesional - LinkedIn Prospecting US clients in way this will land you in trouble. , So are you saying that CFX is paying again? Have you actually been in this 10k sqft building with the computers? Huascar Lopez - Crunchbase Person Profile *Honest inner child curiosity*. The platform is sustainable and this company will last for many many years. Learning curb for me is, get in, watch it then get out I say. Seek external opinions and write. What makes it different is the style of business they are running. All bitcoin are held by a AAA rated international forex broker, kept in cold storage and insured. The first is the concept of winning and losing. Im not against these sites and I actually favor them more than most, but I am just letting everyone know from my experience. Im convinced now that Mlm is not for me and my Christian ethic will not make me to recruit people cos Im sceptical and dont want my loved ones to suffer. How is it even possible to come up with a 5%-10% return every week? Assist in CI/CD , DataOps and Process Housekeeping. You can be part of it too! FVP Trade Collapses, Freezes Withdrawals and Exit Scams! The fact is that you dont know how this company operates. Now with the way they are able to pay its members consistently is also very simple. Dont preach the web tv showing only charts I have lesser pings to from my Meta trader platform. Here they both are when they sold MLM products together. Youre correct in saying no rich person shares their secret, but all rich have one thing in common :OPM(other peoples money). [8] Sentral i det norske nettverket er Tor Einar Olaisen som ogs var en av toppene i pyramidespillet World Games Inc. som kollapset i 2005. How is that profit shared? So yes, they will give you your money, as long as there is money to be provided. Can you do a review on Accelerated capital Firm? The model can be a trade copier software or maybe a PAMM or MAM model. So where is the transparency really? Sir, and are you still getting constantly profit from the cashfxgroup until now? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cash FX Group is first a network marketing company and then a trading education platform that also trades on your behalf. The risk is on you though, so do work within your means and what you are able to do. CFX may have lasted for a long time but thats due to the way its payments are set up. Huascar Lopez Continued his Way. If you were to purchase the lowest pack at $300, you could expect to make around $15/week or $60/month. This is a lot easier and straight forward than the procedure we had before, where you would have to withdraw the funds into a bitcoin wallet and pay for the upgrade from there. Diomar Lopez Stats, Fantasy & News | MiLB.com Has someone introduced it to you? Now bringing others into Cash FX Group allows you to make money through the same channels as you would with a multilevel marketing business model. I have people trying to get me to join, I put it off for awhile now. Withdrawals processed Monday to Friday. [7] I Norge skal det vre flere tusen medlemmer. Most new members will never understand how it all works, and thats because they dont know the history of these programs. If I had found a simple way to make myself, and everyone else rich, I would be sharing it with everyone too. Will it flop? They trade for Cashfx. A little thinking will take you a long way within the online space Bernie. Creation of transformation pipelines, KPIs and abstraction layers. Of course it doesnt seem like a scheme when everyone is winning and people are constantly joining. 340,000 members globally and growing. Do you have a link to that site though? End of the day bro, it all boils down to PERSPECTIVE. Pls advice me of legitimate schemes to make money. It is what it is man, and as I stated in this review, it is very complicated to those that are just new. EazyBot Review 28% Monthly Crypto ROI or Big Scam? Is it possible that Cashfx is doing something like that? This is a fully licensed award winning broker who exists for over 10 years. As the trades involve bitcoin they can be found on blockchain if you want to spend time looking for them. What do you know about Tradera; whats your opinion about their compensation program. Thanks for your info John. Hi John, just came across your review. Huascar Lopez is the Founder & CEO at CashFx Group. Think about them looking for cracks and weak spots. his first year his uncle invited him to a meeting on network marketing in 2009, he soon discovered his talent in business orientation and changed his career path. It is not the most trusted and probably not sustainable, regardless of whether we want it to last forever. I am, however, an online entrepreneur who has been a part of many sites like Cash Forex Group. I appreciate you independent review on Cash FX. your extremely nave if u seriously believe that the profits being paid back are all gained on a daily stock market trades. It is that same time when USI Tech exploded, making lots of people money. CashFX Group CEO Huascar Lopez interview and outlook for the future of Cash Forex Group. Cash FX Group markedsfres som en enkel mte tjene penger p valutahandel ved at penger som skytes inn blir forvaltet av profesjonelle valutahandlere, noe som skal gi hy avkastning. I appreciate all the reviews that Ive read here in this forum. Anger comes from fear so there must be a niggling. I thank you for the review, as I came into so cash and wanted to find the best way to make more out of it. Sites like this rarely operate from the US, and thats because they usually get slammed by the FTC. Is the CashFX KYC a good thing or bad thing for investors? Then theres YouTube, Vimeo, Google. CashFX Something New Something Different | Forex Factory We would have milked it as long as we could have until we made so much money that it got boring and then we would have spent our remaining years on the beach. It all depends Francis. Youre welcome Lola! The name Huascar Lopez has over 1 birth records, 0 death records, 2 criminal/court records, 7 address records, 1 phone records & more. In regards to the $1B investment, there is no guarantee you will make any profit just because you put money in. In a communication sent out to CashFX Group investors yesterday, "HL" stated; They have no licence to trade and as you said, if the traders were really making that return on trading, they would keep putting in their own money instead of giving it to others. The federal government had contacts set up for members involved with this company to ask questions and etc. I went to a presentation where there were a lot of people. Goldman sachs cant even do this. Just your input. Facebook gives people the power to. In 2014 he started working with cryptocurrencies. The company pays returns on your own money thats being traded. There is real trading. Make more or less some says. CashFX Implements KYC Initiates Exit Scam Plan, NovatechFX More Signs Ponzi Scheme Is Imploding. USI Tech then imploded when the FTC exposed them as a Ponzi scheme. No payouts in over 12 months , its done , its a ponzi and its done EverFx deny all knowledge or affiliations to CashFx- a taxi driver and a fraudster every excuse from payments processors , to phase 2, to Mastercard seriously Mastercard getting involved in this .Just because you see figures on a screen increasing every week, go try take it out. John do you know of Bitcoin Systems ? Hi there John Or is it through the investments of its members? Yes they help you trade as the product they claim and teach you. There is a chance that the phone number (212) 923-7508 is shared by Luz Lemonier, Argelia A Betance. They did not try to run with any money, and they paid their members when it was time to pay. Never heard of Chy MallDo you have a link to that one? Its what happens to these types of programs. Unlike in the past, revshares paid as much as 10%. [29] Den norske banken DNB har ogs advart sine kunder mot investere i det de mener er en Ponzi-svindel, og har lagt inn sperre for overfring av penger til selskapet. I joined today and listened to their webinars. Huascar Monegro - Vice President - JPMorgan Chase | ZoomInfo I have now committed to this coy but adopting the sane method of removing my initial investment as soon as i am able and let the rest ride out the wave. I will not go with Cash FX as I have learned that some people dont even know who is running the show therenot to mention Justin Halladay has now left the US to live in Panama for some reason. Was about to join, but after going through your review, I think Cash fx is a big risk for me. None of the information in this review is accurate. There is no office. 2. Also being a member, you can learn from their academy how to trade and eventually trade on your own thru EverFX. Ive been with them since they used advertising as its products back in the day when Traffic Monsoon was killing it and then got killed. Founder & CEO of Cashfx Group Mr. Huascar Lopez has made a statement during a live webinar stating the vision of the platform for the next 5 years plus. It all depends on the rate on people joining Gene-Paul but as of now, they seem to still be doing okay. Theres money to be made but on whose expense? EverFX (regulated by FCA) is partnered to Cashfx. The Federal Government liquidated their assets over time (known & hidden) to at least give people Back as much of their money as possible (for those who were not paid out already). Novatech FBI Clears California Cease & Desist Order? I actually put some money in Mirror Trading International Leon. So I added another 7k to build up faster. & Ive watched the video of the companys grand launching in Panama. The trading works, and therefore I believe the system has enough cash flow to stay up for the foreseeable future. Get others to join, keep things going, and everyone will make money. It cant be transparent because you have no proof of what you are alleging. [15] Blant promotrene av Cash FX Group er den britiske milliardren Jojar Dhinsa. You also fail to mention that the owners are both multi millionares before they even thought of forming this company. I know some are making profits now and FOMO will entice more to join but the bigger it gets the quicker it will burst in my opinion. The model is the same as Cashfx. There's one phone number listed for Huascar: (910) 515-3284 (Cellco Partnership) Enjoyed your article and your conclusions are very valid. CFX would have folded months ago if it was a ponzi paying out with new money. I think you are absolutely spot on, on your observations. A Closer Look into the CashFx Fraud - Easy Crypto El Huscar es el segundo blindado ms antiguo del mundo que todava est a flote y el segundo museo ms visitado de Chile. Huascar maintains relationships with . Thanks in anticipation.. http://Www.chymall.net, A friend is trying to sign me in, hence Im here. Dad, entrepreneur, and trying golfer, with a huge passion for helping others achieve success on the internet. You have all flavours from marketers who entice potential candidates with free trade calls for a while to traders calling trades for free for years and everything in between. I know there are smarter people than me making a living off of Forex (or any market for that matter), but its a lot of work and takes a lot of effort. i read everything you have suggested here I have been explained the system of pay in and expected pay out and just seems extremely hard to believe I can put 100K us in and get $ 160K us in one year ? If members are being paid from recruiting, it will also crash and burn in the future. Norske Svein Erik Nilsen var blant de ni hndplukkede deltakerne. JPMorgan Chase Location 383 Madison Ave, New York City, New York, 10179, United States Description Industry Banking Finance Discover more about JPMorgan Chase They pay every Saturday no matte what. Huscar Ailln Lpez Cirujano Maxilofacial en Centro Maxilofacial Sucre. There are just too many things to consider that the final decision is going to be up to you. At least give people the tools necessary to make better decisions or know what they may be getting into. If youve ever joined a revshare back in the day, you can make that initial investment in under a month. Accenture-investment.com, Hey John, CEO Huascar Lopez refers to himself as an industry leader in network marketing with no project or links to point at as former roles before CashFx. Bottom line isif we had finally found the golden method to produce 1%/day returns, there is no way we would have shared this with anybody. Can you get me some URLs for those sites Darren? It has been 7months I made a withdrawal request from cashfx and till now has not been credited ..I am on a 500USD package. From that moment he never stopped working in the same direction, perfecting trading techniques and studying about technology; While searching for the right network marketing company, he managed to generate a significant number of bitcoins that allowed him the freedom to expand his traditional businesses and continue to create leadership around the world. Life is a gamble and only the brave enjoys the ride. Buy packs, have the company trade for you, and make money. Beurax Part Deux? There is no trying of anything but rather understanding what they are about and how they work. Huascar's contact number is (410) 496-2284 (Verizon Maryland, Inc). This address is also associated with the name of Sarah Cruz, Vlad Cruz, and three other individuals. I am based in South Africa and bought the $300 package which is equivalent to R5000 in our currency. I like that you recieve a 15% commission every time a member you have recruited has upgraded. A year has passed and no office. Others named Huascar Lopez. I run a trading education platform. And will fail when no one signs up. With the payouts being so low, it allows the company to buy lots of time before any panic occurs. You dont know anything about their vision and why they want to help people. We found 2 entries for Huascar Lopez in the United States. You are spot on Zepho and Im glad you see it exactly like it is. CFX trades through multiple brokers but the main broker is EverFX. None have done any independent research or used critical thinking to assess the validity of what they offer. So to infer that CFX cant do the same and share it out is ludicrous. Im guessing youre in CashFX but are you in any others and have you tried anything else? Never believed I could fall for their scam after the positive reviews I read about them. Invest first, then reviewLOL I know that is backwards. Suitable for both passive and active investors (optional referral program available) Is There Any Real Trading With Cash FX Group? And for the CFX CEO, Huascar Lopez, did he ever involved in a fraud business? There is a software that does all the paying and distribution of funds. This comp plan is also the same reason why anyone would even tell you about Cash FX Group in the first place. Im not trying to bash anyone as most of the readers on this blog know that I, myself put money into companies like CFX. His age is 77. People believe what they want to believe based on their own experiences or the experiences of others. [32][33][34], Cash FX Group gikk i juni 2021 ut med en advarsel til sine medlemmer om at dersom de ytret seg kritisk om selskapet p nett ville deres konto umiddelbart bli suspendert. Than you never need a testimony to make a decision. I am sure we have used $300 for something useless. Huascar Lopez Religion. My personal decision is not choosing to gamble for now without invalidating the purpose of playing games! Will they pay? What kind of time and money are you looking to invest/make? There was a group of us that swapped ideas using different technical signals (theres so many, but we used a lot of them in several different scenarios). I have a very very kind heart and that has been a pro and con for me throughout my life. Get Huan Lopez's contact information, age, background check, white pages, social media profiles, phone numbers & home addresses, resumes and CV, arrest records, public records, skilled experts, work history, places of employment and business records . Your usual honest review is important to me and my colleagues to make a decision please. Why do I say that, because I am. El centro educativo MONITOR HUASCAR se encuentra ubicado en el departamento de Lima, en la direccin MZ H LOTE 2-3-18 Y 19.Segn el ltimo censo educativo la institucin educativa en el nivel Secundaria cuenta con clases en turno Tarde, con unas 10 secciones y tiene un total aproximado de 273 alumnos, contando con 138 varones y 135 mujeres. Some refer to it as a Pyramid scheme due to its structure. If you dig deep enough you will find CFX is set up with a compensation sharing business model.