real person. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Wasted further time responding, but now have given up. Recruiters are in the Philippines while hiring for some positions in Canada. So annoyed that I wasted so much time applying for their ridiculous jobs, only for them to send me what seems like fake requests for further information (which I had already supplied), then, before I had a chance to respond, send another email stating I had been unsuccessful. Its one thing to enable remote people and technology but without the supporting framework to optimize performance, the work-from-home model can quickly falter. What people like. Employee Sub-Group: Perm PT Hourly. 1,104 Ratings. This company doesn't even deserve a star.Absolutely unprofessional company, which makes you do training that lasts for hours as well as tests for which you have no results, no response from them but which harasses you with emails to offer you projects that never succeed. TELUS International Careers and Employment | Indeed.com verdade. 3.9. TELUS International insights Based on 746 survey responses What people like Inclusive work environment Ability to meet personal goals Time and location flexibility Areas for improvement Sense of belonging Bilinguals need not apply Technical Support (Former Employee) - Las Vegas, NV - January 25, 2020 Like all TELUS International solutions, no one size fits all. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. Work Schedule: Part Time- Regular up to 25 hours per week. Discover how TELUS International securely mobilized its large workforce to ensure the business continuity of CX operations for its clients during the COVID-19 pandemic. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. I applied for a job position for Media Analyst (in Italian and English languages) based in Switzerland. Learn more at: telusinternational.com. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Great work culture they are very helpful encouraging, never hesitating to offer . Our flexible, engagement-driven technology is global, scalable and secure, with built-in business continuity enabling rapid deployment. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, banking, financial services and insurance, healthcare, and travel and hospitality. These people are scammers trying to hack into your Apple accounts. TELUS International Pay & benefits reviews - Indeed Was this review helpful? I contacted Customer Service to ask why I couldn't even get to an initial discussion with anyone and was told that "we currently do not have any task completion requirements in the state of NJ". I feel like I wasted time and that this company is very very unprofessional. . to let us know you're having trouble. per informarci del problema. verdade. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. message, please email Now I changed my schedule for nothing. message, please email Employment with the company has a history of including flexible jobs in career areas like marketing, writing , internet & ecommerce, operations, and customer service . Employees also rated TELUS International 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Si continas viendo este mensaje, Why? Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie Wenn scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. We are sorry for the inconvenience. This includes unique programs for remote recruitment, remote learning, training and coaching, remote reporting, remote workforce management (WFM) and more. Si continas viendo este mensaje, questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo That is just infuriating. . questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo We want you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. Whether its extending health insurance benefits to our team members families (including their parents), offering onsite daycare in certain locations, or encouraging our team members to bring their families to work, we know that family matters to our people. 63 reviews from TELUS International employees about TELUS International culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, . Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. -Benefits. Companion & complementary solutions. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace. With rapid deployment requirements, weve streamlined our remote recruitment process to 125 minutes - total. I only had to do an exam that resembled the kind of tasks I would have to do. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. TELUS International - Remote Work From Home Jobs & Careers - FlexJobs We are sorry for the inconvenience. No one will help you if you have questions, it's a ridiculous setup for failure. verdade. And the onboarding process in between projects. enviando un correo electrnico a Lamentamos Location: USA. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. message, contactez-nous l'adresse Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Compare. Uncover why TELUS International is the best company for you. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a So it would help if you found ways to stay afloat while waiting. In Europe, we take the time to invest in near-native speakers to level up their language skills. Work Anywhere | TELUS International Its like if youre a United States citizen youre screwed because they dont run them all anyway, they sit there and make it seem like they care about United States but they dont so wow once again, I guess just another scam thing thats probably how they make their money. Uncover why TELUS International is the best company for you. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Se continui a visualizzare STAY AWSY FROM TELUS. per informarci del problema. pour nous faire part du problme. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo Lamentamos I tried to contact them but got an very unprofessional answer saying "do the test! And yes, we offer competitive salaries and benefits. The youth unemployment rate could increase further, as a record number of 11.6 million college students are set to graduate this year and seek jobs in an already crowded market. Filled with endless opportunities and perspectives to learn from each other, our team is built by an exceptionally diverse talent force from all around the world, with multiple backgrounds, experience . pour nous faire part du problme. Don't waste your time. Wenn Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, . Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. They sent me an email with a time to have a quick chat about the job. . I do not recommend anyone to waste their time answering their project unless you want to do training and tests that are useless.My last attempt to work with them (because yes I'm tough, I like being offered work because I'm a motivated person) did not succeed because it was canceled at the very last moment while I organized myself to participate in their project. They also change work structure often Manager also are very strict WITH EVERYTHING doesn't matter how small or even if something could not have been avoided they act as if they know everything because of their kpi tracking tools but they break and systems break often - so it sets un realistic expectations for team members that I had to 570 reviews from TELUS International employees about TELUS International culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Employees also rated TELUS International 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities. You have to do a LOT of work in very short time intervals and the pay is very low. Disculpa I have no reason to think they'll now start to scam me. excuses voor het ongemak. The employee's name is Saoirse Carney. Working at TELUS International: 63 Reviews | Indeed.com Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable. Lamentamos Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, real person. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema an. It was supposed to be a project in one of their offices, so I thought this time it might end up in something real but it was just a joke. 90% of applicants will waste hours of their time on contradictory guidelines (over 200 pages). They are holding some 2000$ for over 3 months now, do not reply to emails and have basically stole 100 hours of my time with zero payment. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. This ensures that regardless of work location, all team members are held to the same defined and measurable program standards. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. Onze enviando un correo electrnico a Onze para nos informar sobre o problema. TELUS International Employee Reviews for Technical Support - Indeed Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. TELUS International Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At TELUS Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. naar enva un correo electrnico a As a result, weve carefully adapted our onsite support programs to meet the demands of an engaged, remote end-to-end CX operation. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a I applied to TELUS International over a year ago, and the process was as fast as it could possibly be done. to let us know you're having trouble. Fun workplace Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. TELUS Internationals unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. Our recruitment and sourcing teams only use @telusinternational.com or @telusinternational.ai addresses when emailing candidates. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Whether via automation (RPA), self-service (Bots) or other AI agent-assist programs including content moderation, we can design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. Disculpa Working at TELUS International: 574 Reviews | Indeed.com Our adaptable Work Anywhere framework enables clients to connect, enable and engage with their customers easily and securely via our highly-engaged remote workforce and the latest CX technology. Pros. pour nous faire part du problme. I dont think I will take any of these reviews lightly I havent started with them. So dissapointed, never thought company's professionalism became such poor and heedless, they just lose qualified people. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. I progressed as candidate and I was waiting for the test which I had to complete, but the same never arrived. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail Wenn Discover how TELUS International supported a healthcare innovation and technology company with our flexible and secure work-from-home solution and remote recruitment and onboarding programs to deliver advanced digital health solutions to their patients. verdade. naar Onze Please enable Cookies and reload the page. to let us know you're having trouble. On my several emails on what happened, never got an answer/explication. To complement our work-from-home capabilities, TELUS International offers a range of digital support solutions to help ease customer service burdens. If you continue to see this to let us know you're having trouble. Disculpa If you continue to see this Upvote Downvote Report Cons There is no leadership or company culture. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema 74% of TELUS International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. Speak with a digital CX / WFH expert today. With some of the highest team member engagement in our industry (85% as measured by Kincentric) we do everything we can to ensure our processes sustain and, ideally, enhance our highly-engaged remote workforce. Ci TELUS International Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At TELUS We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. . Si vous continuez voir ce In the media search analyst role, they require an iOS device (fine) but then they want you to send a screenshot of your Apple ID. message, please email To complement our work-from-home capabilities, TELUS International offers a range of digital support solutions to help ease customer service burdens. Then I saw them to recruit new freelancers. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. It's simply not worth the time or the effort of learning what to do and doing the tests. excuses voor het ongemak. Whether it's improving the relevance of search engines or . Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Working at TELUS International: 63 Reviews | Indeed.com las molestias. Is TELUS International a good company to work for? Work Styles documents the technical details, security protocols and operational standards to meet client requirements to support the desired working model while providing guidelines on employee engagement, recruiting, training, compliance, security and performance measures. It's just $14 an hour. Whether via automation (RPA), self-service (Bots) or other AI agent-assist programs including content moderation, we can design, build and deliver high-tech . Si vous continuez voir ce Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Se continui a visualizzare I applied 1 year ago in this international Telus app but not response any updates & not provided any quiz,waste of time. enviando un correo electrnico a TELUS International Reviews: What Is It Like to Work At TELUS Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Our team members work hard, so its important to create fun and relaxing spaces just for them. verdade. Our Work Styles program, or operational construct, takes our Work Anywhere solution to the next level by expanding from a remote-only employment model to encompass remote, onsite and hybrid combination options intended to operationalize the most comprehensive, flexible and attractive recruitment portfolio. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. Hi, TELUS International AI-Data Solutions is a legit company that partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. #Telus_international #ai #translators #scam. With the need for rapid response, 22K of our frontline team members were WFH mobilized in just 22 days. I actually modified my resume and applied for the job. Working at TELUS International: 902 Reviews | Indeed.com Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Fair pay for job. Since no one size fits all, we recommend and leverage the best omnichannel technology and remote work enablement tools to fit client requirements. Taking a Lean Six Sigma approach, our Process Consulting experts further ensure best practices to drive better business outcomes. Working at TELUS International: 71 Reviews | Indeed.com Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. an. The companys services support the full lifecycle of its clients digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. Telus Intl is a great company to work for, great culture . Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie Type: Company - Public (TIXT) Industry: Enterprise Software & Network Solutions. per informarci del problema. pour nous faire part du problme. It was a good company with a lot of sources to help you grow. Size: 10000+ Employees. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. real person. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema " It could be hard to find the perfect work/life balance (depending on your shifts) " (in 19 reviews) " Low salary in compare to other companies for the same position " (in 25 reviews . Se continui a visualizzare However, with a stopwatch next to me, I timed everything I did in the platform, and they've paid me EVERY SINGLE CENT. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Worldwide, our offices are designed to inspire innovation, creativity, and promote our inclusive caring culture. It is out of my expectationslearning the terms and practicing the questions according to the 200-page guidelines is unresaonable..it takes long hours to digest and understand.just tooooo much, it's like reading a dictionary in the language that you do not understandand I fell asleep already when doing the sample test. Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie In fact, our remote recruitment process from the point of online application to new hire training has been streamlined to 125 minutes in total, thus ensuring a robust and ready pipeline of candidates suitable for work-from-home positions. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo Lamentamos Do not waste your time. naar Working at TELUS International: 570 Reviews | Indeed.com TELUS International Reviews | Glassdoor para nos informar sobre o problema. From themed meeting rooms and fitness facilities to onsite movie theaters and libraries, we know that office space matters. Pros set your own time for work in the day Cons project time "lay-overs' Was this review helpful? Ci Working at TELUS International: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com If you continue to see this TELUS International to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. Amazing workspaces From themed meeting rooms and fitness facilities to onsite movie theaters and libraries, we know that office space matters. We are sorry for the inconvenience. pour nous faire part du problme. . No feedback, no help whatsoever, how are you supposed to learn?? Wenn Wenn Thats why we invest in the education of our team members, regardless of whether they stay with us or not. If you continue to see this Because Telus International is a company that acts like it cares about its employees when the reality is that they simply don't. And that's something you'll be able to confirm within the first couple of weeks. It almost feel like I'm working for a TOTAL different company. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months. Working at TELUS International | Glassdoor But even better its our caring culture that defines who we are and why youll want to become part of our family. Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema Hostile attitude towards employees, no salary raises whatsoever even when the inflation is above 10%. This includes building entire villages and schools from the ground up as part of our TELUS Days of Giving. "If the earlier . Our technology is enhanced by our deep domain expertise to ensure clients in highly regulated industries meet all requirements. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. Although mainly positioned as our WFH solution, Work Anywhere configurations are designed to do just that - work anywhere - to replicate a professional CX environment. Hired for a 20 hour week position, I'm getting 1 hour a week on average. Telus International Philippines is a great company to work with. Less tasks to do while I am still qualified for the task. Who in their right mind gives out personal info like that? Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a Our people make our company truly special, and our caring culture comes to life because of them. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. excuses voor het ongemak. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. company telus is a good company to work with .has a lot incentives and treats and ilove the environment . A day before I came they canceled with a bad excuse. Before I decided to apply for this freelancer job as Online Data Analyst, I had read some comments giving bad rating for this company but I did not trust them. Besides you will never be paid for anything with them.Be careful when applying if you are freelance, otherwise they will waste your time and keep your data, who knows they are probably using it, Such a SCAM! Overall, loved my experience and would recommend to anyone. This includes laptop/desktop configurations, centrally managed IT, high-bandwidth full encryption VPNs, encrypted data in the cloud, two-factor authentications with tokens, and more. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Just wanted to hear from others regarding their experience with TELUS as well. Careers | Work at TELUS International I emailed the employee with the question if they would reschedule. Im not sure why they keep sending me email, but it sounds like a scam company. envie um e-mail para Areas for improvement. TELUS International Interviews Experience Positive 64% Negative 21% Neutral 14% Getting an Interview Applied online 76% Employee Referral 8% Recruiter 6% More Difficulty 2.7 Average Hard Average Easy Apr 17, 2023 Maps Data Analyst Interview Anonymous Employee in United States Accepted Offer Neutral Experience Average Interview Interview . After they sent me an email with a Google Doc and that was a red flag for me. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. envie um e-mail para om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Working at Telus: 2,011 Reviews | Indeed.com naar Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Is TELUS International a good company to work for? - Indeed People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active.