Also, the mother will still have visitation with Sophie as well. View Jacob Bellington's record in Flower Mound, TX including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. He will also get zoom visits for an hour with all 3 daily. The video, which went massively viral, led to the hashtag campaign #StandwithSophie. I do not know this family. I do not understand this! city of semmes public works. Many of them have been. Michael Long will seemingly stop at nothing to destroy his ex-wife, even if it wreaks massive psychological damage on his family and involves stealing money from the public through false claims.. Long claimed both having been exposed to Bellington along with no arrangements for visitation with him being put in place since the original order expired in April. No guarantee of accuracy is made herein. Jakes touching, and as a result, causes her mother to act out on her and feel bad about herself. Data provided to our visitors is estimated and may not be accurate. Design a site like this with WordPress.com, Thread by @DrDannielle: HORRIFYING 14:40 16:30 this child (now missing) states clearly she is being sexually assaulted and begs for help gets gaslighted in respThread by @DrDannielle: HORRIFYING 14:40 16:30 this child (now missing) states clearly she is being sexually assaulted and begs for help gslighted in response. Jacob Bellington. Owned and Operated by: Julkisuudessa, Nevis, West Indies. TO BE CLEAR: WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FOR YOUR RECORD, SO WILL WE, FREE OF CHARGE. Sophie Thread 2 (9/1/2020) | Studies In Human Trafficking I will not send them to anyone just looking to "view" them out of mere curiosity. Silencing the victim is NOT okay! Michael Long is possibly driving an off-white 2010 Ford Edge SUV or a gray van with blacked-out windows, a (sic) NRA sticker, and a black rack on top, the Department of Public Safety said. You would have to kill me to give you my kid if she is screaming like that. I am a stay at home wife to a wonderful husband named Eric and the proud mother of Sophia and Jace. To be honest with you, Michael has wasted more of my time than anyone else in my life, Bellington told The Daily Beast. I #StandForSophie because no one stood for me. Hes a lazy sack of shit who cant hold a jobsupposedly he empowers rocks, he finds rocks or mystic sands that hes got on his parents property where he lives.. (816) ***-5032 (816) ***-3559 (816) ***-5404 Bruce M-trustee Bellington Eva Trust Bellington Larry D Bellington Trish Bellington Douglas Shane Burleson (281) ***-4008 #StandForSophie pic.twitter.com/a1LeLipM5H, Timeless_Leaf64 (@LeafTimeless) August 31, 2020. jacob wayne bellington police Jakethat is, Kelly Longs husband-to-be and Sophies future stepfather Jacob Wayne Bellingtonof touching her inappropriately while she was in her mothers care. may be available from PACER. Jacob Wayne Bellington. Send me an email. That month, he had been scheduled to hand Sophie over to a separate family member, as well as ordered to pay $20,000 to cover the cost of family reunification therapy between Sophie and her mother, but failed to appear in court. However, Mugshots.com does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the content of this website. What happened to missing girl Sophie Long? | The Independent That alleged attacker of child is possibly a police informant, thus child sent back to home where he will be. His current source of income is produced through a business that he runs with his wife Kourtney Chalmers and family in which they sell sand infused with spiritual energy online., We are unfortunately dealing with a very volatile and increasingly dangerous situation, the statement continued. The video, along with the exposed fact that Wellington is potentially being protected by his police job, has enraged so many people that Twitter has created a hashtag for Sophie, #StandForSophie. The funds are going to his legal fees to help rescue his daughter. The word "booked", when used by mugshots.com, is identical in meaning to the word "arrest". Sophies grandmother asks why she doesnt want to come with them. #StandForSophie https://t.co/T7C9cqaHcl, Diane|BLM (@dianemartin_) August 31, 2020. where have we heard that one before? He cant handle the fact that I invest myself and my time in the kids lives. They cited the unidentified amicus lawyers report to the court, which reportedly took Michael Long to task for rarely sending the children to school and raised concerns for the kids immediate emotional health and safety while in their fathers care. Moreover, Kellys lawyers claimed Michael was selling FaceTime interviews with Sophie to strangers on the internet, and hawking merch on Etsy. Here is the short version of the video where Sophie clearly states the abuse. Speaking with the Daily Beast, Bellington put forth his side of the story and what happened in the aftermath of these allegations. Deputies declined to say which country the eleven year old girl was in, with authorities previously saying she and her dad couldve been en route to Argentina orMexico. Sophie, 9 years old, has disclosed she has been continuously subjected to domestic violence, sexual grooming, and most recently molestation/rape in her primary residence, stated the GoFundMe page, which is now closed to donations. jacob wayne bellington police The 9-year-old was given a diagnosis of sexual assault by bodily force at Dell Children's Hospital in Austin, Texas. Her father is fighting for her life while her abusers pull every resource to get their hands back on her., Michael Long has substantial financial woes, which appears to be motivation for his attempts to monetize his child custody case, the firms statement read. The landline phone number 9724349720 is registered to Robert Paul Bellington in Austin, TX at 11450 Bristle Oak Trl. We are one of the worlds fastest growing Step Mom: Kourtney Chalmers There is also a Save Sophie petition that those wishing to help Sophie are able to sign. gads_event = event; **UPDATE 9/3/2020**, We have an evolving situation. Many months of determined work by my deputies, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the US Marshals paid off this morning, Sheriff Jim Skinner of the Collin County Sheriffs Office said in a statement on Saturday. Do your research before post . Michael is in custody on a felony warrant for interference with child custody. Last arrested: Jail name: . . This #StandWithSophie: Texas girl wrote code words in letters to father to be used on phone if she ever felt unsafe, Where is Sophie Long? A week or so after Michael released the 20-minute video, he tried to enlist then-President Donald Trumps help in his effort to gain sole custody of his daughter. The last text received from Sophie after returning her to her mother stated that her room had been stripped of every single item (including all clothing) except for a bare mattress. Anyone with information about Sophie Longs whereabouts is asked to contact the Texas Department of Public Safetys Missing Persons Clearinghouse at (512) 424-5074. The father previously told the dailymail before the issuing of a warrant for his arrest earlier this summer, that the only way he would return to court and bring his daughter home was if was allowed to put his case before a jury. Learn more. Keep sharing and dont let this die! Jacob W Bellington, 42 - Flower Mound, TX - MyLife.com }); Contact Information Thank you everyone for the prayers. Sophie, 9 years old, has disclosed she has been continuously subjected to domestic violence, sexual grooming, and most recently molestation/rape in her primary residence, stated the GoFundMe page, which is now closed to donations. All individuals are considered legally innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The appearance of the likeness and/or name of any person on mugshots.com is not an allegation by mugshots.com that the person has in fact engaged in any of the activities or crimes for which they have been charged. Michael has been threatening to run with her for some time now. And hes obviously on the run with her now.. Attorney General of Texas Ken Paxton at 800-252-8011 is doing what he can and looking further into the case to help her. Boyfriend: Jacob Wayne Bellington Contact Information . ga('ads.send', { Username. Kyle Pemberton, Texas Department of Family & Protective Services, Amber Shemesh, Taylor Mohr, Ernest Flores, Kim Mitton, Ray Wheless, Rachel Li, Dan Wayne Apperson, Dr. Whitney Morgan, Chelsea Deel, Child Advocacy Center of Collin County, Sgt. Until recently, Michael Long had been laying low with Sophie since July 7 after he was told to hand her to her aunt in North Carolina and banned from speaking to his daughter for 90 days. ", > "plus, the step dad in question has numerous law enforcement ties making it hard to even hold an attorney. Sophie Long, an 11-year-old from Texas who suddenly disappeared during a bitter custody battle and set off frenzied speculation online, has been found. She was not going back to her mothers [sic] home at this point. But Michael never showed. Convicted cop killer Herman Bell walked out of prison a free man Friday after serving more than 40 years behind bars. #justiceforsophie", "Judge Cynthia Wheless 417th Court District is the one to preside over the hearing. that those wishing to help Sophie are able to sign. bellington, jacob wayne #, denton county, texas - 2021-10-02. disclaimer notice: information posted on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. #StandForSophie. Jacob Wayne Bellington, age 42, Flower Mound, TX Background Check. Unfortunately, he has been told that if he doesn't agree, he will not have legal representation for the hearing. Jacob Wayne Bellington Last Updated: March 23rd, 2023 Jail Location 3005 W San Antonio St, New Braunfels, TX 78130 42yo White Male 5 9 (1.75m) 165lbs (75kg) Information Control Personal Details Known addresses FLOWERMOUND, TX 75028 Recent Arrests Recent Charges Arrest facts in New Braunfels, TX Aamir, Ali Aaron, Angela Aazami, Fakhri overview for SooleawaKeezheekoni - Reddit See Photos. The same mattress where her many sexual assaults have occurred. Jake, Kellys fiance Jacob Wayne Bellington, of touching her inappropriately while she was in her mothers care. Jayana Webb, Woman Accused of Killing 2 PA Troopers on I-95 in Philly It turned into that because the system didnt take action as they promised they would. Trigger warning: Parents dont believe kids when they say they are being touched even though they are the people who teach you to tell when youre being touched. From the last update I heard, the local authorities in their area are saying she is in a safe location, however, her father does. GoFundMe link in replies. Inc., Michael Snipes, John Helms, Red Banyan, Detective Nessa McFarland, Austin Dell Children's Hospital and Frisco Police Department, US District Court for the Western District of Texas, CASE REFERRED to Magistrate Judge Richard B. Farrer. The woman accused of homicide in a deadly I-95 DUI crash that killed two state troopers and a pedestrian in South Philadelphia earlier this year is now free on bail.. Online court records show . What we do know is this - We love them infinitely and fear for their well being. Mugshot - A photograph of usually a person's head and especially face; specifically : a police photograph of a suspect's face or profile." This email address is being protected from spambots. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), You can view more information on Joy Bellington below. 38 indicted, 74 pounds of meth seized in yearlong probe - al Michael Long will seemingly stop at nothing to destroy his ex-wife, even if it wreaks massive psychological damage on his family and involves stealing money from the public through false claims.. ", "UPDATE!!!! Jacob Wayne Bellington of New Braunfels, TX, arrests, mugshots, and Long made headlines in 2020 after alleged abuse videos of her went viral. Official Record was collected REMOVAL AND FURTHER PROTECT THE PRESS (WHOM ALSO REPORT ON ARRESTS) The spiderwebs are threaded deep within the family courts of Texas. Sophie and the boys are at immediate risk. He brought Sophie to a meeting with DailyMail.com which took place at a neutral location in August. Mr Bellington, Kelly Longs partner, also vehemently denied the allegations. 9 year old Sophie Long is being forced by CPS to go with her mother who's boyfriend is sexually abusing her his name is JACOB WAYNE BELLINGTON and he's a police officer in Frisco Texas. Sophie was ordered to be sent to live with her maternal aunt following a hearing in May during which Long said he was not allowed to testify, while his estranged wife Kourtney Chalmers who Long believes is working with ex-wife Kelly was called to the stand. Theories believe that is why the police and court are still siding with Ms. Long. Michael Long is possibly driving an off white 2010 Ford Edge SUV or a gray van with blacked out windows, a [sic] NRA sticker and a black rack on top.. My name is Ashley and I am the writer and owner of Closet Of Free Samples . The attorney for the 21-year-old driver accused of killing two Pennsylvania state troopers and a pedestrian on Monday said his client is "devastated" about her role in the fatal crash. hitType: 'event', Silencing the victim is NOT okay! A defendant is presumed innocent unless proven guilty and convicted. The grandmother states that mr jake wont be there and sophie replies along the lines of so, mommy will just bring other guys in. The Amicus attorney featured in a video in the blue dress has declared she intends to remove Michaels parental rights in an attempt to hide the fact that Sophie told her all about the abuse and she still forced her to go with her Mother while shaming her for crying and threatening her father with Jail time in front of Sophie if she didnt go whole she screamed in desperation and terror. 2 found for Joy Bellington in 4 cities. A week or so after Michael released the 20-minute video, he tried to enlist then-President Donald Trumps help in his effort to gain sole custody of his daughter. *Story was told of man making the kids licking fuzzy rocks; 66 days was tested after incident", "Sophies mom actually has close ties to the police, lawyer, cps worker, and judge!!! Well, kind of. Check out this development! Authorities said they found the girl living. STOP! if(document.querySelector("#ads")){ Jacob Bellington - Historical records and family trees - MyHeritage }); Hes jealous of me. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), For latest case status, contact the official Law Enforcement Agency which originally released the information. #mugshots, We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. Id do anything for her. FAIR PROCESS FOR ALL. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users Hes jealous of me. hitType: 'event', What is Jacob Bellington's date of birth? Both will be returned to the United States, where Mr Long will face felony charges. Rivera states that she understands that Sophie is not with her father. Daily Fun Facts Issue #103, Did You Know? FROM THOSE SAME LAWS. The guys a piece of sh*t. I'm trying to piece my family back together, hes completely ripped it apart. Allegation that the Frisco police are trying to hide this. unconstitutional mugshot laws, exonerations, arrest records, FBI most wanted, editorials, opinion. A more recent docket listing Officer Michael Spoke to: Corporal Plummer. FREE $10 ThredUP Credit = FREE Womens & Childrens Items. Now, her mothers fiance has alleged that he received death threats. (deployads = window.deployads || []).push({}); (function() { Ten-year-old Sophie Long was last seen on July 12 in Seguin, Texas, and is believed to be with her non-custodial parent, Michael Long, the Texas Department of Public Safety announced in a statement, adding that the two may be en route to Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Mexico, or Argentina. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Thank you". it is subject to change and may be updated periodically. } In a phone interview, Jacob Wayne Bellington, the focus of the abuse allegations and Kelly Longs fianc, seemed barely able to contain his fury. Sophie has accused her mother's boyfriend Jacob Bellington of sexually abusing her, also her mother knowing of the abuse. She made headlines in August 2020 when her father posted a video online of a seemingly anguished Sophie in tears during a custody exchange, accusing "Mr. Jake"that is, Kelly Long's husband-to-be and Sophie's future stepfather Jacob Wayne Bellingtonof touching her inappropriately while she was in her mother's care. Dallas protest 2 p.m. #standwithsophie. I only discovered this story from TikTok and followed the hashtag. https://t.co/yFFyeRjVFg, Kat Groom (@Katlyn_Marie06) August 31, 2020. }); The mugshots and/or arrest records published on mugshots.com are in no way an indication of guilt and they are not evidence that an actual crime has been committed. Heres what you need to know about the case: When did the #StandwithSophie movement begin? You cant get any lower than that. I have full screen recordings of the original videos and am willing to submit them to anyone who can actually help. ga('ads.send', { if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ He is a man who sexually abused and 9 year old girl but does have possible connections with police officers but he is NOT a cop. zergnet.src = (document.location.protocol == "https:" ? As per the Texas Department of Public Safety, Long is believed to be with her non-custodial parent, Michael Long, and the two maybe en route to Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Mexico or Argentina. I got this from the video. The following month, an amicus lawyera neutral attorney, in plain Englishdeemed the video of Sophie heavily edited, and recommended that Sophie and her two siblings, Jack and Lucas, live with their mother, Kelly Longs lawyers announced.