IT IS A 6-ROW UNIT IN DECENT CONDITION WITH QUITE A FEW DINGS AND BLEMISHES. THE FREE SHIPPING IS TO A BUSINESS ONLY. John Deere 71 flex side bracket spring b27387, Hi this is a good useable side linkage strap for the 71 flex cast number b27387 where the down pressure spring attaches Free shipping if you have any questions or need other parts feel free to email with any questions. Payment within 24 hrs of close. Openers are fine, cans are not rusted through, and everything else rotates and works freely. I need to know which seed plates I will need for my Garden and food plots. One Pair 8 1/2" depth band with hardware for John Deere 71 Flex planter, it will also fit Yetter 71 series planter. These parts are for the older style. if you have any? RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*72%3F7e%3D%3E-13df095c48f-0xf7-, 2 Row John Deere 71 Flex Food Plot Corn Planter JD 71 Sweet Corn, For Sale 2 Row John Deere Model 71 Flex Category I 3 Point Food Plot/Corn Planter. No hitch or drawbar included. 1.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28b0g%60%60%3E1-14bb5f60ea9-0x117-, Ih International Harvester Lustran Seed Planter, International Ih Lustran Seed Planter Plate. Around, dump out the beans, put the hopper on put in some peas seed in the hopper using the same plate and plant one row of peas, take the hopper off dump out the seed, turn the lawn mower around put the hopper on and seed something else i seed carrots red beets sweet corn. The row units have extra sprockets,which store inside the chain box that allow different seed population settings. Shipping is to lower 48 only. It has ALL BRAND NEW chains. di,RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bishhov%3C%3Edi-14462c32b0f-0x102-, John deere 71 planter with dry fertilizer, John Deere 71 flex planter unit with large capacity insecticide/dry fertilizer attachment. This plate is used for medium flat corn according to JD 246 manual. We have 4 other Sunflower plates that BO30-24 and the filler rings with them. look at others on ebay they are twice the price. Browse a wide selection of new and used JOHN DEERE 71 Planters Planting Equipment auction results near you at TractorHouse.com . John Deere Dealers also offer Bayer Fluency Agent, a polyethylene wax seed lubricant . Cut out the rough shape using a Dremel tool or hand file. The planter will ship in 1 to 2 days from sale end(Most times shipping is. The plates have#BO40-24 on them and the filler rings have BFR-40 on them. Complete parts catalog includes Exploded Parts Views.Parts Numbers.Number Index Free Fast Shipping! Free shipping to a business with a dock or forklift anywhere in the continental USA! This one of nicer flex units you will find. Brand New. The toolbar comes with a pair of parking stands allowing easy hookup.Unhooking,and storage. The housing alone sells for over $220 with out the rear hub.Shaft and bearings. John Deere Part # H2418. JOHN DEERE 71 FLEX PLANTER 2 USED seed hopper fill tubes for small seeds. I also have the different size sprockets that change the population count per row. call me thanks(the hitch on this planter is protected by copyrights) this hitch is my invention check out rodsfoodplotplanter.com or rods food plot planters on facebook. it works great for me i just plant one row of green beans take the hopper off so it dont seed when turning. Filter your search results by price & manufacturer with the tool to the left of the listings. These plates were used on John Deere planter model 290 490 246 494 494A 694 71 Flex These are the original style cast iron type plates. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The planter is currently set up to plant peanuts. John Deere Ring Gear and Pinion for 71 planter. The planter is set to plant on 30 inch rows but is adjustable from 15 inch to 40 inch rows. $0 monthly Get Financing K&W Equipment - Hale Center Hale Center, TX (806) 787-9664 Unit has been checked over and is ready to plant with. Thanks for looking! Around, dump out the beans, put the hopper on put in some peas seed in the hopper using the same plate and plant one row of peas, take the hopper off dump out the seed, turn the lawn mower around put the hopper on and seed something else i seed carrots red beets sweet corn. It is 3000 and shipping is the same range as the four row. Tractor. 1 pins. No slow media mail here! Shipping to lower 48 only, John Deere 71 Flexi Vegetable Planter NO RESERVE. Items must be paid within 5 days! 2 Row John Deere 71 Flex Corn Planter Food Plot Sweet Corn $ 2250.00 Buy It Now Condition: Used Ready for planting again. all as pictured. They will need a little more cleaning before use. Lid included but not pictured. The unit ships fully assembled with the row unit set on center of the toolbar. Free shipping in the continental USA. I ship United states only no exceptions please do not bid or ask. It bolts to a 2.25 inch bar and has been totally disassembled checked for any defects and parts replaced as needed. hopper with the fixed center. Refurbished condition and paint may vary slightly but definitely in useable, John Deere 71 flex planter double disc scraper setup for the outside of the opener discs. The drive chains are included but I took them off to move the units around. you are bidding on one but I have two availble. The three row planters are 325 to 700 for shipping and the four row planters are 400 to 950. Thanks, John Deere 71 flex planter game plots corn beans sorgum plus extras,2 row, Hello this listing is for 1 John Deere 71 flex planter unit. Please e-mail any questions prior to bidding. 1 Row John Deere 71 Flex Food Plot Sweet Corn Planter JD 71 Deer, For sale: 1 Row John Deere Model 71 Flex row crop planter on 3 point Cat I Toolbar. This planter plate has been CUSTOM welded to create larger spacing - 8 cells vs normal 16. 71 Planter Unit - Yetter Co Any terms stated in the item description take precedent over this poli, John Deere 71 290, 494A, 1240, Others Sunflower Planter Plates. John Deere corn planter Model 71 Food Plot 4 row, Four row John Deere Model 71 corn planter for sale. Shipping or local pickup is availble. Here is one used Lustran John Deere Sunflower seed plate and filler ring. The toolbar can be made of 2"x4"x.125" wall rectangualr tubing. by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites. Please take a look at my other auctions. This planter will plant a great variety of seeds also this planter has been fully checked and serviced to tally stripped and reassembled all adjus table parts loosened and ready for use.Tire tread de si gn may vary slightly FREE SHIPPING To a business address or terminal nearest to your location for you to pickup. This can be used to mount the insecticide boxes on your 71 planter unit and some people are able to convert the insecticide box over for fertilizer application. For sale: 1 Row International Model 295 row crop planter on 3 point Cat I Toolbar. SHIPPING AVAILABLE, please call 320-905-2683 for a quote. Thanks for looking! 2 H696B cast iron John Deere corn planter plates in good used condition. I have a lot of extra, New Parts for John Deere Corn Bottom B29473. The fertilizer hopper is poly plastic and the rate is adjustable(chart included) Dry Fertilizer on 71 planters is rare and you will not find a nicer fertilizer attachment on a used planter. ups only no po boxes, John Deere 490, 494A & 71 Units Cast Iron Sorghum Plates. make your own planter and save money. Thanks. 2 H695B cast iron John Deere corn planter plates in good used condition. It is complete but dirty from lots of use. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*4a24%60%3C%3E-13e2afcec6d-0xdd-, John Deere Planter Plates - Peas & Lg Soybean 71 Flexi Planter Food Plot. Thanks! Barn find! Thanks for looking! They are used to hold closing knives on. Seed Lubricants. Free shipping to a business any where in the continental USA. Minor assembly will be required. Writing, or wrinkles however this manual is a complete, new and clean print. Great food plot planter. BUT OVERALL EXCELLENT CONDITION. Check out my! Photos and compilation materials 2012 peacefulcreekauctions ~All Rights Reserved~ We are authorized by United States copyright law to use this material for commercial purposes. Used for food plots small plantings etc. I thought I would offer these first so the buyer can do what they want. These will fit the Model 71.290, 490, 494A, 1240 and others. This planter will plant a great variety of seeds also this planter has been fully checked and serviced and is field ready. extra parts for John Deere 71s, and 33 vegetable planters. COVERS ARE SHELF WORN. Soybeans, and a Sunflower field for Doves. The toolbar comes with a pair of parking stands allowing easy hookup.Unhooking,and storage. Sunflower, bean plates and a operators manual. Four new planter opener blades for Yetter and John Deere 71 flex planter. if you have any? They are in USED condition that have some seed dust and graphite staining. Comes with 5 sets of plates and the clear rings for the sorghum plates. The fertilizer hopper is poly plastic and the rate is adjustable(chart included) It is set up for a category 1 three point hitch and will work with a quick hitch(i-match) Row spacing can be set at 30" or 36" It would be great for someone with a 2 row JD 71 planter that wants to add dry fertilizer. IA 52247 1-319-683-2763 GENUINE ORIGINAL USED John Deere Two-Cylinder Parts Waterloo Built Tractors Styled Styled A B G 50 60 70 520 530 620 630 720 730 Open Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 6:00pm Saturday By chance or by appointment only NO SUNDAY CALLS OR SALES CREDIT CARDS. Here is a pair of used Lustran Sorghum 2 planter plates for John Deere planters. John Deere 71 Flexi-Planter Plate Type Seed Planter Owner's Operator's Manual . 2fiuqm.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bifc%3E2fiuqm-13e7f0b7ad3-0xfd-, John Deere 71 flex planter depth bands seed depth planter unit 9 inch, Hello this listing is for one set(pair as pictured) enough for 1 row of JD factory 9 inch depth bands. $16.97. Prompt shipping. Shipping is 400 to 950 depending on where you are in the US. They are in good condition. shipping to lower 48 only, JOHN DEERE 71 FLEX PLANTER 1 USED 22 tooth sprocket. If mailing payment that, is fine just let me know and mail promptly. It is in good used condition. I try to only ship out on Mondays. Some minor assembly will be required. Up for auction is a pair of cast iron original John Deere H983B planter plates for planting peas. The monitor is in good used condition and powers right up. In good useable condition. This has the category I or II hitch on it. iv sold 4 of these planters this past spring to corn farmers to plant skips in there corns fields. No more bearings to replace great for rough use and hard ground. KS. Planter is located in Willmar, MN. These are used for popcorn and sweet corn according to JD 246 owners manual. John Deere 71 - JD Tractor H696-B Planter 16 Cell Large Corn Seed Disc Plate Pre-Owned $24.75 jessica7885 (609) 100% Buy It Now +$8.50 shipping Sponsored 2 John Deere B190-24 Corn Planter Plates Lustran Plastic 494 694 24B 25b 71 Pre-Owned $15.00 amos2442 (17,762) 99.7% Buy It Now Free 4 day shipping Last one 1 watchers Sponsored