Steve was a 1981 graduate of Noble High School and earned his Eagle Scout Rank. Enter your email and password to access comments. A procession from the funeral home included a weather-protected, flag-draped coffin pulled by four horses. Ronnie, as he was affectionately known, was born in Dover, NH, son of William and Jeannette (LaBranche) Roy. Over the years, he worked for Elliott G. Gray and Sons Plumbing and Heating, Mapes and Downeast Energy until fulfilling his longtime dream of owning his own successful business, Steve Gray Plumbing and Heating. When you are interested in preplanning your funeral service, you can be sure your legacy will be safeguarded and that you can easily have peace of mind. He had a fun spirit, loved to make people laugh and was always known as the life of the party. From Business: Thank you for visiting Cote Funeral Home. Our diverse team represents and honors the multitude of cultures in the Falls Church and surrounding areas. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mainetoday-pressherald/obituary-funeralhome.aspx?fh=johnson-funeral-home&fhid=12327. We invite you to schedule an appointment to meet our staff, tour our (funeral) home, and talk to us about planning your funeral needs. He then attended SMVTI. Arrangements are entrusted to the Johnson Funeral Home, North Berwick, ME. 703-532-5161Let us help guide you through this difficult time. Your payment is subject to change based on the selections and services/merchandise you choose. He was predeceased by : his parents, Ralph Pass and Esther Pass; and his brother Richard Pass. Steve was a wonderful family man who enjoyed special time spent with his children, grandchildren, siblings and extended family. This is the fee for additional preparation of the body, such as dressing and casketing. We value our reputation for providing the highest quality funeral services, with the personal attention and professionalism to help your family through this difficult time. Powered by WordPress. If you are interested in sending sympathy flowers to a family that has a loved one here}, you can send out funeral flowers to Johnson Funeral Home right now. Phone to your virus is causing the gets with his mom or dad. 420 La Bree Avenue North ; Thief River Falls, Minnesota 56701; 218-681-4331 (218) 681-4534; . Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Many will miss seeing him on his pontoon boat which he so loved. Johnson Funeral Home | Obituaries | Bangor Daily News For individuals cared for through Johnson Funeral Home, VIDEO: Jazz great Dick Johnson gets a hometown tribute at Brockton High School of family, friends, and many younger people who watched them grow older to come and share the sadness and joy one experiences with the death of a loved one. Personalized urns, caskets, floral arrangements, obituaries, and monuments are just some of the options we offer. A friendly, caring staff! Subscribers, please login. In lieu of flowers, the family encourages anyone who would like to to donate to the financial assistance program for youth soccer players at FC Exeter, the team Arthur helped coach, or Hyder Family Hospice House in Dover, NH, which provided Arthur and his family invaluable care and support during Arthur's last week. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Arthur Asher Pass Obituary (1951 - 2023) | North Berwick, Maine - Echovita Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. They provided an environment that allowed the community. Condolences and memories may be shared on his page at, Published in Portsmouth Herald/Foster's Daily Democrat/Seacoast Sunday, Portsmouth Herald/Foster's Daily Democrat/Seacoast Sunday. Work here? No Johnson Funeral Home Obits are listed at this time but if you need to send memorial flowers or funeral flowers, you can do so by clicking this link. This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Our facility, offering a private chapel and reception space set the stage for a personalized funeral service experience. Web HealingWeb Healing, the internets first interactive grief website, has served the bereaved on the net since 1995. Our family lost my beautiful Mother unexpectedly and Johnson Funeral Home in Jacksonville, NC exceeded our expectations!! Let the family know you are thinking of them. With a Press Herald subscription, you can gift 5 articles each month. Please check your email to confirm and complete your registration. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 16, 1951 - Friends who wish may donate in his memory to Seacoast Cancer Center, 789 Central Ave., Dover, NH 03820 or American Stroke Assoc., 7272 Greenville Ave., Dallas TX 75231. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Find 1 listings related to Wilson Funeral Home in Waterboro on YP.com. Graveside funeral services on Tuesday, August 18 at 1 p.m. in the Hillside Cemetery, Route 4, North Berwick, ME. If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! My father and then my mother both were served by Johnson Funeral Home and on both occasions our family was greeted with gentle, kind, and comforting respect. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The Johnson Funeral Home is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the southern York county community since 1880. Author: admin, 03.12.2014. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Steve enjoyed golfing, watching the Patriots at the mancave on the lake, and in his younger days he participated in a dart league for many years. Lloyd Nathaniel Phillips, 81, of Mohawk, Tennessee went home to be with his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ on Wednesday, May 4th, 2022. Basic services of funeral director and staff, Local transfer of deceased to funeral home, Gathering of family and friends at funeral home, Facilities or equipment and staff for funeral service. It is my hometown and always remained so through many travels. Please note the display name will appear on screen when you participate. Box 475, North Berwick, Maine , 03906 Visit the. Johnson Funeral Home in North Berwick. During those years, his father trained him in the Plumbing and Heating field. Surviving are his wife of 35 years, Pamela (Cole) Roy of North Berwick; 2 daughters, Abbie (Nick) Gauthier of Nottingham, New Hampshire, Audrey (Dave) Paskowski of North Berwick; 5 grandchildren, Kiko, Leksi, Lainey and Kallen Paskowski and Charlotte Gauthier; his 4 sisters, Anita (Rodger) Neily of Weare, NH, Doris Patch of New Durham, NH, Patricia (Larry) Oiler of The Villages, Florida; and Irene Gilbert of Sanford, ME; his mother-in-law, Ruth Cole of North Berwick; his 3 sister-in-laws, Joyce (Steven) Turcotte of Acton, ME; Teresa (Shane) Michaud of North Berwick, ME; Jennifer (Jim) Berard of North Berwick, ME and several nieces and nephews. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Their prices were reasonable. Do you own or work for this funeral home? This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Listing all funeral homes in North Berwick, Maine so you can easily send flowers to any location (same day delivery) or find any funeral service. Ms. Angel King was truly an angel who helped me. Air in infants. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Arthur Asher Pass of North Berwick, Maine, born in Oakland, California, who passed away on April 25, 2023, at the age of 71, leaving to mourn family and friends. Tina and Jeffrey went about and beyond to ensure that my fathers service was so honorable and memorable. The Johnson Funeral Home has been a fixture in North Berwick for over 100 years. Resources such as live streaming, custom memorial DVDs and service stationary; obituary assistance and partnerships with local catering companies and florists are just some of the ways we help ease the burden of planning a celebration of life you will feel confident and comfortable with. Steve was a member of the Yorkshire Lodge #179 AF & AM and KORA Temple Shrine. Resources. Ronnie was an adventurer who enjoyed horse racing and yearly trips to Saratoga in upstate New York. http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/maine/north-berwick.php, Johnson Funeral Home, North Berwick: Online Obituary for North Berwick, ME Johnson Funeral Home Thursday, March 23, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory Peter F. Ylonen Peter Ylonen's passing at the age of 80 on Sunday, March 19, 2023 has been publicly. All Rights Reserved. View: 5 miles | 15 miles | 30 miles | Search again, Our florists near Johnson Funeral Home offer same day delivery, For Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, & Hindu funerals. Steve was predeceased by his parents, Elliott and Virginia, nephew, Scott Gray and sister-in-law, Patty Gray. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products. Design: Free WordPress Themes YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Let the family know you are thinking of them. Roger Bisson Obituary (2019) - North Berwick, NH - Foster's Daily Democrat Johnson Funeral Home - Jacksonville NC | Richlands NC Not a subscriber? The loan amount must be between $2,500 and $25,000. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? A time of visitation will be held Monday, August 17 from 4 - 7 p.m., at the Johnson Funeral Home, 26 Market Street, North Berwick, Maine. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Johnson Funeral Home | North Berwick ME funeral home and cremation Here is where they enjoyed hosting many gatherings for family and friends over the years, including their annual Fourth of July celebration at which Steve was so thrilled to orchestrate a beautiful fireworks display. Seriously, the guy who was dumped by England four years ago has a better recent record with Scotland, following successive away victories over Ireland at the end of the Six Nations and Argentina, twice, in the summer, than any of the other home nations. A celebration of life was held on Saturday, April 29th 2023 at 12:30 PM at the same location. their pricing. You must be logged into the website to comment. Reviewed on Google A health advocate and cow-keeping trailblazer, Grohman lived self-reliantly and led by example. Always generous, his business sponsored several events over the years including sponsoring a team at the Waban Golf Tournament and supporting the Amy Walk/Run for autism. Create a commenting profile by providing an email address, password and display name. Our facility, offering a private chapel and reception space set the stage for a personalized funeral . Request Information Estimated price list for Johnson Funeral Home He was born June 26, 1935 in Milo, ME, the youngest. their pricing. http://www.johnsonfuneralhomeme.com/, North Berwick Funeral Homes and funeral services in Maine You may purchase programs through the funeral home or elsewhere, if you wish. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Lloyd enjoyed showing his family and friends all the tricks he trained his dog Choo-chee to do. He was a graduate of Dover High School and worked at G.E. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wilson Funeral Home locations in Waterboro, ME. Wayne A. Smith, 83, of North Berwick passed away peacefully January 29, 2019 in the Varney Crossing Nursing Home in North Berwick, ME. Funeral services will be held Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 1PM at the First Baptist Church, Main Street, North Berwick, ME followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, North Berwick, ME.. Help others by adding or updating This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Login. The professional, devoted staff can assist you in making funeral service preparations, funeral planning, and talk you through cremation options. Exceptional service and care was taken for a deceased family member and his immediate family. We believe in treating your family like our. We want to be a familiar name and immediate go-to when the time comes for you to have to make so many stressful decisions while also grieving. available. Johnson Funeral Home | North Berwick, Maine | Ever Loved Frank "Butch" Stefanoc Jr. 03/26/45 - 04/19/23. Arrangements entrusted to Johnson Funeral Home North Berwick. Steve met his wife, Sandra, at the lake where both families had camps, and their wedding took place lakeside at their home where they have happily resided for 26 years. on Sept. 2, 2022, 4:01 p.m. Recent Obituaries | Johnson Services Funerals and Cremations This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Memorial donations in Steves memory may be made to either the Elliott G. Gray and Sons Scholarship Fund. Success. FloristOne offers same day delivery from local florists. Visitation was held on Saturday, April 29th 2023 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM at the Eliot Baptist Church (912 Dow Hwy, York, ME 03903). Johnson and johnson medical devices jobs wilmington View our unique facilities and amenities. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Our diverse team represents and honors the multitude of cultures in the Falls Church and surrounding areas. claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! Please contact the funeral home for on June 25, 2019, 9:29 a.m. Write your message of sympathy today. The staff did a great job of explaining all of the different arrangements for the funeral. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. FUNERAL HOME Johnson Funeral Home 26 Market Street North Berwick, Maine BEVERLY SANBORN OBITUARY Beverly A. Sanborn, 78 SANFORD - Beverly A. Sanborn, 78, of Lebanon, died on Monday,. I selected them based on their google reviews and they lived up to their high rating. The Johnson Funeral Home: A History of Caring for North Berwick's Use the form below to reset your password. He is survived by his wife, Helen (Lessard) Phillips, his children and their spouses, Daniel and Sheri (Stansbury) Phillips; Christine (Phillips) Baird and her husband Edwin Baird, Jr. Grandchildren and their spouses, Amanda Phillips, Brent and Emily (Squires) Phillips, Brandon Baird, Cody Furbish and Abigail Baird Furbish, Bethany Baird, Nathaniel Baird, Joseph Baird and Jada (Bellows) Baird, Ariel Baird and his first great-grandchild, Theodore Phillips; his brother George Phillips and his wife Elmalee (Shortt) Phillips and sister Bernice (Phillips) Webber Randall and numerous nieces and nephews. Lloyd loved playing golf and enjoyed attending church with his beautiful wife of 62 years. We are available 24/7 to provide support and information. What does Johnson Funeral Home do very well? This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Help others by adding or updating Lloyd Phillips Obituary - Seacoastonline.com Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? It looks like you do not have any active subscriptions. *Subject to credit review and approval by Huntingdon Valley Bank. Their staff paid attention to detail and give you peace to make your arrangement selections. A time of visitation will be held Monday, August 17 from 4 7 p.m., at the Johnson Funeral Home, 26 Market Street, North Berwick, Maine. |, Join our obituary notification email list. With a wide selection of services and packages, Johnson Funeral Home can customize a service to your familys wishes. He moved to Tennessee in 2017 to be close to his brother and sister-in-law. Visiting Hours will be held Monday, May 9, 2022 from 6-8PM at the Johnson Funeral Home, 26 Market Street, North Berwick, ME. The 22-year-old was killed by a roadside bomb Oct. 13. Add pricing info, Indicates national average for this service. actual pricing. Johnson Funeral Home 26 Market Street North Berwick, ME ROGER BISSON OBITUARY SANFORD, Maine - Roger Bisson of Sanford Maine passed away Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2019 after a courageous. Located in historic North Berwick, Maine we strive to treat every Funeral arrangement under the care ofJohnson Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Eliot Baptist Church 912 Dow Hwy, York, ME 03903. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. NORTH BERWICK Stephen E. Gray, 57, lifelong resident of North Berwick passed away August 8, 2020, at his home surrounded by his loved ones. To be able to help you get hold of Johnson Funeral Home or perhaps if you need the address for Johnson Funeral Home, all their information is listed above. Find upcoming services and details on a loved one. Johnson Funeral Home Waconia, MN : Waconia, Minnesota (MN) We offer a range of personalized services, From Business: The Hobbs Funeral Home in South Portland, Maine is an independent, family owned home, serving the Portland, Maine, area for more than 65 years with personalized,. This fee is generally mandatory. Funeral services will be held Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 1PM at the First Baptist Church, Main Street, North Berwick, ME followed by interment in the Hillside Cemetery, North Berwick, ME. Already have a commenting profile? Johnson Funeral Home and Cremation Services - Echovita View Recent Obituaries for Johnson Funeral Service. Share your knowledge with others. Hi, to comment on stories you must create a commenting profile. http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=129A64E671C948079D1981B6AC93FFD4&url=http://www.eurweb.com/?p=62854%20thumbnail&c=Gjv0dusrYi5jQ7cu5GpLVCImRl8BLCZoIAmdD0AXYKw&mk=en-us, Scotland coach Andy Robinson finds comfort zone in chaos north of the border They were compassionate, low-key, and caring during a very difficult time as I lost my husband. I grew up in North Berwick. Payments above are estimated based on the services listed. I just want to say that there is no better place to go in this situation. He is survived by : his daughter Melissa Pass; his wife Rossana Pass; his daughter Amy; his pet Eggroll; and his siblings, Joyce Pass, Carolyn Aldrich (Andrew), Curtis Pass (Jan), Ronald Pass, Dennis Pass (Kristi), Daniel Pass (Pari) and Monica Judd (Ted). At Everly Funeral Home and Cremation Service you can trust that we will treat you and your loved one with the utmost of care and respect. There is no photo or video of Arthur Asher Pass.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. 26 Market St North Berwick, ME 03906. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=129A64E671C948079D1981B6AC93FFD4&url=http://www.wickedlocal.com/brockton/news/x370074682/Jazz-great-Dick-Johnson-gets-a-hometown-tribute-at-Brockton-High-School&c=t_rziAEGkQ86mibT9oyCjMYCI_oQ13IUteb7r2Q1eXg&mk=en-us, http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=129A64E671C948079D1981B6AC93FFD4&url=http://www.jsonline.com/newswatch/105695073.html?newsWatchDate=10-23-2010&c=nsyAqt4pDJbt72qfT9r_pe0zANlk2RnI107O9TFyYTo&mk=en-us, http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=129A64E671C948079D1981B6AC93FFD4&url=http://www.eurweb.com/?p=62854%20thumbnail&c=Gjv0dusrYi5jQ7cu5GpLVCImRl8BLCZoIAmdD0AXYKw&mk=en-us, http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?&ref=&aid=243F27F34D9C706EB9F2D0D4DD1828A02DC6A330&tid=129A64E671C948079D1981B6AC93FFD4&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/scotland/8113306/Scotland-coach-Andy-Robinson-finds-comfort-zone-in-chaos-north-of-the-border.html&c=YP6JuWNgMDuVD9wo-wB-5_adRTYisfsmzOxLZRQ2DFE&mk=en-us, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/maine/north-berwick.php, http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/mainetoday-pressherald/obituary-funeralhome.aspx?fh=johnson-funeral-home&fhid=12327. Learn more. Meet our staff and learn more about our funeral home's history. He was a 1958 graduate of North Berwick High school and married his high school sweetheart, Helen Lessard in 1959. Phone: (540) 249-8800. Mrs. Betty was so helpful and kind with helping me get extra Memory Obituary of my Sweet Mrs. Betty was so helpful and kind with helping me get extra Memory Obituary of my Sweet Aunt Maryland Yvonne Howard. Death Notice: Jean Carol (Morrell) Crockett, Towns challenge new Maine law meant to ease housing crisis, With shelter closing and apartments rising, Portlands Bayside awaits transformation, Big storm to bring flood risk, gusty winds and high seas to Maine, Maine cities, towns face historic tax increases as costs rise relentlessly, Hiking: These hikes offer a chance for a cold brew after the journey, Joann Grohman, Carthage farmer and author of Keeping a Family Cow, dies at 94. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Obituary & Funeral Services Search. The funeral service director can guide you through all aspects of the service; including funeral service flowers, casket choices, appropriate music selection, and local accommodations. Constance Ann Thyng Obituary He was born in Rochester, N.H., June 22, 1963, the son of Elliott and Virginia (Fiel) Gray. Johnson funeral home stuart iowa apartments, johnson johnson face lotion 30 At Everly Funeral Home and Cremation Service you can trust that we will treat you and your loved one with the utmost of care and respect. I hope I do not need their services soon but they are a gem. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. You Plan selection and payments may vary by location. Why did you originally choose to work with Johnson Funeral Home? Over the years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. Create one. Share your condolences, kind words and remembrances below. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Claudette Caron Obituary - Tribute Archive This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. To get one, go to the subscriptions page. services before making purchase decisions. Request exact pricing, Have the price list for this funeral home? The Johnson family is committed to providing the highest quality of care to their clients. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? He worked for Hussey Seating Company and then for Educational Installations Inc., as a salesman. Recent Obituaries | Johnson Funeral Service North Berwick Obituaries | Local Obits for North Berwick, ME - Legacy.com James Thompson Obituary (1950 - 2020) - North Berwick, NH - Foster's Register to comment for free or subscribe to support our work. We promise to serve your family with dignity, respect, and professionalism. The funeral home is a beautiful, historic building that has been lovingly maintained. in Somersworth, New Hampshire. He enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Would you like to offer Arthur Asher Passs loved ones a condolence message? The wonderful thing about technology is that it can bring people together from all over the globe to make it easier for you to find information and support networks in your time of need. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Your payment is subject to change based on the selections and services/merchandise you choose. I will forever be thankful for all they did for our family. How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Johnson Funeral Home? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Johnson Funeral Home is the premiere funeral home and cremation service near you. LGUMC live-stream worship service | music director, pastor, Los Gatos Already registered? Ronald J. Roy, 75 of North Berwick passed away peacefully on March 31, 2023 at Mass General Hospital after a recent stroke, with family by his side. Trust is certainly their top concern plus they specialize in tradition funerals, basic cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military funeral services which includes offering veteran burial flags. Address 26 Market Street North Berwick, ME 03906 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Price $ $$ Website https://www.johnsonfunera Phone (207) 676-2622 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. The staff was very attentive to our needs and patient with us in the choices we had to make. Funeral Home Website by Batesville . 208 South Main Street. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Arthur Asher Pass of North Berwick, Maine, born in Oakland, California, who passed away on April 25, 2023, at the age of 71, leaving to mourn family and friends. His presence will be forever missed by his wife, Sandra (Carlson) Gray; three sons, Richard Maskell and wife Amanda, Ryan Lantagne and wife Lauren, James Lavine and wife Nina; eight grandchildren, Bella, Blaine, Malcolm, Kylo and Anakin Maskell, Landon and Lincoln Lantagne and Georgiana Lavine; two brothers, Alan Gray and wife Beverly, David Gray and wife Lisa; two sisters, Debra Bodwell and husband Dale, Martha Couture and husband Marc and numerous cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles.