Do you have pictures of Gracie Thompson from the movie Gracie's choice. Show the judges the Datapad you got from inside the Sith Base You know where you go on the active menu to use enhancements and activate shields? Do not engage the droids in combat. Leviathan - Once you obtain 4 of 5 Star Maps you'll automatically be picked up by the Leviathan when traveling to another planet, Tatooine - Here you'll be able to get a new party member HK-47, Kashyyyk - During the story quest of Kashyyyk you'll be joined by Jolee, a new party member. You can now go back the way you came and then north through the disabled force field. Manaan If you have good persuade/force persuade skills you may find it easiest to talk with the prisoner. If you destroyed the station, you'll have their respect and gratitude. AFAIK, the only way you can stay on Manaan is by not killing the Firaxan shark. I'm trying to kill that big Manaan shark thats guarding the Star Map by releasing the toxin, but no matter what, I get booted back to the Ebon Hawk every time after the Selkath trial. This was me in my first playthrough actually, like sure the poison could possibly harm the Kolto preventing harvesting but it would 100% get rid of the shark, where as destroying the machinery would 100% stop kolto harvesting but 4th Answer: 2 He'll give you access to the submersible in the back of the Republic Embassy which will take you down to Hrakert Station. 8. . As for the Datapad, that's found in the far northeastern most portion of the Sith Base and is optional but still worth getting. Youll meet a lady called Elora whose husband, Sunry, has been captured by the Selkath and accused of murdering a Sith warrior. Use all of the dialogue options that you learnt from the Intelligence Officer. 2.Then find ''swconfig'' 3.When you open ''swconfig'' you'll see ''Disable Movies'' 4.Turn it off. Once through the door, the next onslaught of Sith soldiers and Dark Jedi will begin. In here, you will do battle with nutty Selkaths. Once you land youll be asked to pay another docking fee of 100 credits. 5. Kotor Fix: KOTOR Crashing on Windows 10 Fill injector pod. When you leave the Sith Base you will be stopped by some Selkath who will take you into custody. You overloaded the fuel tanks for the kolto harvesting machinery and caused it to explode. Simply tell the truth, because lying will not help in this case. If you choose to have the Arbiter represent you then you can interrupt him at any time during the trial and give the judges your Datapad. The door to your left is a dud, so the only other option is so go up and through the door there. WebAfter killing the giant shark with the toxin and making it up back to the Republic base, you guessed it: the instant you open the door the Selkath are waiting there for you. Next to the console is a footlocker, which, when opened, will reveal 2 Computer Spikes . WebIf you poisoned the shark, you'll be permanently banned from Manaan unless you do not give self-incriminating answers to the court (see above), and threaten them in turn. 5th Answer: 6 Well, you bought the game for a reason go find out! Have a look at it and take the Data Module. Then, walk through the door. Step 4. Fill injector pod There's a bridge over the Hrakert Rift itself to the east, beyond which a huge sea beast can be seen looming over the Star Map. Before going back out of the hatch behind where the scientists are located, go back to the little room before where the force field was. A subreddit for fans of BioWare's classic 2003 RPG Star Wars: *Knights of the Old Republic*, Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 sequel *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords*, and the upcoming *Knights of the Old Republic: Remake*. Fix 4. Go back and speak to Sunry about everything you can. Instead use medpacks to heal yourself. Go forward through the door now, where you'll find a purple force field blocking your way through one of the corridors. shark thing - Star Wars: Knights [Hot Take] Why the DS path on Manaan is not only not DS, but is the moral choice. Once you've gathered your booty, head right. I've already looked for a way to get myself unbanned, and it does not seem to be possible without reloading the save, which I really don't want to do as my last save before getting banned is about 6h of gameplay away. What form to be used to be a member of philhealth? Once in this corridor you'll be met with some simple droids to kill. If you ban us, I'll tell that the kolto is destroyed! This page was last edited on 17 April 2018, at 17:42. Selkath officers are lying in wait to arrest you, and you can be banned from the planet if you make a mistake during your trial: You are taken to Ahto West to answer for your actions before the Ahto High Court. Did Billy Graham speak to Marilyn Monroe about Jesus? Return to Shaelas for your reward. There is no one way to do this, you basically just keep trying different things until it eventually works. 2. And with that said, you gain control of your character once more. Luckily he is presented with some solutions. Kotor Manaan is the only ocean planet on our list of visitable planets and is one that you typically want to save until after you finish Tatooine and Kashyyyk. 6. When you finally get all the way to the right and things calm down (this will take a good fifteen minutes, as soldiers and Dark Jedi will seem to be coming from everywhere), you'll find the elevator that'll lead you deeper into the Star Forge, and closer to Darth Malak and Bastila. You overloaded the fuel tanks for the kolto harvesting machinery and caused it to explode. Proceed through each corridor one at a time hitting the door/flow controls to transfer the water. Here are the answers for decrypting the passcard: Sixth Sequence: 1 0 8 3 32 5 128 > 7, 2 to the power of 7 = 128 (so the answer is 7), Now that you have the decrypted passcard or the passcode continue to the Sith Base. Sunry Murder Trial The Data Module is found on a Broken Droid in the western portion of the Sith Base near the entrance (pictured below). Theyll give you two options for defeating the giant Firaxa shark, use poison or destroy the harvester. Practice the track first until you feel confident. Basically, you're going to be working your way along linear pathways while incredible amounts of Sith intercept you. He'll offer up a credit reward for you. Make sure to search the bodies of all killed (especially those of the Sith Soldiers, as they carry Life Support Packs). Click on the Start menu, type in Device Manager with Start menu open, and select it from the list of results by simply tapping the top result. And with that said, six droid computers activate and start creating droids around you. While youre in the Republic base you may want to slice into the computer system for more information on the Sunry trial quest. KOTOR Keeps Crashing Windows 10 Here A subreddit for fans of BioWare's classic 2003 RPG Star Wars: *Knights of the Old Republic*, Obsidian Entertainment's 2004 sequel *Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords*, and the upcoming *Knights of the Old Republic: Remake*. If you're Light Side, you need to avoid combat and run quickly to each chamber (including the two up top) and destroy them (Destroy Droid works best). Tell him that you have gizka for sale. Here you'll fight a heavily armed Sentry Droid. However, you're incapacitated for the first and last six seconds, so you only have 48 seconds to do something. I wouldn't recommend the method if you're playing Light Side though, as poisoning the shark and later reporting it to Roland Wann gives you Dark Side points. Enter into this room and jump in the Republic submersible. Quickly skip through the dialogue and get to the fight to preserve your stimulants. In the room beyond the scientists, you'll find the door leading back out to the water. Step 3. When you try to use it, they panic: There are 60 seconds to complete depressurization, and there's a warning every six seconds. All he wants is information. Keep that particular part in mind for the final side quest of the planet (in a little while). destroy By putting it in the harvesting machine and venting it, it will spread through the water and 1) tell them about the facility 2) tell them about the shark 3) threaten to tell the planet about the facility. The container now has 4 million sangen pressure and will explode. myself over? (My first playthrough This is why I think that killing the giant firaxan shark would be actually the right thing to do in both LS and DS playthroughs. Speak with everyone here and ask them about Sunry and Elassa. If I was in front of the Control Panel I would deem the risk of letting the shark live to be FAR too great. Plug a second controller in the Xbox. Kotor Youll be free to go. Once through the door you'll face off with two more of these droids guarding another door. 1) Fill the small (3 unit capacity) pod. The first part is not terribly difficult, but don't be fooled into thinking this is an easy battle by any means. He's gone completely mad because he's been attacked by Selkath and Droids something isn't right down there! Then search the footlocker in that room for 2 Frag Grenades and a Sonic Grenade before going left into the next room. The harvester malfunctioned! It's definitely worth visiting here a few times throughout the game since the vendor here sells some of the best items in the entire game. Tank Pressure Controls Here are the steps needed to get the container to 4 million sangen of pressure and make it explode. As you continue to the north youll come across the Training Annex with the missing Selkath from the Selkath Mystery side quest. While you can unlock the doors, this doesn't solve the problem: even if you return to the sea floor, the countdown will simply resume when you return. You have about five seconds to heal or shoot up more stimulants before a cutscene begins. If she manages to keep on using her Battle Meditation, the Republic fleet will be completely destroyed when they come out of Hyperspace to fight the battle here over the Unknown Planet. Head back to the submarine at the Republic Embassy and work your way back to where the Twi'lek was. He'll tell Darth Malak that the droids could not hold the Jedi. 2. Okay, I did it. There are no Light Side Point opportunities during your conversation with them. (Optional) Yavin Space Station - As you obtain more Star Maps more supplies will be stocked at this space station. Use the console to abort the depressurization. You're eventually introduced to your Arbiter (he'll be to you what you were to Sunry earlier). He tells her, quite simply, that Revan (you) is aboard this ship, and if she wants to prove herself worthy of being his apprentice, then she will have to fight Revan (you) to the death. Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Has Perfected Lightsaber Combat, Project Milo Was a Big Swing (and a Miss) at Leveling Up Game AI, Moon Mystery - Official Kickstarter Trailer, Resident Evil 4 Clockwork Castellan Locations. I forget exactly how i did it, but here it the answer: Fill injector. Regardless, you'll need to fight your way to her. Tell him that you found the droid parts in the Sith Base he wanted, and hand them over. Search their bodies and move into the room they were guarding. When Malak gets up, quickly cast Force Wave again. Make sure to search the corpses to find goods. It'll get you Light Side points, but feeding poison into the ocean will get you Dark Side points and kicked off of Manaan. The harvester malfunctioned! Once you've acquired both you can head out to the Sea Floor via the Pressure Door in the southern portion of the area. You'll find a broken droid you can fix and use for yourself if you want. Knights of the Old Republic/Hrakert Rift Archived post. Poison I wanted to kill a giant firaxan shark, so I poisoned it. Type in devmgmt.msc in the Run box and click OK in order to run it. He wants you to recover a droid that was taken by the Sith. It took a while, but I figured it out. The Dark Jedi kill all three of the Light Side Jedi, and then come for you. kotor All rights reserved. Continue on this way, saving occasional just in case, and you will generally be able to beat Malak. Inside the Kolto Control area you'll come across two people, Kono Nolan and Sami who will initially try to kill you. Behind you and to your right are two more doors we need to explore. kotor This worked for me. 5.Then play the game. myself over? (My first playthrough They are easy to kill, you should be able to wipe right through them. Type in devmgmt.msc in the Run box and click OK in order to run it. The idea is that Force Wave knocks Malak back and down each time, giving you the chance to perform one (and sometimes two) actions before he gets up. In addition, you'll get 600 experience points! Web1. manaan Continue north and go out another pressure door to the ocean floor. Talk to Roland Wann, who is waiting for you there. Past the training area youll meet a Dark Jedi Master with some Selkath assistants. The Data Module is required to give to Roland at the Republic Embassy and the Datapad solves the Kidnapped Selkath Youth Side Quest, it's also a get out of jail free card for what comes next. Show him your passcard, if thats the path you chose, and hell let you in. Fill injector pod Simply tell him you'll follow him, and then do just that - follow him. holding fing then empty the five holding fing then put the three Star Wars: KOTOR Wiki Guide **Warning** If you choose to put toxins into the water and poison it you'll be taken into custody when you resurface on Manaan and (possibly) banned from the planet permanently. The door to the east will take you to the Flow Control room. Youll find the Swoop Race registration in the Ahto East. Dark SideYeah, you don't get this cutscene because Bastila is already on your side. Go with them peacefully and when you're in front of the court you'll want to say the following 4 things to get away with your crimes (if you poisoned the water): 1. WebA giant firaxan shark called the Progenitor is guarding the Star Map on Manaan, and the player has to either poison it or destroy the kolto harvesting machine to let the shark grant You, of course, only need to do that if you previously left to do the above side quest. If only you could go back in time to stockpile them Further, the Republic Hiring Mercenaries and Missing Selkath quests can no longer be activated or completed because the Selkath Nilko Bwaas and Shaelas won't talk to you. to destroy the harvester so the giant shark will calm down you have to go to the control panel near it and fill injector to max transfer from injector to container Six of one, half dozen of the other. As you gain control of your character in the Ebon Hawk after successfully landing your ship in the Star Forge, go towards the exit of the ship and get off. But if you destroyed the machinery without poisoning the Firaxa and you STILL got banned, you most likely chose the wrong dialogue. You came across a Selkath called Nubassa. This was me in my first playthrough actually, like sure the poison could possibly harm the Kolto preventing harvesting but it would 100% get rid of the shark, where as destroying the machinery would 100% stop kolto harvesting but One is a sneaky level 8 Soldier: There's a footlocker by the east wall, to the right of a door in the east wall: By the inside northwest corner to the east of the southeast pressure door are two large lockers: The east end of the room is also mined, although not as heavily: Around the corner to the northeast there are only three insane Selkath: another sneaky level 8 Soldier attacking with poisoned claws, another level 10 Soldier specializing in using Sonic Pistols, and a non-specialized level 12 Soldier: There's the corpse of a Republic soldier and a footlocker by the east wall: Beyond the door in the east wall of the northeast airlock, and the door in the north wall of the southeast airlock, is a pressure chamber with a massive fan rotating overhead and a computer panel mounted on its southwest wall, a force field spanning its north side and a door in its east wall, beyond which is a room with footlockers in its northeast and southeast corners: A human male named Kono Nolan and a female named Sami stand on the north side of the force field. Below are the two different approaches that you'll have for disabling the Kolto Harvesting Machine along with the ramafications of each action. Web1. Go into the doors behind Roland and youll see the prisoner. Why? Or that you were there for diplomatic negotiations and they attacked you. Dump container pod Main Knights of the Old Republic Walkthrough. Your Jedi should have Heal, use it often. 3. With the machine gone, the giant firaxan shark lost interest and returned to wherever it had laired. The one benefit of having Bastila is that you won't have to fight her later on. When he does, cut in and make sure the court knows that you have the Sith Datapad you stole from the base. If decide to represent yourself in the trial from the very beginning then you'll need to do the following: 1. Kono says that you should poison it, and has given you a canister of some sort of blister agent they developed to use against the sharks. Break Into Private Hangar: Definitely the most straight forward approach of the 3. I have black mailed the court before. 1.Open your KOTOR's data folder. Yes. Experience Points (XP) Received: 1200 Killed the giant firaxan shark Do not use Heal. Disable the Read-only Feature of the Game. 2. Cookie Notice Walk to the east and use the Sonic Emitter to kill the Firaxa sharks when they get too close. Click on the Start menu, type in Device Manager with Start menu open, and select it from the list of results by simply tapping the top result. Note: Once we uncover the PC secret ending, we will add it to this section. Unlike real life it's best to represent yourself in this trial and you'll want to either give the Selkath the Datapad you found Or you'll need to convince them that you were there on diplomatic reasons and the Sith double-crossed you. Continue down the hallway to the east and youll find a console that will allow you to download the area schematics. I hope it'll work for you. Below are all of the correct answers laid out for you - or you can watch my video instead if you'd like to be walked through the quest that way. You can actually refuse the credits, and you'll get Light Side points if you want. Once youve collected three Star Maps and try to leave the planet youre on youll be captured by Saulin the Leviathan.