I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon! a 16% gratuity to the check, but our server explained this right up front which we appreciated. Easter dinner was amazing! Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! Would be coming back for sure. . Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Have a great day! Always good food & service. Have wanted to try this place for the longest and finally had the opportunity. Acceptable, considering holiday and full house. Thank you so much for your 5-star review! My wife would periodically go outside to warm up. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We really appreciate you being a guest and helping to share the word about us. Previously, weve had the Parmesan chicken, which is exceptional, and the fish. It was delicious $31. Hi Bob, Thanks for the review, Donton. Kyle G's Oyster And Wine Bar . Great - love it ! Its our pleasure to provide the best possible service to our guests, and were glad that this commitment was reflected in your visit. Kyle Gs never disappoints us. Our server was ok, not sure he had a lot of experience. Saturday: 12pm-11pm Thanks for taking the time. After ordering, we were served complementary shots for her birthday. For desert it was fresh Key-lime Pie. My server was Jared on the spot, very informative, friendly, super efficient. We appreciate the review. I feel very bad about this because we have been coming here for the last month and a half constantly. We finished it off with a slice of the flourless chocolate cake, which was gone quickly and the perfect, satisfying end to a great meal. 10/10 recommend this establishment and the management is amazing!! Talent Acquisition - Kyle G's Restaurants 1724 St Lucie W Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, USA. Hi Robert, Book now at Oak and Ember by Kyle G in Port St Lucie, FL. I ordered oysters and they were delicious and tuna tacos. OUR LEADERSHIP - Kyle G's Restaurants We are always looking to work with talented individuals. Chef de Cuisine. We ended up sharing, which worked out perfectly. Percy Tercero. One shrimp. We had the calamari, with its delectable citrus aoli on top and sliced sweet and spicy peppers, which went surprisingly well with the calamari. Highly recommend. Oak & Ember Steakhouse Port St. Lucie | Port Saint Lucie FL - Facebook For my entree I had the Shrimp and Crab Chopped Salad. She would not work for me. We could immediately tell this was going to be a long afternoon. Delicious and interesting menu choices, tasty and creative cocktails. Never disappoints! Had the prime rib! Hi Kat, we are really glad you had a positive experience. Oak and Ember Steakhouse Becker Road - PSLResponded 4 days agoHi Zachary, the team here at Oak and Ember Steakhouse is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. Great drinks. Salad, shrimp, cod was deliciously prepared and abundant. And the 16% tipping thing was weird and confusing. Server Erica was awesome! It was very crowded and we stayed near the bar to order a drink and a waiter came over and took our order. Laurie K. Blandford is TCPalm's entertainment reporter and columnist dedicated to finding the best things to do on the Treasure Coast. We offer great work environment, opportunity for growth, professionalism, and so much more! I was told half the reservations came in the day before! Stopped by for happy hour apps and enjoyed the best PEI Mussels I've ever had. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. First time visiting the establishment and they only reason I did give a 5 star because I always leave room for improvement even when none is desire. I made the wrong choice of cod that came with the green string beans. We love Happy Hour here. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. Great experience, great staff, food was delicious. Thanks for reviewing. The service was outstanding and very professional. Hi Marcie, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Best kai restaurant near me in Port St. Lucie, Florida. Oak and Ember Steakhouse Becker Road - PSLResponded 4 days agoHi Charles, thank you so much for the positive rating of your recent visit to Oak and Ember Steakhouse. When we looked around, it seemed that lots of other diners were enjoying the Monday special, as well. Were grateful for your feedback. My partner said the oysters were some of the best he's ever had. We will share this with the team! Dylan Balducci. Sirved has 212 restaurant menus for Port St. Lucie, Florida. Bill, were so happy to hear you had a good experience. We arrived at 11:30 and visited the bar. Director of wine program for the restaurant group. It's another world behind the doors. Oak and Ember Steakhouse Becker Road - PSLResponded 4 days agoHi Catherine, thats wonderful to hear. The wait staff is all trained to be pleasing, helpful and professional and it shows. They are known for their Oyster Happy Hour and they did not disappoint. They are known for their Oyster Happy Hour and they did not disappoint. Food and service were great. Kyle G's Oyster and Wine Bar is . Oak and Ember Steakhouse Becker Road - PSLResponded on 11 April 2023Hi Tim, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. list Cafe, Restaurant, Food, Store. Job well done . You fill find a variety of signature seafood dishes, multiple selections of fresh water oysters, elegant craft cocktail selections, curated wine list and the exceptional hospitality Kyle G's Restaurants are known for. But it is HUGE. Hi Charles, thank you so much for the positive rating of your recent visit to Oak and Ember Steakhouse. Kyle G's Restaurants. It doesn't seem to matter whether it's Sunday brunch or happy hour on a weekday. Waiters needed to jump behind the bar to make their orders. Our waitress went above and beyond for things without being intrusive at all. Business Data Analyst. Lunch & Dinner - Kyle G's Oyster & Wine Bar Website. The staff is very well trained, and we enjoy being served there. They acknowledged it with a card and some little things on the table what was very thoughtful. Youve got to get the sticky ribs and the Chili Lime spiced Mahi bites, as wellas the watermelon tomato Burrata Caprese. Miriam said they made a mistake at the bar, and they gave them to us. Hope to see you again soon! Were here for you anytime. lemon, butter, chopped iceberg and romaine, baby heirloom tomatoes, red onions, red bell pepper, hearts of palm, avocado, oyster bar vinaigrette, chopped, herbed-baguette croutons, creamy parmesan, mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes, red onion, Thank you. Were so happy your visit at Kyle G's Oyster & Wine Bar went well. We hope to see you back again soon. Overall, Oak & Ember is a great choice for brunch, with a tasty menu, reasonable prices, excellent service, and a welcoming ambiance. She was attentive, sweet, on top of everything and super responsive. Everything was fresh and delicious. We will share this with the team! Definitely will continue to make this our GO TO restaurant. Port Saint Lucie Tourism Port Saint Lucie Hotels Port Saint Lucie Vacation Rentals Flights to Port Saint Lucie I am pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for the review. marinated tomatoes, lemon-butter sauce, sesame seared tuna served over jasmine rice, wakame, cucumber, shitakes, pickled ginger, mango salsa, This is not your ordinary restaurant, and it shows in both the staff and the food. Show More. Hopefully just an off day.More, We get the Parmesan crusted chicken every single time that we go the seafood rice which is always phenomenal along with the steak the boom boom shrimp is great along with the mahi bites as an appetizer and the Rockefeller oysters, We went for dinner at 5oclock and found out that the entire appetizer menu which is quite extensive was half-price and drinks for half price until six. Hello, we're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience at Oak and Ember Steakhouse. Service was good. bay butter, garnished with green onion, steamed in white wine, shallots, garlic, green onion, You will find a variety of signature seafood dishes, multiple selections of cold water oysters, elegant craft cocktail selections, curated wine list and the exceptional hospitality Kyle G's Restaurants are known for. Hi Mike, the team here at Kyle G's Oyster & Wine Bar is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. like sweet drinks.) THE SHOPPES AT VERANDA FALLS. We like the place and will return. We will definitely be back. You will not be disappointed. Happy to have found this place. So in overall it was not that bad. Kyle G's Oyster and Wine bar is the polished fun seafood, wine and cocktail concept that brings the energy of a bustling city to Port Saint Lucie. Hope to see you again in the near future! Food was very good but it was almost an hour between ordering our food and getting it. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm9:30 pm She gave us great service. Kyle G's Oyster & Wine Bar menu has been digitised by Sirved. You fill find a variety of signature seafood dishes, multiple selections of fresh water oysters, elegant craft cocktail selections, curated wine list and the exceptional hospitality Kyle G's Restaurants are known for. Hi Arlene, Maine lobster,crab stuffed shrimp,and scallops cooked to honest perfection. I ordered the fish and chips and there was a lot of chips but very little fish. The garlic bread that they brought out was not toasted enough, and was not great. Website. Great service and food tonight Mary and Dave are so attentive One of the best happy hours on the Treasure Coast. It delivers in our minds a specific snapshot in timean evening out with a special someone sharing a meal with the promises of a lifetime ahead lingering in the air. than the other 7 of us. I said the picture was misleading and he should put a piece of white tape over the S inmore, BarsAmerican (New)Venues & Event Spaces$$$$, dinner he also saw my wife loving the oysters so he recommended the Smoked Kay oysters which wemore, I thought how odd that a restaurant owner would argue how he was right and his customer was wrong.more, It is in a nondescript plaza that I drove by three times before I found the restaurant.more, Our waitress, Kai, as well as all of the staff were super courteous and friendly.more, Our new favorite restaurant in Tequesta/Jupiter! Being set next to the bathroom for a 70 birthday celebration was very disappointing.