Capricorns may be too authoritative for this Gemini, and Virgos may interest them as they are also ruled by Mercury, and this Gemini will appreciate their quiet, disciplined, clean and healthy natures. As for love, you tend to choose independent, idealistic and humanitarian people like yourself. What makes the Gemini man himself is his way with words. Uncover deeper insights into your personality, motivations, & desires with an In-Depth Astrology & Numerology Natal Chart Analysis. Im curious as to why you did it this way? The eternally youthful looking, triple threat super-star, actress, dancer, singer and entrepreneur Jennifer Lopez was born with this combination. You happily throw yourself into enterprises that promise excitement or diversion. . Hey Liv <3 I looked up my moon sign on google once and it said my moon sign is Libra but according to your book it's Scorpio and now I'm confused. if anyone relates to a sign on here that isnt accurate to their chart, id recommend looking into 1. your other planets, 2. your houses and 3. what planets are in your first house (it regulates what planets are important to your personality), as well as the planet(s) that rules over your rising sign (eg mars and pluto rule over scorpio, mercury over gemini, venus over taurus, jupiter and neptune?
(adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({});
, Copyright 2023 Horoscope | Powered by Horoscope, Does The Angel Number 5454 Keep Popping up in Your Life? But he can also hurt and offend people because he talks too much. Aries Sun, Leo Moon, Gemini Ascendant. Because of their fiery traits, fire signs have the strength to persevere and can survive challenging times. Date 16/04/2002 Time 16:19 pm. Leo sun Gemini moon Taurus rising (mom) I don't trust her. Lol, Whats is ur Jupiter sign then?I have two aries for planet signs and my moon sign is Sagittarius but Im practically a mix of water and fire bc im cancer and asc is pisces :), Sun sighn: Leo When were not cooking, you might find us walking our two big dogs Willa and Hazel, or travelling to find the best food from all over the world. rising sign aries, Wow, I got a These chatty natives are expert conversationalists who love to tell a good story, but just as easily can turn around and discuss the latest political issues of the day. Rising Sign Calculator The Leo Sun Libra Moon woman is ambitious, affectionate, charming, caring, determined, exciting, friendly, giving, loyal, romantic, social and sympathetic. If they see themselves objectively, theyll live a happy life and make a substantial contribution. And you can achieve whatever you set your mind to. Gemini is self-expressive, high-strung, nervous, and excitable. Because they cant stay in one place for too long, they will probably travel the world doing what they love the most. You adore having an audience. Rising Capricorn A Leo with a Gemini Ascendant attracts mainly the other Fire and Air Signs. Leos have strong leadership drives, but its not easy for the Leo Sun Libra Moon individual to be a boss. Or, if you do not know your time of birth and were born in between 1988-2004, reference the images below and identify your moon sign. Leo Suns with a Gemini Ascendant are very trendy dressers and enjoy following fashion. The Leo personality type is a fire sign, determined and confident. more information Accept. Geminis make great matches, while theres a lot of electricity in the air when it comes to Aquarians, and there is a natural liking for harmonious and charming Librans. cause this happens every time i try to find my moon sign it either ends just before 2008 or ends in the 90s. But, actually, you can excel in almost any area you choose, for your combination endows versatility. Is wrong thoughI was born June 22nd 1988 and my moon sign is Virgo, not Libra. Find your personal sun sign below based on your birth month and date. Leo Sun Gemini Moon Personality Traits | Ryan Hart If you were born in a country where time of birth is not listed, ask your parents! Here I have included the rising sign charts. Of course, you are not this way all the time. It's an enhancer in every way. I just dont know what time. I RELISED THAT ALMOST EVERY PLANET SIGN FOR ME IS A LIBRA-except my rising which is scorpio and my mars is a leo. If you share a sun sign with someone, that does not necessarily mean you share a moon sign. I was born in February 28 Life Changing with Your Jupiter or Saturn Return. ), Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso (Starbucks Copycat! Ascendant: Aquarius, Sun sign: Aries Its easy for them to live the good life because they take advantage of every opportunity and dont try to make people become who they want them to. This means they are constantly looking to change their ideas, place of work and location. Lovely Australian-born American actress Rose Byrne has this combination, as well the late horror, fantasy and science fiction writer H.P. Scorpio with Sagittarius rising , Cancer Sun moon sign pieces Do You Want To Know The 911 Angel Number Meaning? Moon: Scorpio There is a basic coolness to the Gemini Rising personality. my birth certificate clarifies my birthdate and time. Her mother was a German opera singer and voice teacher, and Sandra spent much of her childhood in Germany, Vienna and Austria. For the Leo Sun Libra Moon individual, decision making is also difficult, because you never make a move until youve heard everyones advice. It is also indicative of your skills and the techniques you use to get what you need. Rising: Aries, This says Im introverted.Im anything but introverted The below images from the Bedside Astrologer will give you a rough estimate of where the moon was in relation to your birth date and year, but for the most accurate reading, identify the exact time of birth and use a moon sign calculator that allows you to enter your birth time. Gemini is the sign of duality and this is evident in the lives of Gemini Ascendants. He is often a larger than life personality, confident, and bold. The rising Moon visits the zodiac sign Libra in the period from April to October, and the waning Moon passes . Your data is not stored.). Please show me my Uncover deeper insights into your personality, motivations, & desires with an In-Depth Astrology & Numerology Natal Chart Analysis. Gemini Best Match: Who Youre Most Compatible With. Moon: Pisces Having Gemini Rising, you tend to have small sharp features, twinkling eyes that are filled with humor, a friendly smile, and graceful arms and hands that you use to great effect. If you are a Gemini with Leo rising, you may think you are the best. Leo Sun Gemini Moon combination in a nutshell: Positives: Supportive, communicative and relaxed; Negatives: Impulsive, dramatic and criticizing; Perfect partner: Someone who can keep things varied and exciting; Advice: They should focus on long-term goals. You are deeply upset by cruelty, violence, bloodshed, and strife. I hope that was interesting to you and again, astrology goes way more in depth than this and there can be many other elements to your birth chart that are more complicated to understand. Its still fun to look up your signs and see how relatable you find them! Trying to find out my sun moon and rising signs born October 8th 1987 I think around 9:45 a.m. Sun sign: Leo Moon sign: rising sin: Aquarius . They will definitely be drawn to music and are completely free spirits often liking to work near water, especially the ocean. Leo Sun and Gemini Moon is a fun, free-spirited woman youd like to get to know better. Leo Sun With Rising Sign Combinations Shes a great example for others because she has a good attitude even if her ideals are not being reached. Hes the living proof of the fact that great things can be achieved when compromises are made. , Im Virgo.I dont know what time i was born just Sept 12.1961, Hey there, Im a virgo too. They genuinely can affect the masses and are seen as kind and genuine with a huge creative flair. just letting anyone else who comes on here know that theres other important information to consider (like birthplace, like for if daylights saving time is in place, for example). Moon: Cancer A Leos courage comes from having the confidence to risk being wrong in service of a great cause. She loves to learn and teach, and is very artistic. . Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). Your rising sign (also called the Ascendant sign) indicates your outer personality or outerself. The rising is UP to *something. Both Leo and Libra are social Signs. my rising is libra Sun-Moon Blends: Gemini | Cafe Astrology .com They may remember your time of birth. Since there are 12 signs in the zodiac, you can only have up to 10 unique signs in your birth chart. This will help you pinpoint your exact moon sign. Gemini :moon please. Gemini Sun Libra Moon combination in a nutshell: These people are more interested in others points of view. Or do you not need the birth place? As a Libra Rising individual, you tend to have a strikingly good-looking face, graceful and symmetrical bone structure, and a radiant smile. Rising: Gemini, OMG mine is Gemini :Sun They like going out, but they dont mind a domestic life either. You thrive when you are holding center stage or in apposition which requires diplomacy. Life Changing with Your Jupiter or Saturn Return. The sun sign is determined by the position of the sun during your time of birth. NOTE: For the Birth City, enter the first few letters, then select from the list. But according to all the other sites Ive used to calculate my chart, my moon is in Aquarius. No need to publish it to the world. If you're an individual with a Leo Sun Libra Moon, your natural charm usually assures you many friends. Often, a heavy social schedule is really your way of shirking responsibility; you often avoid the very challenges that could reward you with genuine self-esteem and recognition. Capricorns are very serious for this combination and there is commonality with Taureans who are ruled by Venus. Creativity and Success: A Week Full of Opportunities for All Zodiac Signs! March 17, 2000 Together, they support each other beautifully in a natural extile aspect. I must be the favorite from the Fire Signs community .. Theater is great for them! Moon -Leo Taureans, Cancerians, and Virgos make good friends. Rising: , Hii, I was born on 1st November, around 11.00pm,.what is my sun, moon and rising? One of the most popular female American actresses of our generation, Sandra Bullock, was born with this combination. Having a Leo Sun Libra Moon, ,aintain a strong and healthy self-image by remembering that your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's, and stop paying so much attention to what others may be thinking! For example, if your birthday was January 16 and you were born at 3:04 pm, you would go to the January row, second column and at 3:04 your rising sign would be Gemini rising. Rising signs dictate the beginning of the day, so as a Libra rising, this person needs to feel calm and that everything is in balance, and feel . Therefore, they will take immaculate care of their bodies and face with creams and will work out sculpting muscles to perfection. Hi I was born April 27th 2000 at 7:42 a.m. so I was wondering can you help me figure out my moon, sun and Rising sign? If youre an individual with a Leo Sun Libra Moon, your natural charm usually assures you many friends. These Leos might even drive a school busand love every minute of it! Even the Gemini lady needs to push to the limits. But one thing needs to be clear: Sun Geminis can never give their entire attention to one person only. Its suggested the man in these signs develops his communication skills in a more efficient way, also that he isnt so relaxed when expressing his feelings and opinions. She has enough insight for these jobs. Libra Sun Gemini Moon individuals are eloquent and convincing people who believe in honesty. . Together, they support each other beautifully in a natural extile aspect. so i was born in 2008 and i couldnt find my year what is it? These people pour on the Gemini chatty-faced charm to get the attention they prefer to satiate their sunny Leo ego. Libras like to negotiate and to bring peace around them. Leo (the Sun) is a masculine Fire Sign while Gemini (Mercury) is a masculine Air Sign. They should then have a light to medium breakfast and start the day fresh! Aquarius rising Youre the one who can keep a party rolling, and youll always be there when a friend needs to talk. from plant-based comfort food to everyday classics. Rising signs Energetic, creative and romantic, Gemini Sun Libra Moon individuals will combine their professional and personal lives with ease. This person is generally slim and can be very cute and beautiful with sweet features that make their face appealing. Sagittarius Sun . No matter how determined and industrious you may seem to others, that inner Gemini restlessness and impatience repeatedly cause you to shirk your responsibilities. The very handsome American football quarterback Tom Brady has this combination, as well as pop singer Joe Jonas. Find your personal sun sign below based on your birth month and date. neptune aquarius Your greatest joy is constant variety, and your inquisitive mind is always in search of adventure. Triple threat TKO. You have this air about you of eternal youth - always moving onto something new or the next idea. And no one will ever accuse you of lacking ego! Everyone will get along perfectly with him. 369 likes, 2 comments - ZenquestbyPooja (@zenquestbypooja) on Instagram: "My dear cosmic souls- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo Here is my cosmic message boo." ZenquestbyPooja on Instagram: "My dear cosmic souls- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo and Virgo Here is my cosmic message booster dose for the month of January . In the podcast, I did several episodes going over each sign in the zodiac and the personality traits associated with each. You tend to behave with pride, exhibitionism, pompousness and, in extreme cases, despotism. hope this helps anyone whos confused! He has two completely different sides of his personality with two unique needs, desires, fears and expressions which he will never be fully able to decipher. Both signs of the Leo Sun Libra Moon combination are comfort- and leisure-loving, so you naturally devote much time to relaxation and sensual pleasures. In Greek mythology the Sun is the beautiful god Apollo, and Mercury is his brother, the fastest god Hermes. Its not like they are hard workers or too able to concentrate on only one project at a time. The grass on the right side of the fence looks just as delicious as the grass on the left. Moon Sign Compatibility In Astrology | YourTango If your birthday was June 4 and you were born at 7:15 am, your rising sign would be a Cancer rising. Recreational drugs, cigarettes and alcohol can become addictions, so it is very important for this person to avoid these substances . Those with the fire sign are typically passionate and dominate. The level of success they achieve will be defined by the level of their awareness of self and circumstance. For example, if your birthday is February 18, 1994 you would go to that year, then go to the February column and see that your moon sign is Gemini. Does the book take birth places into account for moon and rising? You didnt have my birth day and it was kind of confusing, Im a capricorn, and my rising sign is saggitarious, and moon sign cancer, im a capricorn Everything about Apollo is warmth, light, music, poetry and healing, while everything about Aphrodite is love and sensuality. As a rule of thumb, Leo women are very picky about how they look and moreover how people treat them. The more experiences theyll have, the happier they will be. Sun signs Libra Sun Sign With Rising Sign Combinations - astrolibrary.org The Leo Sun woman will usually have an idea of what she wants in life, while the Gemini part of her may not always know. You have a happy and easygoing personality and are full of hope for the future. With Gemini Rising, the first impression others receive of you is of someone in constant motion: your hands gesticulate, your eyes dart here and there, your body does not sit still in a chair. But you may drain them with your constant need for flattery and approval. Water sun Finding something that interests them will help these natives make a living. Learning to adapt to different situations is easy for you because you thrive on variety. Having Libra Rising, you like travel, new people, new projects. Youre sometimes perceived as fickle because so many things interest you and its difficult to focus on one topic at a time. An exact birth time is required. You're sometimes perceived as fickle because so many things interest you and it's difficult to focus on one topic at a time. venus leo These natives come off as playful, friendly, and communicative. If you have Libra Rising, you have natural charm, grace, and poise. She is very independent, intelligent and versatile. Try not to intentionally hurt them with harsh words or deeds. Im cancer. Your ability to observe and evaluate others from a distance makes you a highly perceptive critic, though it may cause your friends much disillusionment. For some Leo Sun Gemini Moon individuals, this can be all-consuming. Btw I love your podcast <3 I find your voice and the way you talk so calming that I listen to it all the time! Sometimes, this lady feels like shes responsible for the entire world. Yoga and spiritual meditation do wonders for them. Each sun sign has compatible, incompatible and opposite signs. If you are one of those people that never identified with your sun sign, learning your moon sign and rising sign can help it make a lot more sense and feel a lot less general. Moon: Aquarius Ryan Hart is a relationship science and technology writer. Gemini Moon people love to talk. He knows what matters in life and prefers to surround himself with quality people, items, and food. Leo Sun - Libra Moon - Cancer Ascendant. Of course, this can be said of many people, but in your case you are discontent for a specific reason: You feel you have not lived up to your potential. with a lot of sexual magnetism; other Leos work well and Aries provides a partner with an adventure for life with an equally fast-paced lifestyle. Gemini Moon: Just as the moon absorbs and reflects the sun's light, so does a Gemini moon absorb information, details, and data. As an individual with a Leo Sun Libra Moon, just like most Leos, you have a romantic and idealistic view of life. You will probably spend much of your time trying to gain social prominence and acceptance. Communicative, open and in love with art, they will talk with anyone about museums, music and even philosophy. What day would a Capricorn sun w Sagittarius moon rising libra be born? You breathe rarefied air. She's an open and giving person with a desire to be around others. Rising: Libra, Sun: Scorpio They will always look sensual, sexy and good Thats why others like being around them so much.