We were all floored by the quality of the food and the cooks ability to cook each of our meals to perfection. We are a family-owned restaurant located in Lockhart Texas; The little city with the big heart! Gave them another shot and it was good. We just moved to Lockhart about 2 months ago Shrimp cooked well--large not jumbo but brought 3 home. The service was awesome amazing beautiful young lady the food was delicious yummy amazing we will sure be back with more family members. ADDRESS: 589 ISLAND DR, TARPON SPRINGS, FL, 34689. Shrimp were JUMBO. Rate your experience! Lockhart Bistro ($$) American New, Bar, Seafood La Cantera Mexican Restaurant ($) Mexican, Breakfast, Brunch, Seafood El Rey Crawfish & Oyster Bar ($) Seafood, Sports Bars garlic buttered mash potatoes. The coconut shrimp was a tad over-cooked but it was still very good. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart (Texas) - Click to open the map. It's better than Papadeaux. 1. see review, My grandmother lived in Luling and when we visited her, my father would head straight City Market. ADDRESS:589 ISLAND DR, TARPON SPRINGS, FL, 34689 PHONE NUMBER (727)-934-4376, Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart, TX 78644-3428. USA Business Directory. Open Today: 11:00am-9:00pm Monday 11:00am - 9:00pm Tuesday 11:00am - 9:00pm Wednesday 11:00am - 9:00pm Thursday 11:00am - 9:00pm Friday 11:00am - 9:00pm Saturday 11:00am - 9:00pm Sunday 11:00am - 9:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery Call for delivery info. I The Ranch dressing we requested had soured SO BAD!! Directions. 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart, TX 78644 Absolutely delicious catfish and shrimp! the at the restaurant, no pre-breaded. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. 912 S Commerce St Lockhart, TX 78644 Great steak and seafood restau. I would go back but not often. Clean space that doesn't smell like fried food, or seafood. A dining patron from Virginia Beach, VA tried it and liked it. less get menus in your Inbox Directions (512) 359-4933 SUN 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Add to List Facebook Page Serves Alcohol Something Wrong? First time we went to Lockhart Seafood and Steak restaurant it was only open a week and being in the customer service business, I understand that you have kinks to work out. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) If you'd like to have your restaurant included or to update any information, please call (512) 398-4886 or email news@post-register.com with the subject line: Lockhart Restaurant News. OMG. Request menu Seafood gumbo was divine. Hush puppies were brown, super crunchy and not greasy on the outside. I am so glad we ate here and I can't wait to visit here again -- and have the fried shrimp again!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We also sell Live Blue Crab in store only. (512) 359-4933. All cooked perfectly. . Price Point Ask restaurants for to-go, curbside, delivery and payment instructions. . Call. I thought the shrimp was overwhelmed by the breading, couldnt taste the shrimp! see review. Get quick answers from Lockhart Seafood and Steak staff and past visitors. A dining patron from Virginia Beach, VA tried it. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Variety of American Food options available. $$ Seafood, Salad Hours: 11AM - 9PM 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart (512) 359-4933 Menu Ratings 5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out Tips dine-in takes reservations masks required Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. I deducted a point because I had my mouth fixed on raw oysters. Good liqueur will make your meal better and you'll certainly come back. Our establishment is the perfect spot to satisfy your cravings for delicious seafood and a wide range of refreshing beverages.Our atmosphere is warm and welcoming, with a touch of Southern charm that will make you feel right at home. We can't wait to see you there. Perfect size for sweetness and tenderness. Paid Content Menu This menu was last updated on My husband absolutely loved the catfish, so crispy and delicious. 0 reviews of Lockhart's Seafood, first by Seafood Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews ordered boudin balls the grilled snapper jumbo shrimp condiments tartar sauce cole slaw of hush puppies rubbery with Cajun rice edible the batter See all Ratings of Lockhart Seafood and Steak Yelp 63 Zomato Not rated yet 1 Foursquare Not rated yet 1 Google 627 Trip 10 Facebook 3.4 27 Best Salmon anywhere including Seattle. Coleslaw was crispy, dressing light, quantity generous. OMG. Since 1983, Hoss's has been perfecting all the necessary pieces - considerate service, delicious food, and a pleasant environment - to bring families and friends together. Ratings +15. Map. Lockhart Steak And Seafood is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. American. Seafood is offered both fried and grilled. A dining patron from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it and liked it. Print. We love the food here and the servers are great! more than just steak. The waitress was so friendly and accommodating that my Mom wanted to bring her home with us! So tender, no gristle, no chewy nerves. So good, dont pass it up.More, It was okwe had fried shrimp, French fries, coleslaw and husband had seafood gumbo. Stating I ate everything, when in fact I mostly just ate the meat and shared it with the Kit Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Chose 2 sides: french fries and coleslaw. We own property nearby and usually travel to San marcos afterwards for dinner but today we decided to try this place and boy are we glad we did! $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Family owned and operated. (512) 359-4933 Website A glass of cold white wine at $6.49 was nice with the meal.More. +1 512-398-9931. I will say, I got take out and they didn't bother to add Ketchup, mustard, or mayo packets. El Rey Crawfish & Oyster Bar Lockhart, TX 78644 - Menu, 30 Reviews and 21 Photos - Restaurantji El Rey Crawfish & Oyster Bar 4.5 - 36 votes. 07/01/2021 - Joe Matlock The shrimp was a little soggy and not as nice. This restaurant is amazing. What days are Lockhart Steak And Seafood open? Great job! Efficient service." "Small business owner" 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart The flavor is good but The burger was absolutely incredibly, one of the best burgers I've had in a long time. Did I say JUMBO? Takeaway restaurants in Lockhart. Prices are attractive for the quality you get. 2,402 were here. Seafood, Sports Bar Hours: 3 - 9PM 1721 S Commerce St, Lockhart (512) 398-3944 Menu Order Online Ratings Facebook Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in We were pleasantly surprised at the quality and flavor of the food. They were also visibly shorthanded, but were able to take care of all the diners. Attentive, good wait staff. Both a little thin, runny without a lot of flavor. He liked the gumbo. A Seafood chowhound from US tried it and liked it. The wait after sitting down took a while but was great after we were served. Definitely blown away on the grilled flounder and catfish. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. I'll be back. Lockhart Steak And Seafood accepts credit cards. Even though a large portion of their menu is fried, the food is not greasy. Husband ordered 12 jumbo fried shrimp. He loves it too! The service is great and the food is delicious! Logan, our server was great. Inside was dense cornbread. Rate your experience! Hours: Lockhart's Seafood Fish and Stone Crab Market - Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 - Menu, Hours, Reviews and Contact Lockhart's Seafood Fish and Stone Crab Market September 23, 2022 by Admin 4.8 - 188 reviews Seafood market Hours Address and Contact Information Address: 589 Island Dr, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689 Phone: (727) 934-4376 All rights reserved. The city has a great selection of restaurants but not many seafood establishments. All cooked perfectly. Contact us to connect with your diners. beans and potato salad, all of whic." 3. It is a good restaurant to take out of town visitors after they've checked-out Lockhart's world class BBQ. I had the 6+6+6 fried combo of large shrimp, scallops, and oysters. see review, The owner didnt care for my review in fact blamed me ! Coleslaw was crispy, dressing light, quantity generous. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Lockhart Seafood and Steak Lockhart, TX 78644 - Menu, 126 Reviews and 15 Photos - Restaurantji Lockhart Seafood and Steak 4.0 - 178 votes. Seafood is offered both fried and grilled. We are still waiting. Lockhart Seafood And Steak, Lockhart: Restaurant menu and price, read 532 reviews rated 89/100. juicy smoked brisket, mild & spicy ." ". We were a little hesitant to go to a steak and seafood place in a town that's known for its barbeque. see review, I wish I could post a picture right nowI ordered a beef taco plate. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. 4. Add a photo There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Lockhart Seafood and Steak, Texas yet. Chose 2 sides: french fries and coleslaw. If you're a seafood lover, you won't be disappointed by our menu that features fresh catches straight from the Gulf of Mexico. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. blackened tilapia fillet served with sauteed pico de gallo, avocado slices, and rice. Open Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm We have a deep appreciation for the sea and its bounty, and we want to share that with you through our expertly prepared menu. I got the burger and baked potato and my husband got the fried catfish and fried shrimp. Last time ever going there. LOCKHART STEAK AND SEAFOOD - 38 Photos & 67 Reviews - 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart, Texas - Seafood - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Lockhart Steak And Seafood 67 reviews Claimed $$ Seafood, Steakhouses, Salad Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 38 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Fried Shrimp Restaurants Buffet Restaurants Steak Houses (3) Website 57 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (512) 398-9931 1420 S Colorado St Lockhart, TX 78644 $$ OPEN NOW Pleasant staff, great food! As fans of New Orleans style seafood, we wanted to bring that to our amazing town. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Not at all greasy. Come and indulge in the authentic New Orleans-style seafood and drinks at our restaurant and bar! Steak and shrimp could not have been tastier, The food and service is excellent here. Our aggregate rating, Sluurpometro, is 89 based on 709 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +1 512-359-4933, An error has occurred! Oysters disappointing only in size. Location and contact. Condiments--tartar sauce and cocktail sauce--made in house. Our weekly events are sure to keep you on your feet and having the time of your life.You won't want to miss our live music performances featuring talented artists from a variety of genres. A glass of cold white wine at $6.49 was nice with the meal. Website. Many reviewers think that you can order tasty fried catfish, sirloins and steak sandwiches here. SMS Had coleslaw side and substituted order of hush puppies for $2 extra for other side. About . (512) 620-0745 Superb 105 Reviews 4.8 Bar $$ The PEARL 110 N Main St, Lockhart, TX 78644 Lockhart Seafood and Steak, Lockhart: See 10 unbiased reviews of Lockhart Seafood and Steak, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 46 restaurants in Lockhart. Good portion sizes, side dishes are flavorful, too! Thank you. Not in this case. They liked the food. Lockhart Steak And Seafood ($$) Seafood, Steakhouse, Salads ; La Cantera Mexican Restaurant ($) Mexican, Breakfast, Brunch, Seafood ; Best Restaurants Nearby. you have got to take the time and enjoy a meal in this quaint town of Lockhart Texas. Brought 1/2 the shrimp home. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. 06/05/2021 - MenuPix User Learn more and eat better with articles like these: Lockhart's Seafood is located near the cities of Portsmouth and Chesapeake. The grilled snapper and grilled chicken were quite good, as were the mixed veggies. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m . Breading light and crispy. They liked the food. Excellent place. It was alright. Seafood Restaurants in Lockhart View map Sort by: Highest Rating 1. 10/04/2020 - MenuPix User Discover the best local restaurants, bars, cafes, salons and more on Tupalo Food is always delicious. Lockhart Steak And Seafood. Service was outstanding and their COVID precautions were well appreciated. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. What days are Lockhart Steak And Seafood open? Scallops easily up there with the best I have had. Baked potatoes so perfectly cooked. Reviews (20) Husband ordered 12 jumbo fried shrimp. The Restaurant Can I please have some tacos with my grease next time?! Cooked perfectly. Excellent, loved the food. Lockharts Seafood - Tidewater Dr - (757)588-04. Hopefully the brisket was just a fluke! Welcome to Lockhart's We sell & ship fresh locally caught fish, stone crab, lobster, oysters, clams, wild caught salmon and variety of other seafood by the pound. Looking for a thrilling night out on the town? Website. You are free to download the Lockhart Seafood and Steak menu files. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. you? Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. I really liked the food, we had chicken n catfish with 5 apps/sides for $33- Of course that's what we went for. Brought 1/2 the shrimp home. lightly hand breaded the at the restaurant, no pre-breaded. Do you own Lockhart's Seafood? The baked potato was pretty good, nothing stellar about it. Highly recommend. Join us at our electrifying nightclub next door for a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience! 02/23/2021 - Sarah Also the restaurant looks beautiful and clean. Seafood Restaurants in Lockhart . Does Lockhart Steak And Seafood take reservations? Explore best places to eat meat in Lockhart and nearby. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. The restaurant is large and attractive. Contact Us . Just delishous cut of meat. Come and enjoy our cozy dining room or relax in our bar area, where you can catch up with friends, watch the game, or simply unwind after a busy day. I was a bit busy when we went in at noon. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. It was absolutely delicious! Breading light and crispy. garlic buttered mash potatoes. Just had to many choices!! But I had some of the best fried shrimp that I've ever had here! I asked for extra butter and it magically appeared while I was devouring a Mexican ceviche. Is this your restaurant? This place has the best burgers in Caldwell County and the price is very reasonable. So tender, no gristle, no chewy nerves. Lockhart Steak And Seafood accepts credit cards. It was fantastic! Home page . I had the 6+6+6 fried combo of large shrimp, scallops, and oysters. Lockhart Steak And Seafood has 3.6 stars. Subscribe to our mailing list! garlic buttered mash potatoes. Our skilled bartenders are ready to whip up your favorite drink or introduce you to something new.So why wait? Open at least one. Good portions. Find address, phone number, hours, reviews, photos and more for Lockhart Seafood and Steak - Restaurant | 912 S Commerce St, Lockhart, TX 78644, USA on usarestaurants.info. Timetable. Plenty of seafood options. Add photo. So good, don't pass it up. My spouse has the seabass and was just as happy with the fish as I was with the chicken.I Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, La Cantera Mexican Restaurant - 119 E Walnut St, Lockhart, El Rey Crawfish & Oyster Bar - 1721 S Commerce St, Lockhart.