After the meteorologist concluded her report Dan said: Just looking at the pair of you there on the screen. Meanwhile other viewers commented on how much they loved Louises outfit choice. ", MORE:Royal Ascot: 10 of the most stylish celebrities to arrive on Day 1, This yellow trouser suit by Reiss is a fab buy. The bright look caught the eye of many viewers at home who took to Twitter to comment on the outfit. But Louise wasnt the only one wearing yellow on BBC Breakfast, as weather reporter Carol Kirkwood also donned the colour. 'Massive step forward' Pimlico Plumbers boss praises GB News launch, Carol Kirkwood rejects Naga Mucnhettys apology after BBC swipe, Morning! BBC Breakfast viewers distracted by Louise Minchin 'Please change! The presenter wore a cream coloured short-sleeved maxi dress scattered with an orange and brown pattern. One viewer remarked: I love this suit! We are no longer accepting comments on this article. GB News POLL: Will you switch from BBC Breakfast and GMB. Something went wrong, please try again later. "I need to take a deep breath, so everybody there's . GATV Reality Gossip News! ', @richyhol added:'Running later Louise ? I suppose it depends how busy they are. Its called the Stinger, I love the way theyve written this in the Daily Mail and this story is about moths causing very serious problems particularly National Trust houses including Blickling Hall in Norfolk.. Holly Willoughbys spring edit has us all running to M&S, Holly Willoughby made a case for pink tweed with her Karen Millen midi, Hollys elegant midi skirt is still available to shop, We need Amanda's fitted co-ord for our spring wardrobe, Holly Willoughbys M&S sandals look designer, Holly Willoughby opted for bold purple on IWD, Amanda Holden teams Topshop with Gucci and Instagram's loving it, Royal Ascot: 10 of the most stylish celebrities to arrive on Day 1, Holly Willoughby channels Princess Kate in floral print blouse and fans go wild, 5 must-have Marks & Spencer pieces Holly Willoughby has worn this month, Holly Willoughby looks unreal in figure-hugging pencil skirt by royal favourite brand, Holly Willoughby stuns in dreamy floral mini dress - and its now on sale, Holly Willoughby looks gorgeous in angelic all-white outfit, Amanda Holden is a vision in tweed two-piece as she makes hilarious confession, Holly Willoughbys 35 sandals are so similar to the Herms Oran slides, Holly Willoughby's purple outfit on This Morning had a very special meaning. Louise Mary Minchin (ne Grayson) (born September 1968) [2] is a British television presenter, journalist and former news presenter who currently works freelance within the BBC . He said: Its an absolute huge relief for us [to open], we opened just over a week ago, weve raised 3 million from our JustGiving campaign and weve got 1200 active fundraisers like Brendan doing weird and wonderful stuff for us. BBC Breakfast stars Dan Walker and Louise Minchin go 'doolally' after clock malfunction. Share your email to get TV news, interviews, spoilers and more. Louise Minchin This Morning - Stockings HQ television and media Dan usually presents BBC Breakfast with Louise on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays but hes been missing from the show this week. Eagle-eyed BBC Breakfast viewers spot Louise Minchin's trainers on set The meteorologist chuckled at Dan's remark as she explained that the trio wore different sizes so it wouldn't work. ", READ MORE:BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin addresses new move after 'uncertainty', "You're not wearing it back to front," Sally assured. Louise Minchin wows in bright yellow suit on BBC Breakfast - and it's ', Dick Strawbridge's Chateau discovery leaves Angel gagging, Monty Don: Gardeners World host on fruit which boosts mental health, Dan Walker addresses wife's 'six-month ban' as Eamonn Holmes wades in, Louise Minchin celebrates reaching new milestone in recovery, BBC Breakfast row: Chris Mason picks apart SNP plans, BBC Breakfast: Nina Warhurst mocks Chris Masons penguin fact. ", BBC News director Fran Unsworth said: "I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Louise for her contribution to BBC News - she is a brilliant presenter and journalist and will be greatly missed by her colleagues and the team in Salford.". Spring on the way, another added. We found her high-waisted tailored trousers in the sale, reduced from 145 to 95 and available in sizes eight to 16. Even Dan couldnt help teasing his co-star about her power yellow look. Im not very good at my colours, but what tones of yellow, what would we go for here? Dan asked his co-stars. Express. She was also one of the main relief presenters for the BBC News at One until April 2012, when she became a permanent member of the Breakfast line-up alongside Bill Turnbull, Susanna Reid and Stayt. pic.twitter.com/dObAlgHaej. Are you getting ready to present the weather? Fans couldn't help but compliment Louise's hair and outfit, Want all the best bits on the box? Louise herself also took to Twitter to comment on the outfit that was gaining her a lot of attention. READ MORE:Antiques Roadshow expert hits back after owner insults valuation, Addressing his absence, Dan responded to a viewer questioning his absence. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. I'm trying to write a book about that as well. UK ( GBP) 020 8397 6920 | Choose Country Hope you are all keeping safe and well," Carol wrote. Louise Minchin gives fans a glimpse into her chic Chester home complete with rustic furniture and a large garden after announcing she has quit BBC Breakfast after nearly 20 years By Roxy Simons. Check out the on trend puff sleeves, tiered skirt and belted waist! Reply to this topic . Then wear yours with trainers, heels, or both la Louise! However, some viewers werent as impressed as one remarked: Morning Lou - not sure about the dress if Im honest but you are 100% a class act x.. Co-host Charlie Stayt, 57, revealed he'd also been trimming his own hair, but viewers were amazed that immaculate Naga's new 'do was all her own work. The secret mine that hid the Nazis' stolen treasure. By Katie Faraday CD December 23, 2020 in Stockings HQ television and media sightings forum. Sally Nugent scolds BBC Breakfast co-stars over bickering, Susanna Reid slams Meghan and Harry's latest move over Lilibet domain, GMB uproar as Prince Harry's motives over Lilibet's name questioned. Like this story? Dont adjust your sets everybody, Louise joked to the viewers at home. Louise Minchin | Dresses as worn by Louise Minchin from UK Occasion The forecaster moved onto the weather as she explained Britons need to wrap up as temperatures continue to remain below freezing. Thats the idea. However, some viewers and even Louises co-stars became distracted when they noticed her unusual outfit choice. Louise Minchen has her own Instagram page so it's worth asking on there where the dress came from. When she eventually got in her computer login had expired #BBCBreakfast.". Dan jokingly added. As the show started, Dan turned all the attention to his colleague and asked her how she was feeling. Louise was reporting alongside Dan Walker in the studio, but viewers were distracted by her look. You've got to lift your game. Hands don't make the point of your questioning and then LISTENING to the answer is far more powerful. Posting a snap of her outfit on Twitter, Louise wrote: "Come on everyone, let's make this a #yellowday. She has been a tremendous BBC Breakfast colleague on and off screen and will always be a friend to the team. "Good morning and thank you for all your love support and messages xxxx last #sofaselfie #BBCBreakfast," she wrote alongside a snap which saw her and Dan smiling from ear to ear. Louise Minchin reveals last-minute drama during emotional last day at TV host Louise Minchin is to leave BBC Breakfast after almost 20 years. Dan said: "I noticed about half an hour ago that during the regional news you sprinted out of the studio. My pass doesn't work already," she said laughing. She posted a photo of herself in the bright yellow top, saying: Good morning. Louise Minchin and co-host Dan Walker, who said she was "a star", Louise Minchin and Rav Wilding on Missing Live, The secret mine that hid the Nazis' stolen treasure. We ask for your permission before anything is loaded, as they may be using cookies and other technologies. Posted February 27, 2019. mirror75. BBC Breakfast star Dan Walker this morning joked that problems with the show's on-screen clock had . Louise Minchin wore this Zara dress on BBC Breakfast today, and it's safe to say we're in love. Louise Minchin: Latest News, Pictures & Videos - HELLO! The weather presenter used to be brunette! Were a charity, 97 percent of our income comes from people coming through the gates.. @louiseminchin loving thedressthis morning. Louise Minchin said she hated her physique while playing sport at school and gave up taking part for three decades before re-discovering it at the age of 45. Actor Stephen Graham, who was a guest on Tuesday's programme, said he was "devastated" Minchin was leaving the show. WATCH: Louise Minchin reveals last-minute drama on last day. Emotional Louise Minchin holds hands with Dan Walker as she bids Brendan revealed hes had a great response from passersby as bus and tram drivers cheer him on. Outside work, Minchin is an amateur triathlete and has competed in the World Triathlon Championships. Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Every time @louiseminchin wears yellow I feel like I should have more yellow in my own wardrobe!. Dan replied: Okay is it that simple? Louise Minchin - Short Tight Leather Skirt & Boots - 2 Dec 2019 Louise went on to quiz Jamie Christon, the chief operating officer for Chester Zoo, on why the zoo is in need of funds. BBC Breakfast host Louise Minchin surprised viewers on Wednesday's early morning show by wearing an extremely vibrant suit - and we LOVED it. This Twitter post cannot be displayed in your browser. His remark comes after Breakfast hosts. MORE:BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin puts Dan Walker on the spot after skipping her leaving party. Kerstie Wright tweeted: "Where is your dress from its gorgeous? @MinchinFans Louise was a bit disappointing this morning with her bland grey dress but she gave us a cheeky smile 3 7 Louise Minchin FansRetweeted Ray Mach @raymach1 Oct 28, 2013 @MinchinFans @UKTVMILFS sexy Louise shows a bit of leg to brighten up our Monday morning 1 3 11 Louise Minchin FansRetweeted Ray Mach @raymach1 Oct 14, 2013 It is too bright yellow., READ MORE:Carol Kirkwood calls Dan Walker out for mistake 'Pinching my time!'. We've had some incredible guests. Other contenders could include Tina Daheley, who currently reads the news on Zoe Ball's BBC Radio 2 breakfast show, and business presenter Nina Warhurst. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Makeup-wise she chose a light pink lip, sweep of bronzer on her cheeks and a bold coating of mascara and eyeliner to complete her look. That's what I'm most excited about right now.". Louise Minchin's appearance distracts BBC Breakfast viewers Louise Minchin appears to confirm BBC Breakfast exit date - Metro Its deffo time for a hair-cut for me anyway! The presenter wore a cream coloured short-sleeved maxi dress scattered with an orange and brown pattern. I work with children with special education needs, done that for many years, been many times to Chester Zoo, they love it, he continued. BBC Breakfast fans blown away by Louise Minchin's 'gorgeous' look Dan said: "With the breaking news that Sally and Louise share dresses, let's bring Carol into all of this. READ:BBC Breakfast release details of Louise Minchin's replacement in new shake-up, RELATED:BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin makes rare comment about her marriage, Just hours before she had posted a phone screengrab showing her alarm, which was set to 3:45 am and wrote alongside it: " Goodness knows when I will set my alarm for this time again". This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Even Dan. ITV Good Morning Britain viewers switch over to BBC Breakfast as they demand Piers Morgan's return, Updates as police cordon off road in Rice Lane, Officers have blocked off a large section of the street, Shots fired at house as four men seen running from scene, A shotgun was fired at the house in the incident, Thomas Cashman's final desperate message to try and intimidate 'accomplice' Paul Russell, Russell said in interview that Olivia Pratt-Korbel's killer had a 'reputation' and 'people were scared of him', Melanie Sykes quits TV after comment from MasterChef's Gregg Wallace, She has vowed never to return to mainstream TV, Customer throws 50 into Deli Van forced to pay 6k or leave pitch, Patsy Murphy and Rebecca Molloy have been told to pay up or be moved from their prime waterfront spot during Eurovision, Eurovision Song Contest 2023: Insider's guide to things to do in Liverpool, Here are some of our top tips for things to do in Liverpool during the Eurovision Song Contest 2023, Gardener says Sainsbury's 21p item will stop snails and slugs eating plants, One gardener says they have found a "really effective" method, Suspect named after 'ramming police car and swallowing cocaine', He was reportedly spotted making two drug deals, Dad, 49, dies after getting trapped at indoor cave adventure centre, Carl O'Keefe was rescued but later died from severe injuries caused by being crushed, Taylor Swift lyric sparks April 29 TikTok trend amid Joe Alwyn break-up, Fans have been speculating about the song's meaning, How Liverpool dressing room reacted to Jurgen Klopp injury as Harvey Elliott makes transfer admission, Harvey Elliott spoke after Liverpool's 4-3 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, Martin Tyler branded 'crime against football' after Liverpool vs Tottenham commentary, Liverpool were involved in a seven-goal thriller at Anfield with Tottenham Hotspur, Man who 'never said a bad word to anyone' died in M62 crash, Two people have been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving, New Look's huge bank holiday sale with summer dresses, jumpsuits and more from 13, The sale includes up to 60% off summer essentials this bank holiday, Smiling cowboy builder who is on UK's most wanted list, The tradesman is wanted by a number of police forces, Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Sadio Mane interest, FA investigation, Tottenham reaction, Liverpool transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation including the latest developments on Manuel Ugarte, Jurrien Timber and the reaction to the win over Tottenham Hotspur, Everton news and transfers LIVE - Tyrese Campbell links, Alex Scott fight, Leicester build-up, Everton transfer news, rumours, gossip and speculation including the latest on Amadou Onana, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and the build-up to the match with Leicester City, FA launch Jurgen Klopp investigation after incidents with referee Paul Tierney in Liverpool win over Tottenham, The FA have launched a probe into Jurgen Klopp's post-match comments concerning referee Paul Tierney following Liverpool's 4-3 victory over Tottenham, Harvey Elliott spoke to the ECHO's Theo Squires after Liverpool's 4-3 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday, The 'rare' beach with pirate coves where parking isn't an issue, Perfect for family days out and dog walker approved, Gary Neville and Micah Richards agree on 'monumental' Everton claim as relegation worries outlined, Everton travel to the King Power Stadium this evening to take on Leicester City, Jurgen Klopp begs Liverpool fans to stop chant until after matches are won, Jurgen Klopp isn't a fan of his own song and wants Liverpool fans not to sing it until after the match, Liverpool were involved in a thrilling seven-goal thriller at Anfield with Tottenham Hotspur. ", She chuckled: "I just realised that Sally gave me this dress, so she can tell me whether I'm wearing it back to front or not? Louise Minchin - Tight Short Flowery Dress - Sheer Tights - 18th Nov 2019 Louise Minchin - Wikipedia I walked into the building, and guess what? While interviewing the fundraiser, eagle-eyed viewers would have spotted Louise had replaced her heels with trainers. ", Lorna said: "Lovely dress Louise blue suits you but then you always look smart. Did this woman die because her genitals were cut? You'd think I'd have a pass until 9:15 am, wouldn't you?" Saturday Kitchen swipe over Naga Munchettys 'unnecessary' dig, Roger Johnson forced to apologise over BBC Breakfast blunder. "You know what the BBC's like Louise. #BBCBreakfast.. Followers 0. Earlier in the show, viewers were infuriated as Dan clashed with Northern Ireland minister Brandon Lewis. BBC Breakfast airs daily on BBC One at 6am. The broadcaster then turned towards Carol and quizzed the forecaster on whether she had been doing the same. They are microscopic, I should have said microscopic, Louise remarked. Louise Minchin Louise Minchin. Good morning, and hopefully, amongst other things hairdressers will open on the 4th of July. 10:05 BST 23 Jun 2020 My make-up friends and hairdressing friends said "what are you doing?" The former's dress actually belonged to the latter. BBC Breakfast airs weekdays at 6am on BBC One. End of twitter post by Louise Minchin. When will they accept that we as individuals have to take responsibility for our actions. ", *BBC Breakfast is on BBC One, every morning from 6am. Some celebrities reply and some don't, I've no idea whether she does or not but it's worth a shot. The star began her career over 30 years ago, The Breakfast broadcaster is married with one child, The presenter usually hosts the show from Thursday to Saturday, BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin puts Dan Walker on the spot after skipping her leaving party, BBC Breakfast release details of Louise Minchin's replacement in new shake-up, BBC Breakfast's Louise Minchin makes rare comment about her marriage, BBC Breakfast presenter Sally Nugent talks stalking horror with fellow presenter, BBC Breakfast stars Jon Kay and Carol Kirkwood missing from show, Viewers in giggles over Naga Munchetty and Charlie Stayts bizarre exchange on BBC Breakfast, Naga Munchetty absent from BBC Breakfast as Nina Warhurst steps in, BBC Breakfast star Carol Kirkwood looks transformed in epic throwback photo, BBC Breakfast's Sally Nugent looks incredible in unearthed photo from early career, Everything BBC star Sally Nugent has said about her rarely seen family, BBC Breakfast viewers confused as Naga Munchetty's absence continues. Some celebrities reply and some dont, Ive no idea whether she does or not but its worth a shot. Jo Tweedy For Mailonline Winser London giraffe dress at John Lewis & Partners, Urban Bliss animal print dress at New Look, Asos Design cow print shirt dress (now reduced to 14.50), Valentino giraffe dress at Harrods (now reduced to 1380). Dan couldn't help but share the morning drama with his Twitter followers, writing: "Classic BBC magic this morning Louise's pass has already been cancelled so she couldn't get in the building! Louise is looking very sexy again this morning. ", One fan told the presenter: "You look gorgeous in yellow Louise and your hair looks lovely." Louise Minchen has her own Instagram page so its worth asking on there where the dress came from. She told viewers she had loved being on the show but "it is time I stopped setting my alarm for 03:40", and is now looking forward to "lots of lie-ins". The presenter wore a . See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. Louise herself even commented on her bright look in a post on Twitter, where she shared a photo of herself and Dan on the BBC Breakfast sofa. #yellownotsomellow.". Louise Minchin became emotional when she signed off Wednesday's BBC Breakfast - marking the end of her tenure as co-anchor of the morning show.. Its because the suns shining. She has left the door open for a new face to co-host the show with Dan Walker . Louise paired her spring themed dress with cream court shoes and viewers loved the look. She got the memo about the yellow, Louise said, commenting on Carols matching dress. Certainly a high vis suit, a third viewer agreed. "@BBCBreakfast @louiseminchin @mrdanwalker Jeeze, just joined you, I can't cope with that jumper Louise, Where's my sunglasses a second viewer remarked. Charlie State on @BBCBreakfast with @louiseminchin on a Tuesday? Dan also pointed out Louises bright choice of clothing while on air. But the weather presenter explained she "should be so lucky" as she swiftly moved onto the forecast. This article contains affiliate links, which means HELLO! The matching blazer isn't available to buy online anymore but you might be lucky enough to find it in store. The programme's wide angle kept bringing the casual footwear in shot, as Minchin and co-host Dan Walker chatted to weather presenter Carol Kirkwood, just before 8:30am, about the mini-heatwave that's set to sweep the UK this week.