Lufthansa-Homepage verweigert zugriff (Fehlermeldung) - Gutefrage This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. It's slow, cumbersome, unreliable PLUS more importantly will often drop your booking even after the credit card company confirms they have OK'd the payment by text. Can you confirm if the Edge browser worked on multiple devices? For Windows - (Start > Command Prompt > type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter). Is Lufthansa.com Down Right Now? - Lufthansa.com not working Method 1. Buy now or later? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. on Fix "Access Denied, You Don't Have Permission To - SoftwareKeep Did you clear your cookies and browsing history? 2 days later I have received no confirmation email for the new date and when I call I am told than it will come but that it is another department so they don"t know why it takes so long. 1) We check the lufthansa.com server to see if it is responding and we do this from a region closest to you. Save. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-97887572', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');airline websites, they are usually fixed by swapping to a different browser. I was able to book a dummy flight and get to the page where one inputs ID and begins the payment process. 8 years ago Save Network Error (tcp_error) A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. Go to lufthansaexperts.com Lufthansa Group agent.com Take advantage of the simple sales processes in your travel agency with Lufthansa Group agent.com - Lufthansa Group's online booking portal for travel agencies. Fixes for this problem are pretty easy to carry out unless it is an issue on the server side itself. Windows also provides an Internet connections troubleshooter integrated into its troubleshooting tool to help diagnose and fix any issue with the Internet connections. Access denied - Lufthansa site is not working 11 Oct 2022, 12:14 pm Save As soon as I try to look up a booking or add a booking to my profile I get this error: Access Denied You don't have permission to access " http://book.lufthansa.com/lh/dyn/air-lh/servicing/cockpit " on this server. 3 days ago I tried to change a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Reference #18.53403617.1665450723.5c41893b i.e., convert domain names to IP addresses and vice-versa. Hi @nickwilcock,Thanks for the update on this - I'm glad to hear that things are working on an alternative browser. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-93294666', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight from the lufthansa website for over a week now. VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you to surf the Internet cloaking your identity. denied boarding, long delays, or the cancellation of flights; the destruction, damage, loss, or delayed transportation of baggage, or, breaches of duty in the transportation of disabled passengers or passengers with reduced mobility, or. The airline on whose flight the disruption occurs . How is buying an extra ticket (different PNR) cheaper? 1 Lufthansa @lufthansa Replying to @vikramvi Please use a different browser. 06/14/21 03:39 PM. VPN has its own perks; however, it does not always work. For example, it didn't work for me on Chrome, or Firefox, but worked on Safari and Edge - this was tried on both Virgin Media services, and O2 mobile data.Unfortunately, this does seem to be a problem directly associated with Lufthansa, so it may be worth contacting them regarding the issue if it is posing a larger issue.Cheers, New around here? DNS is a service that translates lufthansa.com into computer-readable address called IP address. For travel agents | Lufthansa Their App has the same problems with confirming the last step but does work better than the website. It's only been happening since Saturday, prior to that I had no issues. OpenDNS or Google Public DNS are both excellent and free public DNS services. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, I have checked across multiple browsers and have been unable to replicate the issue. It will probably help you get rid of this error. 12:44. I am bumping this up because the problem persists. This is nuts. If lufthansa.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. How is buying an extra ticket (different PNR) cheaper? Online check-in is not available for departures from: You cannot check in via Lufthansa online or mobile check-in for flights by all other airlines that are not specified here, or for so-called codeshare flights, i.e. You dont need to clear your passwords but need to delete everything else except them. This test we perform simulates what an actual web browser (e.g. iMAC, Safari. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of Refunds. How do I fix that? You never know if the VPNs IP address assigned to your computer is blacklisted. If you have an active VPN connection on your PC, it may be preventing you from accessing the website. Go to Lufthansa Group agent.com Book-a-Group Just did a dummy booking from the UK with no problems - might be an issue with the Australia version of their website. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You need to disable it before you can surf the Internet. Lufthansa February 16 at 7:23 AM In preparation for tomorrow's strike at multiple German airports, we . Additional services When your flight is expected to be significantly delayed, you have the right to receive care from the airline. I recall somebody mentioning this, and by removing the word "preview." the links worked, IIRC. Tried many times in 3 different browsers and on their Android App - same issue. The payment for the change has not been registered so I had to pay again (even more I don'i know why). You may wish to try again at a later time. Likewise, you are not entitled to compensation if, If you are downgraded to a lower class, you have the right to receive compensation within seven days. As soon as I try to look up a booking or add a booking to my profile I get this error: You don't have permission to access "http://book.lufthansa.com/lh/dyn/air-lh/servicing/cockpit" on this server. I have the same problem as this. System admin can block your access to specific websites, and you may face the issue. Isitdownrightnow.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by the services monitored on this web site. 2012-2023 isitdownrightnow.com | Privacy Policy | Contact | Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Both haven't been helpful at all. How to contact your customer support by email ? Ethernet Splitter Vs SwitchWhats the Difference? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Click Other troubleshooters in the right section. Access Denied to Lufthansa - Virgin Media Community - 5103341 Your rental car As a Lufthansa customer, enjoy exclusive benefits with our partners. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. You can run it and see if it identifies the issue with the denied access error. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, Sales and only (except in the case of a cancelled flight) on the condition that you present yourself for check-in at the specified time or, if no time has been specified, no later than 45 minutes before the published departure time. Along with the TV, he also specializes in hardware and software troubleshooting for printers and Windows. Chris posted this two ears ago, so I daresay he's already travelled. of up to 1,500 km, the compensation is 30% of the ticket price paid per segment, between 1,500 and 3,500 km and for flights of more than 1,500 km within Europe, the compensation is 50% of the ticket price paid per segment. If only specific sites aren't opening chances are, it got corrupt. Travel preparations We have put together the most important tips and services related to your trip for you. As I have always done. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115306058', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight in place. /Jack Why are airline websites blocking access through Tor? Reference #18.cea0d517.1636228294.1d14290f how to fix it?? Follow these steps to perform a network reset: Websites you surf in your browser store cookies, images, and files as a cache to load them faster. Over time, it gets cluttered. The Delta site randomly stops working. As this is affecting a number of virgin users can someone contact lufthansa tech and get them to whitelist virgin IP ranges? It was one of the best and reliable airline websites. Did you allow cookies and show notifications in the settings of your web-browser? That reference is an Akamai error code, Akamai are Content Delivery network who provide web solutions. Any suggestions, You dont have permission to access on this server. 16:05. Thank you. " i got this message when trying to access the lufthansa website. This can be achieved by pressing CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on your favourite browser (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.).