I know Hayley McQueen does a lot of Scottish programmes on Sky Sports which helps. Olivia also works for Premier League Productions, where she records Fantasy Premier League updates, present a show called Fanzone every Friday with Clinton Morrison. Her record at York Road of 45 goals in 39 games showed how prolific she was. I only really played locally when I was younger. "I did and my manager at the time wasnt happy! Following London 2012, she became a reporter and assistant producer for BBC Sport, where she reported and scripted features for BBC Two programme the Womens Football Show, and reports for the News Channel sports bulletins. Retweets. Eleanor has spent most of my time at the BBC serving a youth audience and providing bespoke sports coverage for 16-24 year olds. With the chats going out over the Bridge's PA system - and audible to the players - the supporter delivered a harsh message to the speedy striker. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. I'm a huge football and Chelsea FC fan. Didn't start against Spurs. She has gained massive popularity there for her lifestyle and fashion photoblogging alongside beauty tutorials and makeup tips. Olivia always dreamed of going into sports journalism, and is a die-hard Chelsea fan. Whats the last dream youve had?19. Olivia Buzaglo on Twitter EVEN heckling Chelsea fans can't put Blues TV presenter Olivia Buzaglo off her stride. Here's what we talked about :)1. Shes currently presenting and reporting at Premier League Productions. Buzaglo netted a hat-trick against West Brom in a stunning 4-2 win at the Hawthorns. Fantasy Football Hangover: Gameweek 11 - Olivia Buzaglo on Apple Podcasts "I ended up joining Maidenhead because I played a friendly against them when I was playing for my team and I knew a couple of their players," she said. In the meantime, Premier League Productions also promoted her to hosting duties alongside Clinton Morrison and Robbie Savage, where she has worked on The Weekend Review. Thanks to the inspiration of her father, Olivia loves working in the industry that shes so passionate about. Olivia reveals the rollercoaster ride of emotions she felt when she was allowed to cover her first top six fixture a thrilling encounter between Arsenal and Liverpool that resulted in a 3-3 draw. Singer Yazmine MB discusses her latest single plus Francesca Mepham reviews the latest news storiesadded 1 day ago; Likes. 42K Followers, 1,966 Following, 309 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Olivia Buzaglo (@oliviabuzaglo) Whats the last book youve read?17. One tweeted: 'I don't usually say this but stop giving opinions on football and get your flat washing board ass back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich you useless bitchh [sic].'. I did and my manager at the time wasnt happy! 'The replies are disgraceful & I'm really sorry that she had to deal with this,' another posted. Digital picture of King Charles which features thousands of individual drawings Jennie Buzaglo on Twitter: "When your sister knows more about football than most boys, but they cant take it so they verbally abuse her Disgraceful. https://t.co/29hWJjpJn6", Do not sell or share my personal information. What was the last TV show you binge-watched?16. Palace paid the price for their slow start but could've and probably should've scored at least one. Meet Eli Buzaglo of Eli Buzaglo Entertainment in Los Angeles Olivia Buzaglo on LinkedIn: #cfc | 21 comments In the meantime, Premier League Productions also promoted her to hosting duties alongside Clinton Morrison and Robbie Savage, where she has worked on The Weekend Review. They will be immediately removed. FREE BETS: GET OVER 2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS, Sam Allardyce set for shock Prem return to replace Gracia at Leeds, Dean Henderson 'faces four months out to throw Man Utd future into doubt', Arsenal fans say 'such a shame' with top talent set to go after eight years, Female footballer Leroux demands FIFA 'deflate boobs' of her 'chesty' character, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Olivia Buzaglo hosted an open training day for Chelsea supporters at Stamford Bridge, Gorgeous Buzaglo kept her calm when a fan heckled Timo Werner, A huge Chelsea fan, Buzaglo went to last season's Champions League final, Buzaglo hosts The Weekend Preview by Premier League Productions, Olivia cuddles up to the Premier League trophy, It was a dream come true to work for Chelsea for glam Buzaglo, Woking FC icon Tim Buzaglo is Olivia's dad, Buzaglo scored a hat-trick against West Brom in a 1991 FA Cup third round for the non-league side, Olivia poses with Brazil legend Ronaldinho, TV host Buzaglo loved playing football as a youngster, Football's loss is TV's gain, as Olivia continues to excel as a host, Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku says he has been double jabbed and it's important for other players to get Covid vaccine. Let's have it. I played for a team called Knaphill and absolutely loved it. Previously at Real Madrid Television, Olivia Buzaglo is a presenter on Sky Sports News. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. I only really played locally when I was younger. She began blogging for now defunct magazine Shoot, before scoring a job at Premier League Productions. "The Guehi/Kounde situation is pretty easy to understand, right? Jennie Buzaglo, from Worthing, shared screenshots of the trolling her sister Olivia, who happens to work for the Premier League, received on Twitter when she tweeted about a recent Chelsea game. #CFC" In. On this episode of Wherever you may be, Olivia Buzaglo and Krishan Davis discuss Chelsea's FA Cup request regarding the ticketing issue, the win over Newcastle & look ahead to Lille in the Champions League. A forward like dad, she starred for Maidenhead, QPR and Watford at youth level. I ended up joining Maidenhead because I played a friendly against them when I was playing for my team and I knew a couple of their players, she said. Olivia Buzaglo Presenter/Reporter at IMG - Premier League Productions 10mo Report this post Report Report BackSubmit The best week out in Abu Dhabi working for Channel 4at the FIFAClub World. While she reflects on some of the abuse she has received on social media that has affected her mentally, she goes on to say that her feelings about these negative incidents have slowly healed and improved over time. This episode we were joined again by Olivia Buzaglo, @OliviaBuzaglo, from Chelsea TV to chat transfers and contract news! ", JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE 10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply). Quick out the blocks but after they scored, not much to shout home about. Why Leonardo Jardim is the right man to succeed Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. 2-0 down when he came on. EVEN heckling Chelsea fans can't put Blues TV presenter Olivia Buzaglo off her stride. She wrote: 'Jack Butland would be a great replacement for Thibaut Courtois. Change). Although broadcasting is now her forte, Olivia could've followed in her father's footsteps. I currently writea top 5/top 10 piece every fortnight for Shoot Magazine and was a Chelsea FC blogger for the 2014/2015 season. Required fields are marked *. Today I have one of the most requested guests for . The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Olivia Buzaglo hosted an open training day for Chelsea supporters at Stamford Bridge, Gorgeous Buzaglo kept her calm when a fan heckled Timo Werner, A huge Chelsea fan, Buzaglo went to last season's Champions League final, Buzaglo hosts The Weekend Preview by Premier League Productions, Olivia cuddles up to the Premier League trophy, It was a dream come true to work for Chelsea for glam Buzaglo, Woking FC icon Tim Buzaglo is Olivia's dad, Buzaglo scored a hat-trick against West Brom in a 1991 FA Cup third round for the non-league side, Olivia poses with Brazil legend Ronaldinho, TV host Buzaglo loved playing football as a youngster, Football's loss is TV's gain, as Olivia continues to excel as a host, Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku says he has been double jabbed and it's important for other players to get Covid vaccine, Meet stunning Chelsea TV presenter Olivia Buzaglo, who is the daughter of an FA Cup legend and stood up for Timo Werner, Morecambe sign ex-Ireland under-21 international Courtney Duffus on a two-year deal, WWE chief Vince McMahon has reached out 'personally' to Olympic gold medallist Gable Steveson ahead of SummerSlam, AC Milan give up transfer hunt for Chelsea star Hakim Ziyech after Blues boss Thomas Tuchel reveals plan for winger, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). There are some things that people say that have upset me, she says. They were drawn against Everton, with the tie switched to Goodison Park. Kate nails sporty chic in 600 Mountain Equipment jacket, 110 jeans and 175 walking Slice of pep-heir-oni? Olivia Buzaglo is beaming. Olivia Buzaglo (@OliviaBuzaglo) / Twitter However, he wrote his name in FA Cup folklore when he was part of a team that was responsible for one of the most famous giant-killings of the 1990s. 303. Discover short videos related to olivia buzaglo on TikTok. Top 10 Best Premier League Players so far thisseason. Sports reporter, Olivia Buzaglo: "I wanted to change the stereotype and Then I played for Maidenhead, played a few games here and there for QPR and then got asked to play for Watford. Let's have it. Although they fell to a 1-0 defeat, they left with their heads high for a spirited performance. While the average person would probably feel out of place in such a crowded and tense environment, the experience feels perfectly normal for Olivia, a sports reporter and media coordinator at. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Top 5 managers in the Premier League sofar! The pretty brunette, who also works with Premier League Productions, was hosting an open day for Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge, when one supporter let his feelings known about Timo Werner during an interview. She also works for Chelsea Football Club a legendary team from London. She also presents Premier League Today Eleanor Roper is a sports journalist, reporter and presenter. He said: "Listen, I've got a word. Olivia had tweeted her belief that goalkeeper Jack Butland would be a good fit for Chelsea when she watched yesterday's match against Lyon. She later tweeted: "(Had) The best time co-hosting Chelseas open training. There will be nos and you will get turned down, but you just have to carry on and youll eventually get there., If you work hard enough, you can get anywhere., Your email address will not be published.