The Olivia Rodrigo booking fee depends on different factors like the date, location, and market activity. [89][90], In February 2021, Rodrigo released her merchandise "Spicy Pisces T-shirts" on her website and all the proceeds went to Plus1 benefitting She's The First which sponsors young girls scholarship and education. In the same year, Rodrigo became the face of "She Can STEM" campaign. The songs were included on her first album,Sour(2021), which features a blend ofpop,folk, and alternative rock influences. In just a few short months, Olivia Rodrigo has gone from Disney darling to international pop sensation. Olivia Rodrigo agent will be able to provide you everything you need to hire Olivia Rodrigo including availability and pricing. Olivia Isabel Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Here's How", "Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak, as Silk Sonic, Top Billboard Hot 100 With 'Leave the Door Open', "Olivia Rodrigo Makes History on Streaming Songs Chart", "Olivia Rodrigo Scores Second Billboard Hot 100 No. She became the youngest person at the time to top that chart. Olivia provided direction on the set-ups she wanted, which included a bedroom and party gone wrong. Olivia Rodrigo Signs With New Management - The Hollywood Reporter Met Gala 2023: Nicole Kidman Wears Custom Chanel Dress from 2004 Chanel N5 Campaign, Fyre Festival Founder Billy McFarland Released From Prison to Halfway House, Hip-Hop Agent Brent Smith Out at WME Following Investigation, Keanu Reeves, Billie Eilish and Tom Holland Among Stars Confirmed for Venture Into Cures Fundraiser, Olivia Rodrigo Dedicates Lily Allen's 'F-- You' to the Supreme Court at Glastonbury, Kiss Paul Stanley Says Encouraging Kids to Gender Transition is a Dangerous Fad, White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, Gayle King, April Ryan Celebrate Diverse Voices in Political Journalism During White House Correspondents Dinner Weekend, Rock Icons Aerosmith to Launch Farewell Tour, Willie Nelson Turns 90: Keith Richards Joins Hollywood Bowl Bash, Jock Zonfrillo, Chef and MasterChef Australia Judge, Dies at 46, Stanley Tucci Credits Felicity and Emily Blunt for Helping Him Get Through Brutal Cancer Treatment, The Best Gifts for Women Who Love Fashion, Beauty, Tech and More, Channel Your Inner Queen Charlotte with This Star-Loved British Brands Exclusive Skincare Kit, Naomi Watts Just Wore These Under-$100 PJs from Two Star-Loved Brands And Theyre the Perfect Mothers Day Gift for Stylish Travelers, The Best Signet Rings for Adding a Red Carpet-Ready Touch to Your Jewelry Stack, Everyone Is Just Scrambling: Hollywood on Edge as Writers Guild Talks Go Down to the Wire, Succession Director on Filming That Surprise Cameo and Tying Up Her Kendall Trilogy, James Gunns Guardians: How Chris Pratt and His Marvel Castmates Rescued Their Directors Career, The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News. Despite Searing Success, Olivia Rodrigo Splits with Manager [101][102][103][104] In December 2022, Rodrigo with Chris Stapleton, Selena Gomez and more donated exclusive items to 2nd Annual ASCAP Foundation which support music education and talent development programs across the U.S.[105][106] In the same month, Rodrigo took part on Annual Virtual Concert 'Musicians on Call' with 30 different artists which brought holiday classic performances and videos of messages of hope to patients, families and health-workers in more than 5,000 hospitals nationwide. Olivia Rodrigo - Youtube Music Her mother had is German, English, Irish, and some Austrian ancestry. I wanted to dedicate this next song to the five members of the Supreme Court who have showed us that at the end of the day, they truly don't give a shit about freedom. [7] Music journalist Laura Snapes called Rodrigo a "flag-bearer" for a new wave of songwriters who incline towards power ballads "that are as emotional as ever, but project that emotion inward, trading bombast for hush", and described her musical style as rooted in heartache, mental health, and sadness, without being melodramatic, expressing more realistic perspectives than resilient. Accept, Olivia Rodrigo has 2 former agents including, Olivia Rodrigo has 2 former managers including, Olivia Rodrigo has 2 former publicists including. You will earn your free credits if your report gets approved. "I think I'm good at knowing how people feel, how I feel, and being able to capture that," the Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter-actor shares. Brutal, a track on Rodrigo's number one album, is based around a punky chord sequence . "I think I'm good at knowing how people feel, how I feel, and being able to capture that," the Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter-actor shares. Pop music is all about reinvention. She thus became the first singer to have her first two singles debut in the top 10 on that chart. 1 on theBillboard 200chart, where it reigned for five non-consecutive weeks. The success of the song exceeded her and the labels wildest dreams. Olivia Rodrigo, born as Olivia Isabela Rodrigo, on February 20, 2003, in Temecula, California, is an American actress, singer, and social media personality, most famous for her work on the 2016 television series Bizaardvark and New Girl and the film Grace Stirs Up Success. [34][35] It went on to break another Spotify record for the first song in history to hit 80 million streams in 7 days. Olivia Rodrigo, in full Olivia Isabel Rodrigo, (born February 20, 2003, Murrieta, California, U.S.), American singer, songwriter, and actress who first gained popularity with a role on the television showHigh School Musical: The MusicalThe Series(2019) and who later launched a successful music career. SOUR also broke an Official Chart record for the most first-week streams ever for a debut album, surpassing Lewis Capaldi's Divinely Uninspired To A Hellish Extent. But there have been no threats yet. His . "[100], On November 20, 2022, Rodrigo joined Billie Eilish, John Legend, Tom Holland and more with co-founders Eddie Vedder and Jill Vedder for the Third Annual Venture Fundraising event and helped raise more than $1.3 million last November and $6 million for the last 3 years to find a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa and other rare disease. [59] The International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) ranked Rodrigo as the tenth best selling artist of 2021 and Sour as the second best selling album of 2021. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. [49], In June 2021, Rodrigo premiered Sour Prom, a prom-themed concert film on YouTube. [38][39] Rodrigo stated in an interview that "It's been the absolute craziest week of my life My entire life just, like, shifted in an instant. Visuals themselves were also a huge part of the rollout for Drivers License and Sour. Despite the albums title, the color palette of its accompanying art had a sweet nature, with a bright purple backdrop and featuring Rodrigo with her face (and tongue) decorated with a rainbow of stickers. Olivia Rodrigo | Biography, TV Shows, Songs, Sour, & Facts 3) and Good 4 U (No. Im really proud of the team that weve built and the people that make up that team really keep things grounded. [28] In 2022, she left the show at the end of its third season to focus on her music career. Veruca Salt Reacts to Olivia Rodrigo's Cover of - Rolling Stone Olivia Rodrigo attending the Brit Awards on May 11, 2021. Drivers License reached No. Rodrigos rise read more about that in Varietys cover story began long before her debut single dropped. Oh my God Im so excited Im gonna pee my pants", "Olivia Rodrigo reassesses the meaning of forever on stunning piano-led debut "drivers license", "Olivia Rodrigo's "Driver's License" Broke A Huge Spotify Streaming Record Twice This Week", "How 'Drivers License' Became The Perfect Song For Teen Sadness In 2021", "Olivia Rodrigo Reset A Very Important Spotify Record With Her Latest Smash Single", "Olivia Rodrigo's 'Drivers License' Debuts at No. [99] She prefaced the performance by dedicating it to the associate justices who voted to overturn Roe, Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Amy Coney Barrett, Brett Kavanaugh, saying "I'm devastated and terrified. . But Rodrigo soon proved she is no one-hit wonder. What impressed me was the storytelling and the economy of words that she used in her songwriting, where it was giving you such a vivid picture of what she was trying to portray in each song, Riback says. Rodrigosplitwith her longtime managerKristen Smithof Camp Far West Management in January. Big moments like Olivia surprising fans in-person to invite them to Prom with handmade signs and flowers and partnering with Sherri Hill to provide them with dresses, down to small details like Strawberry flavored popcorn at the event a nod to her Deja Vu lyrics made it stand out from the rest, Bilzerian says. "I think I'm good at knowing how people feel, how I feel, and being able to capture that," the Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter-actor shares. 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. So who is the powerhouse team that has helped to bring her so far? [52] In an Instagram post on December 24, 2021, Rodrigo uploaded a snippet of a Christmas song called "The Bels" that she wrote and recorded at age five. [78][79][80] CNN reported that Rodrigo would record videos about the importance of young people getting vaccinated, including answering questions the youth have regarding the vaccination. See our Privacy Policy. Good 4 U went onto become the longest-reigning rock influenced UK Number 1 single in 18 years since Evanescence's Bring Me To Life in 2003. The teen was inspired by Taylor Swift, who's been vocal about her battle to regain that control. A Disney+ documentary, Olivia Rodrigo: Driving Home 2 U, chronicling her creative process with Sour, followed in 2022. Your favourite artists routinely borrow from your other favourite artists. Olivia Rodrigo's global hit Drivers License is the epitome of new-school pop songwriting, where sexuality is complex, emotions are specific and bombast is traded for intimacy Laura Snapes Outside of blatant cases for example, Clive Palmer's use ofTwisted Sister's We're Not Gonna Take It the more common way to deal with an allegation that a song has been copied is to quietly add someone to the songwriting credits retroactively, as Rodrigo has now done. [29], Rodrigo signed with Interscope Records and Geffen Records in 2020. March 2, 2023. Though the event was livestreamed, Rodrigo made sure that a few of her biggest fans got to attend the small in-person celebration dressed to the nines. [46] Slate's Chris Molanphy said its first three singles alone established Rodrigo's "early status as Gen-Z's most versatile new artist". [43][44] Sour, her debut studio album, was released on May 21, 2021, to critical acclaim. "I wrote this song in my living . [15] She began taking acting and singing classes at age six and started acting in theater productions in elementary school. Her father had Filipino, as well as Chinese ancestry. A key factor that Rodrigos team recognized early on was her relatability to other teenage girls. Olivia Rodrigo - Greatest Hits 2021 | TOP 100 Songs of the Weeks 2021 - Best Playlist Full Album From today to 2015. Olivia Rodrigo: See Her Complete Style Evolution | Teen Vogue Earlier this month, it was announced Rodrigo would be namedBillboards 2022Woman of the Yearat the annualBillboard Women in Music Awards, which will take place on March 2 at the YouTube Theater at Hollywood Park in Inglewood, Calif. [8][9] She grew up in neighboring Temecula. A year ago, Olivia Rodrigo was a Disney actor with a knack for songwriting. 1 in Years", "Olivia Rodrigo's 'Sour' Returns to No. Last month, she was starring in Disney+'s High School Musical TV spin-offfast forward a few weeks, and the California native is literally the biggest pop star on the planet, breaking global records on an almost daily basis. But across the board, one sentiment is is unanimous: As Smith says, Olivias the boss.. The Elvis Costello track Rodrigo is accused of ripping off was itself heavily inspired by the rolling lyrical styleof Bob Dylan's Subterranean Homesick Blues, which in turn owes a lot to Chuck Berry's Too Much Monkey Business. Olivia Rodrigo (born February 20, 2003) is an American singer, songwriter and actress born in Temecula, California. In a Facebook post, Love called it "bad form". Building on the success of the movie of the same name (and its two sequels), the TV series follows a group of high-school drama club members as they prepare and stage school performances. Olivia Rodrigo: driving home 2 u (a SOUR film) (2022). We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn, and work. For her work in music, Rodrigo has various accolades, including three Grammy Awards, seven Billboard Music Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, four iHeartRadio Music Awards and two People's Choice Awards, an American Music Award, a Brit Award and a Juno Award. At the Grammy Awards in 2022, Rodrigo won for best new artist, best pop solo performance for Drivers License, and best pop vocal album forSour. [10] Rodrigo is Filipino American by ethnicity;[11] her father is of Filipino descent[12] while her mother has German and Irish ancestry. Elvis Costello defends Olivia Rodrigo over Brutal plagiarism claim Olivia Isabel Rodrigo is an American singer-songwriter and actress. Olivia Rodrigo is a soulful artist with a rare gift for emotive and empathetic songwriting. 21 MAY 2021 (TORONTO, ON) - Multi-platinum, critically acclaimed singer/songwriter, Olivia Rodrigo, today released her highly anticipated debut album, SOUR, via Geffen Records/Universal Music Canada, the country's leading music company.