Subscribe to get lawn & garden tips, growing guides, exclusive offers and more! Download Installation and operating instructions of Orbit 57114 Lawn and Garden Equipment, Timer for Free or View it Online on All-Guides.com. Orbit 57009 Pump Start Relay - Gray for sale online | eBay Der Einbauort der Sprinklersteuerung muss, mindestens ca. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2021. * Your assessment is very important for improving the workof artificial intelligence, which forms the content of this project. 1-2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay - OrbitOnline 4.2 4.2 . %'lNU? I will rewire the 24V line so that I can easily disconnect it from the timer when I do not need to use the irrigation system to avoid losing another pump start relay AND timer. Immettere i cavi di alimentazione elettrica (12 A, ti cavi del relais. For over half a century, we have led the industry in innovative solutions, accumulating over 100 active patents and many industry recognition awards. Watermaster auto pump start relay model 57009 for sale in west chicago orbit pump start relay manual /Cs1 7 0 R >> /Font << /Ty1 9 0 R /Ty2 10 0 R >> /XObject << /Im1 11 0 R >> 4.5 Product Height (in.) PDF FIGURES FIGURES ITALIANO DEUSTCH 1 Montage der Halterung 2 Verkabelung WTM220331 57009-20 rD.qx 1/29/02 1:04 PM Page 1, Lesen Sie vor dem Einbau des Pumpenstart-Relais die gesamte Anleitung durch. xb```g``wXXw Orbit Irrigation Products Inc. 845 North Overland Rd. berschr, istruzioni locali. if two-wire only) Fixed PCC with 6- and 12-station options. << /ProcSet [ /PDF /Text /ImageB /ImageC /ImageI ] /ColorSpace << /Cs2 8 0 R Works with residential standard 24-volt sprinkler systems. The relay can be located up to 800' away from the timer using 18 AWG wire. UL listed Pump Start Relay 57009 Automatically activates a pump for automatic watering (i.e. Industrial air filtration keeps dirt out of your engine and running smooth. stream These pumps are used with irrigation lawn sprinkling systems and will save you money on water bills. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2022. Orbit has established a reputation for offering durable and dependable products. The pump start relay is engineered to synchronize an irrigation pump with an irrigation/sprinkler controller. %PDF-1.5 % S%t95osDKiK-+fa?&UEH#CMC`1"H-!A,I:XHHe#k8iE1IjDJ-p-'aE{s w{!-re]^_t[x.r6pesQH] Utilizzare i dadi dei cavi in dotazione per effettuar, rimasto scoperto. xdG1Klh.Tn2n F1_'=|t}|ZG;=)tGvIVtGu*2e&!{so[wi9JYP_;h|N_Uja*6A{,ujsZAKP?W,(F^hO? The box appears to have had a redesign, and it now has the following AC 24V 70ma input, 120-240 switch (25a either voltage). Page 9: Diagnostics Circuit Breaker From the pump start relay (or master valve); connect one wire to the 2 4 v and/or vinyl tape. Hydro-Rain is the cutting-edge commercial and agricultural counterpart of Orbit, featuring BUILT FOR SPEED offerings that are engineered specifically for professional contractors and growers. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Easy installation with good instructions. It is compatible with 24-volt sprinkler systems and has a weather-resistant plastic case for outdoor installation. (veder. Web orbit watermaster 57114 installation manual pdf. View online (2 pages) or download PDF (405 KB) Orbit WATERMASTER Installation manual WATERMASTER PDF manual download and more Orbit online manuals . Install a No.. 8 screw (included) into wall in the upper template location.. Leave the screw head protruding 1/8" (3mm) from wall.. Use expanding anchors (included) in plaster or masonry, if necessary, for a secure hold. endobj Free shipping for many products! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Source: mainetreasurechest.com. << /Type /Page /Parent 3 0 R /Resources 6 0 R /Contents 4 0 R /MediaBox [0 0 630 810] For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only. It is divided into sections, making it easy to identify the components and the wiring. I use an old water well not city water so I needed a switch to turn the pump on and Orbit recommended this pump switch to use with my new Orbit Watermaster 91922 12 station timmer. 13 0 R /BitsPerComponent 8 /Filter /FlateDecode >> ${cardName} unavailable for quantities greater than ${maxQuantity}. Please try again later. Undo the leaking screw 4 or 5 turns and retighten firmly. Kuddos Manuals Search! Orbit Pump Start Relay Manual PDF Watermaster Sprinkler Controller Manual - dekameroaje.nl If you have the same set up this works great. Web how to install a fuel pump relay? endobj In this video I will be showing you how to replace your old sprinkler timer with a new one. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. Easy to install . i have an older syste, A: H\@F>E-ZM+d1?Lfh%-tTYR'U=\}7H.S8ct]:/4I.E?town$ 8%HSO?/xOg~\E&BE>p9nen;',?[h]Y&"RB[ jmEJr^!AvMdJ25LM,!q~OSaUj : u*4PNC[mP$!2-LK&L-w4#P U}K_}K_}q39~?39~?3'c'2TVPSu 5%}D~ F4e3|Cwe C?4qs>[4OoW Ig . With a presence in over 180 countries and 6 continents, we offer the most complete ecosystem of solutions across hose faucet, hose, hose-end, underground, drip, mist . 2. The orbit unit is compact and nicely waterproofed. It works with 1HP 110V or 2HP 220V pumps. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Collegare i fili di messa a terra. From PVC-Lock, Blu-Lock and Drip-Lock, which are an extraordinarily fast way to connect sprinkler pipe and drip tubing, to our technologically-advanced, best-selling B-hyve smart controllers, we have modernized the industry, set the standard for residential irrigation best practices, and made outdoor watering efficient for households around the world. (V, Immettere i cavi dell'aspersore automatico (16-24 A. Ri-ispezionare ogni collegamento per assicurarsi che i cavi siano collegati correttamente. ")PkJc k[0`PX~"vG X1Z*)d= GAUGES, SWITCHES AND ENCLOSURES - Perth Irrigation Two lightening strikes have required this. Orbit 57900 Manuals & User Guides - All-Guides.com 6-Station Easy-Set Logic Indoor/Outdoor Sprinkler Timer - The Home Depot Orbit 1-2 HP Pump Start Relay 57009 - The Home Depot This manual covers only installation, operation and maintenance of ORBIT Valves and Actuators. This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. Orbit 56619 [1/2] Hose faucet timer - mans.io Automatically activates pump for watering, Compatible with 24-volt sprinkler systems. Box / photo / product not exactly the same, Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2017. For outdoor irrigation use with cold water only. This relay is compatible with a 24-volt sprinkler and automatically starts whenever water is needed, regardless of the pump you use. (Siehe Abbildung 1), Bringen Sie geeignete Leitungsfittings an der Box an (beachten Sie die rtlichen V, ten Relaiskabel an. Do not have the pump and sprinkler controller on the same circuit. PDF 05-6709A01 Orbit MCR Setup Guide-All models -17 June 2014RevB - Instrumart PDF Installation Instructions Electric Valve Trouble Shooting Problem: the With a presence in over 180 countries and 6 continents, we offer the most complete ecosystem of solutions across hose faucet, hose, hose-end, underground, drip, mist, and yard protection. ]VIh]mnbKGW` nZo 1,52, Meter (5 Fu) von der Sprinklersteuerung entfernt befinden. Orbit 57009 Manual - paf.gshe.info Orbit Pump Start Relay Manual This is the second pump start relay I've had to install for my irrigation well in the past three years. [{"displayPrice":"$49.09","priceAmount":49.09,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"49","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"09","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"AKSFyXTYiv0EGRsSsFNiWfKg%2FcYk1msvPMqAcewZNjNYrxcW%2BnqmDRwgOcxo3i%2BUfgvktw90lYN7H0UritCoj3L6ORb%2BzMUOXvp75J%2FNvqMVxsU2NBMtkkUoIp0mauUilvnPvemaxzI%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. 0 U} Nehmen Sie die Abdeckung der Relais-Box ab. Pump Start Relay Wiring and Software Setup - Hydrawise Hydro-Rain is the cutting-edge commercial and agricultural counterpart of Orbit, featuring BUILT FOR SPEED offerings that are engineered specifically for professional contractors and growers. xbbd```b``vI`l"!0[D2vH R*T f R%dT &HV8o"91ll"`]`,0y ldDI| .R&}8L^ CL Orbit WaterMaster Installation Manual | Manualzz Utah 84054 57009-20 Rev D WTM220331 57009-20 rD.qx FIGURES 1 Attaching the bracket Fixation du support Fijacin del Partidor 1/29/02 1:04 PM FIGURES 2 Page 2 ENGLISH FIGURAS Connecting the . However, if you do have any problems, try the following . From PVC-Lock, Blu-Lock and Drip-Lock, which are an extraordinarily fast way to connect sprinkler pipe and drip tubing, to our technologically-advanced, best-selling B-hyve smart controllers, we have modernized the industry, set the standard for residential irrigation best practices, and made outdoor watering efficient for households around the world. Compatible with 24-volt sprinkler systems. :F*"fm `Dhm* b3+H`LP.-gpnHn:O$-%f&9X,y8ph8tCPBL*ezmT I?EyM*|`S%a0HNFWhX 1]\~j]B8v*0cDdX!u46G9!PR 'L BU)@NZGUl\gs7>WAGD+*NXJKNa.I4zP/lY Rm; [!VY.{t1B,kbV[3}y%3ec/!X]ZV^\]R)E/0n-&'Vb5LN Shop now at PlumbersStock! Watermaster Sprinkler Controller Manual. Rain Delay in 24, 48 or 72 hours. xZrF~kJJJK+%v8|IPh| )"HR2r@/suL042'9"/Sxi9Fuga5s)!s)Z(GSF9^ 4 Y$YBo5:b1k#hCDGLL#QYTCdiX(fF=~rttie:MfI9?u~$z`G'i?Z$YI_$UldczJ'aneWg$N?~?O}Yjp$8L+jxfW]bXP8NJfqZb{JXqbRb4Q5)QwLzDQ2}Uo+N+,Y6?q68)4tNgtWN"jv`X|L76+js#&LK%+{})TL)g}*i`=}rU ONDoP'blL(oM @5"4Uma- D|k4@IG>He0.1 2`_XLi3=j@z*l2j(AH=oA~? User interface . I will be replacing it with the Orbit easy dial 4 station. Rain wireless clik installation instructions hunter pump controller solenoid src valves support hunterindustries. (p*6(ForJ3'O[PeWQwQE,`.T+Gbh(C`[!A~l -W^6^=%[-CxgO:A,I- m~N.KFRkTtf#6Qx?jCk6[+B}Q[ This was easy to install and works how it should. Please read this manual completely before you begin to program and use thecontroller. << /Length 12 0 R /Type /XObject /Subtype /Image /Width 308 /Height 463 /ColorSpace Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay The Orbit Pump Start Relay is compatible with 24-Volt sprinkler systems. Other information includes: VALVE REPAIR ACTUATOR REPAIR ACTUATOR SIZING GUIDE PRODUCT INFORMATION TECHNICAL CATALOG Consult your ORBIT Representative for additional information on ORBIT Valves and Actuators. Half the price of same item at the big box . This is the second pump start relay I've had to install for my irrigation well in the past three years. Yes I know you can buy one from the home improvement stores for $199, but my experience is . 3,70 Meter (12 Fu) von der Pumpe entfernt liegen. endstream Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay, Orbit Sunmate Plastic Hose Y Faucet with Shut-Off, Orbit 27999 9-Station Indoor/Outdoor Irrigation Timer . Source: blogpin789456.blogspot.com Used to boost controller output power available to operate larger pump start relays if necessary PSR Height: 6" Width: 7" Depth: 4" Pump Start Relay Product Cutsheet Operating Specifications Recommended installation: minimum 15' from irrigation controller Primary AC power input: 120/230 VAC Secondary AC power output: 24 VAC, 1.6 A AC 24V 70ma input, 120-240 switch (25a either voltage). I wi. hbbd```b`` I ,^&I{){VAL3@"$#X m @dL2KBz!iH`]`w2[IFL@-8$L H2 Please contact us at 1-800-628-0525. 57009 1-2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay . Because securing access to safe fresh water for communities is a global priority, we are proud to affirm our commitment to delivering a comprehensive ecosystem of smart solutions, covering applications FROM FAUCET TO FARM, as we continuously pursue the vision of CHANGING THE WAY THE WORLD WATERS. The Pump Start Relay automatically synchronizes your pump for watering with your automatic sprinkler timer. 3 independent irrigation programs (4 start times each) allow for customized scheduling. ~C^7>($uc# Ok~~/[+>LgX*bg2AZlwwY~"4O-qJ*]fIY\Mb8'OX85k*[ScWOj#JeSZ@>z4o/2I;8c6k8j1?^b>E$^n]G#xR(K!M!)tq ^&#Iq:upV~L&ICe#ygiG/i20xgXJz_V$_K'#!G_c>9/3^/+oG=z6YYuQ:dZ$*iWu&X]'7"nV-F!t! I do not know. Installation Manual/User's Manual Programmateurs d'installation/Manuel d'utilisation Manual de instalacin/Manual del usuario Installation Manual / User's Manual Models 57071, 57271, 27681 Models: 57070, 57270, 27680 WTM230900 57071-24 rA.qxd 4/11/03 8:03 PM Page 1 AUTOMATIC RAIN SHUT-OFF - 57069 PUMP START RELAY - 57009 WEATHER RESISTANT BOX UL . Watermaster Model 57974 Manual WordPress com. Route wire through the conduit or one of the openings on the bottom of the cabinet. User Manual Orbit 57009 Horsepower Pump | manualsFile I cavi sono classificati power in dalla principale fonte di energia, e power out alla, pompa. water resistanc e and increase ba tter y life. Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay Automatically activates pump for watering Weather-resistant plastic case Compatible with 24-volt sprinkler systems Works with 1HP 110V or 2HP 220V pumps For outdoor use only The Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay is rated for pumps up to 2HP. With dimensions of 8 in. Frequently bought together + + . caramel nicknames . Close and lock the cabinet door. Web web orbit sprinkler manual timer quick start guide text manuals. 57004, 57006, 57008, 57012, 57122, 57254, 57256, 57258, 57252. 77 Fresh Irrigation Pump Start Relay Wiring Diagram Use sprinkler pumps to provide water from nearby sources to your yard or landscaping. /]H";WG#"xi=X@ B9)*!Lh*T4.qyq^UGYN)"03"M*(c= EAA89K>(%f8}` hr\>5ZL5dqENg92w}D'9I4kbTiPoz u%Id w?3L! Orbit Manuals and User Guides - all-guidesbox.com Essa dovrebbe essere montata ad una dis-, tanza di 5 piedi dall'aspersore automatico. Step 1 Remove Pump Start Relay cover plate by removing the four screws with phillips screwdriver. Die Pumpenstart-Relais-Box sollte, um. Orbit 57894 4-Station Outdoor Swing Panel Sprinkler System Timer, Grey 4.6 4.6 . Bringen Sie die Montageklammern mit den im Lieferumfang enthaltenen Schrauben auf der Rckseite der. Not quite the flexibility of a solenoid valve system, but neatly installed and the FIMCO valve continues in service. orbit sprinkler parts La pompa pu richiedere un cir, Determinare la posizione della pompa ad attivazione automatica. . All rights reserved. Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Orbit WaterMaster 4 Station Indoor Sprinkler Timer Model. Error posting question. endstream endobj startxref Schlieen Sie die Pumpe und die Sprinklersteuerung nicht am gleichen Stromkreis an. If you would like to be notified when we answer your question please log in or enter your email below. Orbit Watermaster 57004 Installation And User Manual Our company is known as . This device is imperative when you are using a pump to supply water to your irrigation system. By poverty, inc documentary transcript. item 3 Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1-2 Horsepower Pump Start RelayOrbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1-2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay AU $158.82 Free postage item 4 Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start RelayOrbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay AU $98.51 Free postage water resistant plastic. Install pump start relay cover plate and four screws. It also has a heavy duty, water-resistant plastic case for indoor or outdoor installation. endstream endobj 21 0 obj <>stream Durable construction provides years of reliable use. Thanks for the recommendation and the great products Orbit! NEW Orbit Watermaster 57009-PS2 Pump Start Relay Waterproof Case - eBay Orbit 57009 Manual, Jvc Th-s66 User Manual, Manual Urologia Puc, Audi S4 B5 Manual Transmission Fluid, Great Planes Reactor Manual, 2001 Infiniti G20 Service Manual, Msi Manual . I use an old water well not city water so I needed a switch to turn the pump on and off with the timmer so my pump would not over heat and turn off. 8s7B=cwW -:iOyQ|+uA\P4MWYhM{A. Beachten Sie die rtlichen V, wenden Sie zum Entfernen der gewnschten Leitungs-Auswerferstopfen einen Schraubendreher und Hammer, or dem ffnen der Abdeckung der Relais-Box muss die Stromversorgung immer unterbr, ogliere la corrente al pannello del ruttore principale e attaccar, Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish, Czech, Danish, Italian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish). The orbit is a complete. The pump start relay is compatible with irrigation controllers from Orbit, Hydro-Rain, and other major brands. NEUF ~ Relais de dmarrage automatique de pompe Orbit 57009 - Gris Hunter | HPC-400 | PRO-C Hydrawise 4 Station WiFi Indoor Manual 57009-20 rD (1)1.pdf The Home Depot will provide an accessible format of PDFs upon request. Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay , Gray B-Hyve controller with this pump relay nicely controls an existing FIMCO hydrostatic lawn sprinkler valve. It arrived on time and in good condition. This instructional manual will give you all the ins and outs of the range of Orbit products and how to use Orbit and the free Orbit App. This guide provides installation and startup instructions for the MDS Orbit Managed Connected Router(MCR) shown in Figure 1. Not quite the flexibility of a solenoid valve system, but neatly installed and the FIMCO valve continues in service. Er sollte sich mindestens ca. Orbit Antenna Manuals 2 Devices / 3 Documents # Model Type of Document; 1: . Spring Sprinkler System Maintenance Checklis, RelatedRelatedRelatedRelatedRelatedRelated, FeaturedFeaturedFeaturedFeaturedFeaturedFeatured, Orbit Electronic Pump Control Relay, For Use With 24 V Sprinkler Systems, Plastic Case - 57009, Versatile Relay: Its compatibility with 24-volt sprinkler system allows it to work with a range of sprinkler systems, Longer Life for the Relay: The relays housing is a weather-resistant plastic case that provides added durability and protection, Ability to Work With Multiple Pump Types: It can work with 1HP 110V or 2HP 220V pumps. Manual Running on Orbit Sprinkler Timer - YouTube Leaking around screws. PDF insTallaTion insTrUcTions elecTric valve TroUble shooTinG AutomAtic Install the conduit and associated fittings. Orbit 57030 Instructions / Assembly If not please leave the email blank and press submit thank you. Orbit 57030 Instructions / Assembly Home Explore Baby & children Computers & electronics Entertainment & hobby Fashion & style Food, beverages & tobacco Health & beauty Home Industrial & lab equipment Office Old Pet care Sports & recreation Vehicles & accessories Top types Audio & home theatre Cameras & camcorders Computer cables Source: . North Salt Lake, Utah 84054 57009-20 Rev D Pump Start Relay Installation Guide Pomper le relais de dbut Guide d'installation Some programming limitations, but not B-Hyve controller with this pump relay nicely controls an existing FIMCO hydrostatic lawn sprinkler valve. See all reviews . hrF`/Jw4REe;%^@$$aB4 :V>i"AUpqi:'p^VDAhKMS^$AbDBx)#r"4B;iD. Web do you have an orbit outdoor sprinkler timer/controller and want to run your sprinklers manually? t8@g3t8@g3`SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAZ:gx(?(?cFoFoFoFoF,04f^6KEssT{5Ss/5Rp|qS}58cf>'Ko .;+ Q0 Maximize the performance of your watering system with the Orbit 57009 Electronic Pump Control Relay. A pump start relay is an electrical device that allows your irrigation timer to control the pump. Together, Orbit and Hydro-Rain form a business unit within Husqvarna Groups Gardena Division, collectively comprising the worlds largest residential watering manufacturer. Orbit Sprinkler Manual Start Use wire nuts to make the connections and verify they are secure. PDF Watermaster Sprinkler Controller Manual Step 3 Run a single wire from the "MV/Pump" terminal on the controller to the other yellow wire on the pump Start Relay. orbit pump start relay manual Revtech rainmachine sprinkler. This was easy to install and works how it should. Weather-resistant plastic case. Our company is known as . xwpk @9\|/nBN@0=/3Yi#yIUR.TU]/YZwh F 8p8p80rjV3;t8pvT~0N\bS[8s9gyuSCQ#h~j8p8pvV}sY_?5~3v8po*v}0=|uh.DFQ|HW}0*FMQhSEa5w6o[!tx`tm}\Z"t^0pOk=Mr}w}+hcY5PSXVeMo) I1W#YY:3#-bp6'xY^B^tIMa) 5:f4B` Depending on your needs, you can use one or all programs. Orbit Electronic Pump Control Relay, For Use With 24 V Sprinkler Free shipping for many products! It is very important when wiring a pump to be certain which is being delivered to the pump, 110 or 230 volts. 2 0 obj Orbit User Guide (English) - Orbit Help Sort By. Outstanding power, durability and efficiency from a 1-man earth auger. Specifications Features No Additional Features Included Transformer Power Type Plug-In Indoor/Outdoor Outdoor Number of Zones 12 Color Family Mount Location Wall Returnable 90-Day Manufacturer Warranty 6 Years Product Depth (in.) The other wire will connect to the COMMON/COM terminal. How To Install An Orbit Easy Dial Sprinkler Timer - DIY Lawn Guy Orbit Sprinkler Wiring Diagram - Wiring Diagram Easy-Set Indoor/Outdoor Swing Door Timer | Orbit Irrigation - OrbitOnline Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The OrbitTimer provides convenience and flexibility, letting yourun a fully automatic, semi-automatic, or a manual watering program for allyour watering needs. It works perfectly to pump water from swmming pool to garden for watering grass. This video blog shows you how to do exactly . To see our price, add these items to your cart. I only found it strange that the power wires In were both red and power to the pump were both black. Comes in weather resistant plastic case, for outdoor use. With a presence in over 180 countries and 6 continents, we offer the most complete ecosystem of solutions across hose faucet, hose, hose-end, underground, drip, mist, and yard protection. with well water). endobj Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please, Briidea Pump Start Relay Sprinkler System 1-2 HP at 120/240V, Hunter Sprinkler PSR22 Double Pole or Single Throw Pump Start Relay for Up to 5 HP, Orbit 57009 Sprinkler System 1 or 2 Horsepower Pump Start Relay , Gray, Red Lion RL-SPRK150 115/230 Volt, 1.5 HP, 71 GPM Cast Iron Sprinkler/Irrigation Pump with Thermoplastic Impeller, Red, 97101501, Red Lion RL-SPRK200 Cast Iron Sprinkler Pump, 2 hp, Red Lion RL-SPRK-200-BR, 230 Volt, 2HP, 77 GPH, Sprinkler/Irrigation Pump with Brass Impeller, Red, 97102002, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Updated other options based on this selection, No Import Fees Deposit & $12.04 Shipping to Netherlands. Web orbit pump start relay wiring diagram awesome wiring diagram image from mainetreasurechest.com. zd!atp|FK$Vo%G/`Ik.Yvr[EKXQcRw&/mZDmirlD_#/`:P;HC, +C`VF9Es8Ly4. INSTRUCTIONS FOR OPERATION ORBIT . It automatically triggers the water pump to start when your sprinkler timer activates. The MCR is a highly secure, industrial wireless solution for broad based applications, including control center monitoring, well site pad operations and video surveillance.