When ready to use, heat up the bacon fat and mix in right before pouring onto salad. 1 12 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise. This is a recipe from the early 1900s that has been sought after for quite some time. BigOven Kitchen. Explore. Remove the bacon; crumble and set aside. Salad - Bennigan's Hot Bacon Dressing - goes so well over fresh baby Stir the bacon fat into the prepared honey mustard dressing. 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar It was a good date. Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Read Replies (1) Post Reply; Post New; Save to Recipe Box; Title: ISO: Rafferty's hot bacon dressing: From: Shelia Goode, 05-30-2006: Reply to: ISO: Refferty's Hot Bacon Salad Dressing: Board: Copycat Recipe . Party While the onions are caramelizing, in a mixing bowl place the water, honey, and red wine vinegar. 2017-01-16 Salad. While the onions are finishing, chop up the bacon and throw it back into the frying pan with the onions. While bacon is cooking, chop onion then process in a mini food processor until minced. Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Honey mustard dressing should be mixed with the rendered bacon fat. Drizzle on your favorite salad dressing and enjoy! Oct 10, 2019 - Hot bacon dressing is THE best dressing on the planet. When Doc was in medical school we loved to eat at a restaurant called Houstons in Memphis, Tennessee. Add honey and bacon and stir. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Combine and stir until a thick paste forms. Refrigerate the leftovers for up to 2 weeks. Stir the bacon fat into the prepared honey mustard dressing. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture boils and slightly thickens. Healthy Menu. Set aside. Drain, crumble and set aside. Raffertys Supreme Nachos. HOUSE "Honey-Mustard Hot Bacon" / Garlic Ranch / Bleu Cheese 1000 Island / Honey-Mustard / Tarragon Vinaigrette / Hot Bacon . Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Rafferty s hot bacon honey mustard dressing recipe 334 Cal. 1 pinch iodized salt. Total time: 20 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Prep time: 10 minutes Yields: 2 servings Cuisine: American Number of ingredients: 7 Ingredients: 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled 1/2 an onion, diced 1/2 cups of sugar Add in ham, turkey, shredded cheddar (if using), eggs, cherry tomatoes, almonds, and crumbled bacon. Want More? Simply strain it through a mesh sieve into a glass jar and store it in the fridge. It is best served warm. 100 % 34g Fat. Crumble or chop the bacon into small pieces. Vegetarian Burger Recipes Using Beans Air Fryer Indian Vegetarian Recipes Recipes With Beans Vegetarian Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Rafferty's House Salad (without dressing). rafferty's menu nutrition Neelijin Road, Hubli Supported by: Infosys Foundation. Add in bacon crumbles and 1/4 cup of honey and mix well. } Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. or 2 tablespoons honey and 3 tablespoons grainy Dijon mustard. HOUSE "Honey-Mustard Hot Bacon" / Garlic Ranch / Bleu Cheese 1000 Island / Honey-Mustard / Tarragon Vinaigrette / Hot Bacon Soups of the Day Everyday we have our Famous Potato Soup, topped with cheese, chives and chopped bacon OR ask your Server for today's other made-from-scratch soup. Add vinegar, water, sugar and cornstarch mixture. Pour into a mason jar. 2009-05-10 Using the insides of the red onion, finely diced, 1/4 pound., Place the bacon grease in a saucepan over medium-high heat. You can make it ahead of time and place it in the fridge. Slice the hard boiled eggs and place on the salad. Healthy Menu. Recipes; Challenges; Fitness; Community. Sign Up. Sorghum Recipes Healthy Is Wok Cooking Healthy Low Ingredient Healthy Recipes Pork & Mushroom Stew with Potato and Apple Mash Recipe (4.5/5), Grilled Salmon (Like Outback's) Recipe (3.5/5), Cream Cheese and Chive Sauce (For Veggies), Bacon Grease leftover from cooking the bacon, 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix, 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, 1 large head romaine lettuce- rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces, 1 large head iceberg - rinsed, dried and torn into bite sized pieces, 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered, 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained. In a large skillet, fry the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Steps: Cook the bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 9 to 11 minutes. May we suggest Rafferty's Hot Bacon dressing. Aug 3, 2020 - raffertys hot bacon dressing | foodgawker. Add in ham, turkey, shredded cheddar (if using), eggs, cherry tomatoes, almonds, and crumbled bacon. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer until potatoes are cooked through. Add in some salt for taste. thanks Shelia. Add bacon, vinegar, water, sugar and salt. To the drippings, add Dijon mustard, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and ground mustard; bring to a boil. marydukecooks.com Houstons Salad with Honey Mustard and Hot Bacon dressing. of cornstarch. Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside. Oct 25, 2014 - Hot bacon dressing is THE best dressing on the planet. Thank You! I also added grilled chicken and, Outback Steakhouse Honey Mustard Dressing, You can never get enough of Outback Steakhouse, Honey Mustard Dressing just like Outback Steakhouse, "; ch_color_text = "000000"; ch_color_bg = "FFFFFF"; My secret is out! Link in another recipe. Garnish with egg and radishes. In a medium skillet, add the crumbled bacon and pour the vinegar mixture over it. 4.99/ 12-oz. Add back in the bacon. Vinegar Change). Remove from heat and pour into a mason jar. Cook the diced bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through and crisp; remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to drain the grease. 7.99 House Salad Remove from the heat. Best if served at room temperature. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Remove from the pan and place on cutting board. Explore RAMDOM_KEYWORD for thousands of unique, creative recipes. }); 2016-05-01 May 2, 2016 - Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing Taste-a-Like Recipe (from The Jackson Sun, May 1, 2016) May 2, 2016 - Rafferty's Hot Bacon . Whisk the vinegar, sugar, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper into the drippings. Nutritions of Raffertys Hot Bacon Dressing calories: 740 calories carbohydrateContent: 57 grams cholesterolContent: 75 milligrams fatContent: 50 grams fiberContent: 1 grams proteinContent: 14 grams saturatedFatContent: 17 grams sodiumContent: 2110 milligrams sugarContent: 51 . PDF SOUPS FRESH HOUSE "Honey-Mustard Hot Bacon" / Garlic - Rafferty's Prepare the dressing by whisking together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and cheese. Posted on Published: January 16, 2017- Last updated: April 21, 2022 Categories Appetizer, Condiments, Main Course, Paleo Recipes, Recipes, Side Dish, Warm Weather. We recommend our users to update the browser. Houstons Salad with Honey Mustard and Hot Bacon Dressings I will play around with some flavors and see if I can figure it out. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Place the bacon grease, vinegar, sugar, and mustard in a saucepan. url = '/react.php?id='+id+'&value='+value; Step 1: Cook bacon Fry 4 strips of bacon until crispy. I always make small changes, whether its because I am missing an ingredient or because I [] The post Pecan Crusted Chicken with Salad Greens and, Quinoa Broccoli Slaw with Honey-Mustard Dressing, This sauce can be used on a variety of meats, and even salads. Pour the hot bacon salad dressing over the salad. Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers; reheat before serving. Drizzle it over each salad. It never seems like they give you enough of this delicious, Pecan Crusted Chicken with Salad Greens and Honey Mustard Dressing, ; I almost never follow a recipe exactly. May 14, 2020 - Hot bacon dressing is THE best dressing on the planet. rafferty's menu nutrition 8.99 Add Grilled Chicken 4.29 / Add Grilled Salmon 7.99 We fry in 100% Refined Peanut Oil The Chef Fresh greens topped with smoked turkey, ham, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, chopped eggs, fresh diced tomatoes, crisp potato sticks and hot chopped bacon. Sounds delicious. Serving Size : 2 oz. Reserve excess grease. Hot Bacon Honey Mustard Dressing {primal; dairy-free option} Categories Side Dish Together they are great! Refrigerate leftovers; reheat before serving. With my steak dinner, I get a salad that is covered in hot bacon dressing that will cause you to blow your top! We suggest Rafferty's Hot Bacon dressing. I am telling you, it is the ultimate dressing for any salad. Crumble the bacon and set aside. Hot Bacon-Mustard Dressing Recipe photo by Taste of Home. window.open(url, "_blank"); You can find a link to the Privacy Policy, How to Make Raffertys Hot Bacon Dressing, Ultimate Guide to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Alabama, Your Complete Guide to Visiting Branson Missouri, Your Complete Guide to Visiting Georgetown, KY, Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe. @Martha Whitler, My question is how long will it last in the fridge? Bacon Using a wire whisk, mix the ingredients well. If youre not already saving the grease from your bacon, you need to start. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Toss to combine. Raffertys Hot Bacon Dressing Recipes Hot Bacon Dressing Recipe Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Random thoughts. Mix together well and pour over salad. Divide salad into 6 individual serving bowls. I know that might sound weird, and even a little gross, but I promise its what makes this dressing the best youll ever have. See more ideas about bacon dressing, hot bacon dressing, soup and salad. Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing, We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), This Plant Subscription Box Means a New Houseplant on Your Doorstep Regularly, Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Would be great over a spinach salad. Place lettuce in individual bowls. Whisk in sour cream. onions and Rafferty's smoked bacon. 2018-10-23 Remove the cooked bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside. Divide salad into 6 individual serving bowls. Whisk to blend. Serve warm over spinach or salad greens. 1 pinch cayenne pepper Pour oil mixture back in skillet and add onions. Johnson City. Combine everything for the dressing, minus the bacon grease, and mix it together in a bowl. In large bowl add baby spinach, eggs, red onions, tomatoes mushrooms, croutons and chopped bacon. Explore. Food Search Search . Heat cold dressing in microwave before using. Return the bacon to the pan. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel to drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the rendered fat. Tasty Query uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Touch device users, . Serve warm. url = 'https://www.tfrecipes.com' + '/details/' + str + '/'; rafferty s hot bacon honey mustard dressing recipe similar recipes Change the order About recipes search engine Our website searches for recipes from food blogs, this time we are presenting the result of searching for the phrase rafferty s hot bacon honey mustard dressing recipe. 0 %--Protein. 14 cup honey. Toss to combine. When the bacon is done frying, remove from the pan and place it on a cutting board. Can we use your data to tailor ads for you? As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. House Dressing (The Cheese Shop, Williamsburg) 1 cup Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce 1 large Garlic Clove minced finely 2 packets Sugar in the Raw 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds Fresh Ground Pepper to taste Place mayo, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic, sugar, and pepper in a food processor. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Nutrition Facts : Calories 27 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 3 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 1 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 106 milligrams sodium, Sugar 3 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 1 grams unsaturated fat. Mix in cooked and crumbled bacon. I am looking for a recipe similar to or the original one for Rafferty's hot bacon honey mustard salad dressing. Yes. Refrigerate until chilled and pour over salad to coat. They are slightly life-changing ;), Copyright 2022 Our Paleo Life | Privacy Policy, Keto Coconut Pancakes {primal; dairy-free option}, Tips To Help You Improve Your Eating Habits, 5 Weight Loss Solutions To Help You Achieve Your Goals, Gluten Intolerance Symptoms (Understanding Gluten & Celiac Disease), A few drops of your favorite hot sauce, optional, 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, leave out for dairy-free. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Rafferty's - Hot Bacon Dressing and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. Add in some salt for taste. Hot bacon honey mustard dressing is a sweet yet tangy addition to salads. YUM!!! It's not very healthy because it is full of sugar, but drizzled over a plate of greens, it becomes pure heaven! What Is the Recipe for Hot Bacon Honey Mustard Dressing From Rafferty's? Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Rafferty's - House Salad - No Dressing and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal. At this point, you can leave it in huge chunks like this, or you can take an immersion blender and puree part of it. Mix together until it begins to thicken a bit. ISO: Rafferty's hot bacon honey mustard salad dressing - Recipelink.com Pinterest. I can't wait to read all your recipes! 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, drippings reserved 9.79 Feb 27, 2020 - A simple salad with spinach leaves, mushrooms, and red onion becomes worthy of a special occasion when topped with old-fashioned Hot Bacon Dressing. Learn how your comment data is processed. Combine vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper in small saucepan and heat to a boil. 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard. Toss the salad and enjoy! Remove from the pan and place on cutting board. Remove to paper towels; reserve the drippings in the skillet. Raffertys House Salad Dressing Recipes with ingredients,nutritions Add vinegar, mustard and thyme, remove from heat and whisk, add spinach and wilt a bit 1 minute, then add nutmeg and salt and pepper. : Calorie breakdown: 84% fat, 16% carbs, 0% protein. 2018-04-28 Set onions aside. Rafferty's Hot Bacon/Mustard Honey Dressing Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 serving (2 oz) Amount Per Serving Calories 265 % Daily Values* Total Fat 23.00g 29% Saturated Fat - Trans Fat - Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 10.00g 4% Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0% Sugars 0.00g Protein 0.00g Vitamin D - Calcium - Iron - Potassium - Fry bacon in the pan until crispy. 45 Easy Bacon Recipes Ingredients 4 bacon strips, diced 2 cups honey-Dijon mustard 1/2 cup sugar 1/3 cup orange juice 1 tablespoon cider or red wine vinegar 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard 1/4 cup honey Torn salad greens or fresh spinach Shop Recipe Powered by Chicory Directions In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Mother and daughter duo whipping up delicious recipes that will make your mouth water! Hot Bacon Mustard Dressing Fridays Recipes Using the insides of the red onion, finely diced, 1/4 pound., Place the bacon grease in a saucepan over medium-high heat. }); Place spinach into a large serving bowl; top with Swiss cheese, hard-cooked eggs, mushrooms, 4 crumbled strips of bacon, and almonds. Enjoy! After the bacon grease has rendered, add the onion and let it cook for 5 minutes, or until the onion is tender. Sandwiches made with the chicken are also included in the recipe. Then topped with lettuce, jalapeno peppers, freshly made pico de gallo and sour cream. Cook onions over medium high heat until translucent. It is a copycat version of Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing but it tastes way better! Slowly whisk in olive oil. Finely chop the bacon and render it for 3 minutes in a cast iron skillet over medium-high to high heat. ISO: raffertys hot honey mustard dressing - Recipelink.com To the drippings, add Dijon mustard, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and ground mustard; bring to a boil. The date started at a local restaurant that had the worlds best salad and croissants. Pour bacon drippings in a measuring cup and add oil to make cup. Home Dishes & Beverages Salads Salad Dressings. Could I use splenda in place of the sugar to make it sugar free? Whisk in vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and 2 crumbled strips of bacon . If you love eating at Rafferty's then you are going to flip when I tell you that I have figured out how to make Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing! function react(obj,id, value) { 1 cups white sugar 3 teaspoons cornstarch teaspoon salt cup water cup white vinegar Steps: Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. In a cast iron skillet, add the finely chopped bacon and render 3 minutes over medium-high to high heat. While the onions are caramelizing, in a mixing bowl place the water, honey, and red wine vinegar. Stir in honey and bacon. Add the onions and saute until the onions start to blacken. Food Search. Ive been looking specifically for a recipe for the hot bacon honey mustard dressing from that restaurant and thats how I stumbled upon your recipe. Sauces and Condiments Recipes Learn tried and true tips, ticks and methods. Try this RAFFERTYS HOT BACON DRESSING recipe, or contribute your own. Homemade Ranch Dressing Perfect for that Steakhouse Salad! BEST stuff EVER!! It is best served warm. I use O'Charley's Honey Mustard Dressing with this. Add remaining ingredients to the drippings; bring to a boil. The Spruce. This is also called wilted lettuce if poured on hot. Serve immediately. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. $10.59+. 2016-04-30 Raffertys Hot Bacon Dressing Taste-a-Like Recipe. Came up again at 50 and I Read More The post, California Chopped Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing, tomatoes, green onions, and snap peas. Drizzle onto the individual salads. I have not given up on trying to make the croissants paleo. Using a wire whisk, mix the ingredients well. rafferty s bacon honey mustard dressing recipe - Easy Recipes Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. 1/2 cups of sugar 1 tablespoon of cornstarch 1 teaspoon salt Bacon Grease leftover from cooking the bacon 1/4 cup white vinegar Steps: Fry bacon in the pan until crispy. Thank you so much! Using a wire whisk, mix the ingredients well. Take away from the stove. Best Warm Bacon Dressing for Spinach Salad - CopyKat Recipes Remove from heat and add bacon and onion. Bring 3 tablespoons of bacon drippings, 2 cups of mustard, 1/3 cup of orange juice, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon of ground mustard to a boil. Hi, this web browser has Javascript disabled. Add in bacon crumbles and 1/4 cup of honey and mix well. Coarsely chop bacon. I am addicted to Outback Steakhouse's, You dont need mayonnaise to make a beautiful, next. Set onions aside. Better than the original Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing is this knockoff's homemade version. Log In. 2021-11-23 Instructions. hazardous area classification zone 0, 1, 2; burnet cisd athletics tickets; duck blinds for lease california; why do they cover f1 cars after crash; Toss to combine. Serve with a mixture of honey mustard and hot bacon dressing. Log In. cup white vinegar Serve warm over salad greens or spinach. cup water Mix by tossing. What kind of honey mustard does rafertys use with the hot bacon dressing? Take the diced onion and throw into the bacon grease and cook until translucent. Nutrition Facts : Calories 158 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 62mg cholesterol, Sodium 229mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Total Time 20 minutes Ingredients 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled 1/2 an onion, diced 1/2 cups of sugar 1 tablespoon of cornstarch 1 teaspoon salt Bacon Grease leftover from cooking the bacon Remove from the pan and place on cutting board. How to cook tortang talong without grilling, Is trader joe's beef and broccoli precooked, Substitute for potato flour in gluten-free baking, Hamburger helper cheesy italian shells instant pot, Sam's spiral ham cooking instructions with glaze, French onion soup, cup390 caloriessoups & salads, Pasta with eggplant sauce pasta alla norma, Crustless quiche with cottage cheese and spinach, Chicken, potatoes and green beans in oven, Shepherd's pie with ground turkey and corn, Park street deli thai coconut chicken recipe, Roasted chicken and vegetables in dutch oven, Hidden valley ranch chicken recipes air fryer, Slow cooker three cheese shrimp and grits, Peanut butter cookie cups with chocolate filling, Pork and tomatillo stew with poblano peppers, Italian green salad with parmesan lemon dressing, raffertys hot bacon honey mustard dressing recipe, rachs hot bacon dressing makes every spinach salad, house salad w hot bacon honey mustard dressing, Baked chicken with cabbage, carrots and onions, Bacon Grease leftover from cooking the bacon. Using the insides of the red onion, finely diced, 1/4 pound., Place the bacon grease in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Top with cherry tomatoes and potato sticks. Stir in the sugar, then add the water and lemon juice and scrape the bottom of the pan to remove the cooked on bits. Let it hang out while the sugar is melting. Directions Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Add mixed greens to a large mixing bowl. Crumble the bacon and set aside. As stated in the post you can refrigerate it and when you are ready to use, just reheat it. In your soup pot over medium heat, add diced onions and a drizzle of olive oil. Will this keep in the refrigerator for use another time? To the drippings, add Dijon mustard, sugar, orange juice, vinegar and ground mustard; bring to a boil. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch and salt, and slowly pour in water and vinegar, whisking constantly. Add the onion to the bacon using a slotted spoon. The dressing will last up to a week in the fridge. 5 slices bacon, crumbled (save bacon drippings for Warm Bacon Dressing). Pork Stir in honey and bacon. Houstons Honey Mustard Dressing Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. The honey mustard was divine; better than anything you could buy at the grocery store and the warm bacon dressing had just the right amount of sweet and sour. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); If I'm not putting any bacon fat, can I heat up the dressing in the microwave with mayonnaise in it? Add in 1/2 cup of sugar and let remove it from the heat. Put some salad greens in a big basin. Copy. Add the sugar to the pan with the bacon and onion and allow the heat to melt it. Add the onions and saute until the onions start to blacken. 196 Cal. It is a copycat version of Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing but it tastes way better! $(obj).find('span').text(response); ???? Crumble bacon and add to dressing with salt and pepper to taste just before using. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Mix together until it begins to thicken a bit. 100 % 12g Carbs. In a large bowl, whisk orange juice and dry pudding mix. Fry bacon in the pan until crispy. $('.h-btn').on('click', function(e) { My thoughts precisely. Gourmet. This one is no exception. We like to dip chicken strips in this tangy sauce as well as use this on aThe post Rainforest Cafe, I made some Chicken Fingers for Boat Club last weekend, and then decided I wanted some, Gluten Free Watercress Salad with Honey-Mustard Dressing, Grilled Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard | Homemade Honey Mustard Chicken Nuggets. You may see ads that are less relevant to you. When I read your comment about a restaurant you had visited that has since closed I thought: what are the odds? ?. How My Regus Can Boost Your Business Productivity, How to Find the Best GE Appliances Dishwasher for Your Needs, How to Shop for Rooms to Go Bedroom Furniture, Tips to Maximize Your Corel Draw Productivity, How to Plan the Perfect Viator Tour for Every Occasion. Salad Dressing Cook onions over medium high heat until translucent. If you figure out how to make the honey butter croissants in a paleo-friendly way, PLEASE let me know! 2021-10-11 Step 1: Cook Potatoes and Onions. We used to go to a restaurant in Myrtle Beach (Carolina Roadhouse by California Dreamin') that had this salad & dressing! Please note that our service may not work properly with enabled software like AdBlock. In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, artichoke hearts, red onions and pimentos. In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Salad Add mixed greens to a large mixing bowl. Whenever you're in the mood for a "house salad," give this Hot Bacon Honey Mustard Dressing a shot; it's irresistible and perfectly balanced. Houston's Salad with Honey Mustard and Hot Bacon Dressing Aug 14, 2019 - Hot bacon dressing is THE best dressing on the planet. Drain, crumble and set aside. Add the onions and saute until the onions start to blacken. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon and set it aside. . All of Hudson's chicken sandwiches should come with this bacon dressing. The dressings were served separately with each dressing having its own merits. Rafferty's has always been mine and Stephen's date night restaurant. Cold mixed greens topped with chopped eggs, fresh diced tomatoes, crispy potato sticks, Monterey Jack cheese and chopped fresh hand-breaded deep fried chicken nger lets or Buffalo style. You can toss if you like, but I like to serve mine with toppings on the top. Ha! Remove from the heat. Home town. Serve the dressing .