The RH Rooftop Restaurant was simply beautiful and stunning. Amsterdam Tourism Amsterdam Hotels Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Vacation Rentals Flights to Amsterdam RH Rooftop Restaurant features an ingredient-driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. Service very nice this time too. Dinner. I went for Prom and had the best time! Yes, RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas has outdoor seating. Everything is low. RH Nashville Cafe features an ingredient-driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. One day I hope to be able to design a room with the team at RH hey, a girl can dream, right? We were seated almost immediately and our waiter was attentive. He's a Positive asset of RH Rooftop. Reasturant is beautiful, food is not great, service is OK. We had to go somewhere else for a night cap and dessert. The interior courtyard atrium was so pleasant and far more comfortable than I would have expected. Food, service ambiance. So disappointing and frustrating. RH Restaurant & Bar Menu and Prices - Menus With Price RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas - Yelp RH Rooftop Restaurant features an ingredient driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, heritage olive trees, and glimmering chandeliers. Excellent experience - beautiful atmosphere. Tried the Dutch small pancakes with maple syrup and butter. Well staffed and they hustle to service their customers. Not sure Id rush back. PREFER THE WINE ROOM TO THE MAIN DINING AREA WITH FOUNTAIN AS IT'S SOMEWHAT QUIETER. I had the shaved Ribeye sandwich, which was solid good, and the broccolini which was outstanding. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, trellised London plane trees, and glimmering chandeliers. The restaurant at RH Chicago is called 3 Arts Club Cafe and the restaurant at RH Columbus is called RH Rooftop Restaurant. RH Rooftop Restaurant Review / ST. John Town Center - YouTube I would definitely go back. Rene's Croissanterie: Worth every single calorie!!! Tall people feel like giants with the new RH look. Single glass of Whispering Angel was $20.00. Amazing food and beautiful view and go atmosphere! The food is good, it is a limited selection - smaller menu. Book now at RH Rooftop Restaurant West Palm in West Palm Beach, FL. Low & squishy, bad enough to not go again. A great experience our anniversary dinner! A gentleman down on his luck walked, Adnana H. said: This location is AMAZING! Fabulous Ambiance. The servers were quick and very kind! Online Menu of RH Rooftop Restaurant Jacksonville Restaurant Garlic sourdough crumbs, Parmesan and classic Caesar dressing. The location was outstanding but the food is over rated and the seating were too close to the next table. Ovem roasted tomatoes, aged balsamic and charred sourdough. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, heritage olive trees, and glimmering chandeliers, Bisol, Prosecco, Jeio, Valdobbiadene, Italy, Juv y Camps, Cava, Reserva de la Familia, Peneds, Spain, Gloria Ferrer, Blanc de Blancs, Carneros, California, Pierre Sparr, Brut Ros, Cremant d'Alsace, France, Schramsberg, Brut Ros, North Coast, California, Roederer Estate, Brut Ros, Mendocino, California, Champagne Collet, Brut Ros, Champagne, France, Domaine Carneros, Brut Ros, Napa Valley, California, Alfred Gratien, Brut Classic, Champagne, France, Veuve Clicquot, Brut, Yellow Label, Champagne, France, Carl Graff, Riesling, Kabinett, Mosel, Germany, Allan Scott, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, La Chapelle, Sauvignon Blanc, Du Berry Cuvee Prestige, Sancerre, France, Twomey, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Simonnet Febvre, Chablis, Burgundy, France, Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Hartford Court, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chteau d'Esclans, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Minuty M, Ros, Ctes de Provence, France, La Spinetta, Il Ros di Casanova, Tuscany, Italy, Daou, Discovery Collection, Paso Robles, California, Blackbird Vineyards, Arriviste, Napa Valley, California, Peyrassol, Cuve des Commandeurs, Provence, France, Domaines Ott, by Ott, Ctes de Provence, France, Vie Vite Extraordinaire, Ctes de Provence, France, Lioco, Pinot Noir, Mendocino County, California, Francois Labet, Bourgogne, Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France, Gros Ventre Cellars, Pinot Noir, North Coast, California, Catena, Malbec, Vista Flores, Mendoza, Argentina, Antinori, Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Il Bruciato, Tuscany, Italy, Bodegas Muriel, Tempranillo, Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain, Hourglass, Proprietary Blend, HGIII, Napa Valley, California, Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Caymus-Suisun, Petite Sirah, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, California, Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut, Champagne, France 2013, Domaine Laroche, Chardonnay, Les Blanchots, Chablis Grand Cru, France 2019, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chardonnay, Les Pierres, Sonoma, California 2018, Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Reserve, Carneros, California 2019, Maison Champy, Le Rognet, Corton Grand Cru, Burgundy France 2016, Gary Farrell, Hallberg Vineyard, Russian River Valley, California 2018, Rochioli, Russian River Valley, California 2020, Zena Crown Vineyard, Conifer, Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2018, Kosta Browne, Sonoma Coast, California 2020, Chteau Mont Redon, Chteauneuf-du-Pape, France 2018, Marchesi Antinori, Tignanello, Tuscany, Italy 2018, La Spinetta, Vignetto Garretti, Barolo, Piedmont, Italy 2017, Chteau Rauzan-Sgla, Grand Cru Class, Margaux, France 2017, Penfolds, Shiraz, RWT Bin 798, Barossa Valley, Australia 2017, Lail Vineyards, Blueprint, Napa Valley, California 2019, Caymus Vineyards, Special Selection, Napa Valley, California 2017, Spottswoode, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California 2018, Shafer, Hillside Select, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley, California 2017. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. I should have asked for a better table as the room was not that crowded. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, heritage olive trees, and glimmering chandeliers. The indoor space is full of fountains, lanterns, rustic white, and lush green plants. Great place for a special occasion or a nice date night with that special someone. The restaurant at RH Chicago is called 3 Arts Club Cafe and the restaurant at RH Columbus is called RH Rooftop Restaurant. Surrounded by chandeliers, the ambiance is top notch. The hardest part was to choose which tasty treat to order! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Amazing ambience and service. Very pretty bakery. beautiful room Baby greens, pecans and cider vinaigrette. Mom and daughter date it was such a good atmosphere. Service and food Excellent! RH Courtyard Restaurant at RH Nashville - Nashville, TN - OpenTable I am a regular and just love being treated like a celebrity. Hours. Heineken Experience mix of history & beer. RH Rooftop Restaurant Jacksonville Back To Jacksonville, FL. Best churros ever, fresh, hot and crispy. The beautiful atrium outdoor setting with lighting, trees and fountains was superb! Prefer it to the korean ones. Perfect for a date night. Service was exceptional. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Service was great. RH is a classic elegant choice. I enjoyed the food and the scenery was perfect. The place is beautiful. Delicious! Bisol, Prosecco, Jeio, Valdobbiadene, Italy, Juv y Camps, Cava, Reserva de la Familia, Peneds, Spain, Gloria Ferrer, Blanc de Blancs, Carneros, California, Pierre Sparr, Brut Ros, Crmant d'Alsace, France, Schramsberg, Brut Ros, North Coast, California, Roederer Estate, Brut Ros, Mendocino, California, Champagne Collet, Brut Ros, Champagne, France, Domaine Carneros, Brut Ros, Napa Valley, California, Alfred Gratien, Brut Classic, Champagne, France, Veuve Clicquot, Brut, Yellow Label, Champagne, France, Carl Graff, Riesling, Kabinett, Mosel, Germany, Allan Scott, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, La Chapelle, Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre, France, Twomey, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Domaine Jolly, Petite Chablis, Burgundy, France, Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Hartford Court, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chteau d'Esclans, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Minuty M Ros, Ctes de Provence, France, La Spinetta, Il Ros di Casanova, Tuscany, Italy, Daou, Discovery Collection, Paso Robles, California, Blackbird Vineyards, Arriviste, Napa Valley, California, Peyrassol, Cuve des Commandeurs, Provence, France, Domaines Ott, By Ott, Ctes de Provence, France, Vie Vite Extraordinaire, Ctes de Provence, France, Lioco, Pinot Noir, Mendocino County, California, Francois Labet, Bourgogne, Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France, Gros Ventre Cellars, Pinot Noir, North Coast, California, Catena, Malbec, Vista Flores, Mendoza, Argentina, Antinori, Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Il Bruciato, Tuscany, Italy, Bodegas Muriel, Tempranillo, Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain, Hourglass, Proprietary Blend, HGIII, Napa Valley, California, Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Caymus-Suisun, Petite Sirah, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, California, Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut, Champagne, France 2014, Domaine Laroche, Chardonnay, Les Blanchots, Chablis Grand Cru, France 2018, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chardonnay, Les Pierres, Sonoma, California 2019, Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Reserve, Carneros, California 2020, Maison Champy, Le Rognet, Corton Grand Cru, Burgundy France 2016, Gary Farrell, Russian River Valley, California 2020, Rochioli, Russian River Valley, California 2020, Zena Crown Vineyard, Slope, Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2018, Kosta Browne, Sonoma Coast, California 2019, Chteau Mont Redon, Chteauneuf-du-Pape, France 2017, Marchesi Antinori, Tignanello, Tuscany, Italy 2017, La Spinetta, Vignetto Garretti, Barolo, Piedmont, Italy 2016, Chteau Rauzan-Sgla, Grand Cru Class, Margaux, France 2017, Penfolds, Shiraz, RWT Bin 798, Barossa Valley, Australia 2017, Lail Vineyards, Blueprint, Napa Valley, California 2019, Caymus Vineyards, Special Selection, Napa Valley, California 2017, Spottswoode, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California 2017, Shafer, Hillside Select, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley, California 2016. more, Blue Boat Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience. Don I. said: I recently became sick with acute bronchitis which lasted about a week., Milanos Italian Restaurant Pizza and Bar, Mindi Tatiana H. said: The first time we came here we were very impressed and loved, Warren I. said: I walked in for my quick GoCup. Lovely space. Avocado Toast $20.00 Bisol, Prosecco, Jeio, Valdobbiadene, Italy, Juv y Camps, Cava, Reserva de la Familia, Peneds, Spain, Gloria Ferrer, Blanc de Blancs, Carneros, California, Pierre Sparr, Brut Ros, Crmant d'Alsace, France, Schramsberg, Brut Ros, North Coast, California, Roederer Estate, Brut Ros, Mendocino, California, Champagne Collet, Brut Ros, Champagne, France, Domaine Carneros, Brut Ros, Napa Valley, California, Alfred Gratien, Brut Classic, Champagne, France, Veuve Clicquot, Brut, Yellow Label, Champagne, France, Carl Graff, Riesling, Kabinett, Mosel, Germany, Allan Scott, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand, Saget la Perrire, Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre, France, Twomey, Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, California, Domaine Jolly, Petite Chablis, Burgundy, France, Chalk Hill, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, Hartford Court, Chardonnay, Russian River, Sonoma, California, Chteau d'Esclans, Whispering Angel, Ctes de Provence, France, Minuty M, Ros, Ctes de Provence, France, La Spinetta, Il Ros di Casanova, Tuscany, Italy, Daou, Discovery Collection, Paso Robles, California, Blackbird Vineyards, Arriviste, Napa Valley, California, Peyrassol, Cuve des Commandeurs, Provence, France, Domaines Ott, By Ott, Ctes de Provence, France, VIe Vite Extraordinaire, Ctes de Provence, France, Lioco, Pinot Noir, Mendocino County, California, Francois Labet, Bourgogne, Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France, Gros Ventre Cellars, Pinot Noir, North Coast, California, Catena, Malbec, Vista Flores, Mendoza, Argentina, Antinori, Cabernet Sauvignon Blend, Il Bruciato, Tuscany, Italy, Bodegas Muriel, Tempranillo, Gran Reserva, Rioja, Spain, Hourglass, Proprietary Blend, HGIII, Napa Valley, California, Silver Oak, Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, Caymus-Suisun, Petite Sirah, Grand Durif, Suisun Valley, California, Louis Roederer, Cristal Brut, Champagne, France 2013, Domaine Laroche, Chardonnay, Les Blanchots, Chablis Grand Cru, France 2018, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chardonnay, Les Pierres, Sonoma, California 2018, Cakebread Cellars, Chardonnay, Reserve, Carneros, California 2019, Maison Champy, Le Rognet, Corton Grand Cru, Burgundy France 2016, Gary Farrell, Hallberg Vineyard, Russian River Valley, California 2018, Rochioli, Russian River Valley, California 2019, Zena Crown Vineyard, Conifer, Eola-Amity Hills, Willamette Valley, Oregon 2016, Kosta Browne, Sonoma Coast, California 2019, Chteau Mont Redon, Chteauneuf-du-Pape, France 2017, Marchesi Antinori, Tignanello, Tuscany, Italy 2017, La Spinetta, Vignetto Garretti, Barolo, Piedmont, Italy 2017, Chteau Rauzan-Sgla, Grand Cru Class, Margaux, France 2017, Penfolds, Shiraz, RWT Bin 798, Barossa Valley, Australia 2017, Lail Vineyards, Blueprint, Napa Valley, California 2019, Caymus Vineyards, Special Selection, Napa Valley, California 2017, Spottswoode, St. Helena, Napa Valley, California 2017, Shafer, Hillside Select, Stags Leap District, Napa Valley, California 2016. My husband is very hard to pleasehe definitely enjoyed himself. Everything was a amazing!!! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Waiter was wonderful. Beautiful environment. But the limitations will necessarily limit going to this place. Disappointed. Appetizers amazing and good portions for the price. Have been many many times. Beautiful place for brunch, after church. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. I love the beachy vibe of this space. We sat outside yo watch sunset. My husband had the chicken and potatoes with a side salad which was really well flavored. RH Rooftop was way more then I expected it to be. Server did her best and I liked her attention to detail. PREFER THE WINE ROOM TO THE MAIN DINING AREA WITH FOUNTAIN AS IT'S SOMEWHAT QUIETER. Highly recommend! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Loved it overall but would only return for special occasion as it was relatively very expensive, Never am I wasting my money here Service was great. Efficient and friendly service. Some of them such as being brewed and bottled felt like you need to be doing mind altering substances, lol. You can find them on the way to the Red Light District. They even gave her a free birthday cookie! more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. service is excellent. Wonderful meal and gorgeous atmosphere. The ambience is amazing, one of the prettiest rooms to dine in south Florida. Menu at RH Rooftop Restaurant New York, New York City My salmon was something I can make at home (mine is better if you ask my husband) and his burger was inedible (my husband eats everything btw). I have also tried the shaved ribeye on garlic bread sandwich. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. So delicious! Restoration Hardware West Palm Beach | Rosemary Square Cant wait to bring my parents to try when they come to visit. Small menu but everything is delicious! The ambiance is saving you- as a luxury interior designer there is no more beautiful exciting space. Great experience as always! Don't lose the tokens or no beer. RH Rooftop Restaurant West Palm - West Palm Beach, FL - OpenTable Nice photo ops! Food is ok but was not impressed. Efficient and friendly service. They did finally seat us after I requested again since the other couple was stuck waiting for a storm to blow over before walking to the restaurant. Reservations booked for . We had been told that RH was amazing so I was really disappointed, especially since I booked it for a special occasion. RH Our restaurants offer carefully curated menus featuring the freshest ingredients from select sources, simply and elegantly prepared. It was beautiful. Radishes, feta cheese, avocado and buttermilk herb dressing. Our brunch was amazing, the staff were incredible and I would recommend to all! I have never had this happen at any restaurant where I have a reservation. Sha'Dane was absolutely terrific! Thank you for your nice comment, I hope to see you again, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. BUT, for 2 salads w/chicken & a bread board w/3 pieces of prosciutto and grapes and a Pellegrino for $100.00 for lunch before tip is HIGHWAY ROBBERY! Great ambiance; nice views; great patio/outdoor area; great wine selection; good menu, but there are not a lot of gf/vegan options; wait staff was great. Service was excellent. On entering the building, it was clear that a lot of money had been thrown at converting the brewery into a visitor attraction. For those of us not so bothered by the process, rather than enamoured with the end product, it was interesting but only just.A little bit of history followed about the Heineken family and their management of this huge company. Next on the menu is for the table. I cant go to RH without getting the Delice De Bourgogne Cheese with strawberry preserves and a warm baguette. I will be coming back soon! The place is beautiful. I ended up having to eat a plane hamburger patty they didnt even have a gluten free bun. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tall people feel like giants with the new RH look. Would 100% eat here again. Incredible one of a kind experience. THE 10 BEST Healthy Restaurants in Amsterdam (Updated 2023) - Tripadvisor Sat outside and watched the sunset. Discover more here. It was beautiful and the food was fabulous. I will definitely return for another great time and wonderful view of the sunset. Overall, a very unique and nice first time dining experience! Service friendly and impeccable! And the store is simply fabulous. Reservations highly recommended, mix up with the reservation at first , when made reservation requested to sit at regular chair and table , were taken to a low club chair and cocktail table . 2 people on a prom date. The service, wine and food were terrific - Lovely environment but wowza is it expensive for the amount of food you get. I enjoyed the food and the scenery was perfect. Lol. The ADam tower swing was under repair so it was basically a hike up stairs for a great view of the surrounding area. Love the decor. We will definitely be back! Upload menu. Not many drink options if you are not into wine. Thanks. Great place to have a lovely meal. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Also, her suggestions were fantastic, as well. RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas - Dallas, TX | OpenTable The cost is way beyond the value. Have been many many times. Selections are displayed based on relevance, user reviews, and popular trips. Does RH Rooftop Restaurant Dallas have outdoor seating? Farm eggs, creme fraiche, avocado and chives. The dcor & chandeliers make this a unique experience. very limited menu but food was well prepared and tasty. YET, OVERALL, A WINNER! Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The service was very good but food was average and not a great selection. I was famished so I ate my food and did not complain to service as its not their fault. An iced latte for me and a hot vanilla latte for my mom! The place is beautiful. Service very nice this time too. You can also go in and get a coffee to go as well, without having to sit down and eat in the restaurant. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, heritage olive trees, and glimmering chandeliers. Great food. I was treating an out-of-town guest to lunch before airport. The artichoke and burratta appetizers were quite good and we were very happy w the salmon, rib eye and lobster rolls. We paid cash with coins (which she did not like) and left without the receipt (we were excited with the experience and started walking without it). View the online menu of RH Rooftop Restaurant Marin and other restaurants in Corte Madera, California. Food was great. As always enjoy the beautiful lighting/food/and comfort of the restaurant and the incredible staff who take wonderful care of you. FOOD IS DELICIOUS! mix up with the reservation at first , when made reservation requested to sit at regular chair and table , were taken to a low club chair and cocktail table . Definitely the experience, loved the ambience. Surrounded by chandeliers, the ambiance is top notch. And so it came. Everything was amazing. Food was excellent and so was our server. Food was great service was great it was clean and the environment was peaceful. Enjoyable evening! The salads can be a great option to split with someone if you are both planning on getting a full meal, but still want to have a salad with your meal. Would be nice to have some of the menu items change or upgrade by season or after amount of time. Worth a visit. RH Chicago. 9.55 mi. RH Rooftop Restaurant New York menu; RH Rooftop Restaurant New York Menu. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The food was Amazing!! Upscale Dining And Ambience At RH Rooftop Restaurant In Corte - Forbes RH Rooftop Restaurant features an ingredient driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. Guests dine beneath a glass-and-steel atrium amidst trickling fountains, trellised London plane trees, and glimmering chandeliers. Highly recommend! Mon. If in Amsterdam, one of those things you may want to strongly do. 87 subscribers New restaurant opens up at St. Johns Town Center, RH Rooftop. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. On to the food! Thanks for a great birthday brunch. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, and they comped our dessert for our anniversary! Don't let the crowd deter you from stopping at Rene's, the service is amazingly fast. I have frequently dined at this restaurant since it opened and both the food and service remain outstanding. Sha'Dane was absolutely terrific! 6801 France Avenue South, Edina, MN 55435. American. I will return, again and again. there's a premium being paid for the location, hence why lunch for 2 with one glass of wine each was $130. Food is ok but was not impressed. RH Rooftop Restaurant features an ingredient driven menu accompanied by a curated selection of artisanal wines and craft beers. But for me it was worth it. I was treating an out-of-town guest to lunch before airport. Happily, I was in receipt of two complimentary tickets and that mean me and my wife buzzed to the front and through the VIP door. The ambiance is saving you- as a luxury interior designer there is no more beautiful exciting space. Overpriced for what you get. Mood lighting emphasized the old original brickwork and newer, commissioned murals added to the ambience. LOCATION IS PRIMO! RH Didnt know that you cant use a regular camera. I knew the prices were going to be high and the portions small. Service and ambiance spot-on but the food fell short this time. The ambience is amazing, one of the prettiest rooms to dine in south Florida. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Gorgeous venue; relaxing and delicious lunch. RH Rooftop Restaurant Minneapolis - Edina, MN | OpenTable Our server was great and the food was amazing! Fantastic restaurant with great food and, Cosy Friendly place with excellent food, Superb service with impeccable tepanyaki, Wife's first time in a Thai Restaurant., Great food and amazing service from Pablo, Do not miss for outstanding fish and, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Amsterdam, Fusion Restaurants with Private Dining in Amsterdam, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Healthy Restaurants in 9 Little Streets (Negen Straatjes), Healthy Restaurants in Amsterdam New West, Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants, Restaurants near Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, Restaurants near Pillows Grand Boutique Hotel Maurits At The Park, Restaurants near Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam. Good food , expensive. Amsterdam. The RH galleries are truly amazing! Enjoy a handcrafted coffee or glass of wine from our wine vault, pantry and espresso bar while you experience RH Interiors, RH Modern, RH Baby & Child and RH TEEN. Low & squishy, bad enough to not go again. My main course was cold and fries had been refried so shared my guests fries which were fresher. Always good as usual. RH Rooftop Restaurant Jacksonville 137 reviews Unclaimed $$$ Tapas/Small Plates, Breakfast & Brunch, American (New) Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 682 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes View full menu Lobster Roll 23 Photos 22 Reviews Shaved Ribeye Sandwich 2 Photos 10 Reviews Crispy Artichokes 2 Photos 8 Reviews The pastries and cakes looked good but we were saving our stomach for other food. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. As for the alcoholic drinks on the menu, they offer wine and beer. While you wait to be seated in the restaurant, you can grab a coffee and walk around the gallery to explore all the rooms. I would think the windows wouldve adjusted to give shade like in other places. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or . Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Will return! Menu a bit limited and pricey but getting used to it. PDF For the Table Salads - Rh Thoroughly enjoyed our experience for an Anniversary brunch. Menu is limited as are drinks with only wine and beers offered. Food excellent! Highlight was our Server Stephanie. JUST LOVE THIS ESTABLISHMENT! Ambiance was amazing. This is the gem lettuce salad with grilled chicken. Overall, we really enjoyed the experience. We had a croissant filled with custard and strawberries 4 each to take away and they were delicious. The service is slow and waiters are trying but not spectacular as they should be. Started with the prosciutto appetizer followed by the Arugula salad with grilled chicken. Great food relatively inexpensive for the spectacular ambiance! A brief introduction was sped through and then onto the first stop and the first look into the old antiquated breweing methods of Heineken. Another great option for the table is the burrata. Staff was very friendly. The dcor & chandeliers make this a unique experience. Really more lovely than what we expected. The RH burger is so good! Even the guides, dotted along the route couldn't quite summon enough zest to deliver their scripts in anything other than a forced, repetitive fashion.A few more interactive experience came and went and had I been dazzled previously I might have been more interested. :) The chocolate chip cookies and Sebastion Joe's ice cream completed our meal, and both were divine. They only serve beer & wine. Excellent ambiance and fresh food! Ill never eat there again. 7.93 mi. Interesting mix of Heineken brewing history & bottling memorabilia delivered in a modern media form. 4120 Worth Ave, Columbus, OH 43219. Had to go back to hostess and get correct table She was awesome. Wonderful food.