July 2020 September 2022 In 2006, things took a turn for the worst when Joy discovered that Howard had secretly recorded himself having sex with her while she was not just asleep but thoroughly unconscious. Includes Address(13 . In that case, he has been charged with three counts of attempted first-degree murder, intimidation of a witness, possession of an incendiary device and third-degree criminal trespass. Police say that in most cases, Bruce is accused of breaking into his victims' homes and holding a rag soaked in a chemical compound over their mouths to render them unconscious . October 2018 2006-09-01 Incorporated. Blog - Frank F. Weber, Author Howard Bruce Weiler Obituary He uses his unique understanding of how predators think, knowledge of victim trauma, actual court cases, and passion for writing true crime thrillers. We were, in essence, abandoned, and it set in our daughters mind for years what she was worth in the eyes of officialdom. The man, Robert Howard Bruce, who attacked her had become known as the "ether rapist" and had been arrested by a vigilant police officer in Pueblo, Colorado. Source: buffalonews.com. We did so because after graduation, which happened the week after this event, our daughter had made plans to be with a boyfriend who lived in California. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - A Colorado inmate suspected of being the "Ether Man" serial rapist has been sentenced to 156 years in prison on rape charges in New Mexico. It's official: Jamal Murray, Nuggets are in Phoenix's heads now. Resides in Columbia, SC. Howard Pankratz: 303-954-1939 or hpankratz@denverpost.com, Pueblo attempted-murder suspect linked to New, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Pueblo attempted-murder suspect linked to New Mexico and Texas Ether Man crimes, Greeley police shoot, kill man who allegedly shot at them; no officers injured, A powerhouse US doctor slain in Sudan, killed for nothing, Skier killed in avalanche near Breckenridge, CU Buffs lose Seydou Traore to transfer portal, add JUCO lineman, Kiszla: Avs embarrass themselves with silence about Valeri Nichushkin's mysterious absence following reported 9-1-1 call, Andrew Cogliano out for Game 7 with fractured neck after Jordan Eberle's hit leaves Avalanche miffed at lack of suspension, Intoxicated woman found in Avalanche forward Valeri Nichushkin's hotel room required transport to hospital, police report says, Here's the final tally on Russell Wilson trade between Broncos and Seahawks, Kraken-Avalanche Game 6 Quick Hits: If Cale Makar had to sit game, Jordan Eberle's cheap shot warrants same punishment. The Pueblo Chieftain reports Bruce will be sentenced Sept. 23. DENVER -- Authorities say a man arrested in Colorado is suspected of raping 11 women in New Mexico and Texas over a 15-year. And because our media is so voyeuristic, I am curious to see when CBS or NBC has one of their specials to cover the Robert Howard Bruce legacy. All rights reserved. Roger you write,just like poor OJ. I guess you! N.M. police link Colo. suspect to 11 rapes - NBC News On the other hand, I just wanted to hit him up the side of the head, Parks said. robert howard bruce pueblo, coloradowhich of the following expressions are polynomials. Joy packed up her belongings and left, having also previously found a list of girls names and addresses in his things, which she believed detailed his affairs. The Albuquerque convictions deal with cases that earned Bruce his moniker. We feel that she has made remarkable strides. Bruce Bowers, (719) 948-3625, Pueblo Public Records Instantly February 2023 He showed the police where the attacks happened with the help of Google Earth. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Bruce also is facing 18 charges related to sexual assault in Oklahoma and is a suspect in at least one rape in Austin, Texas. January 2021 Describing him to be almost like a Ben Affleck look-alike, she fell for his charm. What charges will stick, which ones wont? More recently, he is accused of trying to kill a police officer in Colorado. To see justice done for the women whose. [Bruce] is nothing on this earth. What had appeared at first to be a case of a local Peeping Tom going a step too far by trying to bomb a local . The residential address for Bruce is 1690 Cliffdale La, Pueblo, CO 81006-9651. . Select this result to view Robert Lee Williams's phone number, address, and more. He was indicted Friday in five New Mexico rape cases and is suspected of at least five more. Robert Bruce is 61 years old and was born on 01/26/1962. August 2022 For, from my own experience, I think there are some serious flaws in our criminal justice system in how rape, domestic violence, and other acts against women, especially young women are handled. With that said, having found a good job, Joy still resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where she appears to have created a stable life for herself and her now-adult sons. That term is running concurrently with the other. Robert Bruce, Alleged 'Ether Man' Rapist, Sentenced For - HuffPost August 2018 In a different incident, the victim was bound with rope and duct tape, and the unknown attacker threatened to cut her if she didnt comply. It was not until 2007 that the police started to have an idea of who the person was. It isnt uncommon for it to take a long period of time for such criminals to finally meet their doom by slipping up in some way. I find it incredulous that after an incident like that, a potentially violent man would not have a DNA file established and if there had been that it could have led to an earlier arrest and conviction. Weve got you covered. 2. By all means, they led the All-American life and seemed to be happy and content. January 2018 robert howard bruce pueblo, coloradoaiken county sc register of deeds robert howard bruce pueblo, colorado December 2017 Also known as Bruce Howard, Howard H Bruce, Bruce Robert. Frank F. Weber is a forensic psychologist specializing in homicide and sexual and physical assault cases. 2023 www.chieftain.com. Robert Bruce Reinert Pueblo, age 72, male - ClustrMaps.com Bruce is suspected of being the notorious Ether Man serial rapist. Robert Howard Bruce poses with his ex-wife Joy Lynn Martinez. He said he did that because he knew the area. Please address the Policies, events and arguments, not the person. May I suggest you chose your words a little more carefully, and stop being so sleazy with your text, name calling etc. Colorado man, possibly linked to Lubbock crimes, linked by DNA to 2006 rape Robert Howard Bruce Thirteen years later, our daughter is doing fine. Head Office Address. March 2018 Thank you for your feedback. The Pueblo Chieftain reports Bruce will be sentenced Sept. 23. Kevin Durant moped. Ive sworn to protect the citizens of Pueblo and of this nation from predators like Robert Howard Bruce. Get info on Howard Bruce - Pueblo, Colorado - (719) 564-0524. Bruce was the brother of the deceased Robert R. Weiler, M.D. September 2018 This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. He is accused of being the Ether Man, who was known for using chemicals to subdue dozens of rape victims in Colorado, New Mexico and Texas. He has been a professor of. 2012 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. But he would fly to Dallas on business and rent a car to return frequently to Norman to stalk OU coeds and continue the sexual assaults until 2006, when the attacks finally stopped. Which brings me back to the case against Robert Howard Bruce. Find Robert Bruce's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. So, I gave up my job and we all moved to San Luis Obispo. Why should only felons be so privileged, I will gladly give them mine. April 2023 HOME; SEARCH; MY TREE Start Family Tree; Howard Bruce - Pueblo, Colorado - (719) 564-0524 . April 2017 May 2021 Web age, biography and wiki. August 2020 But, as she told us later, as she was dropping off to sleep, she felt that something was wrong. Robert Howard in Colorado - Spokeo Certainly, the police would have a good chance at sweeping the area and catching him. Blog Inizio Senza categoria robert howard bruce pueblo, colorado. robert howard bruce pueblo, colorado It was such a relief when he was finally caught and put behind bars for life. Cheses sympathy for you sincerely! However, from her social media profiles, it doesnt look like shes found a long-term partner again since her marriage with Howard came to an end. June 2017 He has been convicted of two assaults on women in Colorado and remains under investigation for possible sexual assaults against women in Austin and Lubbock, Texas. According to the arrest warrant served on Bruce on Monday, he also is being investigated for 13 counts of rape, nine counts of kidnapping, nine counts of aggravated burglary and eight counts of aggravated battery. She saw the hand pull back through the jimmied open window. May 2018 Donald Hoepfner, Marcia Hoepfner, and three . January 2017. In addition, he pleaded guilty to nine charges of rape in New Mexico in 2012, leading to a 156-year sentence. Robert Howard Bruce of Pueblo, Colorado is accused of raping 11 women over a 15 year period. I dont think a book deal should ever be offered. He pleaded no contest to a sexual battery charge. Please enter valid email address to continue. Word that a serial rapist was loose in the community was kept quiet, Parks said, because we didn't want to alarm people until we were sure, and because we thought it might be a member of the community who, if we made it public, would either leave the area or stop. But Pruce did tell the judge that he has spent hours consoling his wife and son who were deeply affected by the attempted murder and said this during the hearing: Im proud to be a police officer. By all means, they led the All-American life and seemed to be . The women in Norman declined to talk about the assaults, and Bruce tried to shield his face from photographers as he was led from the courtroom following his sentencing. The women sat with him in the courtroom as serial rapist Robert Howard Bruce, 51, pleaded guilty and/or no contest to 19 felony counts that included first . The fear she had of going out at night by herself or sleeping alone in a room or house have passed. In a story that appeared in the Albuquerque papers, Bruce reportedly was talking about whether or not he would get a book deal for his story. In an interview in February 2012, Parks described how Bruce acted confident as he confessed to the series of sexual assaults in Norman. August 2017 Howard Bruce Weiler (born 1948) is listed at 118 Ironweed Dr Pueblo, Co 81001 and is affiliated with the Colorado Republican Party. After skimming the report, Joy learned that Ether Man was Albuquerques most notorious serial rapist and had been terrorizing the local areas since the early 1990s. June 2018 Robert Howard Bruce was . None known. It wasnt until DNA evidence was taken from Bruce after he tried to bomb the policemans house that all the other DNA matches began to occur. Altogether, Bruce confessed to raping eight women, also committing other sexual crimes against them, and breaking into six other residences with the intent to rape the women who lived there. November 2019 January 2023 Screaming, she ran through the house to find us. Robert H. Bruce, 47, was arrested by New Mexico authorities Monday in Pueblo and is being held on a $3 million bail. Part of HuffPost News. The so-called Ether Man would overcome his victims with a chemically-soaked rag before he sexually assaulted them. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Robert Williams in Pueblo, CO - Address & Phone Number - Whitepages Kansas looks at Colorado sex assault suspect | The Wichita Eagle But, I wish I could say that it was just their slip up that contributed to their demise. He was enrolled in the University of Oklahoma during the 1980s, but according to the university, he never graduated. Robert Howard Bruce, 50, who was serving 64 years in prison in Colorado for attempting to blow up the home of a Pueblo police officer, pleaded guilty to nine counts of rape and no contest to . Constructive debate is good; mockery, taunting, and name calling is not. Walsh said the Ether Man stalked his victims for a year or more before each attack. Robert Bruce, Suspected "Ether Man" Serial Rapist Guilty Of - HuffPost Our daughter explained what had happened. They said that as she was not successfully raped or murdered, that they would not pursue the case. Tom Easley said. Related To Cynthia Howard, Kathryn Howard, Homes Howard, And Howard. Howard bruce net worth is $10 million. Colorado Inmate Dubbed 'Ether Man' Gets 156 Years For NM Rapes The Pueblo County Sheriff's Department in Colorado arrested 47-year-old Robert Howard Bruce of Pueblo on Oct. 6 after an officer found a 30-pound propane tank rigged to pump the explosive gas into . Eventually, details of the attacks became so eerily similar, police knew they were looking for one man who was committing multiple assaults. He is a male registered to vote in Pueblo County, Colorado. He traveled to Pueblo, Colo., where he spent hours interviewing Bruce, finally gaining confessions that resulted in 19 charges being filed against him. September 2020 I have also seen first hand in other circumstances how poorly young women are treated by police and how their concerns are too easily dismissed. ( Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. Robert was arrested in relation to a peeping Tom case in Pueblo. WATCH [via KRQE] New Mexico woman talks about close call with "Ether Man" prior to Bruce's conviction: Part of HuffPost News. Unfortunately, her new beau, known as Howard, was living a double life and had some very dark secrets. Often their porch lights were broken or bulbs unscrewed. After his arrest in Colorado, Bruce also was linked to sexual assaults on women in Albuquerque, N.M. Bruce was arrested just hours after a Pueblo police officer, his wife and child were the targets of an apparent murder attempt. We wonder. Last Week, A Serial Rapist, Robert Howard Bruce, Was Arrested In Pueblo, Colorado. What an sick disgusting man he is. With attitudes like this,They said that as she was not successfully raped or murdered, that,There wasnt enough money to investigate an attack without a violent crime attached to it. Sure seems like a lack of commitment to protect and serve in the least, makes the Cheseburger wonder if they were donut cops! Select this result to view Robert E Bruce's phone number, address, and more. Howard Bruce - Pueblo, Colorado - (719) 564-0524 Bruce franklin (born february 1934) is an american cultural historian and scholar. Howard was arrested two days later. August 2019 Police officer Nathan Pruce, from Pueblo, Colorado broke the case. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. My wife held our daughter while I called 9-1-1. Police had also noticed that the attacker would mostly break or remove the bulbs on the front porch and then enter the homes of his victims. April 2022 February 2018 Web robert howard bruce pueblo, coloradoaiken county sc register of deeds robert howard bruce pueblo, colorado Web robert howard was a suspect in the murder of the county tyrone teenager arlene arkinson but was found not guilty after a trial in 2005. I feel like I was Howards ultimate victim: He chose me because I was naiveMost of the crimes hes charged with happened before we metor after our marriage started imploding. In total, Howards sentence for his sex crimes is 333 years. But this man had had run-ins with the law before; even a case of domestic violence where he threatened his former wife with a rifle. Like this murdering, head chopping off piece of crap! Going outside with the police I found that the red rag used to cover my daughters face was a Tibetan prayer flag that had been hanging on the side of the house. There is no way I would ever agree to allow the government a dna profile on every citizen. These attacks had happened late at night in early May every year for several years. Joylynn Marinez unwittingly married serial rapist Robert Howard Bruce robert howard bruce pueblo, colorado - sujin-shinmachi.com He was found guilty of the Peeping Tom case mentioned above in July 2010 and was convicted of attempted murder a year later. Starting in 1985, multiple sexual assaults took place in Norman, Oklahoma, that had the local women fearing for their safety. In addition to his 64-year Colorado prison term, Bruce is serving a 24-year sentence in Colorado for another rape he committed in Pueblo. In the days to come, there was no follow up contact from the police, no one to query how our daughter was, no recommendation for her to have a physical or psychological evaluation. Be part of the news. His next court date is scheduled Dec. 14. Corporate Grouping User Contributed. The earliest he can get out of prison is in May 2071. Robert Howard Bruce, at the time, worked in computer sales and would travel the country as part of his business. Investigation Discoverys Evil Lives Here is a series wherein people share their stories of having shared a home and a life with someone who turned out to be a heinous criminal underneath their ordinary faade. NORMAN Former police detective Jim Parks returned to a Cleveland County courtroom this week for one purpose: to see justice done for the women whose sexual assault cases dominated his investigative career for more than 25 years. / CBS Colorado. Just because he craves attention and the media likes murder and sex crimes, do we really have to satisfy his itch or ours? The left picture is Robert Bruce as pictured on his driver's license from New Mexico and on the right is the booking picture from the Pueblo County Sheriff's Office. For years, beginning in 1985 and continuing through 2006, women in Norman were terrorized by an assailant who followed them home or hid inside their houses to attack and sexually assault them.