I love the prices and variety of items. Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. I got a number of preserves and pickles for gifts as well as some for myself. 50 reviews. ), FREE Local Delivery | Satisfaction Guaranteed. They also have a large variety of pickled canned goods, jams & jellies, bulk spices, bulk baking supplies, bulk candies, freshly made peanut butter, grocery store items of eggs, milk, meats, fresh fruit and vegetables, a large deli, pre-packaged salads & soups, coffee, and crafty gift items. They had some lovely homemade pies and cookies. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. N2ZlYzY2NWFlM2I2NjgwYzBkMGFiZmNhYTE2ZjIzOTA2Yzg2NjdmYzhhMmE0 We couldn't help but buy many delicious treats to try, including a cinnamon roll and a chocolate Boston Cream donut the size of a salad plates, a 6 pack of zucchini bars and a 6 pack of pumpkin walnut bars with rich creamy frosting, a gourmet chef salad, several homemade linens and soaps. 5X6FT QUAKER STYLE CHICKEN COOP LP smart side siding, 1014 a-frame. If I lived nearby, I would come here at least once a month.More, The place is sparkling and with a huge assortment of fresh fruit, veggies, canned and jarred foods. As we drove through Upstate New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts admiring the colors and munching on pumpkin and zucchini bars we both agreed Saunders was the perfect way to start our Fall adventure.More, We stopped here to grab subs when we went to Buttermilk Falls and Taughannock Falls State Park for the day. We bring unmatched value to our customers in the materials and techniques we utilize to build sheds that will last for years to come. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. on weekends. with the highest quality items. MjRkZThkNGY2ZDExMGQyYWEwZTZiNmNlN2JlOGRlOTg0ODdiNDE1NDU2NmE4 All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Love the pumpkin, raisin frosted cookies. Produce was standout. NThlNTAxYTBmZjI2MjZkZWFhMjAyYTc5NDAwMjhkZTRkZThlYzQwZGE4OGE0 I love Sauders cafe! There is every kind of jelly, salsas, peanut butter, mustards, pickles and more. New First Dragon. 3113 Yost Rd, Waterloo, NY 13165. . By continuing to use our site you agree to ourprivacy policy. We hope you will enjoy shopping here! YjhkOTRkYzg5NzQyYThkZTFjMDNhOGY3MTk0MzQ1OTdiNzZlYjNhNDE4Mjk1 This store has a decent selection of freshly baked pastries. Their produce is amazing and fresh! Home; About Us. Good service, prices. Sauders Country Store (Seneca Falls, NY) Lovely people ,good old fashioned values ,great food . My husband and I really enjoy going shopping at Sauders! We have made it a goal to return at least once every other monthwhich may seem like a while, but we are coming in from Buffalo, over an hour awayalways can find something fun and different and fresh. Covid Shots are experimental and not even FDA approved. #8 of 52 places to eat in Waterloo. Many many shoppers were not wearing masks even though its suggested. Just about any kind of salsa, jam, jelly, or mustard. -----END REPORT-----. Bar Food, American, Soups, Burgers, Sandwiches, Deerhead Inn ($$) 0.55 miles, Woody's Bar And Grille ($$) This warranty covers your shed from any manufacturing defects and material failure. Good quality food, at lower prices than most places. Click to add your description here. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. This store has a decent selection of freshly baked pastries. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? NzNjYTRkMTFmMjAwYWRjZWFjOWU2NDg1YmE5NzA1ODI0Y2VlMTg4MzgwODdh Yummy yummy !. Yummy yummy ! Through the years, we've earned a reputation for unmatched quality on every shed and portable building we build. Best local place for produce and deli meats. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , sight work and STONE FOUNDATON FOR BUILDINGS OF ALL SIZES, 1224 Utility A-Frame Garage WITH 1-9X7FT OVERHEAD DOOR AND 1 36 MAN DOOR display #96, 1010 Empire A-Frame with vinyl siding and fibergless insolated doors. I rather go to Wolcott and get the stuff at thier store at least they are reasonable. I love this store so much. A large fun store to wander through, with mostly local products--all high quality and some hard to find elsewhere--at reasonable prices. Its about an hour drive. If I lived nearby, I would come here at least once a month. Sauders Store on River Road in Seneca Falls more than tripled in size after a 2015 expansion. 1016 a-frame board+batton shed Display #250, 1016 animal run in shed Disolay #246 free delivery first 100 miles, 1016 a-frame board and baton shed with 12inch overhangs dispaly #245, 1016 steel board batten chalet storage shed display #242 free delivery first 100 miles, 10X16 2- slope chalet SHED DISPLAY #235 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 10X16 UTILITY A-FRAME SHED DISPLAY #234 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 1014 A-FRAME BOARD BATTEN SIDING display #225, 10X16 A-FRAME shed with steel b+batten siding Display #224, 10X14 A-FRAME SHED DISPLAY #220 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 1010 animal shelter Display #218 FREE DELIVERY first 100 miles of waterloo ny 13165, 812 chalet A-frame deluxe barn Display#210. MWVmNWNiZTBhYmQ3MmI1ZDAyNzEzODE1OTFlOTg5MjYwNjJmYTBkYzcwYTlj SHED NEWS. 11/12/2020 - MenuPix User You won't be disappointed. There's a big selection of candy for Easter, including unusually shaped chocolates like tractors and horses. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 812 ECO a-frame storage shed display #2021 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. all walls lined with 18 kickboard planks. The variety is amazing and the prices of the 'bulk goods' were excellent. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. HALEY COLOR SELECTOR. Delicious! Seneca Falls Hotels with Air Conditioning, Seneca Falls Hotels with Laundry Facilities, Hotels near Women's Rights National Historical Park, Hotels near Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near National Women's Hall of Fame, Hotels near Seneca Museum of Waterways and Industry, Hotels near Seneca Meadows Wetlands Preserve, Hotels near (ROC) Greater Rochester International Airport, Hotels near (ITH) Tompkins County Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Seneca Falls, American Restaurants for Lunch in Seneca Falls, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Seneca Falls. Deli foods included lots of cheeses and meats. Must haves for me were peach salsa, seven day pickles, sweet mustard, and any of the baked goods. ($) 4.4 Stars - 10 Votes. I'm glad I came along, So many things in the store, nice people, fair prices. Distance: Huge, children enjoy shopping in this store! The employees we encountered were friendly and efficient. As the season progresses look for fresh produce. That Mennonites dont get vaccinated. 1860 North Rd, Waterloo, NY 13165. We also have a variety of swing sets available. They also have the usual Amish/Mennonite craft items, from jams to lawn furniture; they get a good buck for these "touristy* type things, but as seems to be typical of their community, the things people actually need like food are lower-priced and of good quality. We do everything we can to offer you the very best possible price. 51F. Great quality items !! $$ ZWFhZTNmYWVkNmQ4MjQ3MzY2NzdjYWYwMjhlN2VjZWQ3YTZmZWVkOWFjNmQ1 We will continue to shop there. 10,291 were here. 1 West Main Street, PO Box 350. YWE1N2YwZWZjNTEyMTliZThlYjIzYmU3MjdiNTRiNjg2ZWJmMzJjNTc5NDVj This store has it all. Id go out of my way to get more of them!More. We bought fresh peanut butter and its amazing! 40YR WARRANTY ! 08/13/2020 - MenuPix User Your #1 source for affordable, custom built Amish sheds, garages, gazebos, horse barns, poly lumber furniture & home decor (607) 257-1070 At Thee Amish Structures - Dryden, our Amish sheds, garages, gazebos & horse barns speak for themselves! Fresh produce, amazing bakery items and excellent meats. FREE Local Delivery | Satisfaction Guaranteed | Established in 1980. FEATURED SELLERS. Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls, Quality Inn Near Finger Lakes and Seneca Falls. We got lots of stuff to eat while we were staying at Owasco Lake for 2 weeks anda bunch of jams, jellies and sauces to take home. Stoney Ridge Storage Sheds began in 2002 and was named after the large stone quarry next to the business, which was started in the basement of our parents farm house in Seneca Falls. Zoom in to see updated info. YTM2OGM5MDM0MTc1OTQyMWU5NTAwMjM1YWQ5ZjNkYTkyMzI5MjAyMmUwNThk NGNiOWUwZjE2MjliYTIwMTgxOTFjYzQ2OWFlZTlkNDY3Yzg5ZTIwOTRiZWVi 31sheds.com | Lyons NY see review. Display #262A, 1224 A-frame Display # 260 including 12inch overhangs making the base 1024 ft, 1028 horse barn with feed room and 2 stalls display #258 free delivery first 100 miles, 10X20 A-FRAME STEEL BOARD BATTEN SIDING display #256, 1220 A-frame Display # 255 including 12inch overhangs making the base 10x20ft, 1020 a-frame steal sided storage shed Display #254. Everyone can find something to enjoy at Sauder's Storage Sheds. ZmExYWRiOTZmZjk1OGE5NTBkMDM5ZTM1M2NkODIwNDQ2NzY4Y2FkMDFmNjgw Its so worth the trip for an impressive friendly environment, 07/14/2021 - Melissa Forjone we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 8X12 eco green house with shelves display #2025 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. Sunoco. more. There was a large meat department and produce section. Delicious. The ambiance of the place is welcoming and cozy, with . Prefabricated wooden buildings. Saturday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Worth the trip on a nice fall day. We offer a wide range of styles, colors and finishes to fit your needs and budget.Browse through our inventory of pre-built sheds that are ready for delivery. Own or manage this property? I will not be back for the forseeable future. free delivery first 100 miles. NjI2YjI3MzY1MGRiNDEzYjhkMTEwYjFhMjI2NWNlN2RlMzkwNTc2YTBhZTQ1 There was also a section of small toys and wall decor. The restaurant serves up fresh and hearty sandwiches, salads, and soups, while the store boasts an impressive selection of bulk goods, produce, and homemade treats. ZWQyZjk3MjFiYmRhYzk1YzBkNzI3N2QxYTZhNWZkMDVlNGU0Nzc5Y2E2OWEw Today we bought a new shedcustomer service was awesome! Fingerlicks (Lodi, NY) I love finger licking good awesome two cooks love them ladies I order twice a week sometimes . Clean as a whistle and priced right. 2168 River Rd. Amish Country Colby; Amish Country Colby (Reduced Sodium) Amish Country Swiss; Amish Country Pepper Jack 03/28/2023 - Al erya I love there meat and bake good. Partly Sunny then Chance Rain Showers. Sauders is a must see! Renowned Mennonite country store that features authentic quality and selection, from furniture to baked goods to a cafe/deli experience. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. And they have everything a normal wegmans or tops have if not more.. happy customer here. Kwik Fill steel siding. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 88 eco a-frame shed display #1010 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. Best fresh fruits and veggies. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. NDNlZmZlZTVlODM5MWI2NDUxMjY0ZGQ0N2ZmMDQwOWJjMTI2NjNlMDYzZGEw Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? They also make wraps and salads to order. Do you ship your Bacon Horshadish mix? The atmosphere is very friendly and inviting. Always a pleasant experience. Well worth stopping and checking them out Good meat but employees were not wearing masks. 1020 run in shelter Display #251 2ft overhang over doorway. Loved this place. Lots of unique items. We bought a loaf of honey oatmeal bread which he had some of for breakfast the next morning, along with a jar of strawberry-thubarb jam. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2023 Sauders Country Store - 2146 River RdSeneca Falls NY 13148. PS Service Dogs are not interested in eating your food, jumping on you, or having your attention on them, they're only focused on their owner, and doing a job.More, As someone else commented in December 2021, the employees at this store are not masked. Cookies are used for measurement, ads and optimization. Sauders is one of my favorite places to visit. They have awesome dips, baked goods and pickles too! we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 8X10 A-FRAME SHED display #1080 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. Lots of things you can't find in most stores. As we drove through Upstate New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts admiring the colors and munching on pumpkin and zucchini bars we both agreed Saunders was the perfect way to start our Fall adventure. They have a full service deli with many options, their green onion cheese is the best! Distance: 4.5 / 5. Also there jams, veggies, pretty much everything are amazing! I loved it. Luv their home made bread,fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh meats, luv everything that Sauders sells. Most customers we saw were also masked, but not all. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 836 A-FRAME eco storage shed metal siding and roof with 45yr waranty display# 2090 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. Mennonite owned and run, it has something for everyone.They just remodeled and it is absolutely awesome. MjI0YjY5NjEzY2RkMjdkODUzYWVhNjVmMjZjZTFjMDQ4NzYzYWRkYzc3ZTY2 The place was super clean, well organized! Lets just say sweeping generalizations about any group is a dangerous thing. 53F. Great people running Woody's!!!. Very impressed with selection. They are all the nicest people with wonderful products in a comfortable setting. When construction was complete-with the help of our family-we moved to our new 8,900 sq. 0.39 miles, McDonald's ($) Select a Rating! Whether the person is a Vet, Blind, or any other individuals with disabilities who needs a Service Dog for a variety of different reasons deserve our utmost respect, and that goes for the Service Dog too.