You dont have to worry because you will get eight cube segments of wax so that you can enjoy an excellent smell for an extended amount of hours. Of its products. To learn more about reviews and trust on sitejabber.com, visit our, Backed by the National Science Foundation, Won't ever buy anything from this rip off. The Marjo9017 says: The small container is good for approximately 15 loads. Know Your Environment. I am extremely disappointed with both products. Other then that I like it. I really do smell pear first. They have not offered me a refund or any compensation for the 6 shipping fee I paid. This particular scent is one of the discontinued Scentsy scents, which is the main reason why you should choose it in the first place. Club is now on Butterly Communities. Dear EWG, This Is Why Real Scientists Think Poorly of You I gave Scentsy a try based on a friends highly satisfied review and experience of the product and brand they trusted & tried. they want me to contact random consultants who haven't got back to me so they want me to try another. Scentsy create a big song and dance about their flash sales, create so much interest and demand, yet when it comes to ordering anything the system and personnel are unable support the demand. Thank you for watching! No complaints, and I've tried all their products! PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Ceux qui sentent le plus fort sont les Jammy Time (odeur florale forte de lessive lgrement moins agressive que Clothesline). Scentsy Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of scentsy.com - Trustpilot This smells exactly like an orange creamsicle! Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Air Freshener, Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Pluggable Air Freshener in Morning Walk & Cleansing Rain. Luna wickless candle is one of the best Scentsy discontinued scents that will quickly melt at low temperature. You will get exclusive sent that will inspire your memories and imagination. Lovely scents, most last, some don't. Whoever thought combining vanilla with an oceany note would be a good idea was right! Login. Medical Benefits are expensive. I knew the cost was rather pricey, but I felt it was worth it to smell that sweet all day. Not only this product but all scentsy is worth the buy has lots of products to choose from walk into your home and always have it smelling amazing. As soon as you finish, you can place it back in the container to harden. How delusional can you be! Looking at the notes, I don't detect mango or any tropical fruits, but maybe it's the tropical note that I think is coconut. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. Each product is rated on factors calculated from nearly 60 integrated toxicity, regulatory, and study availability databases. The scent started dissipating at around 2 hours and was almost completely gone within 3 hours. This is an almost even combination of oceany water and a sweet vanilla cookie, like eating cookies while sitting in front of the ocean! Product Review Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is a review of 18 Scentsy wax melt bars (currently available as of April/May 2021) from Wendy Harmon, a Scentsy "EscentialConsultant" from Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. Ordered and waited over a week for one bag of melting granules, when they eventually arrived the smell lasted no longer than 10 minutes.I emailed them questioning this only to be told they don't need my business .. Wow Was actually shocked!Having read all the other feedback I guess they won't be trading much longer . It's red currant (currant has a woodsy, soapy, slightly tart note) and raspberry. This is not true. How reputable do you consider EWG's rating on skin products to be? If you find yourself without the item you are looking for you can contact the Environmental Working Group to suggest a product. It is the part of bringing back my bar, and you will be able to purchase it and combine it with other scents to create your fragrances. Please note the Downy little perfume thingies smell stronger than Scentsy's washer whiffs for the most part. When melted it has a tiny bit of a bug spray note that aloe/cucumber scents sometimes have. TERRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS!! ChickAdvisor If load number one didn't have scent surely the rest won't. The scents don't last long either. It includes high-quality paraffin wax for additional longevity. I will not buy from this company again. That is the main reason why we decided to present you best Scentsy scents reviews and buying guide. A fantastic fruity floral but I can't figure out the fruit, maybe a combination of apple and blackberry with a smidgen of peach and/or pineapple? How Knowing EWG Ratings can Change your Health - Wellnesse This particular one is formulated explicitly in case that you have Scentsy warmer. They seem to think that Consumer Rights Act doesn't apply to them. Looking at the notes, okay it's strawberry, not cherry. I bought some items from scentsy and after using the essential oils was starting to get a migraine, after awhile the scent was ok again then my dog got sick off it so when i contacted legal their response was we can't give you an ingredients list due to confidentiality um yeah you can as its illegal to sell a product without that list. It is an excellent combination of wax and medley that will help you achieve . So I order over $100 dollars worth of bar wax and some pods by mistake thinking they were wax bars. Blue ocean water breaks on the coastline over sandstone, driftwood and pink lemon groves. scentsy ewg rating - uniskip.com We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers. Great Culture! Wendy's Scentsy page is https://scentbirdie.scentsy.us (she's an avid birdwatcher), and she can also be found on Facebook. But when melted, the scent changes a bit the bitterness and soda notes disappear, and the cherry note gets stronger; I don't smell the lime as much. If you want to choose the best Scentsy scents that will provide you wonderful smell, you should select Scentsy Ocean wickless candle. It's a "relaxing" coconut. However, the main problem with them is the high temperature and possibility to create a fire. 9 reviews for Scentsy washer whiffs. But it doesn't stop there none of these chemicals were actually listed on the label. Amazon rain is also a good one. Please don't use this product if you have young children! You dont have to worry because bars come in eight long-lasting cubes. Find your fantasy on a cloud of clean cotton swirled with fruity pink berries and vanilla sugar. Scentsy is not worth it and I'm left with a defective product. Thank you Paige Kelley in Virginia Beach, Virginia for the best representative I have ever had the pleasure to do business with and for really taking the Scentsy brand to the level and quality of product I wish to invest in! Save 10% or more on qualifying orders and never run out of your favorite fragrance products, Whether youre looking to find products or become a Consultant, were glad youre here, See the latest in home dcor and fragrance, Earn free and half-price products by hosting a party, Get paid to sell the products you love on your schedule, We're completely in love with fragrance and how it makes life better. There's no means of reporting the defect and they have ruined my limited edition polo. Enter the ingredients in EWGs Build Your Own Report tool to get an approximate score for that product. It's sweet and fruity, and with a teensy bit of a soapiness (from the currant), but also has a tiny bit of tartness, but not a sour or citrus tartness, more like the lychee type tartness. wont be buying anything else from them. Stay away from 'natural', 'toxic free', 'free from', 'clean beauty' and who knows what's going to pop up next. I love Scentsy products. Avoid for the poor quality products- no matter how cute they are. Washed some on hot some on cold & by the 4th load was up to 4 scoops. A fresh scent that smells a bit like body wash, but it's not a cologney type scent. Which read: This way we have presented you some descriptions of vanilla fragrances, but this one is entirely different. Sweet raspberry and a whisper of rose soar through billowy bursts of peach and vanilla. Icy tangerine blended with mango and vanilla cream swirl make the sweetest tropical treat. Information is culled from ingredient labels and from the scientific and industry literature on personal care products. EWG's List of Scary Chemicals. They put it all on the sale reps which is unfair as it's not their fault. Currently waiting on palm beach breeze (strong luxurious Hair product type of scent). Please note that the warning on the packaging states, PLEASE do not support this terribly unethical company or any other company that has their products Made In China. Running on battery power the Scentsy Go is a fan diffuser which has a completely rechargeable internal lithium battery. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products. On cold sniff I also detect a smidgen of lime, but I don't smell that when melting. Smells like real, fresh red apple peels. I have been buying sentsy wax melts for a about 6 months now and they dont cause me any breathing issues unlike most melts there scent also lasts much longer than most and there is so much veriety i have loved every one that i have tried and i have tried about 30 they are a bit pricey but just like most things if you buy in bulk it works out cheaper i love sentsy and would highly recconend ! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don't use a simple average. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. I have ordered from Scentsy for years. We have presented you Scentsy scents reviews for the best Scentsy scents on the market. Everyday she came in, she smelled so sweet. Now emailing their legal department. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Found they are great for bedding and towels, but a little to much for clothes. The box for the wax melt warmer we just purchased clearly says Made In China. The box for the wax melt warmer we just purchased clearly says Made In China. Why I Don't Use Scentsy or Anything Else With Fragrance Went to location and no parcel there, Scentsy say that I've picked it up, no evidence provided to say I have. Looking at the notes, the fruit is lemon, and I think I do detect that a tiny bit. wouldnt even give 1 star if possible.. what an horrendous company and customer service. Well that was not the case! And it lasted about 7 hours, which is very good. Research before you buy! whittier union high school district superintendent. Am very happy with my purchase!! I washed my clothes in it and used the dryer sheet on two different occasions and my clothes had no smell to them. This is one product I can buy over and over! The reps stalk you! $30.00 is a steep price for something that has no staying power. I really like it. Best Scentsy Scents Reviews & Buying Guide for 2023, Scentsy, Welcome Home, Scentsy Bar, Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Oz Bar, 3-Pack (3), Scentsy Mystery Man Scent of the Month for May, Scentsy Sugared Cherry Bar Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax Bar Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Fl Oz, 8 Squares, Scentsy, Luna, Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Oz Bar, 3-pack (3),white, Clove and Cinnamon Scentsy Bar Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Fl Oz, 8 Squares, Scentsy, Newborn Nursery, Wickless Candle Tart Warmer Wax 3.2 Oz Bar, 3-Pack (3). Stay in the loop for the latest news, contests, deals and more! The seller Becky won't give me an invoice or quote for my order even after being asked several times. On average, employees at Scentsy stay with the company for 5 . yard flamingos for birthday. If you want to purchase someone a gift, this is the best solution is to choose this Scentsy shimmer. It's crazy strong! The only downfall is the price, it's about $30 for the tub. When melted, however, it's basically a blackberry lemonade type scent, where lemon is the dominant note, but it's also rich and fruity, but not overly sweet. Scentsy is a United States-based multi-level marketing company that sells scented products including candle warmers. Can you imagine! Our site uses cookies to give you the best user experience and to anonymously track web traffic. They get 1 star only because one of the warmers were cool but their customer service is absolutely the worst if you're unhappy with a product & ask for a refund. And why would I want more discs when they are useless. Appauling. Tip for consumers:Make sure you buy what you want for sure cause they wont return or give your money back. Find Answers To Frequently Asked Questions | Scentsy Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Learn more about diapers, what we know today and how they are regulated, and explore our safe bets. Les washer whiffs sont honntement les seuls produits qui peuvent en valoir la peine dans la gamme de lessive de Scentsy. Next day I get an email from their legal department. If you get the stuff on anything, it's brutal to clean. It has an excellent smell that will offer you a dose of masculinity, similar to any other cologne. Awful customer service!! Learn more. It's just a tiny bit sweet, and actually a little bitter. It burns at low temperature, which makes it safe for both pets and children. Yay! Love Sitejabber!! I emailed and emailed. Environmental Working Group. Accueil; Solution; Tarif; PRO; Mon compte; France; Accueil; Solution; Tarif; PRO; Mon compte This is one product I can buy over and over! Please learn from my mistake and don't support this hideous Multi Level Marketing company. Using Scentsy Scents for your home is a simple way of increasing the aesthetic appeal of your happy place. Find the Best Scented Wax & Warmers. Home & Body Products | Shop Scentsy I love scentsy! Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Overall I would use this for special loads of laundry, and only with my favorite scents. So I googled Scentsy Laundry Liquid, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2017. I only liked one of the holiday warmers. Learn whats really in your personal care products. This page works best with JavaScript. Highly recommended this scent in their cleaning line. Orange is still the strongest note, but the berry note isn't far behind. Scentsy Bars Wax Melt Reviews - May 2021 It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. You should have in mind that tax will never dissipate, only the smell. It was literally kept in a dark closet for a long time. Wendy provides great customer service, authenticity and honesty, and I personally found all of those qualities to be the case. My rep told me that I can use my own oils in it, and it still has a lifetime warranty. They have not offered me a refund or any compensation for the 6 shipping fee I paid. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Keep money they are legally not allowed to keep. If a product scores a green "1," it's considered non-toxic and most . I ended up donating the warmers I didn't like to a pet rescue thrift store. Products used:Gave away the warmers. Turns out, you need a ton of it to get the scent desired. All Rights Reserved. Every product is reviewed by EWG staff to identify product type, use and composition, target demographic, and special product claims. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! I used a weekend & decided I would pack it up for another weekend. No responses to my emails and when I eventually got through on the phone they said they had been busy - I'm busy too! Made me so sick for 3 months!! To move from a lower level to a greater rank, you've got to recruit more people. In researching Scentsy's bar wax, their website says "Scentsy bar wax fragrance contain extremely low levels of non-harmful diethyl phthalate (DEP)" Even at very low levels, DEP is a known danger to human development and reproduction, can cause allergies, immunotoxicity and is a known endocrine disruptor. I also found it left an oily residue on the inside of my washer when I washed clothing in cold water. I've found other vendors with great products and a fraction of the price and they do similar scents, Not a good company absolutely disgusted by their awful customer services or lack of them. It has a tiny bit of a musty quality that tempers some of the sweetness so it's not as sweet as I expected based on the scent name and notes. Want to receive FREE products to review? I had an issue with 1 order and it was quickly resolved. Incredible scent! And this scent is indeed sweet. DISCOVER EWG VERIFIED FIND EWG VERIFIED PRODUCTS. Perhaps a first of its kind, Scentsy Go is a portable fragrance device that is small enough to fit in the drinks holder of your car, while big enough to pack a powerful punch. They put it all on the sale reps which is unfair as it's not their fault. It is affordable, and you will be able to purchase it for less price tag than other Scentsy fragrances on the market. Designed for you. I adore this scent! Paige Kelley in Virginia Beach, Virginia is an amazing, and super helpful consultant! Can buy better products on Amazon and in local shops. It can quickly mix with other scents because it is not too overpowering. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months. a dpend vraiment de l'odeur qu'on choisi. All of a sudden a box shows up, no return address. Scentsy cannot be responsible for accidents with or misuse 2022 BestKitchenProducts.org. Say that you will get cancer ect try scare monger you! Ha what a joke. The big one last me much more longer (probably around 50-60 loads).Some scents are too weak, others are quite strong, some lasts on your clothes while others don't. The reps stalk you! The problem with the Scentsy organization is, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT and TERRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS!! I love this scent! I will NEVER recommend this company to anyone again and I have reported them to Trading Standards not good. It includes eight convenient break apart sections that you have to put in Scentsy warmer to make car bars Scentsy work. How easy is it to get a hold of customer service at scentsy? It's like sticky laundry soap. The strongest ones were Jammy Time (strong florals laundry scent, not as sharp as Clothesline but almost, best performer so far) French Lavender is good too (not lavender cotton). For best Scentsy scents this particular falls into a real vanilla smell that will provide you perfect environment for an extended amount of time. I got an email back yesterday saying that I could only exchange pods for pods or wax bars for wax bars. EWG Skin Deep Cosmetics Database It is a disgustingly predatory sales tactic and should be shamed along with all the others. I have floral allergies so I was very pleased to find a nice selection that I could use. Method of sales/distribution: Direct sales, party plan. I typically always use the melts before deciding I don't love the smell. Scentsy has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 383 reviews left anonymously by employees. Such a warm scent, with hints of cloves, cinnamon and Just Christmas! Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo and Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Scentsy Air Purifier | Worth The Splurge? - YouTube You can quickly place luna Scentsy in quiet areas, and it is especially significant if you have in mind some intimacy. No responses to my emails and when I eventually got through on the phone they said they had been busy - I'm busy too! I have been buying sentsy wax melts for a about 6 months now and they dont cause me any breathing issues unlike most melts there scent also lasts much longer than most and there is so much veriety i have loved every one that i have tried and i have tried about 30 they are a bit pricey but just like most things if you buy in bulk it works out cheaper i love sentsy and would highly recconend ! I wish there was a place on their website to read scent reviews before buying. Best Scentsy Scents Reviews & Buying Guide Telling people that unseen dangers lurk in their food and inside their homes is a lucrative business. If you think that you are the mystery man, then you should choose this particular scent. Was a first time purchase and lesson learned to not buy from this company again. Looking at the notes, I don't smell peach. Everyone wants their homes always to be filled with an uplifting and refreshing aroma. You can definitely find cheaper. So I'm left with no goods and out of pocket. I have the washer whiffs in Luna, and it honestly smells amazing when I'm doing laundry and when the clothes is done. I have never received my item which was ordered over a month ago on the online store and have tried complaining. Looking at the notes, I guess I do detect a smidgen of cinnamon, but it's barely noticeable. It has a very natural, almost "dirt" note (but not in a bad way) on cold sniff (that dissipates when melted), and maybe some kind of herbs or a grassy notea-ha, it's aloe or cucumber! Scentsy Product Reviews - FamilyRated I was so mad, I threw it in the garbage, along with all the crappy wax cubes it came with. through Scentsy Club! I thought based on the scent name that this would be a laundry and Pink Sugar blend, but it's really not. 14% of Scentsy employees are Hispanic or Latino. I never buy from mlm's but I do like the scentsy wax melts. a sent comme de vraies fraches pelures de pomme rouge Love my new Scentsy burner. It's a soft coconut rather than a tropical coconut (no pineapple or fruity notes), and there could be a smidgen of lavender way in the background. Since this is probably a multilevel marketing company I doubt Ill get any customer support. What made you choose scentsy over similar businesses? It will provide you a combination of spicy and alluring, which is great to gift someone you love. 2006-2023 ChickAdvisor Inc. All Rights Reserved. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Some aromas are great because they will help you remain productive; while others will help you relax better. Customer service and legal need a HUGE WAKEUP CALL. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. PLEASE do not support this terribly unethical company or any other company that has their products Made In China. Hear my thoughts! One bar can easily last between 60 and 80 hours, depending on room size and other factors. The warning is there for a reason. The item got automatically returned. This is one of my many favourite scentsy wax bar favourites. Specially formulated for Scentsy warmers, melts at a low-temperature for Scentsy wax warmers. It has taken me to have to raise a claim on PayPal to get any response from the company. 35 reviews. Easy to use, just plug in and put some wax blocks in the bowl. Scentsy has a rating of 1.92 stars from 83 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Copyright 2023. PLEASE do not support this terribly unethical company or any other company that has their products Made In China. I have three different Scentsy warmers. But you definitely could do a scent change just once because there scent throw is amazing!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Scentsy Black RASP Vanilla Scented Wax, 3.2 fl oz, 2 Ounce at Amazon.com. When I asked to speak to someone higher up their food chain I was put on hold for over half an hour! Ne gaspillez pas votre argent sur les autres produits de lavage de Scentsy, vous n'obtiendrez pas de meilleurs rsultats que si vous prenez les whiffs avec du savon et de l'assouplissant non parfums. No apology, no offer of return. Awful customer service! Looking at the notes, I don't smell grapefruit, as that would be bitter, and there's no bitterness in this scent. The corporation has told all of their distributors that the Scentsy products are made and manufactured in the United States. They have been very accommodating on the return.I didnt like the smell. Lovely scents, most last, some don't. I bought the diffuser that lights up, and mist setting. Cancer causing chemicals, even kidney problems do to this product!! Went to location and no parcel there, Scentsy say that I've picked it up, no evidence provided to say I have. Sadly, I won't be buying any warmers anymore. What an appalling attitude to their customers. As a whole, the products work well. So it's fruity, but a little tart, with a soapy note, a hint of freshness, and a little bit of a creamy note that makes it smell like fruit scented body lotion. 152 for a warmer and it stops working and theres no customer service so so much for life time warranty, disgust not my first problem with your selfs my stitch warmer peeled and your incorrect advice your reps give to get the sale.Also push reps rushing you to purchase even when asked to stop pushing scentsy as it puts me off.I have 14 scentsy warmers and had enough of them as a whole. And the charge for this is FOUR QUID SHORT OF 80! They are the worst company I have ever experienced and I will never use them again. Emails for help are ignored. Shame as I do like the melts. Be Green Bath & Body. On cold sniff I smell orange, a hint of lime, and some kind of berry, maybe cherry? The scent started dissipating at around 3 hours. Received a plug in warmer that didn't work and the wonderful customer service, which was really lack there of, expected me to jump through hoops to resolve their issue. Our products are sold all over the world by the best people ever: Scentsy Consultants. Wendy provides great customer service, authenticity and honesty, and I personally found all of those qualities to be the case. It's a very fresh, watery scent and I thought I detected a hint of garden mint, but I'm not sure. Luna burns slightly differently than other wickless candles on the market. edited 1 yr. ago. Find out how we combat fake reviews. Reviewed in the United States on April 6, 2015. If you think you're buying from a good company, think again. JR. Jo R. 1 review. It's very sweet, and there's definitely a sweet floral somewhere in there as well, maybe like a gardenia or tiare flower, that makes it a tiny bit perfumey. Working At Scentsy: Employee Reviews And Culture - Zippia Haven't found anything comparable. It was a little expensive but I treated myself for my birthday. The most common ethnicity at Scentsy is White (68%). Shop to support children in your community. I never tried Scentsy because I would only buy Yankee Candles due to the reputation and cozy smells. It has a peppery note. My niece was hosting a party and I was trying to help her. is your destination to rate and review your favourite products. Scentsy Reviews - 83 Reviews of Scentsy.com | Sitejabber Why it's my Scentsy order! We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. A spick and span home emersed in an enticing aura gives it a welcoming feel. Stay clear from the American cow boys. Looking at the notes, I'm not getting any type of berries. Really upset cause I order the pods by mistake thinking they were wax bars and they don't want to help. I got emailed back saying I could only exchange and that I couldn't get my money back. Avoid soot produced by wick-type flame candles. However, the best thing about it is that it wont overpower different scents as other men fragrances. Despite this vote of no confidence in EWG by the scientific community, the organization manages to scare enough people to operate a $12.5-million budget. A nice combination of strawberries, vanilla, and a floral. This is not true. The combination of aquatic notes and water lilies will make you look like you are in the ocean. Cant fault the wax for its strong throw, the lifetime warranty itself is a plus, I love the body products and the counter clean. Go go mango surprisingly fills up my bathroom! I have 3 burners in my small apartment and you can't smell them. It is an excellent holiday scent that will increase the feeling of entire home. Plus pay return shipping. It's a fantastic scent, rich and very sweet, and much more fruity than floral. Sent by UPS, no delivery attempt was made, sent to drop off location without asking me, no notification to inform me. Create account, Already have an account? Peach Refillable Deodorant Stick, Citrus Vetiver, Big Market for Black Cosmetics, but Less-Hazardous Choices Limited, K-Beauty Trends: Serums, Essences and EWGs Best Bets, FDA Asks Women To Protect Themselves From Products The Agency Refused To Ban, Study Highlights Importance of Cosmetics Ingredient Safety Tests, Companies: For instructions about how to submit eligible products to the guide, please email.