The manager checked in with all the tables around except us which we found strange. Only saving grace was that the food was at least hot. Open now : 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM. The pub is very spacious so lots of room and well away from other diners. Bar owners/mgrs must be comfortable in the uncomfortable. An absolutely gorgeous very tasty Sunday lunch. I know times are hard for hospitality but food must be served hot. ROASTED CAULIFLOWER 9 Dukes Wine Bar & Bistro. All she offered was a half hearted apology, a shrug and a free Yorkshire pudding - none of us was having the roast. There will be no finest hour. Generous hot and tasty portions Good value for money. Restaurant features lunch kids play area outdoor seating kids' menu. Glad to say it's only a short walk from our house, so we'll be be visiting again. If it's "Just the facts Jack" that you're looking for use the CONTACT link. One lager and one bitter on only. more. We love the atmosphereand even though we dont win, we will keep coming back for more!More, We went here for dinner, and were really impressed. Yes, The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen is taking precautions against COVID-19. Come along to enjoy a drink and food, freshly cooked by our Head Chef Morris and his team VEGAN LITTLE GEM CAESAR SALAD $52 Copyright 2019 The Spitfire, all rights reserved. more. Ordered 2 veggie meals, went to to get carvery and the info hadnt been passed on, by this point half our party had already got theirs and the chef asked to come back in 5 mins. Ainsdale Tourism Ainsdale Hotels Ainsdale Vacation Rentals Flights to Ainsdale The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen; Things to Do in Ainsdale Ordered cottage pie x2, long wait but arrived cold. The food ( bacon sandwich and ham sandwich) were lovely. Ainsdale. -------------------------------------------------------------, CHEESE PIZZA 8 Southport, UK, Web Design: Menu menu central snack . The menu would not want me to rush back to visit, seemed to be a bit pricey.More, Haven't been spitfire since reopening, amazing food well done chef ! We love the atmosphereand even though we dont win, we will keep coming back for more!More, We went here for dinner, and were really impressed. Restaurants near Ainsdale Station, Ainsdale on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Ainsdale Station in Ainsdale, United Kingdom. Staffare very friendly. When out walking the dog we will call in for a drink sometimes My husband likes the IPA on draft and the wine selection is great. visit. Hands down the best ribs I have ever had..ever! We took our 2 dogs and we were allowed in the bar area. With our busy lifes, we really look forward to our Wednesday evening off. We have been the recently and the foodwas amazing cooked fresh and always served hot and at a very reasonable price & check out the new team/menu. Yes, The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen is taking precautions against COVID-19. Tables are spread out well and yes they are sanitised regularly. Under the lead of our head chef, the team prepares all food in house using local suppliers for our ingredients. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It's never going to be a Sparrowhawk and that's not what people want. MEATBALL LEVEL UP +5 The young chap acting as "Mine Host" was suitably embarrassed by this state of affairs, and extremely apologetic. The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen: Lunch with friends - See 249 traveller reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for Ainsdale, UK, at Tripadvisor. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. PITFIRE RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN LUNCH & DINNER FOR DINE IN, PICK UP & DELIVERY. PASTA 7 We refused a change, offered to pay for our drinks but dis-interested waitress let us have them gratis. The Spitfire Pub & Kitchen is a pub that sells quality food and drinks. Pros and cons but would return in time to see if the cons were initial opening issues. Ainsdale Tourism Best Hotels in Ainsdale Ainsdale Holiday Rentals Ainsdale Flights The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen; Ainsdale Attractions Pesto Peas & Tendrils (Nuts) Its a great addition to Ainsdale and highly recommended. Called whilst in the area The staff were friendly and welcoming. Ask gfitzgibb0n about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ask adamoldfield about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ask Lazybones34 about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ask Roy1237 about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ask mandirocks about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen. Best nearby attractions See all. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Definitely worth a visit you wont be disappointed More, Thanks very much for your review, it was an honour to have the wake at the Spitfire and to assist in anyway we could during such a sad time for your family , This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. When out walking the dog we will call in for a drink sometimes My husband likes the IPA on draft and the wine selection is great. Easy fix! 249 Reviews. Ask sandra a about The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen. If you don't agree you can disable cookies - see the Cookie Policy for more details. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We cater to our guests and they give back tenfold with their loyalty and love. My daughters favourite is the steak pie and my son likes the Spitfire Burger. Menu pa menu pa gan . Thank you for making it such a lovely place to enjoy food and drinks, making us feel welcome and treating Flo to lots of delicious treats. Nicest Broccoli and Stilton soup I've tasted. Do you mean gluten-free? are very friendly. Book a Table, Ainsdale, What was really refreshing was the owners attention to all of her customers. Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Ainsdale. Chicken Meatballs, Marinara, Parmesan the best way to describe the spitfire pub. Its a great addition to Ainsdale and highly recommended. Our website uses cookies which are small files of letters and numbers that we put on your computer. Over 90 people arrived within 45 minutes (2 large parties of 17 people who had booked) and everyone else were walk ins. Review. Is The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? We are veggies/vegans and the choice is great, but there is lots of other stuff on the menu to appeal to everyone. The interior design is modern and sleek, with comfortable seating and plenty of natural light. We had a buffet which was lovely and plentiful. Give your local Pitfire a call for assistance! Bars & restaurants: be comfortable in the uncomfortable, How and why you need to ace landlord relationships, Untappd for Business: The Definitive Guide, Create a bar menu with one click beer and wine descriptions, How to find the right menu template for my restaurant or bar, One tool to design food and drink menus for restaurants, Create a drink menu with one click beer and wine descriptions. LITTLE GEM CAESAR SALAD $52 My first and last time at The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen. Ordered cottage pie x2, long wait but arrived cold. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. I was accused of complaining when I went for a family meal after I had a meal with my friends and THEY complained about there food. We had a buffet which was lovely and plentiful. There were too many rules, you couldn't just stand at the bar and get a drink without a member of staff looking at you like you had three heads for not asking a waiter or waitress. Am not sure we sat in the conservatory the spitfire has only recently opened and new owners but food lovely. We were served reasonably quick considering how busy it was including a large birthday party. Ainsdale Fish And Chips: The Spitfire Pub & Kitchen: The Busy Bee: Dukes Bar & Bistro: Tipple Bar: Our aggregate rating, "Sluurpometro", is 93 based on 1060 parameters and reviews . ADD ONS FOR SMOTHERING 1.5 Lovely welcoming place to take your dog. PEPPERONI PIZZA 8.5 Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon meal with the family. Beware of the 25 Grill Night 'Offer' - The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen ----------------------------------------------------------- Ainsdale Tourism Ainsdale Hotels Ainsdale Vacation Rentals Ainsdale Vacation Packages Flights to Ainsdale The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen; Things to Do in Ainsdale Ainsdale Travel Forum Ainsdale Photos . Quickly. Its a great addition to Ainsdale and highly recommended.More, I recently had my mother in laws wake at the spitfire Denise and her team did my mother in law proud We have always been disappointed. Couple had cheese pie lovely! A lot of reviewers mention that you can drink good draft beer or good lager at this place. Share. are very friendly. SPAGHETTI & CHICKEN MEATBALLS $64 *w/ Pepperoni/Salami $66 ROASTED CHICKEN MEATBALLS $48 Description: New Owners from December 2022. A lovely lady who genuinely cared that we enjoyed our experience. Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page. were lovely. My dad got the fish pie which he said was really tasty but the portion size was more like a childs. Pros and cons but would return in time to see if the cons were initial opening issues. Amazing food and company - The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen - Tripadvisor Lunch with friends - Review of The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ainsdale 61 reviews .34 miles away . We had a lunchtime snack and looked at the menu for perhaps anothervisit. We are so lucky to have the Spitfire as our local. All the food was home made and exceptional. There was a mix up with the booking & they sorted it out straight away highly recommend this pub! Looked great on website but maybe a different chef. HOUSE SALAD $32 Save. Hotels near (MAN) Manchester Intl Airport, Hotels near (LPL) Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Restaurants near The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, British Restaurants for Families in Ainsdale, British Restaurants for Lunch in Ainsdale, British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Ainsdale. I know times are hard for hospitality but food must be served hot.More, We held a surprise family get together in the conservatory of the spitfire for my mums 90th birthday. I had the burger which wasdelicious although a bit too thick and the bacon was very fatty. Theres normally 1/2time hot food and good banter with the staff. We cook and make all our food fresh, it doesnt come out of a vac pack and microwaved. Chips thick and lovely Staff were attentive lovely and helpful ! visit. FIRE BOX #110 $155 (serves 8-10) Open now 3:30AM - 12AM. When out walking the dog we will call in for a drink sometimes My husband likes the IPA on draft and the wine selection is great. Definitely worth a visit you wont be disappointed More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. There is also an oversize car park that is screaming for an outdoor play area, there are no pubs in the area that have a decent size one. Farcical. We always take our dog along with us andthey make a fuss each time she loves going and we never feel awkward taking her with us. Not impressed and would have expected more for a main meal. Improve this listing. Food is high quality and obviously fresh and homemade - the chefs clearly know what theyre doing and they do it bloomin well! The 10 Best Restaurants Near Ainsdale Station - Tripadvisor Yelp = "fear propaganda and blackmail." Have experience of working in a kitchen environment, producing food in adhering to recipes and menu plans. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. CHICKEN & MUSHROOM CAVATAPPI $64, FAMILY MEAL The Spitfire Pub and Kitchen, Ainsdale - tripadvisor.com.au Certificate of Excellence. Champs ainsdale menu . If the owners read this, I would say carry on with the fab staff, clean venue and great atmosphere but either look at portion sizes or lower the prices on some of the dishes.More, Excellent service from Steve and the team- so pleasant to go and have family time here- also does an excellent quiz night- very personable landlord, I attend the Quiz every week with a group of friends.