You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at support@bluewateroutriggers.com and send your item to: 121 W. Hwy 98 Port Saint Joe Florida US 32456. Probably ok for a food plot where deer just slowly mill around but not useful along trails where they are actively moving. Browse cellular & wireless trail cameras at Academy Sports + Outdoors. Stealth Cam Browtine 16MP Game Camera, Durable, 60ft Infra-red Detection Range, Burst Mode 480 Video at 30FPS Visit the Stealth Cam Store 99 ratings | 13 answered questions -19% $4858 List Price: $59.99 FREE Returns Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. . SPECIFICATIONS - The Wildview 14MP trail camera from Stealth Cam for hunting supports SD memory cards up to 32 GB (sold separately) and operates on 4AA batteries (not included); This trail cam is made of high-quality materials that provide durability Stealth Cam is leading the way with not one, but three network-certified wireless models. Not for children under 3 yrs. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2023. They aren't the easiest to program but the image quality is good and if you take the extra 5 minutes to learn it you can save a lot of money. 2 models Stealth Cam Wildview 16MP As Low As (Save Up to 20%) $101.99 Stealth Cam No-Glo Triad G42 Trail Camera - 12MP/8MP/4MP/2.0MP (20) $247.95 . For $30, I really can't complain. #arcticbirdfestHow the Virtual Fest Was Hatched2019 festival video. This camera is made by Stealth Cameras and they have zero customer support. I bought one of these because of the price. Over all its one of the best cameras for the $30 price range. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Wildview WV14 Trail Camera 14 MP - MidwayUSA The 14MP Wildview Trail Cam, powered by Stealth Cam is an easy to set up, easy to use trail camera that takes excellent images at a very affordable price 14 megapixels Small internal display to camera set up Requires AA batteries - not included Detection range - up to 60 ft Accepts up to 32GB full size SD card - sold separately 12 IR Emitters For your security, confirm your account by entering. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2023, I purchased 2 of these cameras and both of them are displaying SD card error with brand new SD cards. HME Trail Cam Viewer HME Trail Cam Viewer features a 1080P Video Playback and a 4.3-inch Color LCD Screen to view images and videos. FREE SHIPPING. But webcams help bridge that distance. 1960-2023 Rural King. For taking great widlife photos, choose the Stealth Cam Wildview TK24 Trail 6MP Camera. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Availability: The above item details were provided by the Target Plus Partner. Create an account with us and you'll be able to: Check out faster; Save multiple shipping addresses; Access order history; Track new orders; Register. I bought this a week ago just went and checked the card today and I'm impressed with the picture quality can't go wrong for that price! You can even attend a virtual bird festival (see below). Limited Time. Im happy with the nighttime pics. Look for more details below. To help bridge the miles and show people some of the birds that depend on Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and why, the U.S. In the event your product doesnt work as expected, or youd like someone to walk you through set-up, Amazon offers free product support over the phone on eligible purchases for up to 90 days. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for New! One of the easiest ways that anyone can support bird habitat conservation is by buying duck stamps. WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Stealth Cam Wildview WV16 Infrared Trail Cam Game Camera Video 16 MP Brand New at the best online prices at eBay! 88. Highly recommend. If the item details above arent accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Learn More Photo Resolutions Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Picture and Video Capture amazing quality pictures and Full HD video with your compact point-and-shoot camera. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. The crystal clear 14 MP images and the videos will let you see everything. Product Info Item# 100598226. 2 Year Cameras Protection Plan with Accidents Coverage ($100-$124.99) - Allstate. Operates on 8 AA batteries (not included). Quantity. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Try out our new demo mode without even creating an account. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. If youve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at support@bluewateroutriggers.com. I will try formatting the cards before putting them back in next time. Stay up-to-date and get inspired with all of the latest promotions and stories from the Stealth Cam community. The above item details were provided by the Target Plus Partner. Like other scout or trail cameras, you attach it to a tree or other object, set it and. It operates on 4 AA batteries. Also I could not get my apple phone to play the videos but that might be a quirk thats worked out now. Stealth Cam Qs22 22mp Trail Camera With Hmw Trail Cam Viewer - Target Plus it also features a micro USB slot and SD Card slot up to 32GB. Crystal clear images and video. SHOP WILDVIEW Shipping Available Add To Cart Tactacam Reveal X Pro Trail Camera - 16MP $149.99 Shipping Available Add To Cart Moultrie Mobile Edge Cellular Trail Camera - 33MP $99.99 Shipping Available Add To Cart Bundle Includes: Stealth Cam QS22 22MP Trail Camera With HMW Trail Cam Viewer, SanDisk 32GB Ultra SDHC UHS-I Memory Card, Focus All-In-One High Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader, Ergonomics: The Stealth Cam QS22 Wildview Infrared Game Trail Deer 22MP Camera comes with video recording options, Detection: Features 18 IR emitters with a 80-feet detection, Speed: This camera has a trigger Speed of 0.8 seconds. The Arctic may be about as remote a place as you can get. WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. The 16MP trail camera has a quick trigger speed of 0.4 seconds and an 80 ft. detection and flash range. We'll send you an email to confirm for your security, 1 Point for Every $1 Spent - that's 1% back. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I just bought another one for a different angle. Wildview 12 Megapixel (12/8/4) Camera from Stealth Cam with Video recording options: 5/10/15 seconds. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned, such asGift cards,Downloadable software products andhealth and personal care items. We sent a confirmation email to this rewards account. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2023. Just install the app from your store below and tap the DEMO button. We recommend reaching out to the manufacturer for this inquiry. Wildview Cellular Trail Camera AT&T | Stealth Cam Stealth Cam QS22 22MP Trail Camera With HMW Trail Cam Viewer Free shipping for many products! See the weather for Brownsville, Texas with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Free 2 Hour In Store Pick Up & Curbside. I am returning both of them as they are garbage and a waste of my time, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2021. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2022. I have not had any issue with them thus far. IR Emitters: It features 18 IR emitters with an 80-feet detection and IR range. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Stealth Cam Stealth Fusion X Verizon Trail Camera (49) Regular $159.99 (Save $40.02) $119.97 In-Store Only Best Seller Bushnell Cellucore 20 Verizon Trail Camera (0) $149.99 In-Store Only Clearance Stealth Cam Stealth Fusion X AT&T Trail Camera (48) Regular $159.99 (Save $40.02) $119.97 In-Store Only Best Seller Hme Trail Camera Cable Lock (0) Detection: Features 18 IR emitters with a 80-feet detection. Digital Trail Cameras For Game Scouting | Stealth Cam Digital Cameras Scouting Cameras For Every Budget From our industry-leading 4K digital scouting cameras to budget-friendly units for the public land hunter, Stealth Cam continues to lead the way in trail camera options. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm:https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places, BlueWater Outriggers121 W Highway 98Port St. Joe, FL 32456PHONE: 850-229-1100Toll Free 877-216-9600, 2023 Bluewater OutriggersPowered by Shopify, In stock (131 units), ready to be shipped, https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places, BlueWater Recommends Presnell's RV Resort. See birds that migrate each year to Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. Brownsville, Texas | Live Traffic Cameras & Local Road Conditions See candid snaps that animals trigger when they approach remote-action cameras. Please try again. For taking great widlife photos, choose the Stealth Cam Wildview TK24 Trail 6MP Camera. 16 megapixel (16MP / 8MP / 4MP) 4 power infrared emitters. Specifications for StealthCam TK24 Trail 6MP Wildview Digital Camera: TRIAD Equipped: 6.0 Mega Megapixel, 2 resolution settings (6mp / 3mp: HD Video recording - 15 / 30 / 60 secs: Time Lapse Function: DOI and the bureaus do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act. Excellent battery life and crazy simple to set up - install batteries and SD card, flip switch to desired mode and you are done. 16 MP < 0.7 sec 80 feet Select Options 4 interest-free payments of $29.99 with Klarna. The WV24 Stealth Cam Wild-View Trail Digital 6MP Camera is a great trail camera for outdoor widlife use. Unfortunately Stealth Cam Wildview TK24 Trail 6MP Camera is no longer carried by OpticsPlanet.You can also explore other items in the, Stealth Cam Wildview TK24 Trail 6MP Camera, 6.0 Mega Megapixel, 2 resolution settings (6mp / 3mp, Burst Mode 1 / 3 / 6 images per triggering. I cannot even understand how this company is still in business. I have bought 3 of these cameras now, they last about a year and then completely stop working. I dont have any complaints. Stealth Cam - Trail Cameras - Hunting Gear - The Home Depot I have several more expensive cameras but these are my favorite. Stealth Cam Wildview STC-WV12 INFARED Game Trail Deer Camera 12 MPX, 7. The Wildview Relay Cellular Trail Camera by Stealth Cam is the go-to camera for hunters looking to take their hunt to the next level. Quick Set Program Setting: Burst Mode 1-3 images per triggering, 5 -120 Sec recovery time out, Time, Date , Moon Phase. Customer reviews How customer reviews and ratings work SS Great little trailcam Ryan These Cameras get wet in heavy rain and that kills them. 14MP Stealth Trail Camera by Wildview at Fleet Farm Brownsville, Texas | Live Local and Global Weather Cameras | WeatherBug See live video of birds nesting and tending chicks at national wildlife refuges.