in 2017 and on Dancing on Ice in 2021. According to Vardys interview with the News Of The World in 2004, she slept with Andre after splitting from her first husband Mark. Rebekah Vardy's marriages have been put under the spotlight following the explosive claims made in the Coleen Rooney libel trial. "Thats when she slept with Peter Andre and later sold her story. Rebekah Vardy bursts into tears in the witness box Steve, 52, also had his say, and told The Sun: I was always a good husband and I never cheated on Becky or ever raised my hand to her. Inside Rebekah Vardy's relationship history - OK! Magazine In December last year, legal documents filed to the court by the WAG's lawyers as part of her ongoing court case with Coleen Rooney explained she had apologised to Peter. Call +44 (0)1158 447447 for further information. The 56-year-old. However, after she claimed her second husband made her make the comments, he has now come out and said he was never abusive towards Rebekah. During an interview with The Sun, Rebekah spoke of the size of Andres manhood, saying: "It was like a chipolata.". Rebekahs reps have hit back, though, accusing him of victim shaming. Chanelle Hayes fighting mystery illness which has her in agony all over, Michelle Heaton shares sad photo after celebrating two years of sobriety, The Liberty X singer shared a throwback photo to the last day she drank alcohol, Sister sprayed brother with chili and vinegar concoction in long-running family feud, She attacked him after a chance meeting in the street and then tried to spray him again, hoping he would be peering through his letterbox, Major GP changes which will start this month, New rules have been laid down by NHS England - here's the key date and what it will mean when you phone up to see a doctor, Hidden gem beach with golden dunes that's 'amazing in any weather' and a day trip from Birmingham, New driving rules you may not know about including pavement parking and 20mph zones, A reminder of legislation changes affecting everything from speed limits in some areas to pavement parking bans, Dr Michael Mosley advises eating these 'anti-ageing' foods every day, The Fast 800 diet guru has just filming a series which explores ageing and how food plays a part, 'I suffered horror symptoms for 8 years before docs diagnosed me - here's what I want people to know', Hannah was diagnosed with relapsing MS meaning she endures episodes of new or worsening symptoms - she wants to raise awareness of the often misunderstood condition, Teenage boy 'missing in river' and four friends pulled from water, Major search of Lechlade-on-Thames river under way to find boy, MasterChef Australia judge Jock Zonfrillo dies as Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay lead tributes, Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver are among the famous names to have paid tribute to the 46-year-old presenter, Six household appliances that can cost 450-a-year to run - full list, Fridges, freezers, and washing machines are all becoming significantly more expensive to run, Owners of Fiat 500 cars have been given warning by police, Officers say the car model is actively being targeted by thieves at train stations, Aston Villa failed massively in one key area against Man United as Unai Emery makes intentions clear, Heres the big talking points as Man United put a stop to Villas run of form with a West Midlands derby against Wolves now on the horizon, The children's museum with a fairy tale forest caf and giant grasshoppers - just one hour from Birmingham, Kids can build dens in the gardens, pick up pre-loved books in the Jungle Bookshop and brave a Mystery Rooms Experience at the Childrens Country House at Sudbury Hall in Derbyshire, Erling Haaland on course to break Aston Villa record after 50th goal, Erling Haaland scored his fiftieth goal for Manchester City on Sunday - he matches Aston Villa striker Pongo Waring's return in 1931, Jadon Sancho taunts Aston Villa ace after Man Utd win, Latest Aston Villa news from BirminghamLive as Jadon Sancho responds to Leon Bailey on Instagram after Premier League clash, Tower crane installed by 'spider men' next to Birmingham Town Hall, The 1.2 billion Paradise project in Birmingham city centre has reached another milestone with a 50-metre tower crane arriving to build Three Chamberlain Square, Mapped - areas in and around Birmingham with the worst drivers, Areas such as Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kidderminster, Staffordshire, Bromsgrove and more have hundreds of bad drivers, 12 amazing Birmingham street food vendors you need to visit this summer, We're lucky to have a number of quality street food locations in the city, we've picked out 12 of the best that you can tuck into right now, Police find 'interesting items' in suspected stolen car, The Ford Firsta was boxed in on Long Lane, Halesowen, ITV Im A Celeb twist causes upset as Myleene Klass slams decision, The announcement from Ant and Dec doesn't go down well in camp, Aston Villa Q&A live: Boubacar Kamara latest, Johan Lange role, Cameron Archer future, summer plans, Ashley Preece hosts this weeks live Q&A as Aston Villa aim to chase down a European spot with just four games remaining, starting with Wolves this weekend, BBC presenter hospitalised due to nasty injury as fans send messages of support, He posted a picture of himself lying in a hospital bed, Manchester United were 'too clever' for Aston Villa after exposing 'simple' gameplan, Aston Villa were edged out by Manchester United on Sunday at Old Trafford to effectively end their slim Champions League hopes. According to reports at the time, Jamies parents didnt go to his wedding to Rebekah because theyd fallen out 18 months before the ceremony. Persistent Jamie spent two months trying to woo her and would not take no for an answer. She moved into a promotions job and said she had an overnight job in London," he told The Mirror in 2017. "She was a very damaged teenager when she met Mark. Rebekah sought legal action against the wife of Wayne Rooney and her former pal Coleen after being publicly accused of leaking "false stories" to The Sun newspaper in 2019. "She was a very damaged teenager when she met Mark. Jamie Vardy's wife's ex will give evidence against the star in the Wagatha Christie court battle. I thought he was going to be a fantastic lover. Clarke, 57, insisted his only involvement was driving Vardy to a photo studio for the interview in south west London, and agreed not to sit in on the chat to avoid potentially influencing what his then-girlfriend would say. Showing his sense of humour after the interview resurfaced, he quipped: "Now thats a banger :)". However, Godden has claimed there was infidelity, which led him to get a ribbing at work, the Mirror reports. Ahead of Becky's High Court battle with Coleen Rooney, she tried to make amends by apologising to Peter. They bought a stunning townhouse in Northampton with an "extortionate" mortgage, but things turned sour when Luke transferred to League Two side Mansfield Town. There was no infidelity whilst she was married to Mark and once they agreed to separate, she went on to live her own life, as did Mark, Vardys spokesperson maintained at the time. Steve Clarke. Jeremy Vine cracks up over Celtic X-rated chant as Coronation defiance sparks morning TV debate, Donald Trump to visit Scottish golf courses in first UK trip since 2019. "She moved into a promotions job and said she had an overnight job in London," he told The Mirror in 2017. The pair were married in 2005 and divorced a year later - long before she fell in love with footballer Jamie Vardy. She wouldnt even let me drive my own car," said Luke in 2017. He'd tell me what to do, where to be and how to act. It was like a miniature chipolata.". Rebekah later admitted she knew her marriage was coming to an end so was willing to engage in an affair with Mysterious Girl singer Peter Andre. Book and magazine sales permitted providing not solely devoted to any one team/player/match. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. ', Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141; Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Registered office: The Lantern, 75 Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL, All registered in England and Wales. As soon as [her daughter Megan] was born he made us move abroad. Years before Becky found the love of her life in footballer husband Jamie, she was married to a man she met down the local pub. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. "She was trying to break into modelling and she looks for fellas who try to enhance her lifestyle. Rebekah has since apologised to Andre for making the claims about his penis size and said it is something she "deeply regrets" after feeling "pressured". While her husband is valued at around 12m due to the wealth accumulated during his playing career, Rebekah's net worth is believed to be somewhere in the region of 3m. And no amount of misogynistic victim shaming will change this.. She said: 'That quickly became a . She did what she wanted, when she wanted and I never raised a hand to her either. Wait, Rebekah Vardy Had Another Husband Before She Met Jamie - Grazia World media reacts as Rangers served up crushing Celtic truth from Croatia to Malaysia amid madcap new moniker. As soon as [her daughter Megan] was born he made us move abroad. However, Jamie's parents and grandparents reportedly did not attend due to a rumoured rift and neither did his daughter Ella, who he shares with ex Emma Dagget. We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Peter has not replied directly to the claims, but did manage to have a laugh about Becky's comments. "Thats when she slept with Peter Andre and later sold her story. Rebekah first married Mark Gooden. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Rebekah Vardy's ex denies he 'forced' Peter Andre 'chipolata' chat She also had a long-term relationship with former lower league footballer Luke Foster, who is the father of her son Taylor, but they split in 2013. While giving testimony in the witness box, the former Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here star alleged: I was forced into a situation by my ex-husband to do this. In 2017, son Finlay was born, followed by Olivia Grace in 2019. Rebekah Vardy's string of famous exes - The Mirror Read more: Inside the Duchess of Kents life from Yorkshire link to working in Hull and royal controversy. . Rebekah's libel battle against Coleen is set to take place early next year, with Coleen accusing her fellow WAG of leaking private stories to the press. "Peter was tiny. Rebekah Vardy had a difficult childhood and left her family home at 15 after she suffered sexual abuse in [her] own home by someone [she] trusted. Rebekah Vardy has revealed how she divorced her husband Steve Clarke while he was in jail And brave Becky, 35, insisted: "I was lucky to get out when I did." Her relationship with her mum and stepdad further worsened, and she ended up homeless and sleeping on sofas aged just 15. Becky then found the love of her life, Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, while working as a party planner. "She messaged him on Instagram to apologise for the public mess but, unfortunately, it fell on deaf ears. in 2017. GRAHAM BELL OUT OF DANCING ON ICE AS REBEKAH VARDY SURVIVES ANOTHER WEEK, Becky Nicholson now Rebekah Vardy - marrying her first husband Mark Godden, Rebekah Vardys kiss and tell story about his chipolata has been used by Coleen Rooneys lawyers in a legal battle between the pair, Rebekah Vardy is now happily married to footballer Jamie, Jamie has been supporting Becky while she competes on Dancing on Ice. When I got a 4,500 redundancy from one job she spent it.. Get the latest celebrity gossip and telly news sent straight to your inbox. Andrew Fisher, who murdered his wife in 1990, died on Friday following a battle with dementia. She did what she wanted, when she wanted and I never raised a hand to her either. After her night of passion with Peter Andre, Rebekah married the boss of the timeshare company she worked at in 2005. Mrs Vardy is all too aware of the harrowing truth about this individual. Rebekah Vardy is in the spotlight after losing her libel case against Coleen Rooney in the so-called 'Wagatha Christie' trial, Sign up to our free email alerts for the top Celebs & TV stories sent straight to your e-mail. She was 23 years old when she married Mr Clarke, she was also 8 months pregnant at the time and later. "Becky liked the finer things in life. Her second marriage to timeshare company boss Steve Clarke ended after 10 months - and Rebekah branded it the "biggest mistake of my life". Their union lasted two years, with divorce following in 2003. Clubs are free to negotiate deals ahead of 2024. While Jamie was instantly attracted to Rebekah, it took her two months to agree to go on a date with him. See PA story SOCCER England. Shed told me she was meeting the singer for work," Mark told The Mirror. Ex-husband Stephen Clarke, aged 56, is among the witnesses called on behalf of Coleen. "Becky would continue to wish Mr Godden all the best with his life.". Inside Rebekah Vardy's love life - hellomagazine.com Tell us on our Facebook page @EntertainmentDailyFix. Ex-husband Stephen Clarke, aged 56, is among the witnesses called on behalf of Coleen, wife of Wayne. Addressing Mark's claims, a representative for Rebekah said: "Perhaps his memory of the marriage isnt entirely clear as many of his claims arent accurate. A source told MailOnline: "Steve Clarke was Becky's second husband and knows her as well as anyone, so if he's called to give his evidence in court, it could be a bombshell.". He was served with divorce papers while in prison, with Rebekah calling her marriage breakdown "a lucky escape". Rebekah Vardy says News of the World made up quotes about Peter Andre Id get another credit card eventually it all came crumbling down.". The supporters at Hampden made the morning TV show in a discussion about this Saturday's service. Becky had a son with a different player before she met the love of her life. When I got a 4,500 redundancy from one job she spent it.". But Luke claimed he was relieved to be free from his ex and actually felt sorry for Jamie because she likes to be in complete control. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. I told her she should do whatever she wanted to do.. Mrs Vardy is all too aware of the harrowing truth about this individual, they said. "He was the most demanding person you had ever met in your life, ever. She added that she had told Steve about a night she spent previously with Peter Andre, and claims that he subsequently made her go public with the story to get the money. Below we take a look at Rebekah's turbulent life, her past relationships, net worth as well as chipolata-gate. browser that Great-granny Helen, who was a nurse for 40 years, does not know how long she has left after waiting on cancer treatment for five months. During an interview with The Mirror in 2017, Mark called the wedding "perfect" and said Becky looked "beautiful" in her 1,000 dress and tiara. With Jamie getting a call up to the England team, they needed to hold the wedding earlier to avoid clashing with the European Championships in France. Hed tell me what to do, where to be and how to act, she claims. After some of the fake stories ended up in The Sun, Coleen publicly accused Rebekah's Instagram account of being behind the leak in a social media post. Vardy reveals anguish over claims Rooney will use 'abusive' ex in The court case centres on Rooney accusing fellow WAG Vardy of leaking false stories about her private life to the media, after she said she carried out a months-long sting operation in 2019. Martin Compston and Kevin Bridges enjoy Celtic Scottish cup semi-final win with boozy celebrations. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Just three months later, Becky was pregnant with their first child together and gave birth to little Sofia in 2014. "I was kind of relieved. 'We love having the kids at home with us,' Jamie previously told Hello! ", In response, a representative for Rebekah said: "There was no infidelity whilst she was married to Mark and once they agreed to separate, she went on to live her own life, as did Mark.". "It went downhill from there. According to The Mirror, however, the marriage quickly deteriorated just weeks later, with Becky admitting: "I felt like I should marry him but quickly realised I didnt love him.". They stuck up the picture in the toilet. It was over something trivial but I took Beckys side. He proposed when she was still a teenager and she agreed because she felt like it was the right thing to do as he and his family had been so good to her.