However, the stern talking to that Karamo gave her boyfriend seems to have gotten through to him, because Gray says, "My relationship is doing really well Karamo gave me great advice for making sure I say what I want from my relationship. But as her RV went bust, Rahanna could no longer be mobile. Queer Eye Season 5 Rahannah Dog Grooming Biz Is Booming - Refinery29 ", Viewers saw that on the show with regards to Gray's relationship. Paper & Clay Oslo Planter | 5. As a team, they worked with Rahanna not only to strengthen her relationship with her partner, but also to revamp Stylish Pooch. From the bottom of my heart Im so thankful and grateful for them. Everything To Know About 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love', This 'Indian Matchmaking' Clue Predicted Priya & Vim's Relationship. Unfortunately, the trailer broke down, and since it couldnt move, Rahanna was forced to set up the dilapidated RV in front of her parents house. That's where the Fab Five came in. Are Micah & Paul Still Together After 'Love Is Blind'? June 5, 2020. 'Queer Eye's Rahanna Gray and Stylish Pooch Are Doing Great - Distractify Youre just a fly on the wall, capturin, By this point, were well-acquainted with the controversial hypothesis of Love is Blind: is it possible to fall deeply in love with a total stranger and, Spoilers ahead for episodes 1-5. Hes also helping his community during uncertain times by handing out food to those who need it. "I can't thank them enough for everything they've done. Modern Weave Oversized Storage Bin | 24. Gold Lacquer Wood Tray | 19. Ahead of her Queer Eye episode, Rahanna took to Instagram. Related:Spinning Out Has A Hilarious Queer Eye Cameo. Its so great!! Bobby Berk asked of Rahanna's RV, "Before she died, how successful was the business?" There's nothing the world needs more than a little uplifting content, which is why we are thanking the powers that be at Netflix for releasing yet another season of Queer Eye. ", On the business side of her life, things are flourishing for Stylish Pooch mobile dog grooming. Rahanna said, "I feel like all I wanna do is just be a great business owner and I just always feel like there's something in the way of that." "I've grown so much as a person and business owner," Gray says. Its really true when they say one good year can change your whole life. Training built on Trust. SEE RAHANNA'S MAKEOVER Jennifer | Season 5 Stay safe and Wag on!". The comments about the air mattress cracked me up. Viv Swivel Chair | 18. AJ is a sweet, shy, gay man who wants to come out to his beloved stepmother after failing to come out to his father before he died. #stylishpooch #addingswagtoyourwag #phillymobiledogstylist #blackownedbusiness, A post shared by Stylish Pooch Mobile Grooming (@_stylishpooch_) on Jun 3, 2020 at 8:24am PDT, A post shared by Stylish Pooch Mobile Grooming (@_stylishpooch_) on Nov 3, 2019 at 8:41am PST, She says the biggest lesson she took away from the show was how to better love herself. I cant thank them enough for everything theyve done. Rahanna's mobile dog grooming company, Stylish Pooch, looks to have gone from strength to strength since the show. Beck Ruched Cotton Sham | 8. As with past seasons of the show,Queer Eye season 5 sees the teamhelping out men and women of different ages and sizes, from all different backgrounds. 4 Queer Eye Filming Locations You Can Actually Visit No but seriously Im so excited to finally be able to share my amazing experience with Queer Eye and the Fab 5. I watched the hits: Hannah Montana, The Cheetah Girls, Wizards of Waverly Place. The world has felt pretty dark of late, what with the ongoing global pandemic, the death of George Floyd and subsequent protests across the US and the rest of the world. Open Minded Framed Art | 4. Yearby 23 Table Lamp | 20. She was nominated for a makeover by her parents, Jill and Kevin, and appeared on episode 2, titled Groomer Has It. Rahanna loves animals more than she loves humans. Rahanna started her own business in 2016 when she bought her first grooming trailer and started driving it to different areas of the city offering her services. You can follow Stylish Pooch on Instagram for updates on Rahanna and the company. Nominated by her parents, the successful dog groomer was having trouble with her mobile business, Stylish Pooch. Season 5 of the reality show transports the crew to the City of Brotherly Love Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where they transform the lives of 10 individuals. Fans and potential clients can now visit Stylish Pooch's cute AF website to learn about her full range of services, which includes cuts, washes, and coloring (!). To help Rahannas home match her new and improved look, I re-designed her living room and bedroom, giving the space a sophisticated feel thats still full of vibrant color (and of course dog friendly). Related:Queer Eye Season 2 Episode 4 Gave Viewers An Emotional Twist Ending. This has been the best experience of my life. The episode ended with a soft opening of his new restaurant, Alma del Mar, named after Marco's wife. Warning: Contains SPOILERS for Queer Eye season 5. We are only, Abby S. said: I don't even know how to start this review since I am so thankful for, Krystal H. said: Update: 9 months later and we still love them. And salivating over that dresser with the big knobs but its not the same as the one listed Any source on the actual one with the big knobs?! Thanks for reading! With the help of the Fab Five, he is able to work through some. She was making things work with her boyfriend after a betrayal of trust, and Karamo Brown helped her see the importance of being strong enough to leave if the situation called for it. Rahanna Gray: Queer Eye Journey The 27-year-old entrepreneur hails from Germantown, Philadelphia. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Your business is greatly appreciated. What Are These 'Queer Eye' Heroes Doing Now? As she outlined on her IG page, Rahanna is fully bookeduntilAugust, which is a huge indicator that her business is doing really well since appearing onQueer Eye. Since the show, Rahanna has taken over the town with her new-found confidence, and her business is thriving! The magic of Philadelphia meets the magic done by the Fab Five on Season 5 of Queer Eye, filmed in Philly and now streaming on Netflix.. Viewers can follow the stories of 10 hometown and regional heroes as they complete their lifestyle transformations with the assistance of the Fab Five Tan France, Antoni Porowski, Karamo Brown, Bobby Berk and Jonathan Van Ness and a host of Philly . Meet Rahanna Gray from Queer Eye: Stylish Pooch updates in 2020! . While the Mighty Writers needed to make a shift since coronavirus struck, Tyreek is still helping young writers express themselves, according to Bustle. Lush Velvet Pillow | 18. Be the first to know what's trending, straight from Elite Daily, This Clue On Brett & Tiffanys IGs May Reveal Their Post-'Love Is Blind' Status, That Rumor About Lauren & Cameron Replacing The Lacheys As 'LIB' Hosts Was Wrong, Micah Dragged Zack For How He Behaved In The 'Love Is Blind' Reunion, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. I met the most amazing people who have changed my life in so many ways. ", On the business side of her life, things are flourishing for Stylish Pooch mobile dog grooming. Round Lush Velvet Pillow | 7. Since season 5 hit Netflix in early June, the Instagram for Rahanna's business, Stylish Pooch, has racked up almost 200K Instagram followers, got verified and resulted in her business being booked through August. The 27-year-old groomer from Germantown, Penn. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. "Pooch Parents and Friends! What Is Jeniffer Tarazona From 90 Day Fianc Up To In 2023? Duringher Queen Eye season 5episode, she makes a special connection with Karamo, who teaches her to stop focusing on the past andenjoy her husband while she has him. The "Queer Eye" fashion guru on body positivity, being a "stylist's worst nightmare" and the upcoming third season of the Netflix hit series. The only people who sought her services were either from her locality or her loyal customers. Featured in season 5, episode 2, Stylish Pooch is a mobile-pet-grooming service run by Rahanna Gray out of the Philadelphia region. As of June 5, it's unclear how things are going in Rahanna's personal life, but at least her professional life appears to be doggone great. The Fab Five ensured that Rahanna's business was taken to the next level, even holding a doggy fashion show as the episode's finale. On May 28, after encouraging her followers to sign a petition deeming grooming essential work during the pandemic, Rahanna shared a post notifying clients that she is fully booked until August. 7. I feel like all the other cast members have said something, It has recently dawned on Camila Morrone what an odd and challenging thing it is to be a photographer. How I Shop: Tan France - Fashionista The 27-year-old entrepreneur hails from Germantown, Philadelphia. Episode 5 of the season introducedus to Rahanna Gray. Queer Eye season 5, episode 2 introduced viewers to 27-year-old Rahanna Gray who hails from Germantown, Pennsylvania. Kevin is a divorcee in his 50s, struggling with loneliness as he prepares for his daughter Hayley's wedding. But here is a very similar option. Bobby Berk is still in contact with this fan-favorite hero from 'Queer Eye' Bobby brought Rahanna to tears after he gifted her a new sophisticated, and stylish RV by replacing the dilapidated one. Waffle Weave Throw | 13. The Fab 5 swooped in to rebrand Rahanna's business and provide guidance on moving forward in her relationship. Rookwood Dark Red Paint | 26. Since becoming a star as one of the members of the new Fab Five in Netflix's Queer Eye reboot, food and wine expert Antoni Porowski has experienced some ups and downs in love. Theres a particular moment in Love Is Blind season 4 that indicates that things might be different this time around tha, This story contains spoilers for Prime Videos Swarm. On May 28, after encouraging her followers to sign a petition deeming groomers essential workers, Rahanna's bookings soared and now she is booked until August. . As always with Queer Eye, every aspect of Rahanna's life was put under the microscope and everything from her business, to her appearance, her relationships, self-confidence andapartment was given a boost. And if you missed any of our previous makeovers, be sure to check out Kevin and Tyreek from Season 5; Deanna, Kenny, Wanda, Kathi, Matt andWesley from Season 4; and Rob, Jess,RobertandJody from Season 3. Have something to tell us about this article? That piece is from West Elm, but is unfortunately no longer available. Promising to "add some swag to your wag", at the time . You might need some extra tissues for season 5 of Netflix's Queer Eye because the Fab 5 Bobby Berk (Interior Design), Karamo Brown (Culture), Tan France (Fashion), Antoni Porowski . "If my gay black ass from the South could do it, your ass can do it. She was also struggling with her self-esteem after being cheated on by her boyfriend. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. What's more, her dog grooming and dyeing business has grown to the point where Rahanna needs to hire her own assistant to help her keep track of and manage her workload. I met the most amazing people who have changed my life in so many ways. In 2016, Rahanna bought herfirst grooming trailer and went todifferent areas of the city to offer her mobile grooming service. Keep coming back each week for an inside look at how all the transformations happened and how to create the makeovers we gave to the heroes in your own space. "Luckily for me, I found my calling straight out of high school when I started dog grooming at a pet shop," she says. (Netflix) Episode 2 of Queer Eye focuses on the 27-year old Rahanna. Queer Eye: What Season 5's Heroes Are Doing Now - Screen Rant They both get so happy and run in to, Liberty Vet Pets - Veterinary Hospital & Home Visit Services, Morgan P. said: Five days after moving my poodle-mix to Philly she was constantly. Just a few hours ago, the page had over 3k followers, and as of this writing, her business's Instagram page has now amassed nearly 7k followers. Queer Eye: 9 Episodes Sure to Bring a Tear to Your Eye "Tan [France] taught me to tell myself everyday before leaving the house, to look in the mirror and say what I love about me," Gray says, adding that Jonathan Van Ness also helped her realise how important self care is. "I want to thank everyone for all the love and support these past couple months. What Is Rahanna Doing After 'Queer Eye'? Stylish Pooch Is - Bustle At the end of the episode, Rahanna Gray was ready to take over the world! . Thank you! Thank you! She says she's always wanted to be able to sell dog treats, but now Antoni Porowski has helped her figure out some dog-friendly recipes to use. "I Don't Really Care What Melissa Says": Jennifer Aydin Blasts RHONJ Star For Bridesmaid Comment, What Job Does Mahogany Roca Do For A Living After 90 Day Fianc. I met the most amazing people who have changed my life in so many ways. When viewers meet Ryan, they see a 37-year-old DJ trying to hold onto his youth at the Jersey Shore. I loved this episode and the new look for her home! June 5, 2020. Collage Two Framed Art | 23. 3.6 miles away from Stylish Pooch. Ink Abstract Pillow | 10. Silhouette Pedestal Drink Table | 7. ", Interest in her services is only going to grow once people see her on, Queer Eye Season 5 Rahannah Dog Grooming Biz Is Booming, A Black Lady Sketch Show is back, and although the show has three Emmy wins, 13 coveted nominations, and a massive following, Robin Thede isnt concerned, Minor spoilers for the Love Is Blind Season 4 reunion. Im so honored to be an inspiration to so many ppl all over the world. Andes Sofa | 8. AND GET FREAKY WITH US ONINSTAGRAMANDFACEBOOK. Queer Eye season 5, episode 2 introduced viewers to 27-year-old Rahanna Gray who hails from Germantown, Pennsylvania. Shopping. Stylish Pooch mobile grooming van turns your dog into a ruff star with You can do it. As she's expanded her business to include shoppable items, she's continued to get advice from Bobby Berk, who helped brand her new business and get her all set up. Everyday Cotton Blanket | 21. However, because of the business not going the way she wanted it to go and because of me hurting her, it just seemed like it was just a big hole she couldn't really get out of." Over six seasons . Thank you! Episode 2 shines a spotlight on Rahanna Gray and Stylish Pooch, her mobile dog grooming company. Tyreek isnt active on social media, but fans can be rest assuredthat he's spreading joy around Philadelphia. The crew also helped Rahanna set up a business website, which would widen her reach in the market. "Before him, I didn't really have a self care routine Putting myself first is very important. However, the stern talking to that Karamo gave her boyfriend seems to have gotten through to him, because Gray says, "My relationship is doing really well Karamo gave me great advice for making sure I say what I want from my relationship. Queer Eye season 5 kicked off with the emotional journey of Noah Hepler, a middle-aged pastor at a small church in Philadelphia who came out of the closet later in life. Stylish Pooch offers haircuts, pet-safe fur coloring and washing and cleaning services for your dogs. Antique Brass Leaning Full-Length Sana Floor Mirror | 4. Im just reflecting on how my year has been. Episode 2 of the recently released Season 5 featured Rahanna Gray, a dog groomer who had hit a bit of a lull in life before the Fab Five stepped in to help revamp her business. Foundation Glass Vase | 6. Woven Malawi Chair | 2. As 2019 is quickly coming to an end. Weve also pulled together all the products from every makeoverHERE. Not only did Rahanna have her fair share of things going wrong in her work life, but she also had dealt with infidelity in her relationship. To be fair, the main characters life in Netflixs Emily In Paris has always been a mess, as the series two previou, The Power (And Risks) Of Therapy On Reality TV, Can Someone Please Get A Licensed Therapist On The Set Of, All The Biggest Moments From The 2023 BRIT Awards, A post shared by Stylish Pooch Mobile Grooming (@_stylishpooch_). This is not a work of fiction, reads an eerie message at the beginning of every episode of ne, Minor spoilers ahead. "Tan [France] taught me to tell myself everyday before leaving the house, to look in the mirror and say what I love about me," Gray says, adding that Jonathan Van Ness also helped her realize how important self care is. Shortly after appearing on the show, Gray took to Instagram to let her clients know, "My dog treats are selling like hot cakes," Gray says with a laugh. Queer Eyeseason 5 traveled to Philadelphia and the Jersey shore, introducing a new set of heroes - and here's what they're doing now. Grape Harvest Paint | 15. In another post, she asked for clients' patience in response to an overwhelming number of appointment requests. Since the show filmed, she's also moved out of Sunrise Movement housing and into an apartment with other activists. Stylish Pooch Hotel & Spa (@_stylishpooch_) - Instagram It was a little rough in the beginning but overall this year has been a really good year. Stacie Bloomfield Cats Pillow | 9. Her follower count has increased from 2-3k to over 30k, and there is a constant downpour of kind messages and comments on her profile. The latest season of Queer Eye seriously could not have come at a better time! But after watching H, This story contains spoilers for Prime Videos Swarm. Her new-found confidence has boosted her relationship as well,and she recently toldRefinery 29that her relationship is stronger than ever. The company's Instagram is full of spiffy-looking pups, and a post from May 28 revealed Rahanna. So, we thought wed do some digging to see what Rahanna is up to now and to check out her Queer Eye transformation. Until then, she'll keep putting swag in every dog's wag. "70% of the clients I do get color." Our Zoom session with the "Queer Eye" cast felt just like one of their episodesit had funny . . Queer Eye Season 5: Rahanna - The Makeover And Reveal The demands of life and internal pressure hurt Lilly's self-esteem, but the Fab 5 helped Lilly embrace how fabulous she truly is in Queer Eye season 5. Grid-Tufted Upholstered Tapered Leg Bed | 13. Stylish Pooch is fully booked until August," the caption read. Some of the marketing and branding that Bobby helped Rahanna with can be seen on the website. He's gottencreative though and engages with his customers through Instagram instead. Queer Eye - Rahanna literally deserves the WORLD. We're so - Facebook Rahanna is the owner of Stylish Pooch, a mobile dog grooming business that isnt quite mobile anymore. And it's safe to say their efforts worked: after Queer Eye, Rahanna's mobile grooming business, Stylish Pooch, is still going strong. 1. Shanae M. said: Forever and always this will be our Go to supply store! On May 17, 2020, the CEO urged her fans and friends to sign a petition to deem grooming as an essential service. Queer Eye's Fab 5 helped him learnto focus on himself, take pride in his appearance, and even provided financial counseling as Tyreek works to get stability. Ink Abstract Pillow | 10. At the end of her episode, Bobby surprised Rahanna with a new vehicle to replace her dilapidated, immobile RV, allowing to finally get her business back on the road. White Lacquer Wood Tray | 11. Vanessa Lachey Responded To Paul's Criticism Of The 'Love Is Blind' Reunion, Get Even More From Bustle Sign Up For The Newsletter. Marco is largely quiet on social media, but according to Facebook, his original eatery, Marco's Fish and Crab House is still operating. . Ryan Collerd/Netflix. "I met the most amazing people who have changed my life in so many ways," she wrote about her experience. Stylish Pooch A fan-favorite "hero" on the recent season of Queer Eye: Philadelphia, Stylish Pooch owner and mobile groomer Rahanna Gray specializes in brightly colored ponytails, ears. . Stylish Pooch, Rahanna's dog grooming and coloring business, has been so popular since appearing on Queer Eye that she's added a pup hotel and salon in addition to her mobile grooming service. She couldn't fix the RV on her own as the repairs ran into a couple of hundred dollars. Queer Eye is back in 2020 for a fifth season. Hex Side Table | 14. Past seasons have shown the Fab Five playing with various dogs in. You can shop the storage bin here. Get it, gurl! The Fab 5 quickly findsRyan is man with complex emotions and is struggling with aging and being single. Juno Temple thinks Keeley Jones would make a pretty good boss. Thanks to him, we learned we can't". Stay safe and Wag on!". Powered by WordPress.com VIP. A story many women can relate to, she has a hard time accepting help andworks tirelessly to keep everyone else afloat. They gave her company major refresh, complete with a brand-new mobile grooming vehicle, and they hosted a doggie fashion show to help promote her services. Bahama Mama Wallpaper | 2. Just look at this multi-colored leopard print dye on a pup named Lady. When the Fab 5 met the middle-aged gym owner nearly a year ago, Nate was working on building a business but working against confidence issues. I can finally let the cat or dog out the bag I should say ha Im so corny . "I didn't realize how popular coloring is," Rahanna recently told ABC News. The boys find her in the midst of struggling with her anxiety and being overworkedbut are able to teach her about self-acceptance and slowing down in life. It's so much more about what is in your heart." Johnathan Van Ness. Waffle Weave Throw | 13. I used to think going to therapy meant my healing journey was complete. Where is Rahanna from Queer Eye? See the Stylish Pooch Owner Now Both Rahanna and Josh got emotional during the episode as Karamo unpacked the relationship and its effects, "After you told me that you had cheated, it started to connect the dots. She says she's always wanted to be able to sell dog treats, but now Antoni Porowski has helped her figure out some dog-friendly recipes to use. Rahanna was working out of a 23-year-old RV, but after a few months of having the vehicle, the whole thing broke down, someone stole her generator and Rahanna lost a lot of clients from not being mobile. Speaking on Instagram about her Queer Eye makeover on the day of season 5s release, Rahanna wrote: This has been the best experience of my life. In fact, the Ted Lasso star says she would absolutely be okay wo, The Power (And Risks) Of Therapy On Reality TV, Zin Moreno Is Ready to Tell Her Side of the Story, Can Someone Please Get A Licensed Therapist On The Set Of, A post shared by Stylish Pooch Mobile Grooming (@_stylishpooch_). Stylish Pooch Hotel & Spa on Instagram: " Hello PoochParents The world has felt pretty dark of late, what with the ongoing global pandemic, the death of George Floyd and subsequent protests across the US and the rest of the world. Related:What To Expect From Queer Eye Season 6, Nominated by her parents, Jill and Kevin, Rahanna grew up around animals. Today, Rahanna's blow-up bed has been swapped for a real one, her business propelled to the next level and her height embraced. . It was Season 1 of Netflixs Bling Empire, a reality sho, When news of Bel-Air first broke, many people myself included werent sure what to make of the developing project; The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air wa, OK, so full transparency here: I havent really spoken about this, says Zin Moreno. She struck a chord with the audiences with her lively personality and relatable struggles. #HappyNewYear #2020 #stylishpooch #addingswagtoyourwag #phillymobiledogstylist, A post shared by Stylish Pooch Mobile Grooming (@_stylishpooch_) on Dec 31, 2019 at 6:33pm PST. "Before him, I didn't really have a self care routine Putting myself first is very important. The most recent season of Queer Eye introduced us to Rahanna. Organic Brushstroke Dot Sheet Set | 16. Stacie Bloomfield Cats Pillow | 9. The Queer Eye star's aesthetic is described on the Wayfair website as an aesthetic that "epitomizes hip and urban luxury" and its designs " reflect a stylish and youthful spirit that perfectly fits any lifestyle. The Fab Five turned Rahanna Gray's life up to 11 on Queer Eye when they helped jump start her business on season 5. They also gave her a new van that works soStylish Pooch could bemobile again. As with most Americans, coronavirus has impacted this season's heroes, but it's clear they're all stillin the midst oftransformational journeys. The busy entrepreneur recently took to Stylish Poochs Instagram account to reveal that she wont be taking any new appointments till July as her business is fully booked until August. 2023 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. . That lack of trust here is playing into your ability at work.". Meet the Fab Five's Boyfriends and Husbands - Who Are the Queer Eye Souk Wool Rug | 22. . Stylish Pooch is fully booked until August," she wrote in her caption. The 'Queer Eye' Season 6 Dog, Neon, Has An Adorbs Instagram - Elite Daily Im so grateful for the people I have around me, and the amazing clients and supporters of Stylish Pooch. Distractify is a registered trademark. She was proud to pursue her passion and moved across towns in her RV, offering dog grooming services and gaining bucks along the way. Ever since the show relaunched in 2018, The Fab Five have brought some much needed love and light onto our screens and into our lives. " Queer Eye season 5 episode 2 introduced Rahanna Gray and her company, Stylish Pooch. She's a dog groomer by profession who a couple of years ago was booked out weeks in advance but one day her recreational vehicle (RV) broke down and everything went downhill ever since. Only a small percentage of us will know the t, I grew up in the golden age of the Disney Channel. Woven Malawi Chair | 2. Bark Texture Shine Jacquard Curtains | 11. What did you use? Rahanna's business aims to "Add swag to your wag." Faux Air Plant | 5. She acknowledged the boost in her business in a gratitude post, directed towards the Fab Five and Queer Eye. In the caption, she wrote, This has been the best experience of my life. . So, where is Rahanna now and what's the update on her grooming business? Stylish Pooch can be found on Instagram @_stylishpooch_. Where is 'Queer Eye's Rahanna Gray today? Unfortunately, since filming,Alma del Mar has stalled and still hasn't fully launched. So, if you're a Queer Eye fan, why not visit one of these four fabulous filming locations the next time you're in town. Keep reading, and learn how to follow and support Rahanna! Find them under the handle@_stylishpooch_. At the end of her episode, Bobby surprised Rahanna. When reality TV hosts talk about the most dramatic season yet, their exclamations are typicall, The first time Kelly Mi Li ever tried therapy, she invited the world to watch. Copyright 2023 Distractify. Rahanna replied, "I was booked out for weeks in advance, it was going really well." Half-Dipped Stoneware Bowl | 12. Faux Air Plant | 5. And what better way to debut the new Rahanna (and relaunch her business) than with an adorable doggy fashion show and a brand new mobile grooming van! xx -B.