Swords are favored by Knights, Dragoons, Dragon Tamers, Swordmasters, and the special White Knight, Warrior and Lord classes. 2001, 2002 Nintendo. Exceptionally rare to find, heavy and weak in firepower, their true advantage lies in their infinite range, which allows any user to shoot enemies from any side of the battlefield. Bow of Thor, god of thunder. Power 60. Not much has changed other than college work has been piling up and the site is still here. Pair with a 1h ranged weapon to increase your versatility. In addition to the Tarot Card Set, individuals may pre-order The Art of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Artbook with a planned release of May16, 2023. Tactics Ogre: Reborn is shaping up to be an exciting release for fans of the Ogre Battle series and an approachable entry for newcomers. To get the Shadow Sword, you must use it with a Ghost. Melee weapons. Coordinates are up to down and right to left. Wind RES +5; dropped by an Archer during the battle at South Fiduc. Moreover, the Zweihander can be forged to be made even stronger. AGI+4, Virtue RES+5, Bane RES=2.< />. Earth RES+5. Wind was okay, but if you were on a grassy area with people spamming fire attacks, you quickly lost any advantage. Power 68. Composite bow reinforced by flexible metal. Whips: Demon Rose is Ozma only, but still extremely overpowered. Staff that draws on the spiritual power of the Earth. I have finally found a way to make website t-shirts available for everyone at a minimal price of around $15 including shipping. Earth RES+5. However, there are no recent updates on the site. However, I certainly understand there could be complications for copying. We should rate those. Bows are most effectively used when the user is on high ground, shooting down at enemies; their range of attack then becomes much larger. Be careful not to gain too much weight! ? Fire RES +5; dropped by a Templar Knight in the battle at Grimby City. Note each cursed weapon has a 4% droprate, so using Chariot to re-roll is highly recommended. Rumor has it that Square is interested in bringing a new Ogre Battle Saga game to the Nintendo Wii. Power 70. Virtue RES+5, Bane RES+5. Power 70. 1 of 4 Divine Araments. Knights, Dragoons, Dragon Tamers, and Sword Masters specialize in using swords, as well as do advanced swordsman classes such as White Knight, Warrior, and Lord. Ice is a good element for it but the HG relic is far better, CODA 4 also has an amazing Dark axe for Terror Knights. Peridot Sword: One-handed cold peridot sword. I liked his suggesions for Orson, Elrik, and Eleanor in particular. Inca Rose: One-handed weapon (Fire). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. PWR 26. The forum remains fairly inactive but many members check it everyday (including myself) so don't be shy to create a new thread or post. Anyhow, here are the guns: Oz: Now we move on to our second to last weapon type. Significant updates were confirmed in the announcement including rerecorded music, enhanced AI, redesigned battle system, and much more. Hammers: The other reason Wind is painful. This makes one of the best units in the game even better. Power 52. 36 RT via Necromancer (Phantom), 37 RT via M/Patriarch (Beast/Fairy/Reptile), or 38 RT via Vartan (Human). All are one-handed, allowing the use of a shield or a secondary weapon for units with Attack+. (In the PSP version they ignore 1h/2h differences). PHYS RES+25, Water RES+20. Also, you will always get a bonus when you use your class' preferred weapon, and an even bigger bonus if you use a weapon of your characters' element. For the most part, they are just like axes, except for the fact that there are more one-handed hammers. User's LUK +1 at level up; dropped by a Tiamat during a random encounter in Hell Gate. The fifth birthday was a week ago. Ripple's Staff: One-handed weapon (Virtue). Mild preference for Wind due to Heart Crusher, but Overwhelm enables just about any element for only 10 more MP. Stone-crushing hammer. It is unclear if Tactics Ogre: Reborn will be available on other platforms, but there is a possibility for at least a PC release. They can offer useful utility spells and debilitate tougher units until you can deal with them, such as Dragons, while eventually becoming a formidable attacker in their own right. Power 40. Before I say anything about the actual weapons though, I want to discuss the basic information related to the weapons throughout the game. Fafnir: One-handed weapon. If I understand correctly, the four god weapons you get for re-running Palace of the Dead are wind element as well. Sword with a jeweled hilt adorned with a dragon' gem. PHYS RES+25, Fire RES+20. Gustavo, a fan of this website, contributed tips for some of the recruitable characters. They are almost exactly like spears, except for the fact that they don't produce the "shish kebob" effect when you attack two enemies that are standing right next to each other. According to rumors, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen will soon hit the Wii Virtual Console. I appreciate the warm concerns of members of the forums and other friends I have. Just started playing this on PS4 and Dark/Light weren't available choices for Denam. User's LUK -5, Holy RES +5, Poisons target; dropped by Grande, leader of the battle at Heigm Courtyard. Two-handed rifle, Ganb has it when he joins you near the end of Chapter 4. Feel free to e-mail me about any questions and comments. The relics are not that bad, but Cursed Crossbows have a small advantage. I plan to have everything done by January 15th when I go back to school. INT+17, Water RES+5. Yak horn bow. Spears are favored by Valkyries and Angel Knights, but most warrior classes can benefit from using them. If anyone else out there would like to contribute some images for it I would appreciate it and give due credit. Rapier: One-handed weapon. If any of you are interested in the club or Virginia Tech you can shoot me an e-mail or visit the site www.vtas.org. Spear retrieved from the once active volcano, Mt. Fire RES+5. If you have any suggestions or things to add to the site then drop me an e-mail as I check it about once a day. I am sure you are all aware of the news stories about the events that occured this morning at my college. Bow found in a pillar of ice. Dark Blade has better range than Heart Crusher on daggers, at least, but can't compare to Overwhelm. Somewhat light despite demanding the use of both hands, they can attack any enemy from two tiles of distance, but unlike spears cannot pierce through enemies. Asghard from the message board submitted the information on obtaining the Circlet of Wisdom. joeman6 - 11 years ago - report Accepted Answer. Of course, in typical Tactics Ogre fashion, just going back to the PoTD without being extremely lucky or having a very good FAQ in front of you isn't good enough. INT+8, Bane RES+5. Ice Shield: One-handed shield of the frost giant, Firbolg (Water). * Abyss is a shadow-type attack to a single target that reduces their HP by a large percentage Scan this QR code to download the app now. Shining effect. in the old games the weapons retained 60%ish of the units stats which was huge and op as hell lol in Reborn its more like 5% sanBronsa for wind god spear > POTD clear 2 for blackmore and Warren > rest of Coda and Heavenly Generals I will be fine, but I know it is extremely hard to cope with losing someone very close to you. Power 35. ago Yes Banish effect. Also, they can be found quite frequently during the game. If it is open sourced may be it can be incorporated here? Far Eastern katana that produces blades of wind. This involves finding the 4 wind god weapons that have been a staple of hidden weapons in almost every game in the Ogre Saga. RNG 5, PWR 35. Fusils do more reliable damage, however. Bring Zapan's HP down to 20 or less, and he will ask you to forgive him and let him join you. Equipping the full set gives a huge boost to ranged physical attack. For more information check out his site. PWR 28. I have made a little update to the Maps section. The philosophy behind them is a little different than that behind conventional bows--crossbows are best used by Knights and other fighting classes, who get close to the enemy in battle. We'll start with swords, because the sword is one of the most basic weapons. The Heavy Axe is, as the name suggests, a bit heavy, and it is not recommended in every situation. It took too many hours but I got everything done. I went fire just because fire burns. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. For those of you interested in seeing the original page for this site, take a vist to www.tacticsogre.netfirms.com I have not changed it since the beginning and the relics are still there. Virtue RES+5. Francisca: One-handed weapon. Avoid Light/Water/Earth due to relics again. Power 90. Great at assassinating backline units from a safe distance. Boreas/Notos/Euros are the 3 wind god weapons found in PotD, you need these and the San Brosa's Zephyros to unlock specific fights. I highly recommend you check it out since this information is extremely hard to find. Brynhild is a one-handed sword but has incredible stats. Balmung: Two-handed weapon. Its definitely one of the best weapons in the game considering how early it is available and how many classes can wield it. 2. I have not updated the content on the site since the information is plentiful. Come to the sister site on Tactics Ogre: LUCT at luct.tacticsogre.com. DEF up VS dragons. Water is great for boosting Flood Lash, only Ozma prefers Ice due to her custom finisher here. It would not be here without you. Hyacinth Fan: One-handed weapon (Wind). Holy RES +5; dropped by a Gargoyle during a random encounter in Hell Gate. However, there aren't many of this weapon type and there is a big attack gap between the Gerges and the two endgame bowguns. #3 GrandMajora Nov 10, 2022 @ 5:58pm WIND seems to be a popular choice in the let's play videos for the old PSP version. I have uploaded Ardea and Aquila in the map section. None; a tiny advantage with Infinity isn't worth the damage loss vs all the Wind enemies. This site is not associated with any game company. - Euros - Two-handed weapon (Wind). Sweepblade can be used to cast Hellhound I X3. Even though the site is not updated too much these days I doI check my email on a regular basis so feel free to send me any comments or questions. 1 of 4 Relics of the Wind. Battle Fan: One-handed weapon. The links page also received an update thanks to fan submissions for Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen related websites. This two-handed sword can be wielded by the warrior, terror knight, white knight, lord, and buccaneer classes. and our Power 44. AGI+4, Fire RES+5. Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen, Legend of Ogre Battle Gaiden: Prince of Zenobia. Dark Shield: One-handed shield stained with the blood of fallen foes (Bane). Not as versatile as daggers. Tactics Ogre: Reborn Walkthrough and Guide, https://tacticsogre.fandom.com/wiki/Equipment#Weapons, Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key, Rune Fencer (Winged, Chaotic, Elev 12, 11,4), Lizardman Hoplite (Neutral, Elev 18, 4, 4), Kill Seeker (Female, Chaotic, Elev 2, 8, 18), Orc Warrior (Orc, Neutral, Elev 13. RT values are with nothing or just a cursed weapon equipped. One-handed pistol; dropped by a Templar Knight during the battle at Banisha Courtyard. I am awaiting the official annoucement from the college and police for additional names of friends. This word document found in the FAQs and Guides section has data on the GBA and N64 Ogre Battle games along with other GBA and N64 games. Overwhelm has a significant damage multiplier and a long range. Matsukaze: Two-handed weapon (Wind). Fire RES +5, (Death Knight) Zaebos' Weapon, Wind RES +5, (Death Knight) Leonard's Weapon. I also cleaned up the main page. Charm effect. I never ask for $ contributions nor do I expect to get any, this site is made by fans for fans. The RES bonuses mean you take less damage from the type of attack listed. Ice Wand: One-handed weapon (Water). Giving a supporting Light element to deal with enemy necromancers on an undead-heavy team. The site was renewed last month for another year of hosting. I have switched hosts for the site. More ranged than hammer with tier 3 and 4, but lacks AoE. Earth RES+5. The Four Wind Weapons can be found in the following locations: When all four have been collected, revisit the Roshian Temple northwest of Muwanza on the stage Shiguld to receive the Fire Crest (FIRESEAL). The site has had some random downtime due to the host in the past month as well. It is extremely impressive and has an ice affinity attached to it as well. Please ask if you would like to use the material on this site for any purpose. The swords Isleberg, Dragon, Balmuck, and Notos are the two handed swords in the game. Earth RES +5; dropped by an Archer during the battle at West Fiduc. Use this section to determine the best stat product for your cursed weapons. STR/VIT/DEX/AGIL/AVD/INT/MND/RES = Stat / 20. Crescente: Two-handed missile weapon. Bows are favored by Archers and Gorgons, but classes like the Ninja, Witch, Hawk Man and Eagle Man can benefit from their use.