Texas High School Rodeo Association-Jr. High Division Official Entry Blank-Qualifying Region Il Rodeos 2020-21 Zip: Postmark Date 8/10/2020 8/17/2020 10/5/2020 3/15/2021 PARENT SIGNATURE PARENT SIGNATURE PARENT SIGNATURE Mail Entries to: TJHU Region 11 Rodeo Kelly Wood 4994 CR 360 Hawley, TX 79525 432-940-1136 Contestant Name: Address: Phone #: . Proof of eligibility is the responsibility of the member and/or parents. Angelo State. PO Box 833 East Bernard TX 77435 The Astro Lounge. President (806) 681-6557 heganlamb@yahoo.com . I am a member of Region VII and I compete in Breakaway, Ribbons, Team Roping, Tie Down & Goats. I was the President of my High School Freshman Class, and a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I met so many new people this year at state. 2021 THSRA Region 3 Barrel Champion; 2021 THSRA Region 3 Reserve Pole Bending Champion; . On two-rodeo days, the rodeo will start at 9:00 AM. With its roots deep in Southwest history, rodeo continued to evolve until it has become a professional sport for men and women, and also, is being perpetuated by youth rodeo organizations. JB Wells Park, Arena, & Expo Facebook. www.budforce.com Enriching the lives of Texas student rodeo athletes by preserving our western heritage through the sport of rodeo, promoting family values, and providing future opportunities through college scholarships. Feb 19, 2023 - 9:00 AM Lufkin, TX Download Entry Blank Qualifying Rodeo #10 & #11 10th & 11th Points Rodeo Date: Sat. CHEYENNE - Header Royce Breeden of Carpenter and heeler Kyler Clark of Yoder won team roping at the Saturday portion of the Wyoming High School Rodeo Association's stop in Rock Springs. Home - Texas High School Rodeo Association Region 8 Region VIII High School and Junior High rodeos are generally held on the second Saturday of each month, September through February. San Angelo, Texas angelo.edu Joined March 2009. Texas based director/cinemetographer and principal of Ultralite Films, a video production company based in Fort Worth, Texas. I compete in Region VIII in Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Team Roping, Breakaway, Ribbon Running and Light Rifle. TJHSRA State Finals:May 21-27, 2023, Gonzales TX, THSRA State Finals:June 1-10, 2023, Abilene, TX, Copyright Texas Junior High Rodeo Association 2017. Thank you for taking the time to inform us of your issue. However, as we have proven in the past, when we work together there is nothing we cannot overcome. Its an honor to represent this association and I strongly encourage fellow members to do so as well! March 19, 2023 - 9:00 AM DeRidder, LA Download Entry Blank Promote the sport of rodeo and expose its positive image to the general public; Alberta - Junior High School. Mon, May 01 @8:00pm. As a condition of membership in TJHRA (the "Texas Junior High School Rodeo Association"), the undersigned understands that the Texas Junior High School Rodeo Association requires student members, parent members and adult non-parent members to agree not to post on line any comments about the National High School Rodeo Association, the Texas Junior Phone: 281-468-8973 Area team ropers to represent at THSRA state finals From staff reports May 3, 2022 Four area qualifiers will represent in team roping at the Texas High School Rodeo Association State Finals. Date: Jan 11 - Jan 12, 2019. NENA BOETTCHER PO Box 833 East Bernard TX 77435 Phone: 281-468-8973 Email: region7thsra@gmail.com. The . 477 - module_734 EventTitleModule moduleMedium. Promote the sport of rodeo and expose its positive image to the general public; Preserve the Western Heritage; Offer a privilege of family bonding; Offer an opportunity of continuing education; Maintain the highest regard for the livestock. Families enjoying some down time between events. WELCOME TO THE TEXAS JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL RODEO ASSOCIATION AND REGION VII! I am a former President of the Texas Junior High Rodeo Association (TJHRA) and three-time President of TJHRA Region 8. Adult Membership Form. Downtown Bend Public Library. HIGH SCHOOL RODEO FORMS: Contact Us. Mail your rodeo entry forms to the Rodeo Secretary, Nena Boettcher PO Box 833 East Bernard TX 77435, THSRA REGION VII MEMBERSHIP: With a clear vision of the future, and a successful past we will continue to be a pillar of strength supporting the youth of Texas. It is an honor to be elected your TJHRA State President! THSRA Region VII Nena Boettcher PO Box 833 East Bernard TX 77435, JR. HIGH SCHOOL RODEO FORMS: Proof of eligibility is the responsibility of the member and/or parents. TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL RODEO ASSOCIATION REGION VIII Membership is open to all junior high and high school students, grades 6 through 12, who meet the National High School Rodeo Association's grade and conduct qualifications. I am extremely grateful and honored for the opportunity to represent my peers as your President. 09/22/2021 If you need more raffle tickets please text me 361-739-9858. I am so blessed to have the family I have. Email:crf2455@yahoo.com. Region VIII High School and Junior High rodeos are generally held on the second Saturday of each month, September through February. Region VIII makes up the southmost part of Texas and consists of Laredo, Pleasanton . Mail membership forms to: To view the Official Rules and Bylaws of the NHSRA, please click the link below to download a PDF version. State Program Advt Rates. Family is very important to me. High 59F. Texas Junior High School Rodeo Association National High School Rodeo Association East Texas Stock Horse Association United States Cutting Horse Association CONTACT US Kathy Johnson Secretary 4941 FM 269 Pickton, TX 75471 903-245-2725 thsra4@yahoo.com Thank You to our Sponsors Pictures Provided by Constable Equine Photography I have two brothers and one sister, Tyler is in College, Skylar is a Senior and Bryce is a Freshman. THSRA REGION VII MEMBERSHIP: God Bless you all. Region 8 Listing of All Current Rodeos. Rodeo actually comes from the Spanish word 'rodear,' meaning 'to surround The rodeo has come a long way since its start as impromptu contests between cowboys and cowgirls in the wild west. I enjoy hunting, fishing and hanging out with my family. @AngeloState. To report any issues with the website please email -. Tri-State Region 1 High School They offer video production services locally in Dallas/Fort Worth and for clients throughout the world. Hi, my name is Garrett Talamantes and I am your 2022-23 THSRA President. "Came home with a win in the barrels, goats and breakaway! I served as Region VIII Student Secretary last year. Email: region7thsra@gmail.com, 2022-2023 JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL RODEO SCHEDULE, ALL RCH WILL BE HELD AT 5852 CROSSTREE LANE, SEALY, TX 77474 BEGIN AT 8AM. TJHRA and THSRA RODEO High School State Dates June 1 - June 10, 2023 Taylor County Expo 1700 HWY 36 Abilene, TX 79602 Click here for a State Schedule Click here for State Finals Order of Events Click Here for Press Release for your local news Click on the Event below to see the draw Steer Wrestling Barrel Racing Breakaway Roping Calf Roping My name is Sophia Zimmermann and I am your 2022-2023 Miss Texas High School Rodeo Queen! Rodeo 9 - February 17, 2024 . The goal of my show has always been to focus on the accomplishments of my fellow youth rodeo contestants and bring positive exposure to the sport of youth rodeo by celebrating my peers, both in and out of the arena. RODEO 1(UVALDE, TEXAS) - 09/11/2021: RODEO 2(UVALDE, TEXAS) - 09/11/2021: RODEO 3(UVALDE, TEXAS) - 09/12/2021 "Caylee had some smoking runs this weekend at Jr. High," she wrote. Mail membership forms to: . Thank you to all the sponsors and everyone who presented me with this opportunity. Bud Force is a Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas commercial advertising photographer who also specializes in cinematic video production. Thank you to all of the members who voted for me, my parents for helping me with my campaign and the TJHRA secretaries for all that they do for us. We appreciate you! NJHFR: June 18-24, 2023, Perry, GA I am a proud member of Region VIII where I compete in both Tie Down and Team Roping. Proof of eligibility is the responsibility of the member and/or parents. Lufkin,TX Download Entry Blank Qualifying Rodeo #8 & #9 8th & 9th Points Rodeo Date: Sat. Explore our campus: angelo.edu/#virtualtour. Membership is open to all high school students, grades 9 through 12, who meet the National High School Rodeo Associations grade and conduct qualifications. My name is Tierney Myers, and I am excited and so honored to serve this year as your 2022-2023 THSRA Vice President. Upcoming Dates. Prescott, Arizona, in 1888 was the first to charge an admission. www.ultralitefilms.com Ultralite Films is a Fort Worth, Texas video production company. Rodeo 8 - January 28, 2024 - Bryan, TX. Good luck to all our contestants this rodeo season! I am quarterback of our football team, I pitch and catch for our baseball team, and I play tennis. Hey there! Its roots reach back to the sixteenth century. JB Wells Calendar of Events. Visitation will be held on Monday, May 13, 2013 . Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Outside of rodeo I enjoy being a trainer for my schools football team, singing on my church and schools praise and worship teams, baking, and spending time with my family and friends! PRESIDENT I am a former President of the Texas Junior High Rodeo Association (TJHRA) and three-time President of TJHRA Region 8. Texas based director/cinemetographer and principal of Ultralite Films, a video production company based in Fort Worth, Texas. Proof of eligibility is the responsibility of the member and/or parents. (806) 681-6557 heganlamb@yahoo.com, Our Purpose: "To promote the highest conduct and sportsmanship at all rodeos. stuyvesant high school; vero beach obituaries. Replies. Here's to a great 2022-23 rodeo season! : Vest must have padding in the chest & back area for protection. Feb 18, 2023 - 10:00 AM Sun. THSRA State Finals: June 1-10, 2023, Abilene, TX. Texas based director/cinemetographer and principal of Ultralite Films, a video production company based in Fort Worth, Texas. During the equipment check at both finals, if the vest do not have padding they will not be approved. I just recently started training one of our roping horses in poles. Region IX Groundrules 2021-2022.docx _____ On behalf of the Safety Committee: All rough stock events have the following rule: All contestants must wear a vest designed . I am a former President of the Texas Junior High Rodeo Association (TJHRA) and three-time President of TJHRA Region 8. With ten competing regions in the big state of Texas, we are proud to represent the youth of tomorrow - encouraging sportsmanship, character and a spirit of competition in and out of the rodeo arenas. I am honored to serve THSRA this year with my fellow student officers. I am a sophomore from San Antonio, Texas and my rodeo events include barrel racing and pole bending in Region VI. www.budforce.com Bud Force is a Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas commercial advertising photographer who also specializes in cinematic video production. Schneiter is the 14-year-old daughter of Ashely Boyett and Casey Schneiter. Howdy yall! I am blessed with the opportunity to represent this association by traveling all around our great state making appearances in order to promote more sponsors, volunteers, and contestants! Skills of the range cowboy led to competitive contests that eventually resulted in standard events for rodeo. I am a member of Region IV where I compete in breakaway roping. Free shipping for many products! Please see Region VII Membership Letter. Membership is also open to all junior high school students, grades 5 through 8. Membership is open to all high school students, grades 9 through 12, who meet the National High School Rodeo Association's grade and conduct qualifications. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Denim Jean Shorts Womens Size XS Bling Studded Junior/Petite at the best online prices at eBay! The 2,056 sq. The Texas Junior High School Rodeo Association is committed to the betterment of the community, furthering the organizations mission statement to offer the youth of tomorrow in grades 6th 8th a chance to be competitive student athletes while expecting the highest of scholastic achievement accountability in the classroom and sportsmen in the arena. Membership is open to all junior high and high school students, grades 6 through 12, who meet the National High School Rodeo Associations grade and conduct qualifications. Rodeo is an important part of my life and I travel all over the Lone Star State competing in this great sport!