Spider-Man Thanos Where's Nebula? But sire, our troops. Turns the legs to jelly. Padme . We're going to have our hands full containing them, but if Maximus cut a deal with Thanos, it's more important than ever for us to run him down. Thanos I don't even know who you are. Thanos Thor: [ after Loki presents the Tesseract] You really are the worst brother. Pepper Potts [Thor, Iron Man, and Cap attack Thanos as one]. You have had the privilege, of being saved by the Great Titan. And as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. | 2.13 KB, Lua | : : She gives him a smirk, then blasts the sword back, sending it flying. : But I ask you, to what end? Loki attempts to stab Thanos, but fails.] I will shred this universe down to its last atom. I would never betray you. Thanos To feel, so desperately, that you're right, yet to fail, nonetheless. Almighty Thanos. With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers and they would all cease to exist. This quote comes from a movie Avengers: Endgame (2019) and it is a full transcript of a conversation between Thanos, Tony Stark, and Steve Rogers. The theory suggests that those who didn't run from their destiny during Infinity War will be the ones to defeat Thanosmeaning those who survived The Decimation either fulfilled their respective. Bruce Banner The hardest choices require the strongest wills. : It's frightening. Nebula You know what's happened since then? destiny arrives all the same. local Velo = Instance.new("BodyVelocity",game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head) Technical Specs. He uses his mystical powers to hold the water in a tornado, stopping it from flooding the battlefield]. is a traitor. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. Avengers: Endgame PLOT Story beats - Avengers: Endgame script. In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. A liar is not one of them. What did you do? Nebula: "They suspected nothing." Thanos: "The arrogant never do." 51. | 12.23 KB, GetText | Endgame is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. [Thor chops his head off. It appeared that Thor was too late and the damage was already alone, making the moment even more tragic for his character. Because now, I know what I must do. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. | 1.56 KB, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. : : Thanos Thanos We were happy on my home planet. | 0.29 KB, Java | : : | 1.56 KB, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. [to Thanos] Too many mouths, not enough to go around. Thank you, daughter. : They're not trying to stop something I'm going to do in our time. : Thanos Loki: [cringing and looking away from his brother's pain and has just thought for a few seconds] ALRIGHT, STOP! And now, it's here. That's not me. The same Nebula from two different times. Spoken about Thanos "The Mind Stone is the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up in the last few years. Thanos : You were going to bed hungry, scrounging for scraps. 1 hour ago a grateful universe."#AvengersEndgame #MarvelWatch in 4k!Buy on 4K Ultra HD: https://www.amazon.c. The Avengers Script PDF Download: Plot, Quotes, and Analysis. She pulls at his armor, slowly tearing him apart]. In the sky above them, the two Visions fight, shooting beams of energy at each other. Thanos Sire your daughter . The hardest choices require the strongest wills. Thanos [a chain is wrapped around her neck] : | Johansson . They will resist. Corvus Glaive It is the sixteenth television series and the first animated series in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ebony Maw [Thanos sets the gauntlet on Thor's face. Someone has been playing an intricate game and has made pawns of us. **"It is not what is lost but only what it is been given. But I'll tell you, now what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it. Dread it, run from it destiny arrives all the same. He tries to force the blade toward her, but she holds it back. It is not what is lost but only what it is been given a grateful universe. Steve Rogers But sire, our troops [his ship starts firing on the battlefield. 10 "Perfectly Balanced, As All Things Should Be." This quote pretty much sums up Thanos' thought process. Risked everything for his Best friend, when no one else stood beside him. I assume you have a preference. : Thanos's script, presented as a monologue. Activate "Instant Kill! : Ebony Maw : The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. In this article, we're going to analyze The Avengers script by looking at quotes, plot and characters. Very, very much. ", [his suit immediately begins killing the Outriders around him], [Thanos is battling Scarlet Witch. : You will. You took everything from me! Nebula Gamora : No. Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Unloyal wretches. At the end of the second act, who is it that experiences the ultimate low point, the ultimate "all is lost"? The script mod don't include suits, so, download and install one, the mod goes with a suit sample file for Thanos Infinity War model, there is a link in the suits subfolders. I am inevitable. Uh, is anyone else seeing this? Thanos: With all six Stones, I could simply snap my fingers. : What did you do to them? [Hawkeye hands over the gauntlet. Thanos : I saved you. Wanda Maximoff And what I predicted came to pass. They will resist. I'm The One Who Stopped That. Please do not make assumptions regarding confusing wording, other sites' speculation, and people's headcanon around the internet. The most impressive thing about the Avengers: Endgame script is how the screenwriters were able to juggle all of the various characters and scenes and still somehow keep things coherent and entertaining. Because you won't be alive to tell them. | 6.88 KB, Lua | Warning: This article contains SPOILERS for Avengers: Endgame. But both of you were born to be kings." Odin, Loki, and Thor [src] "It's unwise to be in my company right now, Brother. I don't know about you, but Anakin's sand monologue is the very first thing that comes to my mind. I will shred this universe down to its last atom and then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what it has been given. Thanos: [ to Loki] The Tesseract or your brother's head? Avengers Unloyal wretches. Thor suffers in pain.] : | 12.23 KB, GetText | Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn. [learning of Thanos' future death] | 0.24 KB, Java | Titan was like most planets. Bruce Banner She then lifts Thanos with her powers. Where did that bring you? Thanos Professor X: As Thanos's forces close in on him, Black Panther uses his suit's energy to blast them back]. Thanos I'm the one who stopped that. Thanos As the firing continues, the Masters of the Mystic Arts conjure magical shields to protect the army. Website is optional. Yet, it wasn't a victorious moment as Thanos had already used the Infinity Stones to wipe out half the universe and now the Stones were destroyed. I got it! [fighting back the Avenger's army] [points to Hawkeye running with the gauntlet. [Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens. Scarlet Witch tries to shield herself, but gets blasted back. Black Panther runs toward the gauntlet, but it's lifted by Ebony Maw's powers. Thanos : The first great monologue in Star Wars comes from one of the franchise's best and most iconic characters, Leia Organa - who has a slew of superb quotes through her time in the saga - as she sends Artoo to find Obi-Wan, with a hologram message from her for him. Ebony Maw : local Sky = Instance.new("Sky",game.Lighting), Sky.SkyboxBk = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454299", Sky.SkyboxDn = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454296", Sky.SkyboxFt = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454293", Sky.SkyboxLf = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454286", Sky.SkyboxRt = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454300", Sky.SkyboxUp = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=159454288", for _,v in pairs(game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:GetChildren()) do, game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().KeyDown:connect(function(key), if game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Anchored == false then, local Model = Instance.new("Model",workspace), if v:IsA("BasePart") or v:IsA("Accessory") or v:IsA("Humanoid") or v:IsA("CharacterMesh") or v:IsA("Pants") or v:IsA("Shirt") then, if Model:FindFirstChild("Right Arm") ~= nil then, Model["Right Arm"].CFrame = CFrame.new(Model["Right Arm"].Position + Model.Head.CFrame.upVector * 0.5 + Model.Head.CFrame.lookVector * 0.5,game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position)*CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(90),math.rad(0),math.rad(0)), local Sound = Instance.new("Sound",workspace), Sound.SoundId = "rbxassetid://1146693387", local Beam = Instance.new("Part",workspace), Beam.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Royal purple"), game.Workspace.Camera.CameraSubject = Model:FindFirstChild("Head"), Position = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position, local Velo = Instance.new("BodyVelocity",game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head), Origin = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart.CFrame, Velo.Velocity = Vector3.new(0,100000,100000), local kaboom = Instance.new("Explosion",workspace), kaboom.Position = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position, local Pos = (Model["Right Arm"].Position - game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position).magnitude, Beam.CFrame = CFrame.new(Model["Right Arm"].Position - Model["Right Arm"].CFrame.upVector * Pos/2,game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position), game.Workspace.Camera.CameraSubject = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character, game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(Origin), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:MoveTo(game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().hit.p), local Position = Instance.new("BodyPosition",v), Position.MaxForce = Vector3.new(9e9,9e9,9e9), Position.Position = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.Position, local Mouse = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse(), if Mouse.Target.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") ~= nil then, if game.Players:FindFirstChild(Mouse.Target.Parent.Name) then, local Char = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character, Char:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(Target.PrimaryPart.Position) * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(0),math.rad(n),math.rad(0))), Char:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(Char.PrimaryPart.Position + Char.PrimaryPart.CFrame.lookVector * (20-r),Target.PrimaryPart.Position)), Char:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(Char.PrimaryPart.Position + Char.PrimaryPart.CFrame.lookVector * (20),Target.PrimaryPart.Position)), local Color = Instance.new("ColorCorrectionEffect",game.Workspace.Camera), Sound.SoundId = "rbxassetid://1060064916", game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(Vector3.new(PositionX,PositionY,PositionZ)) * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(OriX),math.rad(OriY),math.rad(OriZ))), Color.TintColor = Color3.fromRGB(g,255,g), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Humanoid.Jump = true, elseif key == "m" then --Mind + Realm Stone, local Part = Instance.new("Part",workspace), Part.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Neon orange"), Part.CFrame = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart.CFrame + Vector3.new(0,-2,0), local Light = Instance.new("PointLight",Part), local Origin2 = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart.CFrame, game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(0,900000,200000)), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.Anchored = true, game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(Origin2), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Head.Anchored = false, if game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Parent then, if game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid") ~= nil then, local Target = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Parent, local Posit = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart.CFrame, game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(900000000,900000000,900000000)), game.Workspace.Camera.CameraSubject = Target, game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(Posit), Sound.SoundId = "rbxassetid://2770705979", Beam.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Institutional white"), local Posi = game.Players.LocalPlayer:GetMouse().Target.Position, Velo.Velocity = Vector3.new(0,math.huge,math.huge), local Pos = (Model["Right Arm"].Position - Posi).magnitude, Beam.CFrame = CFrame.new(Model["Right Arm"].Position - Model["Right Arm"].CFrame.upVector * Pos/2,Posi), game["Run Service"].Heartbeat:connect(function(step), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character:SetPrimaryPartCFrame(CFrame.new(Target) * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(90),math.rad(90),math.rad(90))), v.RotVelocity = Vector3.new(v.RotVelocity.X,0,v.RotVelocity.Z), v.Velocity = Vector3.new(v.Velocity.X,2.1,v.Velocity.Z), q.RotVelocity = Vector3.new(q.RotVelocity.X,0,q.RotVelocity.Z), q.Velocity = Vector3.new(q.Velocity.X,2.1,q.Velocity.Z), v.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Royal purple"), local Head = Instance.new("SpecialMesh",v), local Pants = Instance.new("Pants",game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character), Pants.PantsTemplate = "http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=2585191069", game.Players.LocalPlayer.CharacterAdded:connect(function(), game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.Humanoid.Died:connect(function(), if game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart ~= nil then, PrimaryPart = game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.PrimaryPart, table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Position.X), table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Position.Y), table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Position.Z), table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Orientation.X), table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Orientation.Y), table.insert(Clock,PrimaryPart.Orientation.Z), Arduino |