(5 pp.) You had yet to change your personality to make new friends only to find another being in your same position. The world was created by the storyteller known as the Law of Identity. [A6A6I5] ====> (4 pp.) Her Alterna self put down Karkat's ancestor's religion and rebellion and now she's second in command in Karkat's rebellion. 227 . (2 pp.) Afterward, the projection of Dirk which existed in Jake's dream bubble becomes Dirk's dream self. He appears to enjoy criticizing Jake's infatuation with the fictional character Neytiri, apparently referring to the character as a gigantic shitty space furry. He seems to be a fan of horses, judging by his room being filled with horse and pony themed posters. And then the combatants being above that, As well as having Meta-hax. There were few personalities that were not influenced by him and there had only been one person from whom he had been able to receive advice. This same power is later used by alpha Dirk on Lord Jack and Caliborn, confirming it to be a Prince of Heart ability that exists without the aid of Jake's Hope powers (as had previously been speculated). Easter in Sulmona and July Jousting - Delicious Italy The Models Resource. (2 pp. A Rant-Post about Dirk Strider : r/homestuck - Reddit @Bucketman Ok so here's a list of more characters Dirk can beat. > Ultimate Dirk: Go fuck yourself. - Archive of Our Own to you, a filthy degenerate.-like a whole lot of nothing in order to accompany a couple of drawings. And if each individual was free, someone would eventually attempt to learn the truth of the world. [A6A6I5] ====> [A6A6I5] ====> (5 pp.) So he asks for the power to rewrite reality, not knowing the Pandora's box of meta-narrative horror he's about to plunge himself and everyone he knows into. DogtierxCattierDay 6. He doesn't finish ripping Aranea's soul out of her body, and she recovers completely. His megalomania and self-hatred make it impossible for him to not attempt to feed his ego. He tried to eat Meat!John like he ate all his hammers. I mean an infinitely dense infinity. WQ a completely toxic element in his life from day one. ", no regular grammar and tends to talk in a mix of hashtags and normal speech #aboutme #quirks. Age With not much else to do, why not tell this mysterious figure everything he knows about his alternate selves. [A6A6I5] ====> (2 pp.) Ultimate Dirk Strider - Works | Archive of Our Own Discussion threads involving Dirk Strider, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. In which Time and Heart have a discussion about the abuse of narrative powers. Free day. Easter crowds in central Sulmona - image by ansilisia (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)A little before midday the representatives of St Peter and St John announce the resurrection of Jesus to Mary by knocking on the door of the Church of San Filippo.. After much convincing and general commotion, Mary is eventually persuaded to leave her hiding place.. She bursts through the door and hurtles through the square. and to the other narrator of the Epilogues, Ultimate Dirk. Land of Tombs and Krypton He takes her advice to make [his] presence known after the murder of the Hegemonic Brute seriously, leading to his uprising on Derse. My suggestion is bump it twice at most. The first real interaction between Dirk and Dave, which takes place prior to their battle with Lord Jack, is forced and awkward, much more so than any other interaction so far between pre- and post-scratch kids. [A6A6I1] ====> (5 pp.) Ultimate Dirk Strider; Summary. Dirk Strider/Reader - Works | Archive of Our Own However, he became a self-aware artificial intelligence, thinking of himself as a person. Even VSBW misuses it's own tiering and skips a lot of things to reach boundless, other than that, i tink they're at the same level in trascendence(at least, from what i have seen). It makes Jake unpredictable, impossible to truly control and if there's anything Dirk doesn't know how to cope with, it's that. Akuto thought about Bouichirous analysis. and i guess you can think of it as an excuse, but thats only if you dont make the effort to start trying to fix yourself. Please consider turning it on! Despite Dave and Karkat's efforts, she becomes President of Earth C. However, she is later forced to win the election legitimately, thanks to Jasprosesprite^2. Dirk in his tank top with Squarewave shoes. It just so happens that he pesters you, but he brings along an unsolicited guest who puts the pressure on both of you. If it puts your mind at ease, I'll be the one pulling the strings here. To that question alone, there was no clear answer. [A6A6I5] ====> (2 pp.) Dirk's eyes were previously red before the changes in. Born Sulmona-Abruzzi, Italy, 11 February 1890, died New York, 11 May 1932. When he tries to leave one Jake English, something new awakens. (2 pp. Then what was the world? [A6A6I5] ====> (4 pp.) Dave remarks how weird that was, leading to a brief awkward conversation. For example, the two statements an elephant flew through the sky and Hitler visited Paris in the year 2000 AD were both impossible in reality, but they worked in writing. In this work of fanfiction, presented for your reading pleasure on Archive of Our Own dot org (and I do mean pleasure, you sickos), I, Ultimate Dirk Strider, engage in assorted narcissistic debaucheries with my own hilariously awful alternate universe doppelganger. You don't know how to use a bong. Enter the full URL of your item or group's Polycount page, Enter the full URL of your item or group's reddit page, Enter the full URL to your item or group's Sketchfab page, This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. As with Dave before him, he seems to have had a strained relationship with his Bro, who died in the 21st century as a resistance fighter against the Baroness. -What is this? Roxy frequently refers to him to things like SUCH a gay dude and has mentioned him being a guy who dont like girls, though he said that he finds the label of "gay" antediluvian, basically meaning old-fashioned, and that the term is a nuanced topic. He gave himself to a pixel void when his friends were killed, and he realized he had nothing left to fight for. Yoshie then began explaining the concept of possible worlds which was difficult to grasp just from the database information. It was possible the one having the dream lived in a world that was itself the dream of someone in another world that was again someone elses dream, but even if that chain continued back infinitely, one specific origin could be found by facing that one Law of Identity. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Bromance.Day 2. You are Gabi Dearest, and I despise you and your boyfriend as people, as concepts. Andrea, Virgilia d', 1890-1932 | libcom.org Ultimate Dirk, while exploring the outer reaches of canon, encounters an inexplicable void. Dirk texts you. Not once every few hours like you are doing now. Hello, Guest! He ate all of Meat!John's hammers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Imo, Ult.Dirk>Lord English, with the scaling chain being: You must log in or register to reply here. Oh god. 6 + Follow - Unfollow 4px arm (Classic) Background ~Ultimate Dirk Strider~ EclipseWarning. Also uses bropuns at times. This discomfort came from Jake feeling like Dirk was being too overbearing as a boyfriend; Erisolsprite described their relationship as a TRAINWRECK of a mate2priit2hiip. Dirk constructed Caliborn's robotic leg YEARS AGO. [A6A6I5] ====> (9 pp.) PC / Computer - Pesterquest - Ultimate Dirk Strider - The Spriters Resource 127 0 2. Turns out that what he gets isn't actually the ability to fix all wrongs, but rather to experience every possible way for things to go wrong - over, and over, and over again. "I thought this planet was gonna be a snoozefest desert devoid of both agency and fun, but I am honestly having a great time. What you referred to as outside the universe and non-virtual alternate dimensions are the same thing. Steam Workshop::Ultimate Dirk - Steam Community Ultimate Dirk Strider(Homestuck) vs Akuto Sai (Demon King Daimao) (he'd) probably run (his) sword through (his) own dick before (he) could bring (himself) to kill Roxy. #jakedirk on Tumblr Jake English, on the other hand, made a very simple wish: He wanted to be a hero. Strife specibi He also said that he admired Dirk and that Dirk had a "powerful body.". Awakening the Sleeping Giant: As Ultimate Dirk, after taking over the narrative, he is too reckless and threads too close the Black/Green Hole, which alerts Alternate Calliope, who establishes a stable vessel and proceeds to demolish his control with almost zero effort. (2 pp.) It usually refers to something superficial that does not require deep thought, but in this case, it refers to being highly imaginary. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. People could only perceive reality as a story and they would search for the ending of that story. It can be said that Dirk is Caliborn's obvious favourite out of all the humans. the projection of Dirk which existed in Jake's dream bubble, ripped his nuclear heart out and smashed it to pieces, build robots, set them to kill mode, and spar with them to death. Dirk guesses that his intense advances towards him were partially initially because Jake was the only romantic target due to his orientation. Dream Dirk states he must leave in order to repair the session, as all the players are dead or unconscious. He later becomes a sprite, as stated by Dirk later on when he says that "someone stole my sprite" and ARquiussprite is introduced as both a sprite made from Lil Hal and Equius Zahhak. His uses his suicide to give his power to his Meat counterpart. demolish his control with almost zero effort. Dirk Strider is the post- scratch incarnation of Dave Strider 's adopted Bro and ectobiological father. (6 pp.) Speaks without any crazy quirk, though with frequent pauses. Maybe it was because of the plot relevance of one June Egbert. [A6A6I1] ====> (5 pp.) And now, all of sudden, the distinction between who Dirk Strider starts fading away, and all the progress he's made falters. Work Search: It's really late and you should both be asleep. Powers and Stats Tier: At least 9-A | 2-A | 1-A Name: Dirk Strider, timaeusTestified (Screen Name), DIRK HUMAN, Brain Ghost Dirk, Bro (Alternate Self) Origin: Homestuck This results in him coming off as obnoxious at times, trying to make his friends think more. I mean, you've earned it, right? Speaks with perfect syntax and grammar. In other words, anything that can be described in text can happen. GG You could alternatively say that our lives here are a lie. Shit is about to get animebut Dirk's lack of genre awareness may be his downfall. Puppets, robots, irony, philosophy, mythology, horses/ponies, robo deathmatches, katanas, rapping, artificial intelligence. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. A throat cleared in front of him before the grainy voice of one Dirk strider spoke up yet again. He and Dave then travel to the top of a tower on his own planet, and they do not talk to each other until they meet Jasprosesprite^2 briefly. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it.. ), you find yourself in the middle of the ocean with no memory, no idea where you are, and no one to help. Ultimate or no, Dirk Strider wants to live. Credits to @divinemaster for DKD cosmology, I really made a small story over a CV match lmao, If that doesn't make ppl answer then nothing will lmao. Jane also believes that he is a bit bitter about his brother's success with Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff the Moive, although he would never admit it. This mirrors Dave's own reluctance at the idea of meeting Dirk. But what if the world were someones dream? Dirk: Answer. i guess. You destroyed the system closing us in, but the next system activated. Sulmona (L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy) - City Population There is a theory saying that this world could have been created five minutes ago and we can never prove otherwise if our memories are false. The afterlife changes based on ourno, mostly based on your thoughts. The shape of his hair, meanwhile, forms the silhouette of a bird, much like Dave's; the silhouette of a bird in flight can also be seen in the light orange section of his hat symbol. [A6A6I5] ====> (6 pp.) One answer to Dirk Strider's own personal ~*~Ultimate Riddle~*~, and a final form his punishment takes, is the simple fact that he's directly responsible for the creation of Lord English. It could also be because he finds Dirk physically attractive, an opinion he voiced multiple times despite his tendency towards insults. That means I need to think about how to respond to that higher being, said Akuto. I may have needed an experience that overloaded me on the story aspect of life. I felt as if I had seen the true nature of the story. I said our minds are infected by the virus that we call stories and someone injected that virus into us. He tries to make Jake more skeptical because he is very naive; while the opposite holds true for Jane, who he criticised for her extreme skepticism. Introduction Aren't you TIRED of longing? I tried writing those as a change of pace, but as the imaginative portion grew larger (even if the characters are realistic, the story is still fiction), the crazy ghost would always be waiting for me as I continued writing. Computer Gods infinite computational power and abstract existence: The gods have a will of their own, but they do not possess a body. Dave's Bro - Pre-scratch selfDave Strider - Adoptive "older brother"/ancestor, genetic sonRose Lalonde - Genetic daughterLil Hal - Mental clone Dream Fought against possessed Alpha-Session Jack Noir) | Outerverse level (Can match Alt Calliope and The Director, but is a bit weaker. PESTERQUEST - Ultimate Dirk's Theme - YouTube Prince of Heart She took control of a dead Jade slain by Lord English. At thirteen however, his personality is almost identical to Dave's, using more curse words and fewer intellectual quips than his older self. It would seem that Dirk is one of the few people in Homestuck who considers triangular shades cool: John, Dirk Strider committed suicide in canon three times, arguably five times, far more than any other character, to the point where his death became a running joke. more concerned with himself at this point, vast amounts of money to bribe and corrupt the government to let her do what she wants, (not to imply that she wasnt already curvaceous in homestuck). During the battle with the Jacks in [S]Collide, Dirk was seen taking the most physical abuse (i.e: getting punched in the face, then preceding to get whacked across the face with a crowbar, with a noticeable trail of blood on the ground after he was knocked down before getting put into a choke hold, then getting decapitated. He talks to Arquiusprite to attempt to figure out the situation in the alpha session. )Act 6 Act 2 Jane: Answer Di-Stri. Dirk Strider is the post-scratch incarnation of Dave Strider's adopted Bro and ectobiological father. All of them. (5 pp.) Eeeeee! shrieked Morlock in the virtual alternate dimension. Ultimate!Dirk's need to be the center of attention, even as a villain, is what motivates him. If you were a mature woman of Bros age, you would scoff at this landfill of a home and certainly not engage in sex with someone who cannot even be bothered to clean up for the company of an esteemed lady! - Dave dies in battle after Lord English bites his head off. two gods, one robot, and one troll on a spaceship. [A6A6I1] ====> (2 pp.) While telling Jane to abscond from Derse via the portal, he witnesses the Miles impaling her from behind. Whenever I tried to write a light story such as that, I would be overcome by a slump. Dirk: Talk to alien. but is it cucking if you're watching yourself fuck your girl. The demon king had been meant to reveal the falsehood of the world, to transcend death, and to bring the computer gods and mankind to the true world. Please do not read it if that would bother you. yes. And thoughts themselves create a universe. He is surprised to find a tall, muscular man dressed in a maid's uniform. When asked to play a game, Dirk immediately agrees, draws/animates 25 pieces of art for him, and expresses disappointment when Caliborn calls game over. JOHN: jake, i guess i actually dont know you that well, but i think theres a difference between making excuses and just giving reasons. They were not life forms, so if they could possess a will of their own, did that not prove that the world was fictional? His waking self wakes up, and afterwards he begins his plan to rescue his friends. Sparring or MechanicsDay 4. Though by his own admission Andrew Hussie "[doesn't] know a damn thing about anime", the shape of Dirk's glasses are a transparent reference to the iconic pair worn by Kamina, a swordsman from the Gurren Lagann anime series. TT Morals onOff, I will kick his ass.-The Prince. )Act 6 Act 5 Act 1 x2 ==> ==> (4 pp.) Dirk clearly cares deeply for her in other ways, however, and wishes to remain friends without allowing their feelings to cause any issues between each other. That means this world can take on any form., No, you dont really understand what it means for it to take on any form. GA While under attack from drones, Dirk still takes the time to tell Caliborn personally, twice, that he's busy, before letting Lil Hal take over. Literally just busted Dirk. We have moved to a new external forum hosted at https://vsbattles.com. . Maybe it was because the Witch of Time managed to break the rules of timelines themselves. Also I kinda expected the jab to be a infinite. Perhaps we should refer to you as god universes. What if heaven or hell actually existed? )Act 6 Act 3 Jake: Respond. The Trial of Dirk Strider: Struggling for Control, Within and Without It may not display this or other websites correctly. Confirming they are at the top of the story ladder (and beyond all other extra-universal gods): If so, there should be a spectrum, said Bouichirou confidently. About 8 months ago . He was decapitated by his own admission twice. Succumbs to the poison in Lord English's golden tooth and dies. His shirt features a picture of a cap, reminiscent of Bro's headwear and similar in shape to Dave's record symbol. Screen name The Spriters Resource - Full Sheet View - Pesterquest - Ultimate Dirk In the battle against Aranea, after failing to cause lasting wounds, Brain Ghost Dirk rejects the obvious trap of Aranea's offer to let him cut her arm off. The Striders' dual-colour symbols may also reference Dirk's connection to the Cherubs. Popular Games. Unlike Dave, he was unable to physically brawl with his brother due to their separation in time, forcing him to build robots, set them to kill mode, and spar with them to death instead. Dirk's close relationship with Roxy could be seen as a parallel with Equius' relationship to Nepeta Leijon, another Rogue with an affinity for cats; the two also share Equius and Nepeta's aspects, though with their roles switched. The answer was included in a certain story from the past: the Tower of Babel. Archetypes (ultimate extra-dimensional gods beyond the entire story hierarchy) and Akuto being one of them (before peak): Is this all the other universes? The variously colored extra-universal gods gave a denial. Prior to his proper introduction to the reader, he is referred to by Jane Crocker as D. Retro or Futuristic Day 3. The world was fiction. A plane that trascends that with being in that plane: extra-universal god and Noble Ring of horroterrors which exist in the Furthest Ring. The last phase of Ultimate Dirk's plan finally kicks off, and our heroes have arrived for the final battle. Steam Workshop::UltDirkStoryteller Dirk and Jane are good friends. Even for her own good. ==> ==> Be Dirk. - Characters - Ultimate Dirk Strider. Even for her own good. He also has shown admiration for her in this conversation with Jane, explaining how he is proud of her and how she's probably stronger than the other three of them put together. Its like a hell that continues on and on forever, so it isnt an easy thing to deal with.. A high-rise apartment in the middle of the ocean (Formerly Houston, Texas) EB/GT Oh well, definitely totally proofread this before I posted it (no I fucking didn't). See a recent post on Tumblr from @meloncoolie about ult dirk. Dirk has been aware of Roxy's romantic feelings for him for some time and feels guilty about it since he is unable to reciprocate. HB But when you get down to it, even the extra-universal gods are fictional. Dirk tries to message Jake constantly after he leaves in desire for more space from their relationship, though once all of his messages went ignored and he is confronted by trickster Jake, Dirk decides to take the initiative and break up with him instead. The Spriters Resource. Even him dying just causes more problems with everyone since Jane, despite finally throwing Gamzee out on his ass, uses his death as an excuse to further her own xenophobia. Pesterlogs It is only visible to you. - Then Gamzee appears and more or less puts her into a forced Kinemesis relationship with kissing, and then she meets Vrissy, after killing Gamzee. Dirk's symbol also relates to Dave's in that they are both the only two-colour symbols of any characters, except for the cherubs (though Dave's may not count because its secondary colour is black, which appears on all Kid symbols). If say you make the thread at a dead time on the site then bump it during a busy time. In the new timeline created by John's retcons, Dirk was zapped into the Furthest Ring just like he was in the old timeline, but now Vriska expedites his arrival by teleporting him to the victory platform with a Crockercorp rifle, the same one seen in the Act 6 Act 4 flash.