I purchase a bag of peanuts a month for our critters around the house. tasty: -eat them as a snack -add them to a pot of rice for the last 5 minutes -add them to stir fry -peel some Cuties oranges and separate the slices into a bowl with chocolate chips and peanuts, for a snack -add them to a salad -add them for the last hour of a crock pot meal and more! Something went wrong. Resealable Jar | Flavored Peanuts with a Sweet Honey Coating & Sea Salt | Wholesome Snacking | Kosher, Planters Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts (12 ct Pack, 16 oz Jars), Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 44 Ounce, Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts, 6 oz Bag (Pack of 12). I order a large quantity of nuts from Nutstop and they are always quick with the shipment. (1 pcs Case). Raw Peanuts, 25 lb. They love these peanuts as much as I do. Great buy for dry roasted peanuts! The roast is a bit on the darker side compared to some other brands, which I quite enjoy. We are sorry this product has not worked well for you. It's nice to find a good source to order this product in bulk, which saves me money over the retail price in my local grocery store, plus they frequently run out of stock just when I really need to buy more. very fresh after all this time. Good quality peanuts for an amazing price; order also arrived very quickly, which was an unexpected bonus. These roasted peanuts make a crunchy, delicious snack packed with protein and fiber. Add 1 Tbsp honey and a dash of salt. Great for sharing bowls, concession stand fare, or hearty snacks throughout the day, these unsalted in-shell peanuts make an excellent addition to your venue. Gluten Free Roasted Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, - Hampton Farms Bulk Supply 75 lb. I have even referred them to my boss, and he gets a bag a month, as well. Gluten Free Roasted Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, Hampton Farms 25 lb. Packed well! They are the freshest peanuts we have ever tasted and the homemade single ingredient peanut butter is outstanding. I gave the peanuts 4 stars instead of 5 because the peanuts were broken and several were just shells. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the GooglePrivacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. . I honestly almost feel like theyre roasted on order. These peanuts definitely have less salt than the big brand name peanuts, but we find that to be a health benefit. The packaging was done very well and secure. As usual, my order was processed and delivered in a timely manner. Most critter food has very little whole peanuts, so they are often fought over, primarily between the crows and the squirrels. great peanuts and service, my squirrels Love them. We love watching the blue jays decide which of the largest nuts to stuff into their beaks. (1 pcs Case), Cashews - Whole Raw 320ct. Peanuts are a good source of protein, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins and numerous minerals that play a role in maintaining your health. chocolate chips. Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Roasted and Salted Peanuts, 44 Ounce, Planters Unsalted Roasted Mixed Nuts (10.3 oz Can), PLANTERS Cocktail Peanuts, 2lb 3oz. Much better than store-bought! so I came here to Rural King and have been nothing but amazed at the value, the speed of delivery, and the customer service! These are wonderful peanuts. I purchase these on a regular basis. Whether you want shelled peanuts for wild birds or squirrel peanuts in bulk, we have it in stock. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Mixed in with our other wildlife/critter/bird feed, these are sure to be a hit and we are looking forward to watching the antics of the assorted critters and birds that will be feasting on them. In-shell Unsalted Peanuts A gray squirrel eating a peanut. Roasted Unsalted Peanuts in Bulk, 10lb Case Unsalted Roasted Peanuts Bulk $31.99 ($0.20/Ounce) Amazon Brand - Happy Belly Whole Raw Almonds, 48 Ounce $12.61 ($0.26/Ounce) Product Description Roasted unsalted peanuts provide protein, fiber and essential nutrients that contribute to a healthy dietary plan. Model Number: . Address:54 Main Street Bloomingburg, NY 12721USA, Subscribe to get the latest news and update from We Got Nuts, Copyright 2022 We Got Nuts Designed by Zero Down Web Design, translation missing: en.general.search.loading. I will gladly order them again! Bulk Supply Gluten Free Concession Unsalted Roasted In-Shell Peanuts, - 100 lb. My initial purchase was 25lbs for the neighborhood squirrel gang that has been raiding my bird feeders. We love to watch the squirrels and birds while they eat the food we put out for them. These nuts are excellent! These nuts are huge and the best I have tasted. We have been ordering for a while now, and everyone, including the birds and our dog, love these peanuts. (1 pcs Case), Cashews - Roasated/Unsalted 25 Lb. 1lb Bag $2.89 I share them with the outside critters. With hundreds of thousands of products available and millions of orders shipped, we have everything your business needs to function at its best. Ive used these at parties and other occasions and everyone just raves about them! Each bag also makes a great high-protein snack with seven grams of protein per 10-oz. These peanuts are the best deal around!! The only negative for me is the shipping. Good quality peanut! Great-tasting peanuts, shipped promptly, makes the best homemade peanut butter! Live better Skip to Main Content Departments Services Cancel Reorder My Items ReorderListsRegistries Sign In Account Sign InCreate an account Purchase History $0.00 All Departments Savings & Featured Shops Deals Black Friday DealsFlash PicksRollbacksClearance Featured Shops I just received my second 25-pound order of roasted unsalted peanuts and wanted to say that I have been very happy with the quality of the product and the speediness of the delivery. I add them to trail mixes, granola, and even make peanut butter out them. These peanuts arrived promptly, were well packed, and are, well, peanuts! Great flavor! If you want crunchy, fresh and delicious peanuts, nutstop.com should be your first stop. Also added them to cookies and desert bars. I have been buying the nuts at Trader Joe's for years and the ones from Nutstop are just as good. Very tasty peanuts at the best price anywhere. It tastes much better then store bought peanut butter and there are no added chemicals. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. I'm a big peanut fan, and these are some great nuts. So good that its hard to believe they were. Unit UPC. They are a great quality and allow me to add my own seasoning to them. Gluten Free Roasted Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, - Hampton Farms Bulk Supply 150 lb. Love love love! Almond Flour Fine (Blanched) 25 Lb. Yum!! We Got Nuts has been serving the freshest nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and snacks online across the USA. Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. Shipping was fast and free which was a huge money saver considering I was ordering 30lbs. Excellent peanuts. The peanut quality is better than expected for such a great price and they are excellent in baked goods. Additionally, you can choose from several sizes when you order peanut pieces for birds from our site. They are terrific. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Customer for life. Great Product. In addition to their Yum! factor, our gourmet nuts add fantastic nutritional value to anything theyre inso you and your customers can indulge in your baked goods (nearly) guilt free. Log in here, Peanuts work for any type of diet or no diet you may be on. As with all Raw Peanuts, Wildlife Food should be stored in a cool, dry, animal-proof container. Jumbo Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (25 lb. box) | Hampton Farms Most unsalted nuts I have eaten in the past have a strange taste to them, these do not. box, you will have ample supplies to replenish your snack bowls or concession stands. $57.45 Enjoy Brand Red Iso Peanuts 8 oz Bag $7.99 $6.99 shipping Scan Jumbo Peanuts High Quality Fried and Salted Sri lanka 80g - Free Shipping $9.20 Free shipping or Best Offer Has such a wide variety of uses from topping to incorporating into recipes. (1 pcs Case), Peanuts - Oil Roasted with Salt 30 Lb. Unsalted Peanuts Shell - Walmart One bag contains about 650 pieces. THANK YOU NutStop for your great, polite, knowledgeable customer service AND super turnaround time!!! Bulk Roasted Unsalted Blanched Peanuts - instacart.com Great quality fresh peanuts. These peanuts are not meant for human consumption. Opens in a new window or tab. And now that I have so many coming to dine I knew I needed more (and at a much better value than my local stores!) We used these peanuts for candy apples, yogurt and sundae bar toppings, as well as our salad bar. Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (5 lbs.) - Sam's Club WILDLIFE FOOD. We have been making our own peanut butter with these for over a year and a half. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy. Features: 4 (80 oz.) Peanuts Buy Peanuts for Sale Online at Nutstop.com Roasted or raw, blanched and salted, our peanuts in bulk are ideal for when you need to make sauces, frostings, batters, or party mixes on a large scale. They disappear so fast that I have to keep placing multiple orders! If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Roasted Unsalted Peanuts Bulk - Unsalted Roasted Peanuts for Sale Buy bulk peanuts today to make sure you always have the right options on hand for your customers. Bulk Peanuts In-Shell (Salted): 25 lbs. for Only $28.99 - WebstaurantStore It's tragically common for recycled plastic bottles to end up. You can even grind these up to make peanut sauces for dressings or housemade peanut butter for signature desserts! Roasted or raw, blanched and salted, our peanuts in bulk are ideal for when you need to make sauces, frostings, batters, or party mixes on a large scale. These are great to take with especially if you travel on airplanes. Our stock of bulk peanuts for animals will have a variety of wildlife in your yard and at your feeder every day. Roasted In-Shell Peanuts, The Leading Distributor of Restaurant Supplies and Equipment. Salted Peanuts Seasoned Peanuts Sweet Peanuts Limited Edition Roasted-n-Shell Club Plans and More Redskin Peanuts Peanut Refill Center Pouch Bags Support Our Troops Tins Peanut Butter Boiled Peanuts Unsalted Virginia Peanuts From $19.00 Club Plan Unsalted Virginia Peanuts From $94.60 Ingredients Peanuts, Sunflower Oil. Buy bulk peanuts today to make sure you always have the right options on hand for your customers. I would buy these again! box) Buy Now 5lb. I am extremely pleased with your service the past year and look forward to future orders. I've order over and over these same peanuts. Download Adobe Acrobat software. Perfect for making PB! IFS Bulk is dedicating to supplying you with large volume nuts at the lowest possible price. These natural, unsalted peanuts are still in their shell, providing the perfect snack for squirrels and other outdoor Raw Peanuts, 25 lb. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. 30 lb. Dry Roasted Peanut Halves - WebstaurantStore These peanuts were fresh and have great flavor! Great for snacks or to use in a variety of recipes, Contain essential vitamins and minerals; healthy, unsalted flavor, Perfect for every type of establishment from ice-cream parlors to gourmet restaurants. Click for more details. 25 Lb. 2 Pack, 2 PACK Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts[10 lbs] Free Fast Shipping, - Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, High-Protein Snacks (5 lbs.) They are so inexpensive per pound and fast shipping makes this well worth the wait instead of going to the grocery store! We made lots of peanut butter using just the nuts and a little salt and turned out amazing! If you're looking for a good peanut taste without the salt, these should please you. I also see lots of Blue Jays partaking of them every morning. Peanut Rejects / Peanut Splits - Wild Bird Seed, Feed & Attractant In Stock - Pack Size: 30 LB Item # 00344. have to wait too long before they are shipped promptly. Sure, you can use these to make peanut butter. The squirrels love to eat them and i get a kick out of watching them hide them all over the yard. See the seller's listing for full details See all condition definitions. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. The flavor these are delicious. Always hard to find unsalted nuts this good . 3 per Layer, 5 High. ordered a 25 pound bulk and a 10 pound bulk of these peanuts. Love the taste and the quality. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. Keep in mind that these peanuts are not meant for human consumption. Unsalted Raw Mixed Nuts - 30oz - Good & Gather Good & Gather Only at 546 SNAP EBT eligible $16.99 When purchased online Cocktail Peanuts - 16oz - Good & Gather Good & Gather Only at 338 SNAP EBT eligible $2.59 When purchased online Planters Heart Healthy Lightly Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts - 16oz Planters 210 SNAP EBT eligible $3.29 I appreciate that they offer them unsalted. Gluten Free Roasted Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, - Hampton Farms Bulk Supply 25 lb. They are great for elevating your salads, or sprinkling onto your favorite desserts for an extra crunch! He divided the case up in 2 pound bags and used a FoodSaver to seal the packages. I threw the peanuts in the food processor and let it run until the peanut butter was creamy and smooth. Download Adobe Acrobat software. Great deal and I'll be reordering forever! They are unsalted and roasted without being too overly roasted they have a very full nutty flavor! Thanks for providing such a quality nutritious product! Get Bulk Roasted Unsalted Blanched Peanuts delivered to you in as fast as 1 hour via Instacart or choose curbside or in-store pickup. Whether you are a local grocer, a large manufacturer, or anything in between, we can meet your needs in nuts! THANKS for the great service!! using a $59 blender (slowly add nuts while pulsing until coarsely mixed then start to blend until desired consistency) So much fresher. I bought 2-10# bags. C.J. will buy from again. In Stock - Pack Size: 25 LB Item # 00326. $57.95. Bulk Peanuts Shop for Bulk Peanuts at Walmart.com. Good peanuts, no fear of running out of peanut butter! Everything You Need To Know About Gardening Climate Zones, How To Prepare & Care for Your Garden in the Winter, Creating Food Plots for Wildlife: What You Need to Know, Check "Add" for the items you wish to purchase, then click. Hampton farms peanuts are the perfect snack food for people hanging out drinking coffee socializing with friends or surfing the web here at the cafe. I purchased this 25 LB bag of raw peanuts to take with us on our upcoming month-long RV camping vacation. Roasted & Unsalted Peanut Halves Regal 10 lb. Peanuts will form a dense ball, then liqufiy into peanut butter goodness. You can trust the team at Argies Snacks to deliver friendly experiences and outrageously good nuts using our fast and fresh service. Unsalted roasted peanuts are recommended for bird feeding because raw or salted roasted peanuts are difficult for birds to digest. They com in a box that has a resealable plastic bag so it could sit on shelf nicely in the box and keep fresh in the plastic. Pack of 2. These peanuts are great to snack on throughout the day, not to mention healthy. Wholesale nuts sold from 3 pounds to the hundreds of pounds. - IFS Bulk We have previously paid much more for these high quality Hampton Farms roasted peanuts in the shell. We want to become your one-stop shop for all of your peanut split needs. (1 pcs Case), Filberts / Hazelnuts - Skin On 25 Lb. Also, they arrive very quickly. The quality is great and so is the cost. Pack of 2. Sprinkle your favorite chopped nuts over a cupcake or enjoy them all on their own. Peanuts are heart-healthy and high in protein, making them the perfect midday snack to push you through your day. Order bulk nuts online and save more! This helps you ensure that you always have enough bulk peanuts for wildlife on hand. Share your thoughts with other customers. These are awesome to snack on and make a very sweet/light peanut butter. These are perfect for making peanut brittle. Buy It Now They smell amazing, too! I really enjoy eating these unsalted in-shell peanuts from Hampton Farms. Brown's Song Blend Unsalted In-Shell Whole Peanuts Bird Food, 10 lb. at Choose from an array of raw and roasted wholesale bulk peanuts, including shelled. TOTAL Free Shipping, Unsalted Roasted In-Shell Peanuts - All Sizes - Cachuetes - Todos los tamaos. I'm very happy with my price purchase on these 10 pounds dry roasted peanuts they taste great great for running up and putting on top of desserts or toasting off and putting on salads. Bulk up to 6 months. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. All products are excellent . - Unsalted In-Shell Hampton Farms Peanuts, 2 Pack Snacks High-Protein 5 Lbs. I bought these peanuts because the price was great and I needed a filler item in a recent order in order to meet the free shipping price minimum. I used these to make homemade natural peanut butter. outdoor critters. Very fresh and delivered on time in perfect condition. These are very tasty unsalted and well-roasted peanuts. Hoody's Roasted Unsalted Peanuts 20 lbs, 4-pack | Costco - Costco Wholesale It's much more sustainable to buy this way because I reuse the plastic bag as a garbage bag instead of throwing away a plastic bottle or two every week. Although we cant recommend eating too many slices of pecan pie, our selection of mighty little nuts make them a little more wholesome for you. The squirrels love them and so do the 6 crows that stop by. for Only $28.99 WebstaurantStore Food & Beverage Concessions and Snacks Peanuts and Nuts Hampton Farms 25 lb. Fill 1100 watt blender w/Peanuts Blend until creamy Add 2tbsp sea salt Add 2TBSP coconut or peanut oil Add dash of cinnamon Blend until mixed Pour into jar over crushed peanuts Enjoy! Product Brand. The dry roasted peanut halves make the best peanut butter ice cream parfait. I am greeted by almost a dozen squirrels every morning who are standing like football players with their hungry little hands in the air. I just got another six pounds of them and will order more when these run out. I needed a better and more consistent source and Nutstop appears to be the answer. Enjoy! Feeding 10 to 12 squirrels. They are delicious and salt-free to boot! Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts, hotel, shipping, and industrial supplies. A good source of protein, these peanut halves will boost the nutritional value of your dishes while adding a delicately nutty, nourishing flavor. (1 pcs Case), Almonds - Fire Roasted with Sea Salt 30 Lb. Peanuts contain a handful of healthy vitamins and minerals, including, but not limited to, manganese, vitamin E, and heart-healthy fats. Each item is intended to give your food that little something extra that can help take your most popular dishes from a good meal to a memorable dining experience that a customer won't forget. They are a big hit with the birds! box) Buy Now 5lb. The more peanuts you add then the less, or none, oil you'll need to add because peanuts have their own natural oil. We can only reply to comments that include an email address. Our bulk peanuts come in a bevy of delicious options from in-shell varieties to sesame-crusted and diced styles. Peanuts contain a handful of healthy vitamins and minerals, including, but not limited to, manganese, vitamin E, and heart-healthy fats. Blanched Raw Extra Large Virginia Peanuts. Theyre great eaten alone or used as a flavor enhancer and filler. both were bagged nice came fresh and appealing. Packaged in a 25 lb. These different sizes let you buy as little or as much as you want in each order. Having bought 10 lbs of each, I mix half salted and half unsalted until mostly creamy, leaving in a few nut fragments for an occasional crunch. Absolutely perfect! These peanuts are perfect for snacking and making your own Peanut Butter. We can only reply to comments that include an email address. Their packaging keeps them wonderfully fresh. Packaged nicely. : 1 lb bag = 1 wide mouth mason jar of p.b. Peanuts for sale | eBay 20 Lb In Shell Fresh Roasted Peanuts Unsalted natural cacahuate tostado, Hampton Farms Unsalted Roasted In-Shell Peanuts - 5 lbs (Pack of 1), - Hampton Farms Unsalted Roasted In-Shell Peanuts - 5 lbs (Pack of 1), Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (5 lbs. Roasted unsalted peanuts are more than just a fun, tasty, timeless snack option for those who may be on a salt-restricted diet. Always fresh and the taste is superb. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Good flavor for me, and a more economical way to feed the squirrels. www.virginiapeanutcompany.com/product/unsalted-peanuts/, Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.5060.114 Safari/537.36 Edg/103.0.1264.49. (Not for Human Consumption) Makes excellent peanut butter. These were perfect for any application. Shipping & Returns Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process. I have ordered every brand that is available to us, and these by far are the best! These nuts are good and reasonably priced. Very pleased and surprised at the great quality and value of these peanuts. Excellent price though. Our bulk peanuts come in a bevy of delicious options from in-shell varieties to sesame-crusted and diced styles. Peanuts | In Shell | Roasted | Sold per LB | Year Round I love this site! Shelf life: bags - up to 1 year. Best peanuts I have ever eaten. Product of Texas or Georgia. We ordered 25lbs for our house since it was such a good price vs anything else. Peanuts - Raw In Shell Bulk 50 lb | Walnut Creek Foods We use these to make homemade peanut butter and could not be happier, they are delicious! I initially figured that I would give must of these to the squirrels because I would normally buy salted nuts to snack on, but these are so good that I'm never looking bad! I have been ordering these from Nutstop for quite some time. These dry roasted peanut halves are fresh and pack lots of flavor. They will get too dark if you try to cook them much longer so they work for only certain recipes. Delicious, crunchy and fresh. Add To Cart. Bulk Supply Gluten Free Roasted Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts, High-Protein Snacks (5 lbs.) bag, Regal Foods peanut halves are sure to last! Bulk Nuts are perfect for restuarants, bakeries, office snacks and more! :):), Chun-E-Cheez, Fuzzy, and unnamed baby eating their favorite peanuts. 2023 The WEBstaurant Store, LLC - All Rights Reserved.Variation ID: Hampton Farms 25 lb. Peanuts, Sunflower Oil. Our Wildlife Food consists of split or small RAW PEANUTS ONLY, which are not graded for human consumption. CDM. rosanne@seedynutty.com, Crunchy, fresh and delicious, highly recommended! Great quality nuts at reasonable prices. ), PUMPKIN SEEDS IN SHELL ROASTED UNSALTED, 10LBS, Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (5lbs) 2 pack**, PUMPKIN SEEDS IN SHELL ROASTED UNSALTED, 1LB, Hampton Farms Unsalted Peanuts in the Shell 10 Oz 2 Pack, Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (5lbs) 2 pack, PUMPKIN SEEDS IN SHELL ROASTED UNSALTED, 5LBS, Hampton Farms Unsalted In-Shell Peanuts (5 lbs. (1 pcs Case), Almonds - Slivered Blanched 25 Lb. Fox squirrels, american red , and rock squirrels!! They are perfect for bakeries and are fabulous additions to banana bread as is, or used in frosting for a sweet and savory treat. Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts - Sun Organic Farm They also are great for cooking, grinding, baking and icecream topping. Great value. shell-on peanuts at a local chain store; then I remove the shells Factoring in product cost, time, travel expense to & from the store and the time removing the. I'm so glad to see these peanuts are roasted with Sunflower Oil! We stock a variety of different kinds of wholesale nuts, including almonds, cashews, pine nuts, and more. I buy these for my raccoon family, a family that has grown from 2 to about 15!! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Peanuts - Raw In Shell Bulk 50 lb. (Not for Human Consumption), Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Bulk - up to 6 months. Thanks for speedy delivery and excellent product. I'm so happy that I found Webstuarant Store. I share these with the crows, squirrels, chipmunks, possums, rabbits and raccoons that swing by my house occasionally. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. All of our new crop and come from the best growers and processors worldwide! Security & Privacy | Terms & Conditions| *Rural KingCard. I like the convenience of having them outside of the shell already, already roasted, so that's a bonus, and they taste much more flavorful than other peanuts I've used. Squirrels, Jays, Woodpecker and Carolina Wrens will empty your feeder of these raw peanut splits in no time! Excellent roasted peanuts at very good price. However, they can only get protein from nuts, which is why this is the best squirrel food you can give them. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. They are crunchy and fresh. Of course, you can attract them with other foods, as the list of what squirrels like to eat is huge. User friendly web site, wide variety of products are reasonably priced and packaged well for transport, and FAST delivery to boot! 5.0 out of 5 stars. so that I can add my own salt to my particular preference level. The peanuts make a great brittle and the perfect topping for desserts. Fast shipping turnaround, and quality customer service. tasted great, and I did not miss the salt at all. Fortunately for us our three Macaw parrots also LOVE these peanuts. box) Buy Now Cajun Hot Nuts (25 lb. A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. All rights reserved. Appx 235 Peanuts In Shell / LB Ingredients: Peanuts. One of our favorites are chopped pecans. The peanuts are fresh and roasted to perfection for a great eating quality.