I have already paid over $700.00 in down payment for my phone but have received no receipt from Verizon that they have received it. Call 1-866-338-7390, which is a line for internet orders. Order previews are not automatically sent. they will tell you that you will need pay a deposit and get your ok and then they will ship your order. The service order confirmation is your official receipt once the order is submitted. Tap Bill . You can't have more than one pending order on your account at a time. Normally (barring and shipping delays, ect) you should see your phone in 3-5 business days unless you had paid for expedited shipping. calling 8am sharp haha!. I only had 215 and spent all of my money on my phone. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. A pending order is an order that is in progress or future dated, such as: Because a pending order is future dated, it will be added at the start of your next billing cycle. He kept saying I wouldn't be able to track it until 24 hours. Accessibility Resource CenterSkip to main content PersonalBusiness Stores Espa ol ShopShopShop Close Shop It would not allow me to put in my credit card information for three different cards, it told me I needed to call support. Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. A community to discuss and ask questions about anything and everything Verizon, be it Wireless, FiOS, DSL, Landline, etc. Pay Bill, See Offers with My Verizon Fios Login Thanks, Instead, if those charges are normally higher than $10 per month, Verizon will cap your monthly rate at $10. Your service can be suspended between 30 days to 9 months. So, same situation, I entered the pmt info while she was on the phone, all seemed fine. Re: Your Order is on Hold It seems I don't have luck with Verizon CS. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met. View your profile online to check that we have the correct email address or mobile telephone number and that you have selected the correct preferences. If you have not been able to reach our Internet Orders team, please accept my follow request and send me a follow request. May require scrolling down. EDIT: There were two reasons: 1) I had my credit reporting services frozen - so unfroze Equifax (that's the one Verizon uses, fyi) and soft credit check went through; and 2) there was a fraud alert - reason was not eligible for self-service, with no reason given why. This is a huge issue and I need help ASAP. Probably, but tomorrow you will know for sure. Device protection coverage and billing, if applicable, will be suspended until your mobile number is reconnected. Will it take longer to get to me now? You need to have the service for 90 days prior to it being suspended, and you must have at least 3 months of active service in any calendar year. Have you tried calling our Internet Orders team at 866-338-7390 like chrispy987 suggested? okay i will in the morning has this happened to anyone else also will it take longer to ship out now? Sign-in to My Verizon Fios today! Order on Hold for Payment - Verizon Community Your bill may be impacted if your mobile number is disconnected. Check Order Status - Verizon She called back a few hours later and we stayed on the phone another 3 hours to complete a new order. Excludes Verizon Prepaid plans. For example, if you have a two-year agreement, and you suspend your service for 9 months, the 9 months does not count toward the two-year period. Go to the Pending account changes page in My Verizon to remove or cancel an order. Happened to me. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. On the Orders page, click the dropdown menu to see orders from the last 30, 60, 90, 120 or 180 days. During the suspension, your mobile number won't be billed any charges, including any charges associated with an active device payment agreement for the inactive mobile number(s). The service order confirmation will contain: Once youve placed an order, you can always view and check the status in your My Verizon account or on theMy Fios app. EDIT #2: Ordered Oct. 9, dealt with fraud alert/credit check Oct. 10, shipped (label created) Oct. 10. Called, held for 50 min, spoke to an agent. Get $360 when you bring your phone. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This suspension option is only available once every 12 months. If it were to be delivered you would have a tracking number over night. The iPhone 14 Pro Max is. Sign in to manage & troubleshoot your services. There is a one-time charge to initiate a vacation suspend. Scan this QR code to download the app now. iPhone 14 order delays here's the latest delivery times - Tom's Guide It went through finally, took 4 days to talk to a good customer rep who knows his stuff and helped me out! The young man at the store was unable to do anything further so I stayed on the phone with the rep and left. For example, if your mobile number line is under a two-year contract for service, an early termination fee will be assessed or if your mobile number has an active device payment agreement, the remaining balance of that agreement will be due on your next bill. This is to ensure you are getting the products and services at the price you agreed to. I have a message on my Verizon account saying I have until October 13 to verify my order. I too had the same issue and no one responded properly. I apologize for the delay with your order. 30 days or greater if you are a member of the National Guard. In January I had the same problem with a different order, and when I called that number they were able to cancel and resend the same order through and that fixed the problem. I have the same issue it says the order is on hold (Order for iPhone 13 pro graphite 128gb) because of payment. 1 While suspended, your mobile number will not be able to make or receive calls or access the Verizon wireless data network. Checked the Verizon app and the "order is on hold".so I entered pymt info again. He said, "ok, that should do it" NO, it didn't work. All of them are clueless so far today. If you have monthly device payment charges or any recurring subscription charges associated with the suspended mobile number, they will also continue to appear on your bill. If you or a family member are eligible under either the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act or certain state laws and have received military deployment orders for a period of not less than 90 days to a location that is outside our coverage area, you may ask us to terminate your contract for service and hold your mobile number. Learn more by checking out our suspension service FAQs. Hoping it's just a system error and we aren't getting delays like Samsung.com orders. I have never had to worry about a wait getting somebody to pick up the line. The app keeps telling me to "take action": "To process your order, we need you to take action. If you do not reconnect before then, the mobile number will be automatically disconnected and you will lose the mobile number associated with your service and if your mobile number line is under a two-year contract for service, an early termination fee will be assessed or if the mobile number has an active device payment agreement, the remaining balance of that agreement will be due on your next bill. Extend your session by clicking OK below. Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Get up to $500 when you. I was told that for my order, they had a problem on their end and all I could do was wait. This service may not be available in all areas. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. thanks haha made my night a little beetter. But WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM?! I was told that for my order, they had a problem on their end and all I could do was wait. You can also access your account with the My Verizon Mobile app. From the My Verizon for Business app: Tap the 3-line navigation menu in the upper left hand corner of your screen, Tap Orders. You might want to temporarily suspend your mobile number for up to 90 days to prevent unauthorized usage and charges on your account while traveling, during an illness, or for other reasons. I did that, now my order i on hold with action required which is Review and accept T&C. Checking in on Verizon S22 Ultra Pre-order Status' - Reddit And another thing I noticed is that the agents have an itch for reordering. I called right away when I found out and told the rep If it will affect me getting a later date she said no and I was wary but to my surprise she was right phone still came on the 21:). For more information, please see our Scroll to the bottom then tap Documents & receipts . If you have multi-device protection on your account and the mobile number is disconnected, multi-device protection will be removed if the mobile numbers with eligible devices on your account falls below 3. Now, I get the same response a BC1040 gets "Max Order Read Attempt Reached"I was on the phone again today for OVER 2 HOURS! Payment not taken yet. Although I am using a lot of caps here, I never raised my voice or talked harshly to any one because I know that its not "a fault" of theirs, its the system. I've been a customer for about 10 years and this is the first time I've ever had to question an order before. Whether youve lost your phone, are deployed outside our coverage area or simply want to take a break from your Verizon account, suspending your account is quick and easy with the help of the My Verizon app. A welcome video about your new service and, if applicable, the steps in your installation process, A detailed description of the services you ordered and list of discounts applied, An estimate of your monthly bill, any one-time charges, as well as an estimate of your first bill (which may be higher due to partial month and one-time charges). I gave it from Wednesday night until Monday morning. In addition to checking status, you can track your equipment shipping details, modify your due date and update your contact information. I didn't get a receipt or order confirmation email or text message. The app keeps telling me to "take action": "To process your order, we need you to take action. Get up to $500 when you. Expected Ship Date: 07/11/2012 I pre-ordered on the very first day (6/6), and my phones should have shipped out today. They just need to confirm your security deposito. iPhone 13 Order on hold and action required, but terms and conditions not required. Thank you. You should be good just make sure you ask who ever helps you. I've had numerous problems with orders from Verizon since I switched to them earlier this year - I am appalled and dumbfounded by how incompetent the "US wireless leader" is. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I will update my post if it does but I highly doubt it will. Create a work order to pause your services on the day you specified. However, whenever I click on the "take action" link, it sends me to a page that says: "TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'protocol')". They deliver free, usually the next day. They should've sent you an email about your order being put on hold. Anyone have an order still not confirmed? : r/verizon - Reddit By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So Friday, I went to a Verizon Corp store and sat in front of a salesperson while he called verizon so that he could help me see it through. Note:You will continue to be billed monthly for some services, as well as any applicable taxes or surcharges during your suspension. Correct answer: Order status still pending? - Verizon Community How did you get out of this situation?? My original ship date was 10/22 doubt it will be shipping by then. If youre not going to use your services for an extended period, it may be worth it to put your service on Vacation Suspend. I manually entered in the Order Number and Last Name and after 2 days the status still shows as process pending, check back tomorrow? During the suspension, you wont be charged for voice, data or feature subscriptions. Each time your order changes, you will receive a new confirmation. I am having the same issue and nobody I have talked to from Verizon has been able to help. How do I make a Curbside or Doorside Pickup? But, keep in mind, if you have monthly device payment charges or any recurring subscription charges (e.g. Additional Support Verizon Return Policy Shipping Options - Online Purchase Verizon In-Store and Curbside Pickup Visit Verizon Community Plus get discounts. Hopefully this issue has been resolved. I asked them to re-run my card again, and they said it was declined a second time. How can I? Similar to lost or stolen device suspension, your mobile number will not be able to make or receive calls or access the Verizon wireless data network. If you havent already done so, be sure to file a claim. Sign in to manage & troubleshoot your services. Theres no need to stress about bumps and hiccups when it comes to your Verizon account. Details Get it fast Select shipping options at checkout. This suspension is only available for voice devices. How do I make a Locker Pickup? Any ship date? If those rates are normally lower, youll continue to pay that lower price as your rate. Perhaps your phone is missing and you want to make sure no one else uses your line. You can't have more than one pending order on your account at a time. Yes, monthly billing will continue for certain charges and taxes. When you chat with us to put your internet and phone service on hold, our agents will do the following: Check that you live in an eligible area and have a zero balance. Shipping options for your online purchases FAQs | Verizon Any normal person would have moved to another provider (AT&T) in my case. Theres also different treatment of your mobile number if you do not reconnect your service before the maximum suspension period runs. You must reconnect service to the mobile number before the 3 years and 90 days are up. The duration of your suspension will not count towards your bundle-term commitment. You can suspend service; however, you will lose the dial tone and connection to your alarm company while your account is suspended. Verizon's iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus units will ship out in two days no matter which color you pick. They saw that I had accepted the terms (which was asked 1000 times).even though apparently they could see that I had. when the site is full of bugs? Welcome to /r/Verizon! After I click the link in the email Verizon sent me, it shows T&C not required for this account, called Verizon again and told me I should be fine, now my order is not moving anywhere. If you have multi-device protection on your account, it will continue to be billed. The person he spoke with said that they couldn't get the order to open up that something was wrong. You can view a copy of your confirmation in your My Verizon account or on theMy Fios app. Click Orders, then click View order status. mobile hotspot device, tablet, etc.). You need to have the service for 90 days prior to it being suspended, and you must have at least 3 months of active service in any calendar year. For more information, please see our You must wait until the pending order is completed or you can remove (cancel) it. I ordered a 13 and upgraded my service on Oct 11 (a promotion was in place at this time that I wanted to use). Scan this QR code to download the app now. About Verizon store pickups Expand All Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 4/28/23 and 5/17/23. I have the same issue it says the order is on hold (Order for iPhone 13 pro graphite 128gb) because of payment. Vacation service allows you to suspend your service for up to 9 months. Please sign in again to continue. Is there anyone from Verizon who reads and responds to these messages? Call Verizon. Yes, there is a one-time charge for this service. and they have no idea what it is and how to deal with it. On hold until I verify my order? : r/verizon - Reddit We do not hold mobile numbers for non-voice devices (e.g. I know upgrading is an exciting time and I want to get your order going so you can focus on enjoying your phone. Received an error message that I needed to speak to someone. Just ordered the iPhone 13 pro and charged my up front cost to my amex (which shows as pending). Have a phone you love? $360 via promo credit when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on 5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan) plan between 4/6/23 - 5/17/23. If prompted, enter your password, fingerprint or Face ID. Fraud dept phone number is: 888-483-7200, option 3, then option 1. Add, manage, and cancel all your subscriptions in one place. Be Aware - "Your Order is on Hold" | Android Central ago Buy the New Apple Airpods Pro (2nd Generation) | Verizon Suspend service for military, vacation or lost phone FAQs | Verizon They just need to confirm your security deposito 0 Likes Reply Re: Iphone order put on hold!? Not enough money? Correct answers are available for this post. Ridiculous. Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 4/28/23 and 5/17/23. Order Problems (Canceled, On Hold, Pre-Orders, etc..) - Android Central I had to redo an order initially because my order was cancelled; because of not accepting terms and conditions in time. I have been purchasing my iPhones from Apple. Verizon's New Test Drive Lets You Sample Its Network for Free for 30 Days cnet 121 107 r/verizon Join 23 days ago Verizon Is Raising Fees on Connected Hotspots, Laptops and Tablets in December cnet 112 77 r/verizon Join 20 days ago PSA: You can now trial each nationwide carrier for free 115 33 r/tmobile Join 1 mo. I have never had to worry about a wait getting somebody to pick up the line. Pending Orders | Verizon Customer Support Pay Bill, See Offers with My Verizon Fios Login Use your My Verizon login to review and pay your bill, sign-in to pay your bill automatically, and see the latest upgrade offers and deals. r/verizon on Reddit: iPhone 13 Order on hold and action required, but Archived post. If you have multi-device protection on your account, it will continue to be billed. Called Verizon, was told I can just cancel and re-order. Once an order is complete, well send a receipt or order confirmation via email or text message. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Now, my only option is cancel the order and re-order, everything works now and I got the T&C signed again. Before your 30 days are up, you must reconnect service to the mobile number using the same device or a replacement device. I already see the sales tax charged on my card, and I have also changed the card on file and enrolled in autopayment just in case. Now my order status shows: We received your order and it is in process. To start the claim process, visit phoneclaim.com/verizon. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I was transferred so didn't have to call but that's the number if it's helpful to anyone else. Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT. Oct 13, 2010 654 41 28 Jul 6, 2012 #1 I placed my order back on 6/7, everything was showing as going fine with my order but I just received (within the last hour) an email "Your Order is on. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. To hold your mobile number, we make your mobile number inactive by suspending service to it for a maximum of up to 3 years and 90 days.