To alleviate this tension, many people play it smart and install a microwave in their RV. var s_campaign=""; This kit is for BLACK microwaves. Must be well made but the controls are about as user friendly as a 747. 10,695. - High Pointe Microwave Oven Parts - ONLINE APPLIANCE PARTS the next lines. 12. Posts. Buyers beware. ArdraF. Helpful. 1. Shuts off within ten minutes then if I try to get it going again by putting in temp and time I hit the start button and nothing happens. I think I remember reading some negative comments in the past about the High Pointe microwave ovens but can't find it/them now. High Pointe microwave produces high voltage to charge the magnetron, which emits radio waves. #3. If it needs to be repaired, get on it as soon as you can. Food can go from ice cold to blazing hot in a matter of seconds. var s_events=""; Express cooking options: popcorn, potato, pizza, beverage, dinner plate, or frozen vegetables. This ignition created energy in the form of heat that warms up the food. 1.1 cu. Applying too much force or exposure to water can badly damage this incredible touch-control panel. Well, "Artic Fox", it seems that asking a simple question is guaranteed to bring responses from folks like you, who I may not adequately describe without violating the "friendliest forum" mantra. WE HAVE HIGHPOINTE INSTRUCTION MANUALS FREE DOWNLOADS Microwave Oven Repair Parts. Would there be a fuse to change? We sure like our Sharp microwave ovens in both the motorhome and the house. No longer matters. This ignition created energy in the form of heat that warms up the food. If I wait a few minutes it will start at a lower temperature. var s_zip=""; As it turns the microwave off, on exceeding a certain heat level. Feb 12, 2006. Ft. RV Microwave, High Pointe EC028BMR-B Microwave Convection Oven With Grill And Turn Table, Contoure RV-TRIM-9B RV Microwave Trim Kit for Model RV980B, Black, Contoure TK-188BK RV Microwave Trim Kit - Black, Contoure TK-200S RV Microwave Trim Kit - Stainless Steel, Contoure RV-TRIM-8S RV Microwave Trim Kit for Model RV-190S-CON, Stainless Steel, Contoure RV787S 0.7 Cu. All Rights Reserved. var s_eVar4=""; var s_prop9=""; A microwave is a miracle of modern technology. Request Info. Page 9: Operation OPERATION Control Panel and Features (11) (10) (1) Time Cook (2) Time Defrost (3) Power (4 . The microwaves interior is typically made up of metal, thats why aluminum foil burns quickly in the microwave. Posts: 95. Previous Item (B-HP-TRN-RING High Pointe Convection Microwave Turntable . Good day customer service for High Point Rv Microwave It may not display this or other websites correctly. var s_prop1=""; The issue might be with the the connections or devices plug. I would prefer intelligent posts in response, but alas, yours was not. The perfect addition for your home on the road. High Pointe EC942K6BES Over The Range Convection Microwave Oven - Stainless Steel. The input time should be within 1:00-12:59. Complete door assembly includes door hooks and inner and outer glass. 9.3. Cook on maximum power for 1 minute. Convection Baking: Circulation Of The Heated Air Throughout The Oven To Produce Golden Exteriors And Moist Interiors. The High Pointe microwave is built to withstand any vibration that mostly occurs during transportation in the RV. Bristol, IN 46507, Copyright 2023, Burnstine's Distributing, High Pointe 1.1 CU FT 1000-Watt Built-In RV Convection/Microwave Oven w/Turn Table and Black Trim Kit EC028BMR-B (replacement for EC028BSC-B), 4 Cooking Modes: Microwave Convection, Grill & Roast, Speed Cook with Microwave & Convection Combined, 9 Express Cook options (Popcorn, Potato, Pizza, Roast Chicken, Beverage, Soup, Dinner Plate, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable). var s_state=""; Thanks. Even if you use it pretty less, still the negligence of the ones using the device can make it dead. Bristol, IN 46507, Copyright 2023, Burnstine's Distributing. A convection microwave not only makes cooking much easier, it also makes your motorhome safer. The replacement has worked flawlessly. LaSalle Bristol 520EM044KIWB High Pointe Microwave Oven RANGES COOKTOPS MICROWAVES RV. 10. The rv is parked and has no been traveled in or shaken up at all. 17880 Commerce Dr. If the turning plate stops working, it will cause the food not to heat up or cook, or even if it does, the food would be unevenly heated. These radio waves enter the food and heat it. Includes (1) microwave oven, (1) glass tray, (1) turntable ring assembly, and instruction manual. 1 year warranty. Features include easy-to-use and -understand touchpad controls, push-release door mechanism, 8 Auto Menu options, 10 power levels, 1 . RV Microwaves | Convection Ovens, Trim Kits & Parts - CAMPERiD.com .9cu. Thank-you $12.15. It features one touch button controls, 10 different power levels and 8 express cooking options. When using the convection oven it shuts off before completing the time Ive put in. This is the reason that their microwaves are designed in such a way that they turn the microwave off if it exceeds a certain heating level for a certain weighted food in a certain period. Walmart.com. 12 in stock! The High Pointe EM925AWW-B Microwave Oven With Turn Table features one-touch button controls and 10 power levels with 8 express cooking options. Temperature Control: One Touch Button. range cords), or removal of old appliances. HP-DS-0499 High Point Microwave Oven Door Switch. .9 cu. Contoure RV500 1.6 cu ft Stainless Steel Over-the-Range Convection RV Microwave Oven (RV-500-OTR) 0. RV Microwave - High Point - 1.0 Cu Ft. - Black - amazon.com ". Multiple cooking stages allow you to set multiple time and power levels for the same item. ft Stainless Steel Microwave w/Trim Kit | High Pointe Direct Replacement | EM925AQR 45 100+ viewed in past week $15999 FREE delivery May 4 - 9 Or fastest delivery May 2 - 4 Small Business var s_prop7=""; Buy RV Microwave and Convection Ovens Online The thermal fuse inserted in each of its models, automatically shut it off when the connections become too hot and the food is about to burn. var s_eVar2=""; 3. Read more. Lets say you just placed your favorite dish into the microwave and gave it the next 10 minutes to heat or cook. Depth: 20.4 Inch. HP-DS-0499 High Point Microwave Oven Door Switch. Every MH we see, including our Winnebago, seems to have these units. But what if all of a sudden your High Pointe RV microwave stops working? PDF EM053K6BE-P0HA gengx - Forest River Nowadays, it has been widely used for defrosting, heating, and even cooking food. The People at High Pointe could not have been nicer. Rugged design specifically for your RV allows it to withstand vibrations from being on the road. This unevenly heated food is lightning a common problem in your microwave. Built with, Contoure RV-TRIM-8S RV Microwave Trim Kit for Model RV-190S-CON, Stainless Steel, Contoure RV-TRIM8B RV Microwave Trim Kit For RV-185B-CON, Contoure RV-190S-CON Stainless Steel Convection RV Microwave, Contoure RV-787S-UCKIT 0.7 Cu. Instant start function, 30-seconds per touch. Must be well made but the controls are about as user friendly as a 747. #HP-DS-0499. Make sure you give them thorough information about the issue. Blanca Farias. Only 3 years old. Do not attempt to deep-fry in your microwave oven. Consult your local authorized Hotpoint dealer for its prices. High Pointe EC028BMR-B Microwave Convection Oven With Grill And Turn Table. 20pack10 brand new. The High Pointe Over The Range Convection Microwave is specifically designed to withstand vibrations set by the road in RV's. Report. RV has hardwired 30 amp plug and female connector? RVers had by Nomad Internets mobile internet scheme. For EM925 series only. So if youre an adventurous person and have been visiting some uneven places for a long time with your microwave in RV, then this is the most possible reason for your devices sudden demise. HP-EM925-DOOR High Pointe Microwave Oven Door. /********* INSERT THE DOMAIN AND PATH TO YOUR CODE BELOW ************/ Ft. You should Google it for reviews before buying. HP-DS-0499 High Point Microwave Oven Door Switch # HP-DS-0499. Since it's not the quality you're questioning, but just the interface, perhaps you could provide clues for those of us who are clueless about that brand/model. ft | 120V | Microwave | Appliances | Direct Replacement for High Pointe and Greystone. It helps them to prepare their food, from getting themselves eggs for breakfast, crisping the soggy snacks, making foam milk for their latte or cappuccino to steaming their vegetables. - High Pointe Microwave Oven Parts - Genuine Appliance Parts We sure like our Sharp microwave ovens in both the motorhome and the house. Carefully feel the utensil. var s_prop3=""; Dimensions: 19" W x 11.375" H x 14.8" depth. Rugged design specifically for your RV allows it to withstand vibrations from being on the road. /* E-commerce Variables */ All Rights Reserved. Microwaveso.com. But what if youre in a position, where your access to food is limited? With heavy use and little maintenance, a microwave can last for seven years or even less. range cords), or removal of old appliances. $591.68. It means that the device is not functioning at all. Black High Pointe 1.1 CU FT 1000-Watt Convection & Microwave Oven w/ Turn Table & Grill Rack. I think I remember reading some negative comments in the past about the High Pointe microwave ovens but can't find it/them now. If any fixed part is badly damaged and cant be replaced, then you have to replace your microwave and purchase a new High Point microwave for yourself and the RV. a small TV dinner of 8gms for a 1000 Watts microwave calls for 5 minutes and stir at 3 minutes. It wouldnt be incorrect to refer to it as the Jack of All Trades of kitchen appliances. Defrost, timed cooking, even settings for potatoes, popcorn and what not. It is a simple problem and can be solved just by tightening the door connections. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Multi-purpose Mat, A set must be in your Kitchen, KooMall 12 10 8 Inch Multi-use Microwave Mat, Trivet, Pot Holders, Drying, Baking, Place Mat, Utensils Rest, Silicone Cover Pad for Hot Pot Pans Bowls Plates Dishes Kitchen Counter, Heat Resistant,Red, KooMall 12 10 8 Inch Multi-use Microwave Mat, Trivet, Pot Holders, Drying, Baking, Place Mat, Utensils Rest, Silicone Cover Pad for Hot Pot Pans Bowls Plates Dishes Kitchen Counter,Heat Resistant,Gray, KooMall 12 10 8 Inch Multi-use Microwave Mat, Trivet, Pot Holders, Drying, Baking, Place Mat, Utensils Rest, Silicone Cover Pad for Hot Pot Pans Bowls Plates Dishes Kitchen Counter,Heat Resistant,Blue, RecPro RV Convection Microwave Black 1.1 Cu. Gone are the times when people had limited the use of microwaves to only heat up their meals. Mfr. 5.0 out of 5 stars Practico. Hey guys, I am so thankful ahead of time for all the responses I am getting on other post so thank you. var s_pageName=document.title; In the case of fewer water molecules, the possibility of food getting burnt is maximum. If the plate is completely fine, then the guide-rollers underneath the plate might be damaged. High Pointe EM925AQR-KIT Microwave Oven Trim Kit In Stock Price: $18.71 . LaSalle Bristol 520EC942KIWB High Pointe Microwave Oven RANGES COOKTOPS MICROWAVES RV. This oven provides an 1, 1 cu rating, meaning it can bake an 1-1/2 of bread per minute. Each High Point microwave comes with a warranty card along with its manual. Height: 13.32 Inch. HP-DS-0499 High Point Microwave Oven Door Switch. Join Date: Oct 2016. MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. 1 cu rating, so you can be sure that you're getting a value-for-money oven, this is a top-grade Microwave from High pointe. I have one in My Tracer and it's pretty straight forward as far as user friendly, I've used it as a timer for the oven and as a microwave, seems pretty easy to Me. Ft. var s_eVar5=""; We were instructed to cut the information sticker with the plug from the microwave, include the sticker from inside the door and, in about a week, they had sent us the new microwave to replace the one that failed. High Pointe HP-EM925-DOOR. Each High Point microwave comes up with a warranty, check out your warranty card, and complains about the device to the Customer Service Center. HP-EM925-DOOR. The user-friendly, tested, and approved microwaves by High Pointe have become its companys excellent legacy and cause of attraction for millions of customers. Do not use this link to ask for help with RV-related issues; Ask those questions in one of our forums. A bit different than the home unit but not much. High Pointe 1.1 CU FT 1000-Watt Built-In RV Convection/Microwave Oven Terms and Conditions | To me the High Pointe reminds me of something in the last stages of design before they got it right, it works but not user friendly. It is another common issue caused by the microwave. Stainless Steel RV Microwave. Never mind, you are all right, I am obviously wrong, it is indeed a wonderful device made by true genius, and I am merely incapable of understanding it's many virtues and superior design. (1) Press the " Clock" button, and the buzzer will ring once. For High Pointe, the safety of the users comes first. High Pointe Microwave, 13.32" H x 20-1/2" W x 20.4" D, Black AC grounded outlet, UL listed; CSA certified. EM925ACW-B - Picture Frame Trim Kit included. Price: $12.15. var s_prop8=""; OPERATION INSTRUCTION 1.Clock Setting When the microwave oven is electrified,the oven will display "0:00", and buzzer will ring once. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Even if you manage to close the microwaves door by hand, still the efficiency of its heating will be reduced. var s_eVar3=""; This oven provides an 1, 1 cu rating, meaning it can bake an 1-1/2 of bread per minute. There are 10 temperatures available. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The High Pointe Microwave Convection Oven With Grill And Turn Table features one-touch button controls and 10 power levels with 9 express cooking options. And to get your best travel partner back, you need to learn about its problem. Multiple cooking stages allow you to set multiple time and power levels for the same item. The device not working is another frequent problem that is reported. The unit will not turn on or off with buttons. The chances of food burning can be reduced by following what is instructed in High Points manual by taking weight and timings into account. Contact Us. My previous post gives all the pertinent information. var s_prop4=""; I removed access panel to see it the plug it's pluggged into is live and sure working just fine . We have a tremendous inventory of microwave repair parts and we are in the process of migrating our inventory. AC grounded outlet, UL listed; CSA certified. High Pointe EM925AQR Microwave Oven With Turntable. HP-DIODE-EM925 Highpointe Microwave Oven Diode. High Pointe. Includes (1) microwave oven, (1) glass tray, (1) turntable ring assembly, (1) grill rack, and instruction manual. This is an unequaled Microwave oven that is currently on the High Pointe family, this Microwave is produced with a High Pointe technology and it presents a Microwave at its heart. /* You may give each page an identifying name, server, and channel on This microwave oven is made for household use only. Fits most High Pointe models. My wife wants me to tear it out, stomp on it, and replace with a Sharp or Amana. As the original issue has been resolved and this topic is rapidly degenerating, I'm locking it. POINTE b.MWO model number and brand which employ built-in Kit:EM925RCW,HIGH POINTE IMPORTANT: This Built-In Kit is ONLY For Use With HIGH POINTE Microwave Ovens Model EM925RCW Where This Built-In Kit, Model KITR2501B Is Specified On . RecPro RV Microwave | .9 Cubic Ft Black Microwave with Trim Kit | 900 Watt (RPM-1-BLK) | Direct Replacement for High Pointe and GreyStone Visit the RecPro Store 402 ratings | 53 answered questions $28995 Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt See more About this item MSRP applies to the continental 48 United States and does not include such items as delivery, installation, installation accessories (i.e. The second most frequent problem is the damaged part or broken component in the microwave. High Pointe HP-DS-0499. Instant start function, 30-seconds per touch. var s_server=""; If you have difficulty registering an account, logging in or need other account-related assistance, send us a message and well get back to you shortly. The High Point RV microwave is designed in such a way that it makes the water molecules of food, extremely ignited. Cooking Wattage: 1000 Watt Cooking Power. Paper bags, Plastic bags, Plastic containers, and travel mugs(if its not microwave safe) are not so good to be in the microwave, as there are high chances of a spark happening.