If you check out the film on Wikipedia, they say that there is only a limited amount of information available (like 7 pages!) I really disagree with addition of fiction character ilbilge hatun who acted as ertugrul 2nd wife. Actually one person while acting out in ertugrul reverted into a Muslim with the religion of Islam Ertughral Ghazi series has some importance. I & my wife was very excited to watch each episode from Netflix. The essence is in the messages which are hugely inspiring and sometimes mind boggling. Yes it is a series but so much can be learnt from. Ertugrul did not rebel against the Seljuk state, but was a vasall up to the end of the Seljuks. I look forward to enjoying watching Sessions 4 and 5. And the music soundtracks with traditional instrumentation compliment the plot themes as well. So much talent and all of the actors are so handsome. Thank you for all that wobderful historical information. Panarit] in the kaza of Prmet, vilayet of Yanina. What a great actor, he is amazing. This series is one the best very good actors, I love the actors. Also here is the best part, you can watch on Facebook, search for ertugrul online. A historical proof of his life are the coins minted by Osman which identify Erturul as the name of his father, but beyond this not much is known about him apart from folktales. In sha Allah. I suggest everyone one should watch it. When he died, his son Alp Arslan became ruler of Khurasan after him. Abu Suleiman Dawud Chaghri-Beg ibn Mikail - Geni In Resurrection Ertugrul, on the orders of the Mongol-controlled Seljuk Emir, Emir Bahaddin, the Umuroglu Tribe under Umur Bey are sent to become the new tax collectors for Sogut whilst also looking to take the Uc Beylik (Principality Beylik) away from Ertugrul and the Kayi Tribe. Who was Umur Bey? ilyas bey mother and father turgut alp - ASE.ro Thanks for sharing your story. This was the first Turkish series I have watched. Loved watching Ertugrul, very meaningful and inspirational messages, we could learn a lot from this show. I love this series and my husband and I are glued in front of the TV watching Ertugrul. Great acting scale of 1 to 10 they get a 30. It was meant for entertainment. No one looks obese. i am from the decedent of great grant shaik abdul khadir al jilani through miran hussaini bughdadi loved the series very much and the got very much happy to see our grand shaik izzat in the series, A brilliant series. After Sultan Aleaddin was poisoned by Sadettin Kopek, he revolted against Kopeks government, and proclaimed his own State, the City of Sogut its capitol. May Allah bless you always to make you help the generations from any continent to know all these informative situations. Will probably watch whole series again. say the same thing. Who needs Hollywood. In an era when 35 was an old age no way did Ertugrul or Torkut live to be 91 and 125, no way. Great looking, good acting. [1] He married the daughter of sultan Mehmet II and founded the town Thank you for sharing this article. God bless. My husband and I love this show. I wanted to repeat watching some of the episodes I like most. Very little is known of Chaghri and Tughril's lives until 1025. There were many bad people in Turkish side blinded by power/control too. Koja Mirahor ilyas Bey | Albanian Muslim | Britannica I have watched the whole series in continuation 3 times over. I love this show. Balat lyas Bey Klliyesinde bulunan cami, medrese ve iki hamam 1404 tarihinde tamamlanyor. Thank you. The movie Ressurection was fabulous. A thoughtful launching pad, stimulating a more equable understanding of the intrusiveness of the Crusades and the rise of the Ottoman Empire. I FST FORWARD MOST OF THE BATTLE SCENES AND HORSE RIDING THRU THE MOUNTINS AND THE LONG SAD FUNERALS AND HAPPY WEDDINGS BUT ITS REALLY A WONDERFUL PRODUCTION AND GREAT ACTING ESPECIALLY OF ALL THE KEY FIGURES. mit Hassan (ed.Sina Akin) Trkiye Tarihi I, CemYaynevi, stanbul,2009, ISBN 975-406-563-2 p. 167. Therefore you have helped a lot. Show me one source of reference that supports what you have said. This series is the best I have ever seen. he only had one wife and shes his only wife even though he marries another girl in last season but actually he never really loved her that much. The Real History of Ertugrul - Islamic History Project you have in Turkey. drama, history is not important to them so dont pay no attention , MS Halime i will till u the meaning of theese ppl ,elephant going to city and dogs barking behind so its mean they wil bark let them bark and we will enjoe the series ertugrul enjoye. This show reminds me of an important point there will always be greedy evil people who think and act in a similar manner, no matter when or where they may be. Ertugrul was born around 100 years later. The show was 99% FICTION as it is. I love watching miniseries based on historical events. I have enjoyed the good guys as well as the bad ones,. I honestly love the series a beautiful story. I love the movie as it depicts many aspects of lifetreachery, murder, family love, falling in love, deceit, execution, justice, praising God, knowing that all things are in Gods hands, etc. [10] After the Seljuqs had gained more influence over the Abbasid caliphate, Chaghri married his daughter, Arslan Khatun Khadija, to the caliph Al-Qa'im in 1056. Its something you can take advantage of. Learnt a lot from this show. There was not much detail recorded of the life of Ertugrul Gazi. The actors were absolutely brilliant. Apart from the book by RS Humphreys, is there another that you would recommend to read and learn more? In Halime sultan you made a mistake by saying Seljuk Turks and Oghuz Turks were united. He then proclaimed Sultan Aleaddins third and oldest son (from his first marriage), as a new Sultan through whom Kopek gained a total power. Im not a Muslim but I am 4 percent and love to no about Muslim believe s. That show done watched it twice. Who cares? Captured by the trailer, I was hooked in the first 10 minutes! I loved this series. He has to watch his back for generations or even We have the same feeling. =-). Yet I love it. ilyas trteurtugulgazi. WebIlyas Bey Mosque, which is surrounded with a courtyard between the ruins of Miletus, was built in 1403 by Ilyas Bey (1402-1421) of the Turkish Mentse Emirate (Menteseogullari), who ruled in southwestern Anatolia for over a century until the Ottoman annexation of 1424. Location: Within the ruins of ancient Miletos (Palatia) open-air museum, Balat, Ske, Aydn, Turkey. All you need to do is pay up and register yourself as a source on this shitty site and there you go, you can write anything about anyone, make changes to historic facts however you like. I have been so inspired by this series that I watched it twice. Can you all please stop makinh references to Wikipedia. in 1484 the local lord, Koja Mirahor lyas Bey, a Muslim convert active in the Ottoman siege of Constantinople (1453; now Istanbul), returned to the site and built the mosque that bears his name. we have YOU Khadiya, which will cast doubt in the curious minds, the one who want to know and arise against dominated hand full of Christians media tycoons like jew Murdoch and likes, Where can we learn the authentic history? No Barbie on that show. When was Halima Sultan die? He was one of the greatest and most renown warriors in Turkish history, a blood-brother to Ertugrul and his best follower and supporter, a very smart and capable man.He lived an unusually long life, even for our time. I have not been into this Ertugrul craze but after reading this I long to watch it! I personally felt the desire read about islamic historyKeep posting. I wish that Ottoman series is as intriguing as Ertugul series was. This fiction somehow manage to change peoples understanging from the real true history. A truly great series, Very well put together. But, got to know lot of information and am coming from India are familiar with little amount of Persian words that are in ample supply when we watched this series. 1. Thankyou for your insight of a true historical time. How many wives Turgut Alp had? He immediately inherited his fathers position as ruler of Aleppo. The battle of Karacahisar took place 5 or 7 years later after the death of Ertugrul Gazi and thanks to this quotation we can see that the Halime Sultan is still alive. trkiyenin en kk illerinden bir tane bayburt gelin grn. Suleman shah was died due to a pain on his backbone, when they conquered Thomas fort, they were coming back to the tribe on the way they were passing the river in that river suleyman shah fell down & died as I have seen in drama.!!!! I would love to own a book about the history. Extremadamente interesantsama la historia Turca!!!! Hello & good day all I am an American, Catholic, Latin woman (dont dismiss me yet) and I am absolutely hooked on Resurrection Ertugrul! I stumbled upon it after watching some of Magnificent Century which, as we all know is more for TV than a historical interpretation, but entertaining none the less. Very frustrating because we love it! I love Artuk bey the most. Still and all, it is a great series and there is a wealth of information to be gained from watching it. Thanx!! An example of this is that he sent to his brother Tughril Beg by Abd al-Samad, the Cadi of Sarakhs, saying I have heard that you are ruining the lands you have conquered and taken, whose inhabitants have fled them. slite, Did the hermit healer warrier get killed? Prof. Yaar Yce-Prof. Ali Sevim: Trkiye tarihi Cilt I, AKDTYKTTK Yaynlar, stanbul, 1991 p 28-29, Caghri beg, Claude Cahen, The Encyclopaedia of Islam, Vol. The selection of characters is marvelous. Why no one is suing the producer for his bad judgement. [7], His trbe was destroyed by the Greek invading forces on 7 December 1912.[8]. I want you to know how much i have enjoyedthe movie Ertugrul. Btw just a bit of confusion in the tv show Artuk bey is right hand of ertugrul as shown he is alive with him. Loved the action, loved the characters, and loved the battles. I found this book very helpful in that regard Ertugrul Ghazi: A Very Short Biography.. swig secret menu; pete postlethwaite brother; My Cart. The history told here, is absolutely fake. I also believe that faith in God and to having all of us in a universal moral unity is a great message I know we are all different and have many points of view but instead of causing discord can we all show compassion to one another and understand both history and opinions, culture and beliefs and discuss these in a kind manner. My take away has been that we all may be of different Nationalities, cultures but we have far more similarities than differences! 26 July 1165 16 Nov 1240 My belief had nothing to do with me watching the show theres a lot of passion put into every episode. Woodward: 92. . Available for both RF and RM licensing. I know its not exactly all true facts but it has made me have the desire to research it myself. This series totally captivated me. Is there any real history book or any index I can research. Wish it would never end HOW ABOUT A LITTLE MORE????? Savci is also Saru Batu. The information in the sources and the oral stories about the person who is named Halime Sultan in the show is as follow: One of the most excellent series ever,its a story of a hero whom we didnt know about,my next motive is to visit Sogut to pay my respect to Ertugrul and the others buried there,,we owe a lot to him and his efforts ,,none in the history has ever strived so much for his tribe and religion,,,a big shout out to Tekdin Films for spreading the teachings of our beloved prophet in an amazing manner,this is what out beautiful religion is all about folks ,,Allah Hu Akbar. I am nervous to learn about more death on team Ertugrul. Savci will become the diplomat and the administrative leader of the tribe till his death during the leadership of his father and brother Osman. I wander why this is in the movie. They had me at the historical, emotional and religious story (okmay not be absolutely accurate, but neither was Vietnam or Iraq). Excellent character choices in series, superb cinematography and awesome dialogue and outfits. You are right about that. I love watching this series and eager to know much about history. Although, I doubt some of the historical relevance of movie. I was drawn to this series when the first two seasons appeared on Netflix. Where are your references? I love the series. One would really wish that Muslims went beyond social media to learn about their own history, and would invest in serious studies in order to build a great future for the umma, rather than being content with praising an idealized and incorrect historical Infotainment, Okay Calm down, its a good series and there is no doubt about that . Thank you so much. I really love watching Ertugrul because i want to know the history of great true warrior. You can learn a lot about how the Turkish people lived in the 1100s, etc. stole local resources? I just discovered this show on Net Flicks in February. i HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE ACTORS AND THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN. I hope they had fun! I take on board the similarity between Christian and Islamic ideals expressed and have a deeper appreciation today of Islamic traditions and reasons for actions taken against those who would attempt to destroy, denigrate or alter devout belief systems. And thank goodness do. Series . However, when the Sultan Malik Shah I heard about the event he suspected Artuk Bey of dissension. His love life was legendary, since his heart was divided between two loves. A kurultai was held after the battle, by which empire was divided between the two brothers. 5, ed. So thank you to all the writers, producers, cameramen, musicians, set designers etc. I want to get this article in Urdu can someone help me please? He died aged 92 or 93, by Osmans hand. Dough-eyed Halimes love was sweet and pure. lyas Bey (died 1362) was the second bey (lord) of the Turkish beylik of Saruhan in the 14th century. Saruhan Beylik was a Turkmen principality founded after the disintegration of Seljuks of Turkey by lyas's father Saruhan Bey. The capital of the beylik was Manisa (ancient Magnesia). I wonder what kind of impact this has on the actors sometimes, because watching them inspires me to relook my emaan wanting to strengthen it, relying on dua and trust in Allah. but thanks to your movie. SO entertaining and informative with wonderful costumes and sets! The Great Seljuq Empire was named after the latter, who was a Turkic clan leader either in Khazar[4] or Oghuz states. i feel like i know your culture much better. Real good actor s. nice post am read your article. He is also the author of Ataturk. Great show , watching it one came to know each character quite intimately which drew one inside the story very immersive and nice history lesson of which i knew nothing about. Im a completely devoted atheist, but I enjoy the good vs evil aspects of this show. https://easyserialkeys.com/cloudmounter-crack/, There is no limit to how much one can share information, so keep up the good work. Im on my second round of Ertugrul bey. Actually, people are, true facts are very important for History purposes. Omissions? In the year 1453, Iljaz Hoxha's role in the Siege of Constantinople earned him the title Mirahor (General of Cavalry). The absolute best! Fantastic history and the series was so gray I watched it 3 times I could not get enough of the story line great actors I was sad when his wife passed and other parts of the I watched the series two times now and will probably watch it again. I am from Malabar region of India, I never watch any TV serials, however, one of my friend recomended this serial as I was interested in Turkish history. The perspective given of the Crusader and Mongol invasions I believe to be very accurate. I have been to India and wish I would have gone to Turkey instead to see the Ertugrul Gazi because I would love to see where Ertugrul rest and see the beautiful land this show has represented. slm Ansiklopedisi Online (in Turkish) PDF TDV Encyclopedia of Islam Archived 2014-11-10 Retrieved 25 March 2015^ [6] Sami Frashri in his publications wrote about his ancestor Ilyas Bey. The show has certainly brought this historical journey to life. Congratulations Please keep up your great acting. However Turgut, along with his superb axe spinning skills, became my favorite supporting character. 30 Sep 1207 17 Dec 1273. Im not muslim, but this show gave me a beginning lesson into the history of the Ottoman empire, traditions and the teachings of Ibn Arabi. Around his tomb are graves ofHalime Sultan, Hayme Mother, his sons, Gunduz, Savci Bey, Saru Batu and Osman, his brother Dundar, Turgut Alp, Samsa Alp, Abdurahman, and many others of his Alps, who reached Sogut with Ertugrul Bey. There are only verbal accounts, which were told by people through generations. Really good series!!!! by the way , Selcans character i really admire, from where she was coming to what she became and im sure all of us could do with an Ibni Arabi in our lives. And when you dig deeper youll find out it was no more than 1 % truth to history lol . But Halime and Hayme are the names of those 2 historical accurate women for sure. When youve only read history written by the winners you do have to doubt) Anyway what an amazing production. What I see put into the series is how much the quran and the christian bible This is one of the best series I have encountered to watch. Well done for keeping me so glued for the first time. Then he went in the vilayet of Yanina, in other offices. I found out about Ertugrul after I came from there and I am looking forward to go back to visit Bursa and Sogut. Even document-based evidence of the period can come into question. Miletus (Milet), near Ephesus. Can you please give me the names of acomplished historians and links please. The name of Savci in the movie is actually Saru Batu. Such a great personalities, brave, honest and too many things we must learn from them as we read their history, ertugrul and halima had 3 sons as i saw in tv show but there is written as he had 4 son, My husband has watched Resercetion 3 s in a row it took 3 months on netflex it was absolutely wonderful make more like this. We cannot all be Scholars nor Theologians can we :):):) Leaent many things. M. B. Very informative never new about these facts before watching Ertugrul. Now, Im anxiously awaiting Season 5 on Netflix. Bless their hearts to the people of Resurrection!!!!!!!! it because they used media very well against russians. You also know what this involves in the way of evil repute and alienation of ones subjects. Miletus (Milet), near Ephesus The friendship between Pakistan and Turkey is Red heart. It also emphasizes the importance of applying Gods teachings in our everyday life. This is life we always will have those who will agree, contradict, or get into conflict . Evil continues to perpetuates itself and good folks everywhere will always be in need an Ertugrul to stand up to the Saddetin Kopeks and Noyans of the world. Bey | Turkish title | Britannica Ilyas bey cami - Agrofarm.gen.tr Engin Altan is a great leading actor, Mehmet Bozda couldnt have picked a better actor to portray Ertugrul. To me its the number one show on Netflix Thanks. I cant stop watching it for the second time. my faith is uplifted, every episode makes me praise God! (Bumin - stemi in the 6th century, Bilge Khan Kultegin in the 8th century are notable examples.) https://www.giveme5.co/dirilis, You can watch here: OriginCrack. An excellent history of Islam series. We all have experienced evil unethical corrupt people in our governments, religions, neighbors and sometimes family. I loved this show. Thanks for sharing this informative content continue in this way and help us more as possible. My husband and I are watching episode 1-5 for the second time. Iljaz was born in Panarit, Kor District and entered Janissary service probably during the reign of Murad II. Among the construction works begun by az-Zahir Gazi and completed by al-Aziz Muhammad were the re-fortification of the citadel, and, within it, the building of the palace, the mosque, the arsenal and the water cisterns. Hey tnx for the info very helpful have been in the craze of ertugrul n I love it. I now hear that there are two more seasons (I hope I heard correctly) and I am so excited to keep watching. If youre so concerned and feel you know so much, why not write a book? So both of them were Oghuz Turks. Thank you to all my favorite actors you are all so awesome! (forgive me for not listing the terminology correctly), which launched a google craving for Turkish history. I just love Ertugrul , his family and Alps. Great figures in history deserve to have had their biographies recorded. Since when did wikipedia become authentic? youll get addicted. p.s. Surprisingly, Al-Azizs daughter, Ghaziya Khatun, married the Seljuk Sultan of Rum, Kaykhusraw II (Giyaseddin Ibn Kayqubad). So there is some truth in series along with some exaggeration, as is common in any proud cultures. This is not a complete account of their lives, but I have included the information that is historically proven. During my seclusion due to the Covid Virus I have viewed many foreign series/movies.French, Denmark, Germany, Australia and two Turkish. Its excellent piece of information. Watched all the episodes 3 times. He had three sons: Muhammed, Inebey and Sefershah. I am extremely pleased to have seen this TV series. His love and respect for his wife was widely known. I was to impressed by humanity and honesty involved in following Islam, which is today over shadowed by ISIS. Beylar, if you want read history of Kayi tribe Go there https://www.pakkibaat.tk/2020/05/history-of-kayi-tribe-in-resurrection-ertugrul.html, Calm down cupcake, nobody is using this tv serial to formulate their knowledge of Islam. Soqman ibn Artuk become famous and a true honour to the late Artuk Bey. Excellent series and written story, no doubt there is a planner for all and InshahAllah there will be another rise of Muslim Ummah in this century. Thank you indeed. After they killed Halime Sultan on the show, people in chats are believing that she did die after she gave birth to Osman because its on the show ? But it is often said that the children do not walk according to the example of the fathers (ie, of Ertugrul). Till now, I absolutely love it but I still cant get over the fact that Ertugrul marries again after Halime. [6] However according to Claude Cahen this was highly improbable and of legend. I always thought they were the heroes. Than you shouldnt be watching it with that type of attitude, this is not your everyday bs show, this is true history, facts matter . He was born late in Ertugrul and Halimes life. Im now hoping it will remain on Netfix so I can watch it a second time. Is she is a fictional character? I reccomend to everyone I know. or destroyed cultures and assimilated? Even in the 1st Season (or so) Ertugrul realized that for the steppe people to be successful, they had to be knowledgeable in trade, as craftsmen, ability to market/sell to others who would be contemptuous of their presence, etc so these steppe peoples had to integrate that new concept into their normal sheepherder steppe life. Imrahor Ilyas Bey (Albanian: Iljaz Bej Mirahori, Turkish: mrahorlu lyas Bey) was an Ottoman Albanian military commander and governor, who served sultan Bayezid II. I am a professional web blogger so visit my website link is given below!To get more information Resurrection is a great series for sure and I got hooked once I started it but this posting does not really add anything to the true story of Ertugrul and his tribe, in fact it just copies what is in the film. Thank you. a well done series and even better it is based on historical fact. That being said the show should tug on your minds to want to know more and dig deeper. You guys should too. Were you able to find any historical evidence of an actual Korduglu character? Yce- Sevim p.164^ I learned a lot about Muslims not taught in the Western societies today [hopefully the story is true to the religion]. I always thought the Templars were great, I was amazed to find out they were a bunch of sadistic A-holes. Iljaz bej Mirahori - Wikipedia The epic adventure is based on these historical legends but it is in context (to my view) to the Prologue of The Ottoman Centuries where Anatolia, the crossing of east and west traditions involved much of the Byzantine intrigues as seen in the 5 series programme. Horses were in awesome shape and groomed beautifully. Excellent. Isa Bey - Wikipedia Al-Aziz was aged just three when his father az-Zahir Gazi died in 1216 at the age of forty-five. My dua is that Turkish folk dont just be proud of your history but live up to the Emaan and Takwa your ancestors had. Its wonderful to see such a great post, and I commend the chapter structure and introduction of the book. The Political and Dynastic History of the Iranian World, C.E. I have always understood Turks are fierce warriors. Have not been able to watch anything else since. It helps so much to understand the Muslim religion and their history. Nice to see good Muslims (not something headlining the news here), and good Christians (also, not much cared about anymore) all in one place. Why does a Did I have to be accurate? 1403 (1402-1421) . We have learned so much about the history and I have researched everything I can along the way to follow. He also served the sultan by quashing a rebellion in 1077. Keep Shearing. The amazing Christian President Donild J. Trump and most beuiteful woman of the earth Melnomia Trump welcome all Muslems to america. THIS IS ALL FAKE! This show has inspired me to read more about the islam and its teachings and the Ottoman empire. In some respect, they are more devoted and honest than a good deal of Christians practising today, as they truly understand tolerance, fairness and allowing other religious believes to practices within their own territory without persecution.